It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Selivanova; <olga.selvaova@yandex.com/revabullehp@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Bello49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga Selivanova; <olga.selvaova@yandex.com>

Postby Bello49 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:51 am

xxxxxxxx My beloved, hello!
How are you today? Thank you for your words.
Today in my city is much warmer. The temperature warms up rapidly. The air warmed to 22 degrees Celsius.
Last night I went to visit my mother.
Since her village is located not far from my city of Bryansk, I reached literally 50 minutes before my mother.
She was glad to meet me. At the station, I bought a small bouquet of flowers for her, to pleasantly surprise.
I attached a few photos from my trip to my mom. In my mother's village there are Temples (church). I visited them.
I spent the night with my mother and went to work in the morning.
Now it's 09:30 am, there's time and I'm writing to my dear man.
Bello Mettimeloinculo, during the conversation, I decided to share with my mother our communication with you. Yes ! I introduced her to you.
Mom started asking about you. I said that you are from another country and we communicate in the network.
I said that you are a kind, open, caring and considerate man. She listened to me, and told me to be more attentive and careful.
She told you hello! She responded positively to our communication with you and one day also her hope can taste you. I thanked her for understanding She is full opened.
Bello Mettimeloinculo, I hope that I was not mistaken in my choice ... And you appreciate our communication.
My dear, I would like to know my data. My full name and address. I think you need it. Also the name of the nearest airport to me.
This is Domodedovo airport. Yes, he is in Moscow. I told you that my city Bryansk is close to Moscow. 393 km from Moscow.
so it's not far! And can get to my city by bus. Is there an international airport near your house?
To which airport would I be arriving if our meeting took place?
Bello Mettimeloinculo, if I come to you I think that I will need to issue a visa and other documents for traveling to your country.
I will find out about this. My full name is TSYPLENKOVA OLGA
Also information regarding my address:
My address: ul. Gorkogo, 14, Bryansk, Bryansk region., 241050. If you want to see my house on the map.
Then you must enter this address in Russian. So it will be more reliable to show on the map.
My dear, I would be grateful if you told their my data as well. This is necessary for me.
Beloved, when will you have free time? Can you meet me if I come to you? I seriously think about it!
I will think about my intentions ... I also know if I can get free from work.
Bello Mettimeloinculo, I wish to be special for you, because, you are very pleasant to me!
I'm waiting for your letter.
Your beloved Olga

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:02 am

Bello49

Please kindly post email address, phone numbers, unreported pictures and IP headers if you can. Please BLOCK scammers and ignore!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
Why you with me so lips? Did I do you something bad?

Olga.

....... delivered over Yandex/Moscow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <like.thiis@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

It seems to me you're the person I am wanting to find. Please tell me more about you. Email me your photo also.
I'm Lyudmila, Currently i'm 38 years old. I wonder your actual age? Now i am looking for a man who’s older than me.
I live and as well was given birth in Russia. What country you are now living? I would like to find a male with whom i will find common interests.
I am trying to choose a person with aims like concrete. I would really like to set up a communication with you.
I'm hoping you are interested, and this note does not stay without attention.
I have to ask you not to forget to forward me your illustrations or photos, so we can get to know each other much faster.
In this letter I will send a photograph of myself, and possibly you will like it.
If you will not like me, you can delete my letter.

Received: from Alina (unknown [188.162.199.141]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Ludushka <like.thiis@yandex.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:46:33 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC7643624.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm

...... from DMF ...... Horse we no Name :evil: :evil:

Hello my new friend! How are you? How is your morning?
My morning starts at 6:50am, I have breakfast and get ready for work.
Мy working day starts at 8:00am and lasts until 17:00pm. What time does your work day start? What do you do in your spare time?
I'm interested in continuing our conversation with you, and learning about your country, your city, your mentality.
As you understand from the previous letter, that I am from Russia.
Earlier I never talked and did not meet people from another country, in my the city.
It seems to me that you are a good man, and we can have a good dialogue between us. What do you say to this?

