It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Zhaniya Bukenova; <springdana2018@gmail.com/ elmirazharykov@maildatenow.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elmira; <elmirazharykov@maildatenow.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:47 pm

....... finally from DMF now with new "exotic" Emailaddress ..... I'm sure she'll change again soon .... I didn't send a Photo coz I never send Pics

Hello !!!!!!!
You may be surprised by my letter, but I want to talk to someone .................
I'm very lonely ................ I want to thank you for the photo! I am very happy to see you! :liar: :liar: :liar:
Tell me briefly: my Name is Elmira. I'm 41 years old.
I'm 168 cm tall and 56 kg heavy. Although the age between men doesn't matter to me.
It is important what kind of Person, not his age. I now work in Ukraine in the city of Odessa. although I am Kazakhin and my parents and daughter live in Kazakhstan in the city of Almaaty.
This is a very small town.
The population amounts to 11,000 inhabitants. It's not a Job. And I decided to change to the result in Ukraine.
Odessa is a holiday town. And then I found a Job for myself. I am currently working in a cafe on the coast. As admin And my work ends in 2 weeks, and I'm going back to Kazakhstan for parents in Almaty. How I wrote You I have a daughter, she already has a family. She's happy with her husband. I also have a granddaughter.
I miss all Use. My husband died 10 years ago in an accident. One day I'll count you the Details, but I'm for you.
A dream partner for a good family. I'm a big girl and I don't want an empty game. I want to be serious
A relationship for life.
Everything is good in my life. But I'm alone I have no friend. I'm beautiful, but not good men. Here
Ukraine and in Russia there are no men. Most men are quite cruel and respectable women not.
For this reason, I have opted for an Online Dating service. I don't really understand computers. I'm also bad
Understand Dutch. I would like to learn Dutch. And this training, you're write, Will you help me learn in your language? I hope you understand what I'm writing. And I think The language barrier is no Problem. I work in a Café and often communicate with foreigners. And we always find one The Common Name Of The Language. So I learn fast. So if we both join forces to meet in person, that's no Problem.
with our understanding. I teach Dutch quickly. I would like to continue our communication in English. but I understand and English. And I think it will happen.
very interesting meeting if you talk to me, we will meet in the future, I will wait for your answer. I can do it
Don't you write a lot of work every day, you know? But I'll write as often as I can.
I don't have a Computer at home. I live in a rented apartment, so I also have a Facebook Tweeter. I came in here
Internet Dating Agency. And I have many profiles of men. I don't know the name of the Website where I saw your profile. but I really enjoyed it. And I want to write to you. If you talk to me and maybe see yourself in the future,
then I'll wait for your answer. I'll send you my photos. I think my first photo doesn't show my face well. But now
I'd like to send you a close-up of mine. Hope I like you?! Send me more photos if you want
I can send! I look forward to your next response !!!
Elmira

Received: from [10.42.2.30] (ip200.ip-51-68-2.eu [51.68.2.200])
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 21:15:50 +0200

OVH-DEDICATED-FO
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

Elmira-im-in-Kazakhstan.jpg

sunny-day-Elmira-my-name.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:05 pm

... I've let her bust, don't know what she still want .... in german .... as we've seen last Night in Ukraine TV-News ..... her "Business" should be low after this heavy bad Weather, Floods and Mud in Odessa

