It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Anastasiya; <annastasialove088@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya; <annastasialove088@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:18 pm

xxxxxx, I do not know where to start. I promised you that I will come, and that all our dreams will become a reality.
YES, I want to be with you, and I want to translate all our dreams into reality.
But how to do it now ... I'm sorry, I do not know ...
As I told you, today I went to a travel agency. And all has learned about my possible trip to you, and what
I'll need a package of documents.
On the one hand, I'm very glad that everything turned out, not as hard as I thought ...
On the other hand, I'm very upset ...
For all my expenses for the trip (all necessary documents + insurance + tickets in both directions) I need 1420 USD.
I counted this at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia. And transferred to the USA Dollars. Separately, each document and tickets to the plane, it is not expensive. But when everything is collected in the total amount, then this is a large amount.
Of course, I assumed that the trip is expensive. But when I found out how expensive! I was also in shock. I did not expect to hear such prices. I thought it was not true. I even went to other travel agencies to ask there the prices for trip. But I was told the same prices with a difference of 20-30 dollars. I decided to check everything on the Internet, and there too, the same without changes.
The difference is only in ticket prices, but it changes every day, as I learned. I was a stupid fool ... When I thought, that I can do everything myself without problems ...
Forgive me, that I gave us a false hope for an early meeting. It looks like my gift, which I wanted to make myself to my birthday, did not work ...
I am sending you this letter, and I will wait for an answer. If my expenses for you will also be expensive. That I understand it, you can not doubt.
After all, sometimes you have to deny yourself in many ways. As though we did not want this. In any case, we will be good friends.
I do not want to, and I'm ashamed to ask for help from you. But in this situation, I am really powerless. I understand that this is a shame for me.
I do not want to lose the chance for our meeting. But nothing to do for our meeting, I now can not.
My salary is only 310 USD per month. Probably, now you understand that it is simply impossible for me to pay for this trip myself.
I now went home. And I do not even know what I want anymore. so that tomorrow soon came. or vice versa, did not come.
I await your answer.
Bye.
I hope that soon.
Yours and only yours forever Anastasia

Received: from [100.100.72.11] ([77.234.44.149])
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:58:55 +0300

AVAST-COM
ORG-ASa95-RIPE
AVAST cloud
Petr Chocholous
Pikrtova 1737/1a,
Praha 4, 140 00,
CZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I am glad to receive your letter. Your letters bring me joy. Reading your letters,
I understand that I'm not alone and there is a beloved one for a thousand kilometers who thinks of me.
Beloved xxxxxx, I want to apologize for giving false hope for an early meeting. I am very sad and ashamed that everything turned out so.
I thought that I could fly to you soon. But I was very self-assured. I can not afford such a trip, it's very much for me.
Excuse me, I promised to fly and I can not do it. It's a shame for me.
I understand that you are upset with all this and upset. You counted on me, and I let you down.
I did not think that the documents were so expensive, I had money for tickets. From the very beginning of our acquaintance, I looked at the price of the flight to your country.
Tickets to and from you cost about $ 450. I knew that. And I expected to fly to you as soon as possible.
But when I was told by the travel agency about the price of the documents, I was shocked. A full package of documents costs 1420 dollars.
xxxxxx, I can not describe in words what I felt at that moment, I was very hurt. My heart skipped a beat,
I was afraid that now I would lose you. I realized that now I can not see you, Hug you, be with you.
I so much wanted it and I was sure of myself that I did not notice the reality.
Thinking about this that I can not fly to you, it became even more painful for me. When I went to the Internet cafe to tell you this bad news, I did not know where to start. I was very ashamed to write to you my shame. xxxxxxx, I overestimated my strength.

xxxxxxx, I thought all this time about our situation. I do not want to lose you, you are dear to me.
During all this time we became friends and you became a close person for me, I fell in love with you. You are important to me and I want a serious relationship with you.
I will look for money to fly to you, I will do everything in my power to fly to you beloved.
I want to be with you and only with you. I do not need anyone else. I love you. I believe in our future, in our happiness, in our love.
I believe that we will soon be all right. I hope I can solve this problem and make the documents before the start of my vacation.
This is the only vacation this year and I do not want to spend it without you. My vacation will start on December 18th.
And it will last 30 days. I will try to find money and make documents.
.... we all know that it will end up in a Flop, she's only playing of time now
After all, I want to be with you and only with you and spend your birthday together. You would be the best gift for me.
The travel agency told me that the documents are done on average 7-9 days. I do not fall in the spirit and will try to do everything to be with you my xxxxxxx.
I have an important question, just answer honestly. Are not you angry with me about this situation?
... :D this you'll see in my answer :spank:
I wanna be with you. I will reap your letter. Kiss, love.
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [100.100.40.8] ([77.234.44.153])
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:55:58 +0300

AVAST-COM
AVAST cloud
PoP New York
AVAST Software s.r.o.
Pikrtova 1737/1a
Praha 4
CZECH REPUBLIC

