It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pics of Yuliya Konovalova - Part 2

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgastpa@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:38 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi, I'm Olga.
I am very pleased that I managed to finding you, and so I decided to find out more youself.
I want make acquaintance a strong and attentive man for a relationship in life.
I think that you are a man. I'll have a great happy to dialogue with you at any time.
I'm alone and I hope to find someone who will love and delight me.
If you are also interested in continuing our dialogue, answer me in the next letter. I'll be waiting, Olga.

Received: from cpow (Unknown [178.176.174.139])
Reply-To: ideal <olgasro@ofrisc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 23:19:46 +0400

MF-GNOC-PF-20180418
Volga Branch of PJSC MegaFon
PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC836483.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Olga; <olgastpa@ofrisc.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgggas@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:44 am

Hello man gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. I'm very sorry if my letter is very bothering you. Iam single and tired to live. Many of my friends told me to using the internet to meet for new friend. I'm hope it will be a very serious action that can change all my life. I have never used this way of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continuation in our communication, I'll be very happy to read about you more info. I really doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first email. In a begin I perhaps need to write about my name. I'm Oluschka. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and sincere woman. I wish to meet a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving man. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think itis about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great conversation that will do joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your different snapshots. Therefore, I attach you my foto.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: olgggas@ofrisc.com

I hope you enjoy this all and we will now more often and interesting chat. Sincerely, Olgushunya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.73.35.140])
To: <miniminilarsen@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Sun Olguska <petamaru_yumi_0310@kind.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sun Olguska <petamaru_yumi_0310@kind.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 00:25:39 +0100

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_73_DIVRE4-5
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

DSC-971.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oolggass@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:13 am

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good DayTo You. I am very happy to write a email for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothering you. Iam single and tired to live. Some of my friends told me to using the internet to meet for new love. Iam confident it will be a very important step that will change all my life. I have never used this method of acquaintance and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our dialogue, Iwill be very happy to know about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to tell about me in the first letter. For a start I probably need to talk about my name. Iam Olechka. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere woman. I want to find a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving person. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will do glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your variety pictures. Therefore, I attach you my photo.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: oolggass@ofrisc.com

I hope you glad it all and we can now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgusha,

Received: from localhost (109-105-17-101.naracom.hu [109.105.17.101])
To: <vegasclubpromoting@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Olgchik Sweet <tn2381@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgchik Sweet <tn2381@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 22:10:49 +0100

Naracom Kft.
Kolcsey utca 2/A
H-4600 Kisvarda
Hungary

CAM-075.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oolggass@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:12 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hello Charming, gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. Iam very sorry if this letter is very bothering you. I'm alone and tired to live. Many of my friends told me to use the internet for search for new love. Iam believe it will be a very important period that can change all my life. I have not used this method of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I'll be very happy to see about you more info. I very much doubt that is necessary to talk about myself in the first email. In a begin I probably need to write about my name. I'm Oluschka. I active, communicative, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I wish to meet a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I find the most important, and I think itis about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great dialogue that will do joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various snapshots. Therefore, I attach you my picture.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: oolggass@ofrisc.com

I hope you glad it all and we can now more frequently and interesting to talk. Sincerely, Olgushok

Received: from localhost (unknown [116.100.8.2])
To: <richard@largedicks.com>
Reply-To: Olgusika Lonely <toho-shisutemu@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgusika Lonely <toho-shisutemu@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 03:54:40 +0100

VIETTEL-VN
Viettel Group
Tran Van Thanh
Viettel Network Corporation
No 1, Tran Huu Duc street, My Dinh 2 ward, Nam Tu Liem district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

DSC-534.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgaada@ofrisc.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:42 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hi I am very happy to write a email for friendship. I'm very sorry if this letter is very bothered you. I'm alone and tired to live. Many of my friends said me to using the internet for find for new friend. Iam confident it will be a very serious period that will change all my life. I have not used this method of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I'll be very happy to see about you more info. I really doubt that is need to write about myself in the first email. For a start I must need to tell about my name. I'm Olechka. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to meet a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving man. These properties, I believe the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great conversation that will make happy both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your different snapshots. Therefore, I attach you my picture.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: olgaada@ofrisc.com

I hope you enjoy this all and we will now more frequently and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgusika,

Received: from localhost (unknown [58.186.148.91])
To: <betherich63@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Oluschka Sunny <greko-0522@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Oluschka Sunny <greko-0522@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 04:06:11 +0100