Hello, this is again Elmira !!
Sorry, you so long to answer! Very strict day at work, I had no time,
I'm sorry and ashamed, but I hope you understand!
I hope our relationship will continue. In this letter I want to tell you more about me
tell. I want to ask you a few questions. You can then contact me. As I said goodbye
and work in the city of Odessa, Ukraine. But I am a citizen of Kazakhstan.
My parents live in Kazakhstan Almaaty A I write to you. I walked
working for Odessa. I work in a good cafe on the beach. This is a very nice view.
I'm sending you a photo, we celebrate the birthday of my girlfriend. And the second photo from the professional photographer.
I hope you will love you! I have a phone. But it only in Ukraine. He takes no fear
from other countries. I can not even call your parents in Kazakhstan.
But here in Ukraine after the revolution you do not like Kazakhstan. All my friends went back to
Kasakhstan. And so I finish my work quickly back to Kazakhstan.
I want more in Kazakhstan. Lots of light even earlier. Know you, I really want
I make this holiday with a special person, I was 10 years einames girls go. I would like,
to tell this brief biography. If it is very short,
I met my husband is still in school. We have fürinander sympathy. Our daughter was born,
I was 20 years old. But I still have it to graduate from the university, it was hard, but love
to your husband and your family helped me. Then there is an accident with the car, and my husband died.
It was 10 years ago when our daughter was 15 years old. And I've had my grief recovery with daughter
very difficult and hard, but I did it. Now my daughter is grown up and independent woman, she has
a good family, you and your husband shares my granddaughter, she is now 3 years old. I love my whole family!
But now I have my daughter and large drawn-behaved and went to work in Ukraine.
And working there for 2 years. Now my contract ends and I make it back home. Here
is my story. Maybe it's boring and not interesting for you, but I just need someone wool
to say it! I know that you can present it. I felt better after these
Word. I find it easy to write them. And I was lucky - I met you. I am very happy.
I might meet you Acquaintance and you. But first we have Acquaintance us. I want to ask you a few questions.
What is your full name? My name is Elmira. But relatives and friends call me Mira. I think the
equal, you can also contact me)
My birthday is on 31 August. And I'm 42 !!)
As you relax yourself?
What is your favourite colour ? My blue. How in heaven or water in the ocean. What kind of music do you like? The
Do you like movies? I liked the movie "Titanic". It's awesome. Music I like classical music. Calm.
I love to relax by the sea. Sea because on me at work)))) I also like watching TV. I like sports
observe. Above all competitions around the world. Or Olympia. I love to go in the woods. I like to be in a tent
Sleep, sit by the fire. In general, I am a very positive person. And I hope you're the same.
Do not get me wrong, I Do not write every day. I have a lot of work, I am very tired. I will
writing as soon as possible. Is not that right?
I look forward to your next email.
Your Mira.

Received: from [10.41.2.14] (unknown [188.165.125.56])
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 23:38:49 +0200

safenetwork
safe private network
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

4-august-foto.jpg

august-foto.jpg

evening-my-girlfriend-birthday.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:19 pm

.... I've let her bust already 2x but she don't give up.......

Hi!!!!!! Hi!!!!! Hi!!!!!!!! Today 10 August, Saturday. I'm happy to get a letter from you!!!!
Thank you for answering me!
Lots of work in the cafe. On weekends there are always a lot of visitors. And it will be hard days, it will be a weekend at work.
I Wake up very early and come back too late to write to you often. I want to write more often, but it is very difficult!
And now I only have 15 minutes to write. There's a lot of work to do because I'm finishing my work and
I'm transferring all cases to another employee. My work is here for another week, then I leave Ukraine. And I am completely free from work!!!
And then I'll go home and see my family! I miss my daughter so much! And, of course, I want to see my granddaughter soon!
Her name is Sveta. This is the most beautiful baby in the world !!!))) Someday, I'll show you her picture in the future!
In this letter I want to show you my photo on the beach. Just don't ask for intimate photos anymore, I hope
you know what I mean. You like that? Is that vulgar? It's just a bathing suit. If I offended you with this photo,
then forgive me. But I think these are good photos.
You know, in my last letter, I told you about my marital status, I'm a widow, I'm single.
If you transfer my state to the canvas, I'm like a lonely tree in a clean and empty field. I'm lonely in my heart,
I miss great feelings and relationships and love!
But maybe I'll give you that information early. But I really wanted to tell someone about it. We wrote
a few letters together, but I think I'm close to you spiritually. That I can tell you a lot! That we have known
each other for a long time!
And I'm not afraid to write you.
I have a very serious question for you. Can you answer honestly?
Who do you think should be the head of the family?
Man or woman? What should be the ideal family? What do you think? What are the intentions for me?
I want to get to know you.
And the answers to these questions are very important to me. I hope your answer is sincere.
I have to go to work. This is weird. I began to notice that every day I wait for a letter from you to read yours
think and see your attitude towards me. Sorry to have to finish this letter, many more thoughts in my head,
but I have to work........
I'll text you after work weekend. I will have hope that you will write me the answer.
Have a nice weekend for you as well!
I hope you're having a good time and maybe thinking about me.)
Kiss Elmira!!!!!

