It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yuliya Katkova; <Yuliya.Zartlichkeit@gmail.com/Gentlegirl1l@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <whiteladyrus@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

I received your letter ... sometimes I do not understand what you are saying, again you ignored everything I told you about our meeting.
The problem does not solve it either. I am ready to organize my trip to you and begin preparing the documents. But I do not have the opportunity to pay for my trip to you.
If you can not help me have to give up my trip. I don’t understand what letter you talked about in your past message ...
What business you talked about, I didn’t understand ...
I want to explain to you the situation. I get a vacation in the coming days, and I'm ready to fly to you.
I want to start preparing documents for my trip, but my money is not enough to pay for my documents.
If you help me I can prepare the documents and fly to you. Now I would like to know your opinion!
I will wait for your letter!

Kiss your

Natalya

Received: from User-111-PC (162.183-56-198.rdns.scalabledns.com. [198.56.183.162])
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:15:11 +0300

Enzu Inc
OrgId: ENZUI
Address: 10120 S Eastern Ave
Address: Suite #248
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89052
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Natalya; <whiteladyrus@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <Julia.sweety32@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:08 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount in german.

Hi, my name Yuliya !!!
I am looking for a caring man to build strong relationships!
I'm a little nervous but if you are interested in my letter you can email me Julia.sweety32@gmail.com
and we know each other better! Tell a little about yourself and include a photo.
Yulya

Received: from localhost.localdomain (HELO localhost) ([46.8.15.138]) .... DCH-Proxy
User-Agent: GWP-Draft
X-Originator: 46.8.15.138
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 01:31:50 +0200

BITERIKA-NET
Biterika Grupp OOO
Biterika Group LLC
Zelenograd, korp. 1822, 1-III-3
124489, Moscow
Russia

IMG-675.jpg

Natalya, 34
Берлин, Германия - Berlin/Germany
https:/ /rusdate.de/ru5063562/

.... add. Pics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:23 pm

...... from DLB-Mailaccount in german.

Regards, my name Yulya ...
I am looking for a real man to build romantic relationships !!
I am a little nervous but if you are interested in my letter you can email me Julia.sweety32@gmail.com
and we know each other better .. Tell us a little about yourself and include a photo ...
Yuliya

Received: from localhost.localdomain (HELO localhost) ([188.130.185.193])
X-Originator: 188.130.185.193
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 00:21:54 +0200

BITERIKA-NET
Biterika Grupp OOO
Biterika Group LLC
124489, Moscow
Russia

IMG-626.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:50 pm

...... from 419-Mailaccount in german.

Hi, my name is Yulenka!
I am looking for a caring man to build serious relationships !!
I am a little nervous but if you are interested in my letter you can email me Julia.sweety32@gmail.com
and we know each other better. Tell about yourself and add a photo ...
Yulya

Received: from localhost.localdomain (HELO localhost) ([188.130.142.205])
X-Originator: 188.130.142.205
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 00:53:11 +0200

BITERIKA-NET
Biterika Grupp OOO
Biterika Group LLC
124489, Moscow
Russia

IMG-635.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <missValentinaaa@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:42 pm

.... coz I don't know her and her Emailaddress .... simple

xxxxxx Hi, Why did you stop replying to my emails? I can not
can't wait to hear from you!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (188.162.43.120)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:21:45 +0300
Return-Path: missValentinaaa@outlook.com

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

foto.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina; <missValentinaaa@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:36 pm

...... I didn't answer her, I told her only that I don't know her and her Emailaddy.

Hello xxxxxxx.
I'm glad you responded to my message! To be honest, I was really waiting for your response to my short letter!
I saw your email address on a dating site and I decided to write you a letter ! I'm getting to know you on the Internet for the first time ! I've never used the internet for dating before !
Unfortunately, my life circumstances have forced me to be a single woman.
I haven't had a serious relationship in a few years of time.
I'm a free woman, I've never been married! I have no children!
Were you married?" Do you have children?
I will tell you about myself ! I live in Russia in the Perm region ! The city where I live is called Krasnovishersk!
My name is Valentina. I was born on April 20, 1990! My age is 31.
I want to say that age does not matter to me ! Age is just a number and I believe that at any age you can start a relationship!
As you understand, I'm looking for a man , I'm looking for my life partner!
I'm looking for a man I can trust. I am looking for a man who will love and respect me! I want to find my love and I want to have a serious relationship with a man.
For me, the external beauty of a man does not matter. And I don't consider myself a supermodel. I am a simple woman who is now in search of happiness ! I hope you understand me.
I want to know, are you really open to dating me? Do you want to get to know me better ?
I hope that we will communicate in correspondence using email ! I want to have a dialogue with you!
For me, communication on the Internet is new! I think we can get to know each other by exchanging letters and photos !
I will be pleased if you tell me more about your life, about your hobbies! Maybe you can tell me something from your biography !
I will be glad if you are interested in my letter! I hope I didn't bore you with my letter !
I hope that you will answer my letter soon ! You can add me to your contacts for correspondence!
I'm sending you my photo! I hope that you will like me!
And of course I will be happy to see your photos !
Feel free to email me ! I will be waiting for your letters !
Valentina.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (188.162.43.186)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 15:19:12 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