FPTDYNAMICIP-NET
FPT Telecom Company
Tran Thanh Hai
FPT Telecom Company
2nd floor FPT Building, Pham Hung Road, Cau Giay District,
Hanoi
Vietnam

PCX883.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalyalovem@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:30 pm

Good day! Respected stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Natalya.
I'm hope to your like my foto.
I am also find someone with whom my life is calm and astonishing.
I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl.
But I am still have one and very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The main a person.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in greater detail I write about myself later!
I'll wait your letter!
See you soon, Natalya

Received: from [174.127.84.85] (helo=ostin.club) by maramal.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: Excellent <natalyalovem@maramal.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 23:29:49 +0400

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 517 W 100 N STE 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Nata-PIC19146.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oolgaroo@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Good day! I am very glad to write a letter for dating. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothered you. Iam single and tired to live. Many of m friends said me to use the internet to find for new love. Iam sure it will be a very important step that can change all my life. I have never used this way of dating and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interest in the continuation in our communication, I'll be very pleased to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to tell about me in the first email. For a begining I probably need to write about my name is'm Olechka. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I wish to meet a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I find the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good chat that will do happiness both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish wanna see much your various fotos. Therefore, I attach you my pic. I hope you enjoy this all and we will now more frequently and interesting to talk.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: oolgaroo@evgmal.com

All the best, Oluschka

Received: from localhost (unknown [187.113.45.230])
Reply-To: Olguska Fine <jun-jun522@watch.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olguska Fine <jun-jun522@watch.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 04:32:43 +0100

TELEFÔNICA BRASIL S.A
Diretoria de Planejamento e Tecnologia
CSIRT TELEFONICA BR
Brazil

DSC231.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oolgamir@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Hello my stranger gives me great pleasure to write a email for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if this email is very bothered you. I'm alone and tired to live. Some of m friends advised me to use the internet for meet for new man. I'm sure it will be a very important period that will change all my life. I have never used this kind of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interest in the continuation in our conversation, I'll be very glad to read about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first email. For a start I probably need to tell about my name isam Olenka. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and sincere woman. I wish to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I believe the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great communication that will make glad both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various fotos. Therefore, I attach you my pic. I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more frequently and interesting dialogue.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: oolgamir@evgmal.com

All the best, Oluschka

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.80.192.198])
To: <rminor4@juno.com>
Reply-To: Olgunya Smile <nakayama-line@ever.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgunya Smile <nakayama-line@ever.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 02:12:22 +0100

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_80_DIVRE3-4
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
Akhmad Zaimi
GSD Lt.14 Jl. Kebon Sirih No.12
Indonesia

PIC-994.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oolgamir@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:42 pm

Good Day Charming. gives me great pleasure to write a email for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if my email is very bothering you. I'm alone and weared to live. Some of m friends told me to use the internet for meet for new love. I'm believe it will be a very important action that can change all my life. I have not used this type of acquaintance and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interest in the continue in our communication, I'll be very happy to read about you more info. I very much doubt that is necessary to tell about myself in the first letter. In a begining I probably need to tell about my name isam Oluschka. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to meet a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish wanna see much your variety pictures. Therefore, I attach you my pic. I hope you like this all and we can now more frequently and interesting to talk.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: oolgamir@evgmal.com

Sincerely, Olechka

Received: from localhost (unknown [154.70.61.137])
Reply-To: Olgushulenka Nice <nao-mieho@tune.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgushulenka Nice <nao-mieho@tune.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 23:50:29 +0100

Wananchi Group Kenya
WGK LIR
P.O Box 10286
Nairobi 00100
Kenya

CAM542.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <natalyannatalya@maramal.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good morning, Dear stranger, I want to see how much you interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I am Natalya. I hope to your like my foto. I am also search person with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I still single and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I talk about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: natalyannatalya@maramal.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Natalyushoka

Received: from localhost (unknown [197.45.13.69])
To: <tatosg@t-online.de>
From: Natalychika Natalyushulenka <fukusha2948@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Natalychika Natalyushulenka <fukusha2948@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Natalychika Natalyushulenka <fukusha2948@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 13:36:34 +0100

All-21
TE Data
TE Data Contact Role
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki, 12311,
Giza, Egypt

DSC573.jpg

.... add. Pic. from vk.club

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oldaast@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:20 pm