...... no IP traceable

Aig100.jpg ...... Milano/Ita .... 14.11.2018

Aig101.jpg

Aig102.jpg

.... RPO confirmed but the other 2 Pics must have a other Source coz they're not in her Instagram

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <revabullehp@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 am

...... from 419-Spam

Seems to me that you're an individual I am seeking. Tell me more about you. Mail me your shots on top of that.
I am Lyudmila, Now i'm 38 years old. I wonder your age? Now i am trying to find someone who’s older when compared to me.
I'am living and in addition was given birth in Russia. What area you are in? I need to find a guy with whom i find common preferences.
I am trying to choose a male with motives as a solid concrete. I would really love to begin a conversation along
with you.
I am hoping you truly are interested, and this note doesn’t stay without reply.
I have to ask you not to forget to mail me your photos, thus we could learn each other noticeably faster.
In this message I'm going to send a pic of me personally, and maybe you're going to adore it.
If you will not like me, you can get rid of my message.

Received: from [188.162.199.75] (port=46358 helo=ftcvs) by s068.cyon.net with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (Exim 4.93) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Lyudochka <revabullehp@gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:20:04 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC678346324.jpg[

...... Pic already reported few Times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Good morning xxxxxx. Yes, I sing but not on stage))
How are you? Now I am very interested in you. You already know that my name is Lyudmila.
I live in Abkhazia. This city is located in Russia. I believe that my city is quite beautiful and well maintained.
There are many spacious places, such as mountains, forests, lakes. And of course parks, temples.
What are the sights in your city? I have never been outside of my country. And which kind of life abroad, I don't know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:
I ask you to tell more about what kind of people, and what kind of mentality in your country.
My friend, as for my English, I know this language almost perfectly. I have taught this language since childhood.
First at school, then at the institute. In my opinion, education in Russia good one.
Of course, I could be wrong, I do not know how to teach abroad. xxxxxx, I am religious woman.
I am Orthodox Christian. I attend church. I have no disagreement with another faith.
I believe that everyone believes in their faith. As for my age, you know that I am 38 years old.
Yes, you can say that I am too young. But I consider myself to be a fully mature woman.
And in general, I think that age is just numbers. And to focus on this is not worth it.
In general, I believe that I was formed in life as a person!
But for the full formation next to me there is no beloved man.
I do not have my own family, I have no children. I have never been married. xxxxxx, I think I had a goal from an early age.
Get an education good, and find a good job. And I dedicated all this to my 38 years of my life.
I think that's why I'm a free woman now. Of course, during this time I had a young man, I dating a guy.
But I came to the conclusion that Russian men do not value women. I would not like to see a Russian person
next to me.
xxxxxx, and now you appeared in my destiny) How did I find your email?
On the Internet, I accidentally ran into your mail, and decided to write to you.
Now I don’t even remember the name of the site where I found your mail.
I hope that our communication will be pleasant, and will help us to know each other.
I am sending you photographs, I hope you enjoy them. I also wanted to see more of your photos) Good?
I will be pleased to tell you about my life. I can not get you to write to me, if you decide not to communicate with me, I will catch you.
Your friend from Abkhazia.

...... no IP traceable

Aig115.jpg ....... 04.08.2015 .... Forte dei Marmi/Italy

Aig116.jpg ....... 04.08.2015 .... Forte dei Marmi/Italy

Aig118.jpg ....... 04.08.2015 .... Forte dei Marmi/Italy

..... where is 117??? :disagree: :disagree:

Abkhazia is a de facto sovereign state that is recognized by most countries as an autonomous republic of Georgia. It lies in the South Caucasus on the eastern coast of the Black Sea, south of the Greater Caucasus mountains in northwestern Georgia. It covers 8,660 square kilometres and has a population of around 240,000. Its capital is Sukhumi.

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazia ...... after reading, I could drive her crazy with question ..... was a bad choice from her to take as "Hometown"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:29 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

It appears to me that you're the individual I am in search of. Tell me more about you. Mail me your photos on top
of that.
Im Lyudmila, Now i'm 38 years old. I wonder your age? I'm in search of a person who is older as opposed to me.
I'am located and in addition was born in Russia. What region you are in? I like to meet a person with whom i may find common fields.
I am on the lookout for the one with motives as a cement. I would enjoy to begin a conversation together with you.
I am hoping you are really interested, and this letter wouldn't stay without particular attention.
I want to ask you not to forget to mail me your picture, therefore we are able to become familiar with each other much more quickly.
In this mail Let me send a pic of me, and maybe you are going to enjoy it.
If you will not like me, you can erase my mail.