My-foto.jpg

My-photo-in-the-summer.jpg

My video.mp4
https://sendvid.com/i1a2l6fb

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:22 pm

Hello my beautiful friend xxxxxxx!!!
Please send me your photos!!!
Today I am very happy to see your letter! Now I am at work and I have the opportunity to use the computer
and the Internet!
I am very pleased that you write to me and give me your attention.

This is my first time meeting a man on the Internet! I will try to tell you in detail about myself in my letters !
I hope for reciprocity !!!
Now I work in the sales industry in a small firm!
My specialty at work is "sales floor manager" where I sell home appliances!
I work in a store that sells: televisions, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other products!

I like my job and I always take responsibility for everything I do!!!
In the city where I live it is very difficult to find a good job! I for a long time, I could not find a job in my city!!!
Now everything is fine and I work as a salesman in a store! Although, I have a medical degree !
I moved to live in Krasnovishersk when I entered Medical College.
After graduating from college, I went to medical school. My specialty is pharmacist.
I worked as a pharmacist in a pharmacy for about six months, after university.
But I quit because I was getting a small salary at the pharmacy, and I didn't have enough money to pay for the rent of my room.
And after graduating from the university, I stayed here in the city of Krasnovishersk.
The city in which I now live is located at a distance of 1733 kilometers from Moscow!
I work from 9: 00 to 18: 00. Of course I have a lunch break !
Now at lunchtime I'm using the computer at my workplace to write you a letter !
I am not allowed to use the computer in the workplace for personal purposes , but I still find time to use the Internet at work! Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at home !
I will try to write to you every day in my free time !
How many hours a day do you work? Do you like your job ?
I really want to know more about you, as I really like our acquaintance!!! To be
honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my other half.
For many reasons, I can't find my love in my city! I'm a shy girl and I don't have any dating in real life !
I really want a relationship or to start a friendship with a man! Nationality doesn't matter to me!
Gradually I will tell you all about myself, but from you I also want to learn everything about your life and your hobbies.
Tell me about yourself !!! Don't be shy !
I am very happy that now I have a dialogue with you! I hope for reciprocity !
I think that a man should respect a woman! And a woman should respect a man ! This is my opinion !
I must finish this letter now!!! I hope to continue our dialogue with you !
I want us to gradually get to know each other better!
I'll be waiting for your letter!!! I will be very happy to see your photo!
Of course, I send you my photos ! I hope you like me !
Your new friend Valentina!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.174.113)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 14:40:16 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-MY.jpg

