It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Viktoriya; <iouyviktoriyayi@yandex.com/olyakostit@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <triss.beutiful@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 12:31 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hi there my new friend. Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Svetlanochka. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also searching person with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But Iam still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and got you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to look a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in greater detail Iwill talk about me later! I'll wait your letter.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: triss.beutiful@outlook.com

See you soon, Svetlanulenka

Received: from localhost (115.124.65.238)
To: <support@cablan.net>
Reply-To: Sveta Nice <vq-_-pv@zah.att.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sveta Nice <vq-_-pv@zah.att.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 01:10:30 +0200

PT Remala Abadi
Wireless-ISP
Budi Aditya
JL Kejaksaan 201-202
Pondok Bambu - 13430, Jakarta - Timur
DKI - Jakarta, Indonesia

PIC-530.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Svetlana; <triss.beutiful@outlook.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <tata.pand84@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:16 pm

.... from 419-Mailaccount in german

Hi! My name is Tatyana !!!! I am 35 years old and I was on january 4th
Born in 1984.
I am looking for a cursory man to build romantic relationships.
I'm a little nervous, but if you are interested in my letter, you can write me an email tata.pand84@gmail.com
And we know each other better ... Please tell a little bit about yourself and take a picture ..

Received: from [10.15.77.65] ([46.19.138.69])
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 08:45:02 +0300
Reply-To: tata.pand84@gmail.com

CLIENTID4912
Milciades Garcia
Edificio Don Tin, Office 306
Ave Cuba, Calidonia
Panama City
Panama

14709396.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <tata.pand84@gmail.com>

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:42 am

rusfinder.pro/
Katya Sayenko
Date of birth: January 19, 1991

fotostrana.ru/user/99575856/?
Larisa Krylova
20 years old, Moscow

loveplanet.lv/page/c2131231c231
EYLÜL İZMİR
23 , Sagittarius
Turkey, Izmir

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Biryukova; <elena1985biryukova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:57 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello!!!
For me it's the first time I try to find a friend in the Internet.
I feel very excited because I realize that my English isn't perfect and I can make some mistakes.
But I hope that it wouldn't bother our friendship.
I mean that I really want us to make friends. I hope that you are not against it, aren't you?
So you can write me on my E-mail:
elena1985biryukova@gmail.com
I hope to hear from you soon.
Well, a little bit about me. My name is Elena. I like my name very much and some people tell me that this name suits me perfectly.
I am a sociable girl and I really want to find a good friend. I hope that you will support my intentions, OK?
Well, my new friend (I dare call you like this!!!), I wait for your reply!!!

Received: from [178.176.174.71] (helo=kocmo) by mail.hated.at with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:DHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:32) (Exim 4.69)
Reply-To: Elena Biryukova <elena1985biryukova@gmail.com>
To: r1_city@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 15:07:46 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

DCM-3680.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <Valentinaups@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:31 pm

....... from DLB-Mailaccount

Greetings dear friend Lovely the unknown, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl? My name is Valentina. I hope, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for stable relations and marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: Valentinaups@outlook.com

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience. Bye, Valusha

Received: from icmsa400601.i.softbank.jp (imsa4006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.82])
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:19:26 +0100
To: ruffbeast@yahoo.co.uk

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC-438.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <Love_Forever_2020_@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:58 pm

...... with the last Pic in 419-Mailaccount

What'sup my friend, Dear the uncostranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman? My name is Valentina. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. My purpose - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: Love_Forever_2020_@hotmail.com

I will wait your letter with huge impatience. All the best, Valentinuska!

Received: from icmsa300601.i.softbank.jp (imsa3006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.82])
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 04:16:30 +0100
To: babukoath@gmail.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

Return to “Russian scammers”