It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pics of Yuliya Konovalova - Part 2

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <miolga@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:54 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good morning my stranger gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. I'm very sorry if that email is very bothering you. Iam alone and tired to live. Many} of My friends advised me to use the internet for find for new love. Iam think it will be a very significant action that can change all my life. I have never used this type of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continuation in our talking, I'll be very glad to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to talk about myself in the first letter. For a start I probably need to talk about my name Iam Olennka. I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I want to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man's. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good chat that will make happiness joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your variety fotos. Therefore, I attach you my photo.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: miolga@evgmal.com

I hope you enjoy this all and we can now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgusya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [170.239.148.107])
To: <bbthaman3381@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Olga Olgchik <hdkp3110@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olga Olgchik <hdkp3110@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 06:14:35 +0200

IENTC S DE RL DE CV
Carlos Daniel Arguimbau Romo
Blvd. Bernardo Quintana, 562 7, Arboledas
76140 - Querétaro/Epigmenio Gonzales - QT
Mexico

PIC-780.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Olga; <miolga@evgmal.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olga, miolga@evgmal.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Hello my new pen-friend I am very glad to write a letter for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if my email is very bothered you. Iam very lonely and weared to live. Many} of my friends advised me to use the internet to search for new man. Iam sure it will be a very significant step that can change all my life. I have never used this kind of acquaintance and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continuation in our communication, I'll be very pleased to see about you more info. I really doubt that is need to talk about myself in the first time. For a start I must need to tell about my name is Olga. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving person. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great conversation that will make happiness joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your different pics. Therefore, I send you my foto.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: miolga@evgmal.com

I hope you glad it all and we will now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olga!

IP: 14.170.154.147, Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp, City: Thái Nguyên, Country: Vietnam

Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga, miolga@evgmal.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Greetings my dear friend, gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. Iam very sorry if that letter is very bothering you. Iam single and weared to live. Many} of my friends said me to use the internet to meet for new friend. I'm believe it will be a very significant action that will change all my life. I have never used this type of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continue in our communication, Iwill be very happy to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to tell about me in the first email. For a start I probably need to write about my name Iam Oluschka. I acting, communicative, industrious, open and sincere woman. I want to meet a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving person. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good conversation that will make happiness glad both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your different pics. Therefore, I show you my picture.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: miolga@evgmal.com

I hope you glad it all and we can now more frequently and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgusya.

IP: 58.186.75.59, ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology, City: Bac Ninh, Country: Vietnam

Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgad@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Greetings my great friend. I am very happy to write a email for acquaintance. I am sorry if that email is bothering you. I'm single and weared to live. My friends said me to using the internet for find for new love. I'm hope it will be a very significant step that will change all my life. I have never used this type of acquaintance and so little confused what to doing. If you also might be interest in the continuation in our communication, I'll be happy to know about you more. I highly doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first letter. For a start I must need to write about my name - is Olga. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to find a kind, brave, fair, caring and loving person. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin communication that will make joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your various pics. Therefore, I show you my foto.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: olgad@evgmal.com

I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more often and interesting dialogue. All the best, Olgok.

Received: from localhost (unknown [1.2.242.34])
Reply-To: Olgunka Smile <fujisan@key.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgunka Smile <fujisan@key.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 05:39:41 +0200

Dynamic IP Address for residential Broadband Customers
Apipol Gunabhibal
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd, Laksi,
Bangkok 10210
THAILAND

DSC-394.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgad@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Hello. I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I am very sorry if this letter is bothered you. I'm single and weared to live. Many of my friends said me to try the internet for meet for new friend. I'm hope it will be a very serious step that can change all my life. I have never used this kind of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do and write. If you also will be interested in the continuation in our talking, I'll be happy to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to talk about myself in the first time. For a start I must need to talk about my name - I'm Olga. I acting, communicative, industrious, open and genuine woman. I want to a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will make happy both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your different fotos. Therefore, I attach you my pic.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: olgad@evgmal.com

I hope you glad it all and we will now more often and interest chat. All the best, Olgunya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.91.185.57])
Reply-To: Olguska Smile <hisasue.com@polka.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olguska Smile <hisasue.com@polka.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 03:27:51 +0200

TELKOMNET
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
Akhmad Zaimi
GSD Lt.14 Jl. Kebon Sirih No.12
Indonesia

PIC704.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgao@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Hello Dear! I am very glad to write a letter for acquaintance. I am sorry if that letter is bothered you. I am alone and tired. Many of my friends advised me to try the internet for search for new friend. I'm think it will be a very important step that can change all my life. I not used this type of dating and so little confused what to do and write. If you also be interest in the continue in our dialogue, I will be very pleased to read about you more. I highly doubt that is necessary to talk about me in the first letter. In a start I must need to write about my name - is Olga. I acting, communicative, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to meet a kind, brave, honest, caring and loving man. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make happiness both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your different photos. Therefore, I attach you my picture.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: olgao@evgmal.com

I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more frequently and interest to talk. Sincerely, Olgulenka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [113.53.15.20])
Reply-To: Girl Olgchik <ha8888@tune.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girl Olgchik <ha8888@tune.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 04:42:36 +0200