IMG-My.jpg

My-Foto.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello xxxxx ! You have a beautiful name !
I am so happy to see your letter today!!! I am very happy to meet you!!!
I am glad that the Internet allows you to meet people! I understand that we are far from each other ! The distance between us will not interfere with our acquaintance and our relationship!
Today I want to tell you even more about myself!!!
My height is about 160 centimeters! I weigh 51 kg ! :-)
In life, I love to play sports, I love outdoor activities!
I work out twice a week on aerobics, as I want to always have a good body shape.
My most favorite sports are ice skating or skiing in the winter in the forest in the fresh air with friends.
I love spending my free time in nature, I love walking in the park !
Also, sometimes I like to spend my free time at home reading an interesting book. I love reading romance novels !
I hope you understand my letter. Are you interested in reading my letters ?
I studied English at school and at university. I can communicate in Russian and in English!
I think it will be a very interesting conversation with my Russian accent!!! Forgive me if I make mistakes in writing in English!
You know, I'm really glad that I met you on the Internet! I've already told you that ! You're like a ray of sunshine to me ! After all, I am a single woman and I have few acquaintances in real life !
I want to tell you about my past life!!!!!
In the past, I had a serious relationship with a man, we studied at the same institute, and there I met him.
For seven years, I was dating a man, he promised to marry me, and in the end, after 8 years, he just left me and went to another woman...
I could not forgive him, because I was very hurt in my heart!!!!!
My heart was broken!!! He acted like a traitor, he told me about the wedding, about the family and about the children, and in the end he just left me...
he cheated on me with another woman ! It was mean of him !
When a man and a woman love each other, there must be trust . I don't like being lied to, that's the worst part!!! I haven't had a relationship with a man for a long time !
He was the only man in my life ! After the ex-man, I did not meet with men and I did not have a relationship!
I hope that in the future I can find the man of my dreams! A man should be close to his woman in all the difficulties of life.
For me, the age of a man is not important! The main thing is that a man would love and understand me! In Russia, there is a proverb : Love-all ages are submissive!!!
I hope you understood the translation correctly! At any age, you can fall in love and start a family! The main thing is that the love would be sincere!
I write to you about my life in detail, so that you have a real idea of me.
Now that I've told you about my past, I've opened my heart and soul to you so that you can get to know me better.
I hope you also have something to tell about your past life?
I will be waiting for your letter back, and I hope to get a decent response!
I hope we will learn more about each other !
With best wishes !
Your girlfriend Valentina!

Received: from [10.0.0.100] (188.162.199.44)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 14:48:10 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-3525.jpg: 25/04/17; 09:26am; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG-3526.jpg: 25/04/17; 09:24am; Apple iPhone 5s

IMG_0088.mp4
https://sendvid.com/yvagpczg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!
I am grateful that a lucky chance allowed us to find each other on the Internet!!! Your letters make me happy!
I love animals very much, I like dogs more, I like the Husky dog breed. I'm sorry that your ex-girlfriend cheated on you before the wedding! This is a very disgusting act!!! Please send me your photos.
I want us to get to know each other more every day !!! I think that's what happens with every letter we write to each other!
I am happy to know you, and I am interested in your life and your interests! I like you, and I want to know everything about you!!!
I devoted a long period of my life to my education, 3 years I studied in college and 5 years I studied at the university!

Now I think about my personal life ! I want to have a relationship and develop it!
I would like to tell you about my family and my childhood!
I grew up in an ordinary decent family ! I don't have any siblings ! I'm the only one my parents have!
When I was a little girl, my mother couldn't provide me with all the necessary things! There was a bad life and crises in my country !
My mom worked 14 hours a day so I could go to college!
I am very grateful to my mother, and I love my mother very much!
My dad always took care of me! My dad did my parenting ! I am grateful that my parents raised me !
My dad sometimes asks me: Valentina why are you still single??? I don't even know what to say to my father!
You can't tell your heart to love! I live and I wait for my prince! Are you my prince ? Time will tell !

My parents live in a small village,40 kilometers from the city of Perm.
To get to my parents, I need to take the bus for about 4 hours!
I can't go to my parents for a long time!
I visit my parents very rarely, but I always take every opportunity to visit my parents!
I love my mom and dad, and I'm always happy when I have the opportunity to see my parents!
My mother's name is Nadezhda, she worked all her life at school as a literature teacher.
Now my mother is retired, but continues to teach literature at school.

My father's name is Oleg, my father worked in the Police, he was responsible for the order in our village!
My dad devoted his whole life to fighting crime!
Now my dad is retired, he no longer works, my father constantly goes fishing and does housework in the house.
I love my parents very much!!! That's all I wanted to tell you about my family ! I hope you didn't get bored reading about it !
In my previous letters, I told you about the city in which I live ! Now I will tell you exactly where I live !
I have been renting a room in an apartment for several years now!!! The house in which I rent a room in an apartment is located on the outskirts of the city!
The house in which I rent a room in an apartment is very old and the Internet is not connected to it ! And unfortunately I don't have my own computer !
I tried to save money to buy a computer but unfortunately my salary is only enough to pay the bills!
But I try to save money to buy a computer !
The room I live in has a sofa, a small bed and a TV ! The apartment has a small kitchen !
In the city in which I live there is a beautiful park, this park is small, but very beautiful!