Good Day Dear gives me great pleasure to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if my letter is very bothered you. I'm single and tired to live. Many} of my friends advised me to using the internet for search for new man. Iam hope it will be a very important period that can change all my life. I have not used this kind of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continue in our communication, Iwill be very happy to know about you more info. I really doubt that is necessary to tell about me in the first email. In a start I perhaps need to talk about my name Iam Olennka. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and genuine woman. I want to find a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving man's. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great chat that will do happy joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various pics. Therefore, I attach you my pic.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: oldaast@evgmal.com

I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgchika

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.71.236.124])
To: <approche@live.co.uk>
Reply-To: Oluschka <k.no-to@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Oluschka <k.no-to@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 19:56:40 +0200

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_71_DIVRE2-3
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

DSC281.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:23 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hello my awesome mate, I am very glad to write a letter for dating. Iam very sorry if this email is very bothered you. I'm very lonely and weared to live. Many} of My friends advised me to using the internet for search for new love. Iam believe it will be a very important step that will change all my life. I have never used this way of dating and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continue in our communication, I'll be very happy to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to write about me in the first email. In a start I perhaps need to write about my name is Olga. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine woman. I wish to meet a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man's. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make happiness glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your variety pics. Therefore, I show you my pic.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: oldaast@evgmal.com

I hope you like this all and we can now more often and interesting chat. All the best, Olgushunka

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.73.69.211])
To: <iwclportelli@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Olgusenka Olgunka <stakemoto@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgusenka Olgunka <stakemoto@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 23:18:06 +0200

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_73_DIVRE4-5
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:27 pm

Salutti my friend, gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. Iam very sorry if my letter is very bothered you. I'm single and weared to live. Many} of My friends told me to use the internet for meet for new love. Iam sure it will be a very serious period that will change all my life. I have never used this kind of acquaintance and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continuation in our communication, Iwill be very happy to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to talk about myself in the first email. For a beginning I perhaps need to tell about my name Iam Olechka. I active, sociable, industrious, open and sincere girl. I wish to find a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving person. These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good conversation that will make happiness glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your various pictures. Therefore, I show you my picture.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: oldaast@evgmal.com

I hope you glad it all and we can now more frequently and interesting dialogue. All the best, Olgok!

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.251.224.223])
Reply-To: Olgchika <selection.138@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgchika <selection.138@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 21:55:45 +0200

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:30 pm

Aloha my great pen-friend gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. Iam very sorry if this email is very bothering you. I'm single and weared to live. Many} of My friends said me to use the internet for find for new friend. Iam sure it will be a very serious period that will change all my life. I have never used this method of acquaintance and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continue in our dialogue, Iwill be very glad to read about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to talk about myself in the first time. For a start I must need to talk about my name is Olechka. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man's. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good dialogue that will make happiness joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your variety photos. Therefore, I send you my foto.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: oldaast@evgmal.com

I hope you like it all and we will now more frequently and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgchika!

Received: from localhost (mx-ll-183.89.248-28.dynamic.3bb.co.th [183.89.248.28])
To: <cazbugg@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: Olgchika Olgusenka <emk@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgchika Olgusenka <emk@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 21:53:57 +0200

TRIPLETNET-TH
3BB Broadband Internet service Thailand
200 Jasmine tower 29th floor
Chaengwattana road
Pakkret Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <miolga@evgmal.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:07 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good Day To You, gives me great pleasure to write a email for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothered you. Iam very lonely and tired to live. Many} of My friends advised me to using the internet to meet for new love. Iam sure it will be a very significant period that can change all my life. I have not used this kind of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our communication, Iwill be very happy to know about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to tell about me in the first letter. For a beginning I probably need to tell about my name is Olechka. I acting, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to meet a kindly, brave, honest, caring and loving man's. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good conversation that will do happy glad both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your variety pics. Therefore, I show you my foto.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: miolga@evgmal.com

I hope you glad this all and we can now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olga

Received: from localhost (unknown [117.4.59.103])
Reply-To: Olgchika <sp5t96p9@coda.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgchika <sp5t96p9@coda.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 05:29:07 +0200

VIETTEL-VN
Dai IP su dung cho mang khach hang FTTH o HaNoi
Tran Van Thanh
No 1, Tran Huu Duc street, My Dinh 2 ward, Nam Tu Liem district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM960.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”