TOT-NET
Pansak Arpakajorn
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd, Laksi,
Bangkok 10210
THAILAND

DSC052.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgad@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 2:02 pm

Good day I am very pleased to write a letter for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if my email is very bothering you. I am very lonely and weared. My friends said me to try the internet to search for new love. I'm think it will be a very serious period that will change all my life. I not used this way of dating and so little confused what to do. If you are also might be interest in the continue in our conversation, I'll be very glad to read about you more info. I really doubt that is necessary to talk about me in the first time. In a start I probably need to write about my name - is Olga. I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere woman. I wish to find a kind, courageous, sincere, caring and loving man. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start dialogue that will make happy both us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your various pics. Therefore, I send you my foto.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular email: olgad@evgmal.com

I hope you like it all and we will now more often and interest dialogue. Sincerely, Olgushusenka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [182.253.250.204])
To: <tecnicaleng@yahoo.es>
Reply-To: Olgusya Olga <uch-masa@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgusya Olga <uch-masa@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 21:32:31 +0200

Biznet Home
Agus Ariyanto
Midplaza 2, 8th Floor
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 10-11
Jakarta, Indonesia

PIC901.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgaod@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:22 pm

..... not again .... :roll: :evil:

Good day stranger! my name is Olga. Gives me great pleasure that I was able to to finding you, and so I decided to learn more youself. I want acquainted with a good and reliable man for a dialogue in life. I believe that you are just such a man. I will have a great pleasure to dialogue with you at any time. I'm single and I hope to finding someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, answer me in the near future.I'll be waiting, Olgulika,

Received: from dmta0004.auone-net.jp (snd00009.auone-net.jp. [111.86.247.9])
Reply-To: Nice Olgoka <olgaod@evgmal.com>
To: charlottekirtley@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:02:49 +0900

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

CAM872.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgaodd@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello man Respected stranger, I want to see how much you interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Olga. I hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I still have single and very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my goal - I want to search a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are it is a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about me later! I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Olgoka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [118.70.43.216])
Reply-To: Olguska <olgaodd@evgmal.com>
Errors-To: Olguska <miyo0919@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 14:16:45 +0200

FPT-STATICIP-NET
Tran Thanh Hai
FPT Telecom Company
2nd floor FPT Building, Pham Hung Road, Cau Giay District,
Hanoi
Vietnam

DSC-607.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgaodd@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Good Day Charming. Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Olga. I hope to your like my pic. I am also look someone with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose - I want to look a lover for my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I'll write about myself later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Olgoka,

Received: from 89.148.103.201.static.dunaweb.hu (HELO localhost) ([89.148.103.201])
To: <omarattiyat58@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Olgulika <olgaodd@evgmal.com>
Return-Path: yamatopc@ma.mctv.ne.jp
Errors-To: Olgulika <yamatopc@ma.mctv.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 00:58:43 +0200

HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary

PCX276.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natally_ma@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:38 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good day! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Natalya. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also finding man with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have one and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I want to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: natally_ma@maramal.com

Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Natalyunka

Received: from 80-110-78-128.cgn.dynamic.surfer.at (HELO localhost) ([80.110.78.128])
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:26:15 +0200
To: servus96@freenet.de

UPC-INFRASTRUCTURE
UPC Austria GmbH
Liberty Global RIPE DBM
Liberty Global Europe
Boeing Avenue 53
1119 PE Schiphol Rijk
Netherlands

PCX-078.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natally_kl@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello! Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Natalya. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking man with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: natally_kl@maramal.com

I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Natalyusya

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.66.203.63])
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 18:24:18 +0200
To: jimbo21071@fsmail.net

GPRS-Mobile-Broadband
VF GPRS-Mobile-Broadband
Vodafone Ghana
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25,
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra PMB 221
Ghana

DSC135.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natally_ma@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Good day! Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Natalya. I hope to your like my pic. I am also looking someone with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: natally_ma@maramal.com

I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I talk about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Natalyunka

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.231.162.209])
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 08:42:22 +0200
To: amanda68@btinternet.com

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM965.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natally_kl@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Good day! Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Natalya. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also find person with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I want to search a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: natally_kl@maramal.com

Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I write about myself later! I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Natalyuska!

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.90.99.64])
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 03:47:54 +0200

TELKOMNET
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
Akhmad Zaimi
GSD Lt.14 Jl. Kebon Sirih No.12
Indonesia

CAM-979.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgauv@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Hey hey my dear mate Respected stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Olga. I'm hope to your like my photo. I'm also search person with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I want to search a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later. I'll wait your letter.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular email: olgauv@evgmal.com

See you soon, Olgusya!

Received: from localhost (unknown [124.13.87.170])
Reply-To: Lonely Olgunka <ket183@goo.jp>
Errors-To: Lonely Olgunka <ket183@goo.jp>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 07:27:56 +0200

STREAMYX-HOME-CENTRAL
EMRAN AHMED KAMAL
Telekom Malaysia
Jalan Pantai Baru,
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

CAM-692.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”