It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <ladyyymillion@yandex.com/daiseymohaou@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <daiseymohaou@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:56 pm

Good afternoon .
I was pleasantly surprised by the answer, I was waiting for it! I'm glad to hear about you.
How's your day ?Today the streets of my city are cool.The temperature is only 1 degree.
xxxxxx, I am religious. I'm a Christian. As you noticed, I am of Slavic appearance. I try to attend church.
I have no disagreement with any other faith. I believe that everyone believes in their own faith.
As you know, I'm 32 years old. Yes, you can say that I am too young. But I consider myself a mature enough woman.
Since the age of 32 speaks for itself. Anyway, I think that age is only numbers. And you shouldn't focus on it.
I believe that I was formed in life. As a person ! As a person! But for full formation, there is no beloved man next to me.
I don't have my own family. I have no children. I have never been married.
You know xxxxxx, I think from early childhood I had a goal. Achieve a good standard of living.
That is, to get an education, to find your favorite job than to make a living. And I devoted my 32 years to all this.
I think that's why I'm a free woman now.
Of course, during this time I had men with whom I had communication.
But unfortunately, everything is out of place .... I came to the conclusion that Ukrainian men do not appreciate women.
I would not want to see a Ukrainian man next to me.
xxxxxx, and then you appear in my destiny! I think it's definitely some sign from above! Since I noticed your mail quite by accident.
Apparently my work computer crashed the program, and your mail appeared on my computer line.
I hope that our communication will help us to get to know each other.If, of course, you are open to him?
xxxxxxx, what else to share with you.
I have never tried smoking cigarettes or other types of drugs.
As for alcohol, I can only afford a little drink at the party. Light alcohol in the form of wine (I prefer white dry).
I do not observe harmful and obscene habits for myself.
I haven't been in a relationship for over a year. Yes, I had a friendship with a man.
But he betrayed me and humiliated me. He gave preference to another woman and cheated on me! I do not like betrayal!
And I have not forgiven him. Since that time, it's hard for me to trust men.
Life goes on !!!! But our life is not eternal! I would like to be close to a reliable and kind person.
A person who will respect me. Respect my strength and my weakness as one whole. Trust is the most important thing for me.
Without any trust, everything is impossible: work, friendship, love, and life itself! What do you think ?
xxxxxx, I think it's important not to be lonely, lonely in thoughts and dreams.
My friend, thank you for listening to me!
I wrote this letter, and my heart felt so warm.
I look forward to your letter now to learn more about you. Have a nice day .
Regards Alina

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.34.60.137]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 18:15:26 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DHS010.jpg

DHS011.jpg

DHS012.jpg

My-work.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Good morning xxxxxx
I start my morning at 6:40 am. Have time to go to the shower and put yourself in order.
Then have breakfast, collect everything you need and get to work. I usually have breakfast with porridge and eggs.
How does the xxxxxx morning start? How was your day in general?
I hope all is well. I read and write to you from my office.
Today, as soon as I got to work, the first thing I did was turn on my computer and check my email.
And your letter cheered me up. I read your letters with great interest.
I would like to communicate more with you, but, unfortunately, our letters are all that we have now.
I don't have Skype or other chat programs on my work computer.
I hope you can understand me, I do not want to have problems with my leadership. Moreover, I have a responsible job.
xxxxxx, I hope that soon an Internet provider will appear in my apartment. This way we can communicate more.
The communication line was interrupted during the riots that took place throughout the country.
The political situation is unstable. And there are no forces to establish all communications in my area.
I am also learning more about a phone provider that is set up to make international calls to get in touch with you.
As far as I know, this is the code +380 56 (1343631)..... (its Oblast Dnipropetrovsk)
Later, I think I can find and configure the connection until it works. There is no connection yet.
xxxxxx, I am so pleased to know more about you.
My favorite flowers are lilies. My eyes are gray-blue. I have never dyed my natural hair. I take care of them with paints.
(Ash color, it's hard to call them russians or blondies).
Did I tell you that I have a dog named "Casper"?
He lives with my grandfather Nikita. I visit them every other day and we spend time together. I am the only child in our family.
My childhood was the most fantastic and brilliant. I attached a photo from childhood. You can see me when I was little.
Now I only have a grandfather and I really care about him. He is 85 years old.
xxxxxx, my business days are Monday through Saturday.
Last night after work, I went to my grandfather.
I bought groceries earlier, so my grandfather has everything to prepare dinner. I decided to cook rolls, my grandfather and I love them.
How do you spend the evening? I want to know more about your life. What are you doing during the day? How is your free time?
Share with me. What do you usually prefer for dinner? And what products do you like?
We are from different countries and we have different cultures. I am interested to know more about you.
xxxxxx, as far as travel is concerned, I've never been outside Ukraine.
There are good beaches in my city. I love visiting them and getting vitamins from the sun.
As soon as I have free time, I will write you the following letter. I want to write to you more often, I hope I will be able to combine all this with work.
Regards, Alina