Received: from unknown (HELO coyttjq) (postmaster@netkey.com.ar@178.176.175.157)
Reply-To: Milochka <revabullehp@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:13:01 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC73546324.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:20 pm

.... with the last Pic again in DMF-Spam

It seems to me you happen to be the individual I am searching. Please tell me about you. Drop me your image too.
I'm Lyudmila, I'm 38 years old. I wonder your real age? I'm just wanting to find a person who's going to be older
than me.
I live plus established in Russia. What country you are living in? I would like to meet up a male with whom i will
find common hobbies.
I am on the search for the one with goals of a concrete. I would enjoy to start out a talk with you.
Hopefully you're going to be interested, and this email doesn't stay without attention.
I must ask you not to forget to deliver me your photographs, so we can become familiar with each other faster.
In this letter I will send a picture of myself, and perhaps you will like it.
If you will not like me, you can delete my letter.

Received: from dezwxs (unknown [178.176.175.157])
Reply-To: Lyudochka <revabullehp@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:02:25 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
I want to say that your name sounds beautiful. Today the street is quite warm. The temperature is 21 degrees.
My friend, I think you will be interested to know more about my family and about me. My birthday is april 30, 1982.
My eyes are dark blue. I have blonde hair. My height is 162 centimeters. Weight 54 kg. I studied as a cook.
But, I did not continue to work by profession. xxxxxx, at the moment my family is my mother and older sister!
Mom’s name is Masha, мom is 68 years old. And the older sister's name is Olya, she is 39 years old, she is one year older than me.
I do not have a photo of my mother and Olya on a working computer, but I promise that I will send you a photo later my family.
I work for an organization called Sleepwalker. This is a company that organizes holidays and events for children.
My position in this company is “event organizer”. I talk with people and ask them what they want to see at their child’s event.
I accept the wishes of the parents and fulfill them. xxxxxx, as for my father, he died more than 4 of the year back. His name was Ivan.
It's been 4 years, but I still miss him( My father was a good man! He loved mom, me and my older sister Olya very much!
He was a good family man! Unfortunately, he died from an accident. But let's not talk about sad things.
xxxxxx, I never tried to smoke cigarettes or any other kind of drug.
As for alcohol, I can afford such drinks, such as champagne or wine, exclusively on holidays.
xxxxxxx, I have not been in a relationship for more than a six months. I had a serious relationship with a man in the past, here in Abkhazia.
This relationship lasted for two years, but he betrayed me and humiliated me with his act.
He gave preference to another woman and cheated on me! I found out about treason, I do not like betrayal!!!
And I did not forgive him, and I broke up with him, half year ago.
I would not want to remember and talk about him at all, I forgot him, and everything that connected me with him before.
Since then, it’s hard for me to trust men. But life goes on, and does not stand still! I would like to be with a reliable and kind man.
A man who will respect me, love me, and appreciates. Because without any trust, nothing is possible. Trust is the most important for me.
Sincerely, Lyudmila.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

Aig120.png

Aig122.png

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:24 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Seems to me you happen to be the person I am looking to find. Please tell me about you. Drop me your image too.
Anyway, my name Lyudmila, I'm 38 years old. I wonder your real age? I'm just on the search for a man who's going to be older when compared to me.
I'am living plus established in Russia. What area you are living in? I'd prefer to meet up some guy with whom i find common hobbies and interests.
I am looking out for a person with goals of a solid concrete. I would really like to start out a talk along with you.
Hopefully you end up being interested, and this email isn't going to stay without reply.
I must ask you not to forget to deliver me your photo, thus we could get to know each other quicker.
In this message I'm going to send a picture of me personally, and perhaps you're going to adore it.
If you will not like me, you can get rid of my message.

Received: from axywe ([178.176.175.157])
Reply-To: Lyudmila <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:13:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC678346324.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 pm

...... from 419-Spam

It appears to me that you are a person I am looking for. Tell me about you. Send me your pics as well.
Im Lyudmila, I am 38 years old. I wonder how old you are? I'm just in search of a male who's going to be older as opposed to me.
I'am located and also established in Russia. What region you live in? I like to meet up a person with whom i may find common fields.
I am on the search for the individual with intentions of the cement. I would appreciate to start a chat together with you.
I hope you are really interested, and this email wouldn't stay without particular attention.
I must ask you not to forget to send me your images, therefore we are able to study each other much more quickly.
In this mail Let me send a photo of me, and hopefully you are going to enjoy it.

