It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pics of Yuliya Konovalova - Part 2

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <mnatalyanatalya@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Aloha my awesome mate. I want to see how much you interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Natalya. I hope to your like my pic. I'm also searching man with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still one and yet very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I want to look a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I write about myself later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: mnatalyanatalya@maramal.com

I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Natalyulenka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.228.182.21])
To: <santiago.urzua@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Natalychika Smile <hosogoe@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Natalychika Smile <hosogoe@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 04:57:57 +0200

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM_155.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Natalya; <mnatalyanatalya@maramal.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalyamnatalyam@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Good Day Dear I want to see how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Natalya. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also find person with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose - I want to search a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: natalyamnatalyam@maramal.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Natalyusik,

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.189.251.190])
To: <sylvain.sillysyl@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Natalychik Flower <merci-grazie@goo.jp>
Errors-To: Natalychik Flower <merci-grazie@goo.jp>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:15:21 +0200

Pham Tien Huy
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM-705.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgako@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Good day, this Olga. I am very glad that I was able to to finding you, and so I decided to learn more about youself. I want become acquainted a good and dependable person for a dialogue in future. I hope that you are a man. I'll have many pleasure to correspond with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to finding someone who will care and understand me.

If you are interested, Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: olgako@evgmal.com

If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, answer me in the near future. I'll be waiting, Olga

Received: from localhost ([183.91.3.161])
To: <aidenscott@live.com.au>
Reply-To: <isabelle.reve@wanadoo.fr>
Return-Path: isabelle.reve@wanadoo.fr
Errors-To: <isabelle.reve@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:26:43 +0200

Pham Tien Huy
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <charmingif5eetk@thebreezeavails.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:33 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Good day!
Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
I'm Anastasiya. I hope to your like my picture.
I am also find person with whom my life is quiet and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl.
But I still have one and already very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating site and get you email.
In reality, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The main is my goal - I want to find a companion to my solitary life!
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life.
I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore greater detail I write about myself later!
I will wait your letter! See you later, Anastasiya

Received: from thebreezeavails.com ([185.92.149.218]) ..... Proxy
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:21:38 -0500

NET-143-2
NovoServe B.V.
thebreezeavails.com
Doetinchem
Gelderland
Netherlands

Foto-for-you.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <kkumgp@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:07 am

Hello, gives me great pleasure pleasedto write a email for acquaintance.
I'm very sorry if that email is very bothering you.
I am alone and weared to live.
Some of My friends told me to ustry the internet for meet for new man.
I am think it will be a very serious action that will change all my life.
I have used this way of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do and write.
If you are also might be interest ed in the continue in our communication, I will be very pleased to
know about you more info.
I highly doubt that is need to write about myself in the first letter.
In a start I perhaps need to tell about my name - is Anastasiya.
I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine girl.
I want to meet a kind ly, brave, honest, caring and loving person.
These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it 's about you.
If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great dialogue that will do inessglad ful both of us.
Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts.
I also wish to wanna see much your various photos.
Therefore, I send you my picture. I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more often and interest ing dialogue.
this is my email anastasiyakokanastasiya@maramal.com !!
All the best, Anastasiya

Received: from 92.119.160.115 (unknown [68.3.255.41])
Reply-To: anastasiya <kkumgp@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 20:02:19 +0300

Cox Communications Inc.
OrgId: CXA
Address: 1400 Lake Hearn Dr.
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30319

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyastranastasiyasr@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:35 am

Hi, I'm Anastasiya.
Gives me great pleasure pleased that I was able to to find ing you, and so I decided to find out more about you .
I want acquainted with a wonderful and attentive man for a communication in life.
I believe that you are a man. I will have big pleasure to talk with you at any time.
this is my mail write to me anastasiyastranastasiyasr@maramal.com !!!
I'm alone and I hope to find ing someone who will love and delight me.
If you are also interested in continu e our dialogue, answer me in the near future.
I'll be waiting, Anastasiya

Received: from [69.59.193.64] (69.59.193.64)
Reply-To: Anastasiya <yl@seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:30:29 +0300