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.34.60.137]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 17:18:58 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DGS11k.jpg

DGS12k.jpg

DGS23k.jpg

DGS24k.jpg

My-freind-colleague.jpg

... as we know: Oblast Lviv (where she pretend to stay) is not Oblast Dnipopetrovsk

12 ч 52 мин, 930 км
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:25 pm

xxxxxx good afternoon.
I feel the value of your letters. Please don't think that I am possessed. I just want to thank you for your attention. I am very pleased.
As I read your next letter, I am convinced that you are a pleasant and good person. I like you !
This morning I started with a workout in the gym. Since I had to go to work by 9 am, at 8 am I was already in training.
I do this regularly twice a week.
Then I put myself in order, went to the shower and moved to work. I didn't have time for breakfast. Then she had a snack at work. The time is now 14:20 pm.
xxxxxx, since early childhood I have been fascinated by reading books, newspapers, magazines. This has been my favorite activity all along. I like to read .
I find it a really good hobby! I also like easy leisure. Walking. Camping.
I thought that I would also send you photos from my summer. So that you can see my way of life better.
Generally, a person should be able to have rest in order to work hard then.
xxxxxxx, it is important for me that you are sincere with me.
I told you about my goals in the last letter. I hope you share them with me.
I like straightforwardness and honesty in people. So I loved kind open people.
What qualities in people do you like? What is important to you in a partner? In the interlocutor?
You know, like I said earlier to Kevin, I like you! I like your thoughts, reasoning.
Therefore, I intend to seriously continue our dialogue with you.
I always look forward to your photos as well.
Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions regarding me and my life. I will gladly answer you.
We have to work now, patients in the hospital cannot wait and need to take care of them.
Enjoy your weekend. Most likely, I will not work tomorrow and therefore will not be able to write.
Have a nice day my friend!
Your girlfriend Alina

p.s. Christmas is coming, a big holiday. Have you already planned it?
I didn't even think about how I would celebrate the New Year and Christmas.
Most likely with my grandfather. He lives in a village near my city.

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.34.60.137]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 19:04:06 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DCCj011.jpg

DCCj012.jpg

DGS28j1.jpg

DSC04k20.jpg

My-kiss.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi xxxxxxx.
What are you doing ? Soon I have lunch break and before dinner I decided to write to you. Today with colleagues we decided to order lunch. And we ordered rolls.
Yesterday I talked to my grandfather, I spent the day with him.
xxxxxx, he asked me about my personal life. I shared with him about my daily life.
I also said that in my life there is a person with whom I communicate, his name is xxxxxx.
And I am pleased with our communication.
My friend, I do not want to hide our communication. I am proud to have such a good friend like you!
I spoke to him about your country, age, did not go into details. She wished me happiness.
He loves me very much and worries about my condition in life.
And he advised to be careful. I said I trust you and everything is fine!
xxxxxxx, Ukraine has a rich culture and history. From early childhood I was taught that the spiritual world of
a person is valued above all else.
And I appreciate your inner qualities in you. I love your character, your life potential.
I communicate with you only in letters, but I see a rich inner world in you.
I consider that and a fair person.
You are attentive, caring, and I am pleased to understand that. I appreciate our conversation.
You are the only man with whom I am now talking and am in close communication.
Dear xxxxxx, I am glad to hear and learn more and more about you. Thank you for opening up to me and continuing to do this.
Thank you for your letters. I love reading them!
I cannot convey in a letter the life of Ukraine and the domestic society. You must be and feel it.
I would also like to visit your country one day and learn about the culture of your country and of course you!
Until then, tell me more about everything that surrounds you in life.
xxxxxx, I want you to know that I'm very interested in you.
And I really hope that our friendship has a chance to grow into something more.
TOFNAME, as for friends, do you have a lot of them? How often do you spend time with them?
Here, in Lviv, I have friends Alla, Zoya, Tanya, Rita. We have been friends for over 5 years.
Some of them are already happily married.
Dear, I will wait for your words. Let me hug you.
Alina

p.s. My grandfather and I agreed that we would do some minor repairs in his country house.
One of these days it will be necessary to go to a hardware store to purchase construction materials. Such as wallpaper, primer.