DCM904752.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxxx!
I'm glad for your letter. Your love gives me strength. How are you doing today? I hope you all are well.
My dear, today I could not sleep and thought a lot. Where can I find the money.
I understand that this is a lot of money. I wrote you what my salary is and you understand this a lot for me.
I do not have many close people who could help me. I'm already an adult woman and I'm ashamed to ask for money from my parents, and I know that it's pointless, they do not have that kind of money. I decided to go to the bank and take a loan, I have no other option.
I do not have anyone to ask for help. This is the only way to get 1420 dollars.
I'll take a loan and will gradually pay for it, I want to meet you, for me it's very important.
For all the time of our communication, I realized that you really need me in life.
This is the main thing for me now, to be with you. I left an application for a loan.
The bank employee told me that I will need to come tomorrow and I will be informed by the bank's response.
I hope that they will give me a loan and tomorrow I can start making documents.
Sorry, I can not write much, I went to the bank in the morning and was late for work, now I have to go.
I will miss and think of you and our meeting.
You are constantly in my thoughts, I think only of our meeting.
I'll wait for your letter tomorrow.
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [100.100.40.13] ([77.234.44.147])
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:38:37 +0300

AVAST-COM
ORG-ASa95-RIPE
AVAST cloud
Petr Chocholous
Pikrtova 1737/1a,
Praha 4, 140 00,
CZ

DCM8943642.jpg

tilak.varisetty
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Zinaida - zinuushka@gmail.com

Postby tilak.varisetty » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi Tilak!
Tilak, I'm sincerely glad to receive your letter. And we can continue our acquaintance here.
I want to say right away that this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. That's why I'm a little worried ...
Tilak, I started using the Internet recently. After we had a job at our office
Internet cafe. I work as a doctor in a children's hospital, I am a children's doctor of general practice. In free time from work and when there is free
computer, we are allowed to use the Internet for a small fee. At first I did not think about it.
But I decided to try it. Because I saw on TV advertising that a lot of people found each other
with the help of the internet and very happy now. Because there are no boundaries and distances for dating.
While we still know each other very badly so that I will tell you my skype,
when we meet better, I will definitely give you skype.
So, a little about me. My name is Zinaida. I am 28 years old. My birthday is April 11th. My height is 162 sm.
My weight is 53 kg. I have no bad habits. I'm lonely and never married. I do not have children.
I have a calm character. I live alone. My mom and dad work as geologists,
I very rarely see them, they are often on business trips. I am the only child in the family. I do not have brothers and sisters.
I live in a small, but beautiful city of Smolensk. I do not know how to explain to you where it is. But I
I can definitely say that this is a beautiful place. I will try to find a photo to send you. You should see this !!!
Can you tell me more about you? About your life and entertainment? For example, I like to dance.
In my free time, I go to a dance school. I like modern dancing. It also helps me to keep my body in order.
I think you already noticed this :). What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me,
this: "What do you expect from an acquaintance with a woman?" It is important to find out for me now at the beginning of our acquaintance,
so that between us there was no disagreement. Because flirting and friendship do not interest me.
I have a lot of friends. And I need love and a serious relationship. That's why I registered with Tinder.
This year I will have a vacation. I hope that when we get to know each other better we can chat on skype and meet.
I want to find for me a good man for a serious relationship. Therefore, age is not important to me. For me it is important
the soul of man. I do not think that the age difference is an important factor in the relationship between a man and
woman. Because with age, men are only smarter and wiser. I would be happy to be with
such a man who takes a woman seriously.
I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant. I would like you to answer my questions sincerely.
I love sincerity and truth. I understand that you have many questions for me. Also I have to you.
Total can not be specified in the profile. You may ask that you are interested in learning about me.
I will answer you sincerely. If I am interested in you, then I will write you more about me in the following letters. Ok?
Tell me about yourself, it's interesting for me to find out about you.
I send you a video so you can see me better.
I attached some photos to my letter. I hope, you like it.
I'm waiting for your answer and your photos.
Your new friend Zinaida

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

N.N., vkusnyashkaa90@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Good day my man I live in live in Russia, work in medicine. Decided to leave on this site your personal coordinates hoping, that respond to it person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with solid man, a sense humor and the fact with whom could would find something in common. I without difficulty find most people, but am very interested in that, with whom you I'd were able to share all their joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding it would be complete. Know that the ideal is hard reach, but I hope that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimistic and cheery people, who happy to accept each man, if only he respectable and are able agreement. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, locating a common language. Believe that finding a common interests to indicative and serious an indication, what our meeting is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship intend to have a family favorite husband, to have children and be happy.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular email: vkusnyashkaa90@yandex.com

I am have a skype and phone we can to chat there.

IP: 123.16.43.5, ISP: Vnpt Corp, City: Hanoi, Country: Vietnam

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

N.N., solneshkosunn@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:29 pm

same pic

Salutation my stranger! I live in Russian citizen, work in medicine. Published here your coordinates hoping, that respond person, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with an honest man, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with who managed would find common ground. I easily find most people, but I need, with which I would was able sharing all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding it would be complete. realize that the ideal is hard achieve, but I hope that may at least get closer to him, and I inspiring. I twenty-eight years. I optimistic and positive people, who happy to accept every person, if only he respectable and ready agreement. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, finding a common language. Believe that finding a common interests to first and serious an indication, what we met is not accidental. And next we could be develop communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship want to have a family favorite husband, to give birth children and be happy.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: solneshkosunn@yandex.com

I am have a skype and phone we are able to talk there.

IP: 103.26.111.226, ISP: Niss Internet Services Private Limited, City: Kanchipuram, Country: India

Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019

repobox
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby repobox » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Doctor with a beautician's jacket. :-)
:engineer: REPOBOX

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:36 pm

repobox » Di 20. Aug 2019, 18:00

Doctor with a beautician's jacket. :-)

...... and Pic was taken on a Monday when we look after the locker behind ..... but a funny Place for a Beautician .... :thinking: :thinking:

Return to “Russian scammers”