Sometimes I go to the theater, or to the movies! On holidays, I go to karaoke, I really like to sing and dance.
I love listening to music! I listen to different music, at work all day we listen to the radio! On the radio, they include various compositions of pop, jazz, RNB.
I love fun and rhythmic music, but sometimes when I come home, I listen to calm classical music. What kind
of music do you listen to?
I am very happy that you have appeared in my life, and I am very interested in having a dialogue with you!
I feel like you're a good man! I am very frank in my life and in my letters, and I expect reciprocity...
I hope that our acquaintance will grow into a serious relationship !
I'll be waiting for your letter !
Your Valentina.
P.S.: I'm sending you a picture of me with my mom ! Unfortunately, I do not have photos with my father in electronic form !

Received: from [10.0.0.100] (188.162.43.111)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:08:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

I-m-at-home-parents.jpg

Me-and-my-mom.jpg

My-new-photo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:13 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!!
I am very glad that your father managed to save you. Please send me your photos!!!
I am happy to see your letter today!!!
When I see your letters, my mood becomes good !!!
I think you are a very good and kind person, and therefore I really liked you from the first day of our acquaintance!
I want to write you letters, it gives me pleasure! And you? Do you think about me sometimes ?

I wanted to ask you, do you have any of your closest friends? I have one friend since childhood, her name is Svetlana, we have known her for a long time, and all this time we help each other!!!
My childhood friend Svetlana has a husband and they have a child a little daughter!!! My friend Svetlana is a happy mother of her children and I am happy for her!!!
Friends this is the most important thing in my life, as only a friend can come to the rescue in difficult moments!!!
I'm very bad at computers! In the past, I have never used a computer for personal purposes! I have never had any profiles on social networks!
My friend Svetlana taught me how to use emails ! That's how I got to know you by email!
Today I asked a colleague at work to register me on Skype.
In the process of registering Skype, our boss came up and saw that we were installing the Skype program on a work computer!
The boss swore very much and she forbade me to use various programs on the work computer! I was upset !

But the boss at my job allowed me to use the Internet to write you letters !
Our boss, a very strict woman, if she sees me trying to use Skype or another program again, she will fire me!
So I can only write you emails by email ! But in the future, I hope to find a way to contact you !
The thing is, I don't have a computer at home ! I've already told you that !
In the past I had a laptop but it broke down and it can't be repaired as I was told in the repair shop! I didn't have the opportunity to purchase a new computer!
But I don't despair ! I will always find an opportunity to read your letter and write to you !
My friend Svetlana convinced me to meet a man from another country! I've been thinking about it for a long time and I've made up my mind!
Now I am happy because I found you on the Internet and we have a dialogue! To be honest, I really liked you.
I really like to communicate with you!
Today I was at work, and my day passed very quickly, because I was thinking about you!!! I began to notice
that I often think about you ! I hope for reciprocity !
I was a little upset because my boss noticed that I was using my work computer for personal purposes ! I'll be more careful now !
I ask you not to worry if I can't write you a letter during the day ! I will write to you as soon as I have the opportunity to use the Internet! I hope for your understanding and for the continuation of our correspondence!
I don't know why, but you're in my thoughts ! You are a very interesting person! I wouldn't want to lose contact with you !
Communicating with you, I do not feel lonely!!!
On these confessions, I will finish my letter !
I will be happy if you continue to write me letters ! I will be happy if you tell me how your day is going and something about your life!
Your Valentina.

Received: from [10.0.0.100] (188.162.43.111)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:08:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

I-m-at-work-IMG-5736.jpg: 13/08/18; 12:48pm; Apple iPhone 5s

I-m-at-work-IMG-5737.jpg: 13/08/18; 12:48pm; Apple iPhone 5s

Me-and-my-friends.jpg: 06/05/17; 06:29pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!
I am very happy to see your letter today!

I am happy because you are in my life! Thank you to your parents for raising such a good person!
I want to tell you a little more about myself ! My mother loved me very much and brought me up quite strictly!
But I am grateful to my mother for the fact that she was engaged in my upbringing! I grew up an independent and responsible woman!
I didn't grow up to be a perverted woman ! I have never behaved indecently! I hope you understand me ! I'm a bit of a shy woman!
To be honest, I was a little afraid to start a relationship on the Internet ! I'm glad I dared to meet you on the Internet ! You are the only man I have a dialogue with ! Besides, you're the only man in my life right now !
Of course I hope for reciprocity and I trust you !
I completely forgot to tell you about my hobby! I want to show off !
I love to cook different dishes! I have a large book of recipes for different dishes!
I've been collecting recipes for over 20 years! My mother is a very tasty cook, and since childhood she taught me to cook different complex dishes.,
but very tasty dishes! And since school age, I write down different recipes of dishes that I liked.