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 13:42:12 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DCS17h1.jpg

DCS18h1.jpg

DSC98.jpg

DSC99.jpg

In-the-village-with-my-grandfather.jpg ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

.... not every can call a billy goat "my Grandfather", only our dear Vlads ... seems it was a hard Party-weekend

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!
I have time to write to you. Your letter as always cheers me up.
xxxxxx, I want to look you in the eye now and guess your mood dear.
My eyes sparkle with joy when I check my mail and see your letter. Thank you for the happiness that you bring me.
xxxxxxx, it's so romantic to read emails.
What do you want in the future and do you want me to be a part of your future? Yes, I decided to ask this question ...
I don't know what the future will be, but I want you to be happy because I see that you deserve to be happy.
You are a kind and sincere person with a big heart. I like people like you, it's a pity that there are very few such people now.
I want true, warm feelings between us!
xxxxxxx, one day I would like to open my eyes and see you next to me.
More and more thoughts of the meeting enter my head. I'm starting to think more about our meeting with you.
Dear, you are elegant, active, smart, I'm interested in you!
I would like to live with you on the same street, and we could meet in a cafe, have dinner and talk.
Something fascinates me with my letters, thoughts, excuse me.
Could you come to me in Ukraine? What do you think about this?
xxxxxx, I have a passport that allows me to travel all over the world.
Soon I will have a vacation and I think I will find time to be your reliable guide through my country.

xxxxxx, I went to the spa after work last night. Zoya gave me a spa ticket.
I decided to use it yesterday. I went through very pleasant procedures such as massage, healing baths, steam rooms.
Attached a photo, I hope you like it.
Today I have housework, I need to do the cleaning, wash my clothes.
I also started a little renovation in my grandfather's house.
Change the wallpaper, but first you need to prepare everything and buy building material.
It will be necessary to go to the store to select wallpaper.
All this will have to be done after work.
I hug you tight. Your girlfriend Alina.

p.s. Not everyone can say “my grandfather” to a goat. ???! I didn't get it! ??! What did you mean ??
...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :applause:

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.34.60.137]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx004 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 14:43:26 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DCS40g2.jpg

DCS42g2.jpg

DCS43g2.jpg

DCS44g2.jpg

DSC45g2.jpg

wait-meeting.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina Shabanova; <daiseymohaou@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:56 pm

..... next who's infected with Travel fever outbreak

xxxxx, How are you? Hello my dear .
I thought a lot, a person cannot live only in letters. And I don't even want to lose the moment of this life.
I have many ideas, desires - I am inspired by you! You are the most special person to me,xxxxxx.
My dear, I hope that one day you will find a way to come to me. And I also hope that one day we can travel together.
I don't care which country we meet in. Meeting you is very important to me! We can get closer to each other.
Darling, I wanted to tell you that the nearest airport to me is Lviv International Airport
My home address: st. Dragomanova, 26 Lviv, Lviv region, Ukraine, 79000
xxxxxx, to view my street, I think you need to enter it in Ukrainian in an Internet search engine.
You can see my street and the house I live in and what surrounds me.
My dear, every word that I say to you, I speak with awareness and determination.
I dare assume that you are the person with whom I have always wanted to spend my time!
My dear, which international airport is closest to you?
xxxxxx, today I learned that I will take a break from work in the near future. I worked for a year without rest.
I think now is the time to rest and relax.
I think that in the coming days I will have time for vacation. And I can plan a path to you.
Usually a vacation in my country lasts 30 days.
All the time I saved money for travel.

I hope the trip to you is not worth cosmic money. And I can get to you. I need to find out all the details.
I will be interested.
My dear, we need to meet to know reality, talk, take a walk, feel each other, be together!
I don't want to be alone when I have you!
When I come to you, I see your life and your world.
xxxxxx, my full name is Shabanova Alina.
I would like to hear your thoughts on my thoughts on our meeting.
My revelation to you is your merit. Because I completely trust you. I wish to be there.
Now the working day is over, and I go to continue my little room renovation. I'm very tired . It was a hard day at work. Kisses.
Your girlfriend Alina.

