It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pics of Yuliya Konovalova - Part 2

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <naatalon@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Greetings, I am very pleased to write a letter for dating. I am very sorry if my email is very bothering you. I'm alone and weared to live. My friends said me to use the internet to meet for new man. I'm confident it will be a very serious period that can change all my life. I have never used this type of dating and so little confused what to do and write. If you are also be interested in the continuation in our talking, I will be very happy to know about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to talk about me in the first email. In a beginning I perhaps need to tell about my name - is Natusik. I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine woman. I wish to a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving person. These qualities, I find the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great chat that will do happy both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your variety photos. Therefore, I send you my photo. I hope you enjoy this all and we will now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Natalenka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [139.194.245.208])
To: <joseaguas31@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Nataloka Me < naatalon@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Nataloka Me <burningdivide@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 14:09:56 -0400

BM-ID
PT. First Media,Tbk
Eko Budirahardjo
Lippo Cyber Park
Jl. Bulevar Gajah Mada No.2088
Lippo Karawaci 100,
Tangerang 15811
Indonesia

joseaguas31@gmail.com

Jose Aguas
plus.google.com/u/0/114621707113051979052

PCX417.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 31, 2018 1:03 pm

...... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Salutti! gives me great pleasure to write a letter for friendship. I am very sorry if that email is very bothered you. I am alone and weared to live. Some of my friends told me to try the internet to find for new man. I am confident it will be a very important period that will change all my life. I not used this type of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do and write. If you are also be interested in the continuation in our communication, I'll be very happy to know about you more info. I really doubt that is need to talk about me in the first time. For a start I probably need to write about my name - is Natalya. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I want to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will do joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your different photos. Therefore, I attach you my photo. I hope you like it all and we can now more often and interesting to talk. All the best, Natalok.

Received: from localhost (unknown [103.205.177.25])
From: Natalenka Pretty <wistaria47mikitn@friend.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Natalenka Pretty < naatalon@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Natalenka Pretty <wistaria47mikitn@friend.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 13:39:44 -0400

MPL-PK
MCR (Pvt.) Limited Franchisee
MCR Private Limited administrator
MCR (Pvt.) Limited Franchisee, of Pizza Hut, 7th Floor,
Shahnaz, Arcade, Shaheed-e-Millat Road, , Ka
Pakistan

DSC_611.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olggaana@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 pm

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hey hey my dear mate! I am very pleased to write a letter for dating. I'm very sorry if my email is very bothered you. I'm very lonely and tired to live. Some of my friends said me to using the internet to find for new man. Iam think it will be a very serious period that will change all my life. I have not used this type of dating and so bit confused what to doing. If you are also be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I will be very pleased to know about you more info. I really doubt that is need to write about myself in the first email. In a beginning I probably need to tell about my name - is Iam Olechka. I active, sociable, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to meet a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it chat. All the best, Olechka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [202.44.111.19])
Reply-To: Olya Fine < olggaana@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olya Fine <takaya01@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:09:42 +0200

GBSL-BD
GramBangla Systems Limites, Internet Service Provider
Khandoker Muhammad Bayezid Bayezid
GramBangla Systems
14th Floor, Grameen IT Park
Grameen Bank Bhaban, Mirpur-2
Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh

PIC-603.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgasan@ofrisc.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:09 am

Salutation my dear friend! I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I am very sorry if that letter is very bothering you. I'm very lonely and tired to live. Many of my friends said me to 's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good communication that will do happiness glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your various fotos. Therefore, I show you my foto. I hope you glad it all and we can now more often and interesting to talk. All the best, Olgunka
IP: 103.18.243.186

Reply-To: Pretty Olga <olgasan@ofrisc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olya; <olgamol@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:55 pm

.... with the last Pic again in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Woha my great pen-friend, I am very glad to write a letter for acquaintance. I am very sorry if my email is very bothering you. I am very lonely and tired to live. Many of my friends advised me to 's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will make happiness glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your different pictures. Therefore, I show you my picture. I hope you enjoy this all and we can now more often and interesting dialogue. All the best, Olya.

Received: from localhost (unknown [202.80.234.66])
Reply-To: Olguska Olgushok < olgamol@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olguska Olgushok <asutoranagan@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:48:33 -0400

UdonthaniHospitalICT-by-AWN
sandeep srivastava
19-17 katchery road alld
19-17 kb marg allahabad
India

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgarro@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good day! Dear stranger, I want to read how much you interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Olga. I'm hope to your like my pic. I am also finding someone with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still have alone and very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose - I want to search a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore greater detail I talk about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Olgusha.

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.232.93.33])
To: <aali2008@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: Fine Olgunka < olgarro@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Fine Olgunka <cyatr@proof.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 05:42:10 +0200

NUSANET
PT. Media Antar Nusa
Rully Sumbayak
PT. Media Antar Nusa
NUSANET
Kompleks Multatuli Indah, Blok D No. 1
Medan 20151
Indonesia

PIC_654.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgapa@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:48 pm

....... from my 419_Spamfolder today.

Good day, my name is Olga. Gives me great pleasure that I can to find you, and so I decided to learn more you. I want to meet a brave and reliable man for a dialogue in life. I hope that you are precisely a person. I will have many happy to communicate with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to finding someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, answer me in the near future. I'll be waiting, Olgunchik.

Received: from localhost (unknown [203.192.225.189])
To: <danco6669@live.it>
Reply-To: Olgchik Olgunchika < olgapa@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olgchik Olgunchika <bontaro1964@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 05:57:34 +0200

Onebroadband
Indusind Media And Communication Ltd.
Jayesh Modi
49-50 12th Road MIDC Andheri
East Mumbai
India

CAM-302.jpg

..... Pic beside her Emailaddress

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:49 pm

....... from my 419_Spamfolder today.