Peak Internet, LLC
OrgId: PIL-76
Address: 600 SW Western Blvd
Address: Suite 180
City: Corvallis
StateProv: OR
PostalCode: 97333

d.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyastranastasiyasr@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Hello, my name is Anastasiya.
Gives me great pleasure happy that I was able to to find ing you, and so I decided to learn more about you .
I want become acquainted a brave and dependable man for a communication in life.
I hope that you are just such a man. I will have a great happy to communicate with you at any time.
write to me at this address anastasiyastranastasiyasr@maramal.com !!
I'm single and I hope to find ing someone who will love and delight me.
If you are also interested in continu ing our dialogue, write me in the near future.
I'll be waiting, Anastasiya

Received: from [2.113.222.46] (2.113.222.46)
Reply-To: Anastasiya <nnpvs@seznam.cz>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:17:59 +0300

INTERBUSINESS
Telecom Italia SPA
Interbusiness Network Administration Staff
Telecom Italia S.p.A
Italy

s.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <ansstas@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05 pm

is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good conversation that will do happiness both us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your different pics. Therefore, I attach you my photo. I hope you like it all and we will now more often and interesting chat.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: ansstas@evgmal.com

Sincerely, Anastasiyusenka What'sup my bloke. Gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. I'm sorry if that email is very bothering you. I'm alone and weared. My friends advised me to use the internet to meet for new friend. I'm confident it will be a very significant period that will change my life. I not used this way of acquaintance and so little confused what to doing. If you are also might be interested in the continue in our talking, I'll be very pleased to read about you more. I really doubt that is necessary to write about me in the first email. In a start I probably need to tell about my name is Anastasiya. I acting, communicative, industrious, open and sincere girl. I wish to find a kind, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it

Received: from icmsa300101.i.softbank.jp (imsa3001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.77])
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 22:21:57 +0100
To: hassanyassine1@outlook.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

DSC-714.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <ansstas@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Hello gentleman. I am very glad to write a email for acquaintance. I am very sorry if this email is bothered you. I'm alone and weared to live. My friends said me to try the internet for search for new friend. I'm hope it will be a very important step that will change my life. I never used this kind of dating and so little confused what to do. If you are also will be interest in the continue in our conversation, I will be very happy to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to write about myself in the first email. In a beginning I must need to talk about my name is Anastasiya. I active, communicative, industrious, open and sincere woman. I wish to meet a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving person. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin chat that will do joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your various photos. Therefore, I show you my foto. I hope you glad this all and we will now more frequently and interest chat.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: ansstas@evgmal.com

Sincerely, Anastasiyok!

Received: from icmsa300101.i.softbank.jp (imsa3001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.77])
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 22:22:25 +0100
From: Anastasiyulenka Anastasiya <ebisan1350@i.softbank.jp>
To: juanvasquez53@hotmail.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Japan

PIC-839.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <mimomimorin@i.softbank.jp>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:59 pm

's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make joy both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your different fotos. Therefore, I show you my picture. I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more frequently and interesting chat.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: anstas@evgmal.com

All the best, Anastasiyok Good Day To You, I am very pleased to write a letter for dating. I am sorry if this email is bothered you. I'm single and weared to live. My friends advised me to using the internet to search for new man. I am sure it will be a very serious period that can change all my life. I not used this type of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do. If you also might be interest in the continue in our communication, I'll be very pleased to read about you more info. I really doubt that is need to write about myself in the first email. In a beginning I must need to talk about my name is Anastasiya. I acting, communicative, industrious, open and sincere girl. I want to meet a kind, courageous, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I find the most important, and I think it

Received: from icmsa400601.i.softbank.jp (imsa4006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.82])
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 23:29:18 +0100
To: tg95460@gmail.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Japan

PIC-918.jpg

bulldogscountry37
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Yuliya Konovalova - Part 2

Postby bulldogscountry37 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:42 pm

date: Mar 4, 2020, 3:44 AM
Hello ,

Dear , thanks you for your letter. I am glad to that you have written to me. I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first letter because I never got acquainted through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you. Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my native language. But I Assume, that I know it well.