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.34.60.137]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 15:28:09 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DGS20f1.jpg

DGS22f1.jpg

DGS23h1.jpg

SC88h2.jpg ... so one can get also Customers, killing with a scissors

Video.mp4
https://sendvid.com/ep83hxfl

... its not "Kevin alone at Home"; its "Alina alone in the Hardware shop"

.... given address Львов, ул. Драгоманова, 26, 7900

.... here is a List of the tenant from #26 .... of course, there is no Alina Shabarova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Good afternoon,xxxxxx. The time is now 12:05. Lunch break is coming soon.
You know, my dear, I completely revealed my spiritual state to you. My heart for you.
My dear xxxxxx, all night and day I thought you could meet me if I come to you?
I hope it doesn't bother you.
Have you considered this decision? I need to know your opinion specifically.
I really started thinking about it very seriously. I understand that you have your own life.
And I don't want to be a hindrance. I just want to be a part of your life.
In the end, I wonder what life is like in another country. Your life and culture.
I feel that my life is empty without you! That is why I have to be with you. I hope you understand and agree.
This morning I studied the necessary documents and found out what is needed to travel to you.
There is no particular difficulty in traveling to your country.
I will prepare all the documents in the coming days.
My beloved xxxxxx, I hope I can reach you and have a great time.
We will be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year's holidays! It will be great!
I feel like my heart is filled with you xxxxxx!
Today I have a busy day at work and I have to work hard.
Now I am motivated to ensure that everything goes well and can safely go on a long-awaited vacation.
xxxxxx, I have some bad news right now from my grandfather. I contacted him this morning. I asked if he was okay?
He said it was okay. But she got sick. I am worried about him now, in the evening I will have to go to my grandfather.
He has heart problems. She has been diagnosed since childhood. Heart failure.
As far as I understand, he needs help with medications. I have accumulated savings, now I will help.
xxxxxx, I hope that all the events around me now will not prevent me from heading to you.
I also heard about some of the restrictions around the world with Covid.
It is necessary to find out everything ...
I want to see you, my dear! I will keep you informed of all developments.
Take my kisses and hugs.
With love, your Alina

P.s. P.s. My dear, I have attached my morning photos.
Also others decided to attach summer photos. Did you receive the video?
It was difficult to record, there was no sound, I realized that the speaker was not working.

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.34.60.137]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 18:07:40 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Dff0021.jpg

Dff0023.jpg

DSC4k49.jpg

DGS25j2.jpg

My kiss.mp4
https://sendvid.com/a25b736x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antoninaniceee@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:48 pm

..... from 419

Greetings! Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name is Antonina I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I search the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: Antoninaniceee@outlook.com

With the best regards, Antoninulya

Received: from icmsa300301.i.softbank.jp (imsa3003.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.79])
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 22:58:32 +0100
To: klyving@hotmail.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,Japan

CAM-088.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:37 pm

My xxxxxx! Good afternoon !
Dear, thank fate for being with each other! I feel like the happiest girl in the world!
I have a good mood in the morning. I saw you and me in a dream.
It was so nice to feel you next to me !!! I smell your scent, I touch your hand, I hug your body and taste your lips.
This is something incredible! I woke up and a shiver ran through my body.
I was glad to be with you. How are you today?
My beloved, for the sake of our happiness with you, I am ready to change my life.
Yes, I love my country, but I think I need to be where I feel a surge of strength and emotions! With you !
xxxxxx, I previously submitted a request to the consulate of your country.
Honey, I was pleasantly surprised when they called this morning.And a representative of the consulate turned to me.
We had a telephone conversation and was told that I must personally visit the consular center in Kiev.

You need to speak with the consul about my visit to your country.
I was informed that now Covid is all over the world, and there are some restrictions.
But since I am a medical worker, I have a privilege, I can pass international control and move freely.
You know that there are 540 kilometers from my city to Kiev. It's about 6 hours away. So getting to Kiev is not difficult.
The bus will take me. And I will interview and give them all the paperwork.
Most likely, I will live in a hotel, because I have no friends in Kiev.
xxxxxx, documents are processed in several stages. This is why I need to visit the consulate.
Today I have collected all the necessary travel documents safe and sound. I also collected all the things for the trip.
Dear, I talked to grandpa yesterday. I helped him with the medicine and paid for the treatment. He told me he was feeling better.
My finances are not that high right now. I also need to live in Kiev for some time and eat like that.
xxxxxx, grandpa says cost allocation is fair. And I think I have to agree with him.
My dear, many girls sit on the necks of their men. But I never asked men for money, life taught me to be independent and rely only on myself.
Therefore, now I am ashamed in front of you. Yes, I understand that you are not my husband yet and do not have to pay my expenses.
I am not asking to pay all my expenses, only part of them.
But, my love, I would never ask you for money for my personal needs in my life. But now I ask you to help our meeting.
But to find out the exact cost of air tickets, I need to go to the airport and find out their cost.
I plan to come to Kiev, and then I will name the exact cost of the tickets.
I think the airfare is not high and you can help me. Soon you and I will be together.
Today I have already said goodbye to my colleagues. They wished me a pleasant stay.
Today was my last working day.
I look forward to your letter and our soon meeting!
xxxxxx I love you! I close my eyes and imagine that you are there.
Honey, I'm going to the station to buy a ticket to Kiev.
With love, forever yours Alina.