Received: from [10.41.2.6] (unknown [188.165.125.56])
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:32:59 +0200

safenetwork
safe private network
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

august-day.jpg

hot-9-august-day.jpg

hot-august-day-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:24 pm

.... she send me today the same Letter from yesterday once more and again in german.

Received: from [10.42.2.10] (unknown [149.248.53.194])
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:29:52 +0200

CHOOP-1
Vultr Holdings, LLC
OrgId: VHL-176
Address: 45 Parliament St
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M5A 4L2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Hello my darling! Does it bother you?
Again forgive, that long could not write you, but soon my work ends and I will more often to do this)
I was able to read your letter. Thank you for your honest words, I really liked it! That's fast for me too. Soon I will
my last job and it will be my last working day, it will hopefully be Sunday!!!!!!

Then I'm free to work. And then I go to Kazakhstan. Maybe I will not have time to write to you,
my letter comes from Kazakhstan.
I called my parents and my daughter yesterday. From a phone booth. It costs a lot of money, but I had to tell them about you!
I told my parents about you. I tell them you're a special person to me. My mother was very happy to find a good man.
My dad was worried that I was meeting someone from another country. But I explained to my father that you were human.,
which is very pleasant and our communication with you, it's something more than friendship.
He sent you greetings! He trusted you! And I was glad of that.
I wrote to you that I will go to Kazakhstan after finishing my work. I thought so 2 weeks ago. Before we met.
And I was sure it would happen. But I couldn't sleep for days. thinking about our communication and gave me no peace. I've been thinking about you all these days.
I'm very happy that I met you!!! I would be very happy to meet you in person. I think a face-to-face meeting is
a good test for our feelings. My desire to come to you. In addition, I already have a passport to travel to other countries.
I'd like to spend a few days with you, it's possible! What you think? I have the opportunity to travel. I have money for that.
I'll decide. All these days can show our compatibility.
Spend your vacation alone? I'm tired alone, You might think it's the cry of my soul but it's true!
I can feel you next to me.
It is very easy for me to communicate with you in letters, I have a feeling that I know you for a long time. Email is not possible to fall in love, I know that, but when I come to you, we can make our dreams of our relationship come true.
This is a separate main topic for discussion. I spend all day at work. I have no desire to communicate my thoughts and my desires.
I have no men with whom to discuss some good events in my life. I'm going to bed alone too. And every day.
I feel that life is passing me by. Day work. Day work. Day work. And I know it could be different!
It could be different !!!!!!! And I think that we should take some steps to change this situation. And to take the maximum from those days are still valid for us in this world!
I trusted you with my thoughts, now I will wait for your letter. I'll have to hope and pray Your thoughts are like mine! We must build your own life and destiny! Our lives are given to us once, and sometimes we have to take drastic measures.
I have to go to work. I'll send you my picture. And now I'll do it for you !!!!!! I'm sorry, but I have to work.
A gentle kiss for you! Your elmira!!!