Well, my name - Anastasiya, as you to know. You can name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. To me of 30 years. My birthday on 10 September. My height 174 cm . My weight 54 kg. I live in city Kaluga. Kaluga known city of Russia. Kaluga - very much beautiful city. I have finished medical university. My formation will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied within 18 years. All 18 years I have studied the English language also. I have finished university in age 24. How to me gave with a medal for excellent results during my studying. Than I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 3 years. It was very much interesting and in the same time responsible. I was happy to give health of people, to help them. Many things depend on me during actions. I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become independent. You think, what it - good dream? Probably that I shall work in Clinic, as the basic surgeon.

I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell that I am happy. I hope, that we shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my letter, because I Decided to try to get acquainted through the Internet only once. I never get acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as it works because I have no computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue, as I. You can tell to me about all of you that you want. I shall be pleased to know all about your life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will be pleasant for you. I hope, that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand. With the best regards.

Anastasiya...
PS. I will wait your photo in the following letter.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vika; <Victoria-2021-@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:57 pm

...... DMF-Spam 2x

Good day, my name is Vika
Iam looking for a real man to create serious relationships.
Iam a little nervous, If you are interested in meeting me,
I will be glad if you reply to my email Victoria-2021-@outlook.com
and we will get to know each other better!
Tell me about yourself, and send a photo....
Vika

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [191.6.152.131])
Reply-To: Vika <Victoria-2021-@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:59:39 +0800

OTDRE
SICALNET-Comercio de Equipamentos de Informatica L
Otili Drechsler
Brazil

Iam.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <Victoria-2021-@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Hi, my name Viktoriya
I am looking for a real man to create strong relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If I interested you,
Email me Victoria-2021-@outlook.com
and we will make friends!
Please send your photo and tell us about yourself!!
Viktoria

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (unknown [192.16.105.143]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
Reply-To: Vika <Victoria-2021-@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:33:09 +0800

AEC-116
Arrowhead Electric Cooperative, INC.
OrgId: AEC-116
Address: 5401 West Highway 61
City: Lutsen
StateProv: MN
PostalCode: 55612

I-am.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anetta; <annaniceeeee@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:37 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Welcome!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility,
how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name is Anetta I wish to believe, that to you my photo.
I in searches the person with whom my life will be quiet and interesting to change to the best.
I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it.
Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually,
I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and marriages further.
My purpose - to meet love.
I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests,
and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence,
for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later.
I will wait your answer with big impatience.
All the best, Anetta.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDIAPARK
тел: 99871 203 33 33
э-почта: info@mediapark.uz
вебсайт: http:/ /mediapark.uz

sdg-A4-YDFH.png

Received: from mediapark.uz ([195.158.30.38])
Reply-To: Anetta <annaniceeeee@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 15:11:22 +0300
X-Mailer: Kerio MailServer

UZTELECOM-STATIC-CUSTOMERS
Role of Uzbektelecom JSC
Alisher Navoi Avenue, 28A, Shaykhontohur District
Tashkent, Uzbekistan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anutik; <annaniceeeee@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:41 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Good afternoon!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility,
how much you wish to find and to meet with new and good the woman?
My name is Anutik I think, that you from me in delight.
I search the person with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating to change to the best.
I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it.
Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually,
I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and marriages further.
My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life.
I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests,
and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship.
At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence,
for this reason in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter.
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.
With the best regards, Anutik.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDIAPARK
тел: 99871 203 33 33
э-почта: info@mediapark.uz
вебсайт: http:/ /mediapark.uz

34YHADH.png

Received: from mediapark.uz ([195.158.30.38])
Reply-To: Anutik <annaniceeeee@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 00:17:20 +0300
X-Mailer: CTM PowerMail Personal version

UZTELECOM-STATIC-CUSTOMERS
Role of Uzbektelecom JSC
Alisher Navoi Avenue, 28A, Shaykhontohur District
Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Return to “Russian scammers”