And for 20 years, more than 1000 different recipes have been collected! I can surprise any gourmet! I love to cook!
My favorite dishes, French Meat, Manty, Pasta and various pasta sauces, homemade dumplings, Solyanka soup, Borsh, and much more!
Do you like to cook? What's your favorite dish?
I like you, and I want to continue a serious relationship with you!
I believe that everything can be very good, and I also realized that you and I have a lot in common!
Although we live in different countries. But, basically, it doesn't matter who lives in a particular country!

It's important that we found each other ! And it is important for me to communicate with you ! I think you have a good heart !
I am very happy to have met you!!! Yes, I keep telling you that !
Know that you are not alone in your life, and that I will share your joy and your grief, because I care about you!

Although I haven't even seen you face to face yet, but I'm already confident in you ! I have a sense of trust in you ! I hope that I will never be disappointed in you !
I will be waiting for your letter and I will miss you!
Write to me as soon as you have time !
Maybe you can send me your new photos !

I found pictures of me behind the kitchen stove ! A few months ago, my friend Sveta took a picture of me while I was cooking !
I'm sending you these photos ! This is how I look when I cook !
I also had the opportunity to make a short video for you ! I hope you can watch it !
Kisses! Your Valentina!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.175.57)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 14:59:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

I-m-cook.jpg

Kiss))).jpg: 10/10/18; 01:12am

Kiss.mp4
https://sendvid.com/03ic6mlh

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx !!!
I am happy to read your letter!!!!!
I see and feel that with each letter we become much closer to each other!
I'm happy to have such a great friend like you !!! I'm happy that I'm texting with you! I'm happy to have you on my mind all day!
When I told my friends about you, each of my friends was surprised!
I don't know why, but until now, I've been lonely!

Now, though only in the virtual world - you found me and I found you! I am very interested and pleased to communicate with you!
I was lucky to meet you on the Internet!
Russian Russian men are very mean, 99 of Russian men cheat on their wives! Treat their wives with disrespect
! Russian men drink vodka and cheat on their wives! Of course, not all men are so bad, but most of them are!
I'm sure you're not like Russian men !
How are you? How is your mood? I think you're doing great! I want you to always have everything perfect!

I want to tell you that my heart starts beating fast when I think of you!
I am looking for pure love and mutual love!!! I like beautiful romance! I'm a romantic girl !
I am 31 years old and I want to live this life happily!!! I don't want to be alone!
I want ordinary female happiness! Women's happiness is when a loved one is near!
I've been close to happiness in the past, but my heart was broken! I have to trust the person I'm going to have
a relationship with!
Now I'm ready for a new relationship ! I'm ready to build a new relationship! And I expect reciprocity!

There is so much meanness and deceit in the world, and it is very difficult to find people to whom you can easily trust your life and fate!
If every person would do good deeds, our world would become much cleaner, brighter, kinder!!!
I haven't known you for a long time! But, I'm getting used to you!
This is very attractive to me and allows me to believe that you are a very good person and can truly love!
It is very important to love with all your heart!!! Love and trust!

I'm glad that the Internet allowed us to meet ! I really like you!
Your letters make my mood wonderful! I think one day we should definitely meet!
In the future, if we have a serious relationship, I will think about meeting you !
I hope someday we can look at each other, look into each other's eyes, touch each other.
Now it's just a dream! Maybe someday my dreams will come true!!!
I am waiting for your beautiful letter and I promise that I will think about you every minute!
I'm sending you my photos !
Your Valentina.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (188.162.43.159)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:03:50 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