Good day, my name is Olga. Gives me great pleasure that I can to find you, and so I decided to learn more you. I want to meet a brave and reliable man for a dialogue in life. I hope that you are precisely a person. I will have many happy to communicate with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to finding someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, answer me in the near future. I'll be waiting, Olgunchik.

Received: from localhost (unknown [203.192.225.189])
To: <danco6669@live.it>
Reply-To: Olgchik Olgunchika < olgapa@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olgchik Olgunchika <bontaro1964@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 05:57:34 +0200

Onebroadband
Indusind Media And Communication Ltd.
Jayesh Modi
49-50 12th Road MIDC Andheri
East Mumbai
India

CAM-302.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:52 pm

..... with the last Pic in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

How are you, I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if this letter is bothering you. I am very lonely and weared. My friends advised me to use the internet for search for new man. I'm sure it will be a very serious step that can change my life. I have never used this way of acquaintance and so little confused what to do. If you also might be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I will be very happy to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to talk about me in the first letter. In a beginning I probably need to tell about my name - is Olga. I active, communicative, hardworking, open and genuine woman. I want to a kindly, brave, honest, caring and loving man. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin communication that will make glad both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your various photos. Therefore, I send you my photo. I hope you like it all and we will now more often and interesting to talk. Sincerely, Olgusya

Received: from localhost (unknown [171.60.178.246])
To: <ahepost@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Mi Olga < olgapa@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Mi Olga <aequorin2010@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 01:54:17 +0200

ABTS-MP-819332-BPL
BHARTI TELENET LTD.MADHYA PRADESH
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
ISP Division - Transport Network Group
Plot no.16 , Udyog Vihar , Phase -IV , Gurgaon - 122015 , Haryana
Phase III, New Delhi-110020,
INDIA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:56 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi, I am very glad to write a email for acquaintance. I'm sorry if my letter is bothered you. I am single and weared to live. My friends advised me to try the internet to search for new friend. I'm sure it will be a very significant period that will change all my life. I not used this way of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do and write. If you also be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I'll be glad to know about you more info. I really doubt that is need to tell about me in the first email. In a beginning I must need to tell about my name - is Olga. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving person. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great dialogue that will do happy both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your variety photos. Therefore, I show you my photo. I hope you glad it all and we can now more frequently and interest dialogue. Sincerely, Olgoka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [72.252.246.164])
To: <anankpieng15@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Olgunchik Beauty < olgarro@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olgunchik Beauty <gootoyo@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 20:36:31 +0200

Columbus Networks USA, Inc.
OrgId: CNU-6
Address: 15950 West Dixie Highway
City: North Miami Beach
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33162

PCX_763.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgasad@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:46 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

ood day, my name is Olga. I am very happy that I can to finding you, and so I decided to learn more about youself. I want become acquainted a good and attentive man for a communication in future. I think that you are a man. I'll have many happy to correspond with you at any time. I'm single and I hope to finding someone who will love and understand me. If you are also interested in continuing our dialogue, answer me in the next letter. I'll be waiting, Olgulya

Received: from localhost (unknown [112.196.41.108])
Reply-To: Olgchik Olgchik < olgasad@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olgchik Olgchik <nao3@isis.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 09:25:29 +0200

BroadBand_Customers_New_Town
Mohali
Network Administrator Network Administrator
B-71 Phase-7 Ind. Area Mohali
Punjab
India

CAM713.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgasad@ofrisc.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:15 pm

same pic as in previous post, same email address

How are you, I am very glad to write a letter for dating. I am sorry if my email is very bothered you. I'm very lonely and weared. Many of my friends advised me to use the internet for find for new love. I am think it will be a very significant action that will change all my life. I not used this type of acquaintance and so little confused what to do and write. If you are also be interest in the continuation in our talking, I'll be very pleased to know about you more info. I really doubt that is need to talk about me in the first email. For a start I probably need to tell about my name - is Olga. I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine woman. I wish to meet a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving man. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great conversation that will do happiness both us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your various pictures. Therefore, I show you my photo. I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more frequently and interest dialogue. All the best, Olgunchik

IP: 117.245.139.227

Reply-To: Olga Lonely <olgasad@ofrisc.com>
Subject: Salut my dear stranger!
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 pm

still same pic

Hi! Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Olga. I hope to your like my photo. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still alone and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Main is my goal - I want to search a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it is a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I write about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Olgoka.

IP: 36.78.191.195

Reply-To: Olga Fine <olgarro@ofrisc.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgasaga@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:16 am

Hi person Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Oluschka. Iam hope to your like my foto. I'm also look person with which my life will calm & astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to search a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore greater detail Iwill talk about me later! Iwill wait for your answer! See you soon, Olgunya

Received: from localhost (unknown [200.93.76.122])
To: <cohosterling@gmail.com>
From: Olechka Olgusechka <watatomo1988525@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Olechka Olgusechka <olgasaga@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Olechka Olgusechka <watatomo1988525@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 02:09:07 +0200

CANTV Servicios, Venezuela
Alexander Martinez
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela

PIC-039.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgasaga@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello my awesome mate Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Olechka. Iam hope to your like my photo. Iam also search someone with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I'll write about me later! I'll wait your letter! See you later, Olgoka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.68.103.175])
Reply-To: Beauty Olgusenka <olgasaga@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Beauty Olgusenka <aobanoharuchan@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:43:20 +0200

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_68_DIVRE1
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

PIC-043.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”