p.s. We had a pre-Christmas party today.

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.97.139.59]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:51:29 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DGS10j1.jpg

DGS7j1.jpg

DGS8j1.jpg

DGS9j1.jpg

DSC45h1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:14 pm

.... interesting that she reached Kyiv by all this bad Weather and black ise there

xxxxxx, good afternoon.
Today is terribly busy. But I find it productive. I got to Kiev about 4 hours. Tired of it terribly.
The road by bus, such an amount of time, takes a lot of energy.
My dear man, the procedure at the consulate was successful.
I provided all the necessary documents, such as: a valid passport, medical insurance, made a confirmation of the payment of the consular fee,
I also provided a special photo for the application. Then I had an important interview. There were many questions, such as:
Purpose of your trip . Tourism, study or work? Why do I want to go to your country?
They even asked where I work, where I studied. Do I have parents, brothers, sisters. They even asked about animals ... do I have them.
I steadily answered all the questions. The consul seemed outraged and somewhat dissatisfied. Apparently this is their job ...
At some point I was confused, but then I saw the consul's smile. I realized that my interview went well.
xxxxxx, I have no problem getting all the documents for a trip to your country!
My beloved man, I now need to purchase round-trip air tickets. I hope that you have considered the decision
and will help me get them soon.
Before heading to the consulate, I ran to the airport. Airfare is 1100 Usd.
I need these funds now to take the flight to you.
Yes, this is not a small amount, I understand and value everything. I promise that I will try to return these funds to you in the future.
But now I need your support to get xxxxxx to you. Thank you for understanding.
It was important for me to find out how I can count on funds transfer between countries.
I turned to the banks, they told me that there is a RIA, XOOM, Money Gram system, I think that we can trust them and use them.
My dear, for the first time it’s important for you to indicate my data: Shabanova Alina.
Money Gram Address: Address: 28/2 Khreshchatyk Vulitsya, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01001
xxxxxx, my beloved man. I am very tired today.
I rented a room, it seemed cozy to me and there is everything necessary for living. Room, kitchen, toilet, shower. Will rest.
Our meeting with you is a big step in our relationship with you. I am sure that we will cope together.
I listen to my heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy. I look forward to being in your arms.
And I will also inform you of the departure date, as soon as you help me buy a ticket, flight number, or, I think, I’d better send you a copy of the ticket so that you can see all the information about the flight.
I am infinitely glad of your existence. You are the joy of my whole life.
I thank fate for introducing us to you.
Now, while I stay in Kiev, because at any time they can call from the consulate and I will have to come.
So I rented a small apartment. I didn’t rent a hotel as it was expensive.
The apartment has everything you need for life.
I will complete my letter now. Tomorrow I will come back to the Internet cafe to write to you.
Kisses. Your Helena

Received: from LAPTOP-K3B4N241 ([37.97.139.59]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:26:56 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

DGS87k1.jpg

DGS88k1.jpg

..... given address Улица Крещатик 28, Шевченковский район, Киев

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marina.amazing@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:55 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Good day, my name is Marina
I'm looking for a good man to create romantic relationships.
Iam a little nervous, but if you are interested in my letter,
You can write me an email marina.amazing@outlook.com
and we better know each other!!
Tell a little about yourself and attach a photo..
Marinochka

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (ip72-205-73-240.sb.sd.cox.net [72.205.73.240])
Reply-To: Marina <marina.amazing@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:26:26 +0800

NETBLK-COX-ATLANTA-11
Cox Communications Inc.
OrgId: CXA
Address: 1400 Lake Hearn Dr.
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30319

Im.png

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marina <marina.amazing@outlook.com>