My-Photo-in-the-summer.jpg

My-summer-photo-1.jpg

My-summer-photo-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:05 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I am as happy as ever to see your new letter!!!
Many things can happen to us, to me and to you, but we must always remain friends!!!
It seems to me that I have feelings for you ...
I constantly think about you and always try to find time to write you a letter !
As I told you before, I'm using my computer at work to write you a letter ! I usually write to you at lunchtime
or after the end of the working day!
I want you to be honest and honest with me.
I'll be your closest person in life if that's what you want.
I trust you! I want you to always be honest with me!!!!!
A lot of things can happen in our lives, but nothing will change my attitude towards you!
You know what I don't like about this country? Almost all men are very rude! And because of this, I want to go far away from here!
Often in families, a man can beat his wife without hesitation, and he will believe that he is right.
I never wanted to live like this. I'd rather be alone, but I won't tolerate such humiliation. I will never forgive my beloved man for treason and rudeness!
I'm a decent woman! My parents raised me decent, honest!
Answer me one question - did you hit a woman, or a child? Don't rush to answer. I know that you are a very kind and sensitive man, but it is important for me to know the answer!
but suddenly something happens and you can't control yourself…
I have a friend, she is older than me and she has children! My friend lives with her husband for 10 years, and the worst thing is that he drinks a lot of alcohol!
I've already told you that many Russian men often drink vodka! And when a man is drunk, he can't control himself!
Every day when he comes home he bullies his wife, and the worst thing is, he often beats his children! It's scary when a man beats up his children !
Think about it and answer me honestly! This is very important to me! Could you hit your girlfriend ? I'm sure not !
I'm sorry that I write about sad things, but this is really very important to me.
I've been thinking about you a lot today! I want to be with you, and now I can only think about you and our future.
If I could be near you, feel your touch on my body - I would be the happiest woman on the planet!!!
My dear I am very afraid of deception, I do not want you to deceive me! I was already betrayed once, and it was very painful for me! I don't want it to happen again!
I hope you will be honest with me and will only tell the truth! Maybe we can meet you and spend some time together!
I am very glad that we correspond with you!!! I am very pleased that you write to me!!!
I've been lonely for a long time, but now I feel like I have you!
Yes, I am happy that you are in my life ! You're the man I want to continue my relationship with !
I will look forward to your letter with impatience!
Your girlfriend Valentina.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (188.162.199.19)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 15:33:15 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

My-Foto.jpg

My-photo-in-the-winter.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:23 pm

... too daft the find my Mail from yesterday .... typical Yola

xxxxxx Good morning, I wrote you a letter, but I never got any response
from you! I hope you're all right. I will wait for your answer, your Valentina

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.175.231)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:39:49 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

image.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello my gentle one xxxxx !!!
I got a lot of good emotions after reading your letter!
Even at work all day long, I think only of you!!! You are always in my thoughts !
I am very happy and excited! You're the most beautiful man I've ever met in my life!
I've never seen you or met you in real life, but I'm starting to have feelings for you! My thoughts are only with you!
I think about you every minute, every second now! I'm thinking about our future together!
I dream of being near you! I dream of being only your woman!!!
You know, I really like to look at the stars in the evening! At a time when it is already quite dark outside, I like to look at the sky.
When I look at the sky, I admire its amazing beauty of the stars!
That's how I spent a late night last night! I sat on the window, I looked at the sky and I imagined myself next to you!
I often think how we will be together with you ! I often think about you and me!!! It's
all so beautiful in my dreams!
You are a wonderful man, you are the dream of my life! I never thought that I would meet such an amazing person like you!
Now all my time, all my life is occupied with you! Now you are the meaning of my life!!! I hope for reciprocity !
In my last letter I wrote to you about how Russian men treat their women ! I know you would never lay a hand on a woman!
For me-you are the perfect man!!! I trust you!!!
You have already entered my life and I will always think of you!!!
My dear, I really want to meet you !!! I can take a vacation at my job and we can meet you face to face!
I am now doing a semi-annual report at work, when I do this job, I will have two months off!
My work will take another 15 days! After that, we could meet up! What do you think of our meeting ?
How do you feel about our meeting?! It is important for me to know your opinion !
My opinion is that we need to meet to continue our relationship !
I want to love and be loved! The whole taste of life is felt only when there is love in the heart !
Now my love for you is maturing in my heart ! Yes, I'm falling in love with you !
Now I just can't imagine my future life without you ! We must not miss our chance to meet ! I'll be happy to meet you!
I really care what you think of me ! I care about your attitude to me !
I say this to you, my dear, my only and kindest and most understanding man in the world!
Know that somewhere in the world, far away from you in cold Russia, there is a girl with a hot heart who does not see further life without You and loves you very much!
I kiss you!!!
C Your love Valentina.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] (178.176.174.129)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 14:25:27 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

My-foto.jpg

My video!.mp4
https://sendvid.com/k7ocypsb

Return to “Russian scammers”