Received: from fgskh by mail.rollo.ru (Cipher TLSv1:-SHA:256) (MDaemon PRO v12.5.6)
X-MDRemoteIP: 178.176.175.157
Reply-To: Ludmilochka <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 20:11:43 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC73546324.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Good morning xxxxxx. You can’t go skating on thin ice, it is life threatening.
Since I rarely home. Practically all the time I devote to work. And I do not have internet at home.
xxxxxx, I start my work at 08:00 in the morning. And I can return home by 18:00 - 19:30 in the evening.
Yes, organizing events for children requires a lot of effort. But some days I'm free from work (when there are no orders for a children's event).
Today is exactly this day. And in the morning I met my mother. We walked with her in the park.
We walked with her around the park, told each other life stories, joked and laughed. My mother lives apart from me.
With man (my stepfather). I am glad that there is a man in her life. xxxxxx, I did not tell my mom that I have contact with you.
I thought it was too early to introduce her to you. As soon as the time comes, I will definitely tell her about you.
Because we need to get to know each other better. But, as I promised, I took a picture of my mom. You can see her.
One of the photos is old. Where my mother holds me in my arms, I am pictured about 2 year old. xxxxxx, besides my favorite work, I have a hobby.
In my free time I am fond of riding on snowboarding. I attended a special course once a week, when I had free time, in winter.
I believe that snowboarding calms and brings harmony to my life, and of course adrenaline.
When I ride, I forget about everything for a moment and plunge into myself)
xxxxxx, I hope that my letter caused a smile on your face. And you learned even more about me today.
If suddenly you did not receive my letter, do not worry, as soon as I can, I will answer your letter.
Your friend Lyudmila

Aig130.jpg ....... 20.04.2016 .... Paris, France

Aig131.jpg ....... 20.04.2016 .... Paris, France

It-s-me-in-childhood.jpg ....... 26.02.2018 .... Milan, Italy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:41 pm

Good afternoon, my dear xxxxxx!
Do you mind if I call you dear xxxxxx??? You know, this is because I value our communication with you.
xxxxxx, begin summer is now in Abkhazia. Summer is one of my favorite seasons.
I like the way nature blooms, the air temperature warms up. Today is 19 degrees.
Dear xxxxxx, It is nice to have a feeling that there is a person in the world who is interesting to me and not indifferent.
Dear, I try to check my mail every day, but sometimes I can’t do it. Sorry when I can’t write you a letter right away.
If I have free time, I always write to you. xxxxxx, after our conversation began, my life has changed.
I thank you for that! xxxxxx, I think that we have a fairly warm relationship, and I would like to continue them!
Dear, remember, I told you that I need to prepare some details for work? So, tonight I have a meeting with the customer.
I was told that you need to prepare a holiday in the form of cartoon "Cold heart", have you watched this cartoon?
Before me is a serious task.To me need to weigh everything and discuss what the client wants to see at the event of his child.
Nodo will try to prepare the sets and costumes for the "Cold heart" characters.
The holiday is planned for the coming days, so you need to do everything on time.
I have to do this work so that the customer and his child enjoy the holiday.
Lyudmila!

Aig135.jpg

Aig139.jpg

Aig140.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <alfiesz7@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:40 pm

..... from 419-Spam

It appears to me that you're the person I am in search of. Tell me more about you. Mail me your pics on top of that.
Im Lyudmila, Now i'm 38 years old. I wonder your age? I'm just in search of a man who's going to be older as opposed to me.
I'am located and in addition established in Russia. What region you are in? I like to meet up a person with whom i may find common fields.
I am looking out for a person with motives as a cement. I would really like to begin a conversation together with you.
I am hoping you are really interested, and this email wouldn't stay without particular attention.
I must ask you not to forget to mail me your pix, therefore we are able to get to know each other much more quickly.
In this mail Let me send a pic of me, and maybe you are going to enjoy it.

Received: from unknown (HELO tjpe) (webmaster@altonillinois.com@178.176.175.144)
X-Originating-IP: 178.176.175.144
Reply-To: Ludushka <alfiesz7@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 00:49:25 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC7643624.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”