Postby Winkinger » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi, my name Marinochka
I am looking for a real man to create romantic relationships.
I am a little nervous, If I interested you,
You can write me an email marina.amazing@outlook.com
and we can get to know each other better!
Please send your photo and tell us about yourself!
Marina

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [1.9.166.52])
Subject: Get acquainted?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:27:20 +0800

IP Address 1.9.166.52
Country Malaysia [MY]
Region Pahang
City Kuantan

IP Address 195.54.167.152
Country Russian Federation [RU]
Region Sankt-Peterburg
City Saint Petersburg
ISP Arkada LLC
Anonymous Proxy Yes
Proxy Type (VPN) VPN Server

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina <marina.amazing@outlook.com>

Postby Winkinger » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:54 pm

The picture belongs and stolen by Diana Medem / Диана Медем / Medem Diana Olegovna / Медем Диана Олеговна aus Orenburg.

https:/ /vk.com/medemdiana
.instagram.com/med_em/
.medcampus.ru/Doctor/Profile/20200610418408025405112409608616623219021...
https:/ /twitter.com/diana_medem
https:/ /twitter.com/dianamedem
https:/ /ok.ru/profile/510713577628
.facebook.com/medem.life
http:/ /tagbrand.com/medem
https:/ /plus.google.com/103865656529019836998

Диашка Медем https:/ /geometria.ru/users/706806

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:07 pm

..... she have to play after my Rules .... seems now she must look for a Workshop

Hi dear.
Imagine, yesterday I twisted my wrist.
It turned out absolutely stupid, I slipped and fell.
Its OK now. I purchased a special bandage for the harness.

How do you ?I missed your letter. I was looking forward to the opening of the internet cafe to write to you.
I spent the whole day today at the embassy. My visa will be ready soon.
Now I need to buy air tickets to show them to the embassy staff.
I hope to receive your help soon. In my last letter, I informed you about the cost of air tickets.
And I asked for your help. I need $ 1100 to buy tickets. Are you saying that you need a passport for the transfer? I'm surprised to hear that. Since I was told that only my full name is needed. Okay, I'll send you a copy of your passport.
I love you, xxxxxx! I think about meeting you every day.
Especially in the evening when I arrive at the hotel I get very lonely.
When I think of you and me, my feeling of loneliness disappears. I love you!
Soon we will be together, and the time we spend together will be a happy time for you and me.
Today at the embassy, ??I filled out questionnaires.
I also attended an interview today, which is necessary so that I can receive a visa.
tomorrow I have to attend an individual interview with the consul.
I fulfill all the requirements of the embassy staff.
I miss you now. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
I want to keep warm in your arms. Our love will warm us.
xxxxxx, we'll be happy together. Thank you for your concern about me.
Tomorrow I plan to get your help with purchasing air tickets. Also tomorrow I plan
buy air tickets. well?
I will write you a letter and I will tell you the lists of my flight to your country so that you can meet me. Good?
Please send me a copy of the receipt that the Money Gram operator will give you so that I can get your help.
In the receipt, I can see all the information that I need to receive money from you.
I miss you. I have a difficult day tomorrow. I will go to the apartment now to rest.
I look forward to your letter tomorrow.
With love, forever yours Alina

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (ip72-205-73-240.sb.sd.cox.net [72.205.73.240])
Reply-To: Marina <marina.amazing@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:26:26 +0800

NETBLK-COX-ATLANTA-11
Cox Communications Inc.
OrgId: CXA
Address: 1400 Lake Hearn Dr.
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30319

DSC17j3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Antonina; <Antoninaniceee@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!
Please send your photo. I am pleased to get the letter from You. I to
want to hear You more and I hope that find the good friend. My name is
Antonina to me 34 years. I much want to find the good friend hope, the
satellite during life You understand me and we can correspond with
you? I should like to report small about itself, this for me for the
first time I never got acquainted through Internet but I think do the
exception for itself. I have finished university, I doctor (the
surgeon medicine) work in clinic of 4 years. I much love the nature. I
live one in house in which there is 2 rooms, I have a cat by name
Fluffy. I have much friends. I much love to spend its free time with
them. I very pleased that I have a good friends... I think that
friends very important for each person. write me little about itself
as You, conduct its free time that You love. I wait anxiously your
answer.

Your friend Antonina!

Received: from [172.17.0.2] (188.126.76.32)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 18:51:07 +0100

Portlane Network
Portlane VPN Services
Stockholm (Djurgarden)
Stockholm
100 05
Sweden

246358.png

34646327.png

Return to “Russian scammers”