Received: from [10.41.2.14] (unknown [188.165.125.56])
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 22:38:30 +0200

safenetwork
safe private network
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

august-day-hot-day-1.jpg

hi.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Hello!!!! Hugs!!! Kiss me!!!!!
It's always nice to see your letter and read your words! Only on Saturday night did I finish my Job. And on Sunday morning quickly I bought a plane ticket to only Sultan. It is the capital of Kazakhstan. The flight went well, the stop was in Minsk. And all the way I took about 20 PM. But everything went well.
So I came to only Sultan in the night. I met my sister. This is my aunt. She lives in only Sultan, she has a small apartment, on the outskirts of the city, and she invited me. She's a good woman and told me I can stay as long as I want. Unfortunately, yesterday The Internet café was closed. That's why I decided today to write to you after visiting of Embassy.
I have very good news for you! For us! This morning at 10 am I visited the embassy to get a visa. It will be a tourist visa for 30 days. I provided all necessary documents. Now we have to wait. My visa is ready for August 26th. The Next Monday!
And it's possible that I have time for you on my birthday! I wrote to you that it will be on August 31st. It would be great to be with you that day!
I'm the happiest woman in the world!!!!!!! I have all Visa payments and other documents. Only one Ticket must be purchased.
I got the money to do it. I just need to take out life insurance. And buy my Ticket. I need a complete Information from you, know the full name, address and name of the airport. I am very concerned, because it is a big and important step for us! But this concern is the joy and waiting for something magical for both of us!
I have great hope that the visa is ready in time. Tomorrow I want to visit my parents for a few days. And, of course,
my daughter and my granddaughter. I think that's the right decision. I miss you! I'll show you her picture when I get to Almaty . I want to see my mother and hug my father.
But please don't lose me, I always think about you and do my best to be with you! I'll write to you later on Almaty . But if I I can't write from home, don't worry, I'm begging you. Then I'll write you back to just Sultan. I plan to return to only Sultan on Sunday.
And the next day in the Embassy. I'll keep you up to date! Have you thought about it? My dreams are already here, but I want to make one Make a gift for them and surprise them! It will be an unforgettable day for us! I promise! At the end of this letter I want to send you 1000000 kisses and even if you're far away from me now, feel the beat
my heart! Your Elmira!!!!!
PS do not forget to specify your data and the name of the airport! I will give you information about the stay in Almaty
Country Of Kazakhstan
Karaganda Region
City Of Almaty
Ak Bulak Street, House 24, Apartment 16
Index 100500

Received: from [10.42.2.10] (unknown [149.248.53.194])
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 10:30:08 +0200

CHOOP-1
Vultr Holdings, LLC
OrgId: VHL-176
Address: 45 Parliament St
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M5A 4L2

august-evening-in-Nur-sultan.jpg :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

me-and-my-aunt.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm home!!!!!!!!!! On Tuesday I left Nur Sultan. And on Wednesday morning I was already in Almaty. My trip was on the bus. There my father met me and we went home. :liar: :liar:
Meeting my family didn't give me a chance to write to you right away. That's why I write you as
only I will have the opportunity. Today I I once in the Internet cafe and write
letter for you. Maybe the Internet is overloaded, but I sincerely hope,
that my letter will reach you!
Yesterday I had a warm meeting with my parents, my mother is very happy for us! We've had a long time
talk about the future, about the upcoming trip. She blessed us! I'm in a good mood!
I'll send you a picture with mom. She wanted it. Do we look like? I love it, it's very good
woman, beloved for me!
I also had a warm welcome with my daughter and granddaughter. Granddaughter of Swetty really missed me and never left me all day) me too) It was a great meeting, tears of joy and happiness!
I'm going to the gym today. A few dumbbell exercises, but I don't take much. 1 kg only in the hands of.
Most of the time will be on the treadmill. I want to be in good shape for you! It matters!
What you think? Write, this is important for me!)
I will go to Nur Sultan on Saturday. I'll be there on Sunday. As soon as I arrive,
the immediately write you. I'm happy, I'm happy! Expect good news from me on Monday,
I will write to you and give you good information!
A big thing for me is this event. I like that! I'll try! I really want this!
And if it's okay, then I'm celebrating my birthday with you! This is happening on August 31. This will happen
the best gift and the best day of my life! I repeat that everything will be decided on Monday only.
Wait for my information.
Today my Dad is preparing to make barbecue on the street. He will also make a warm bath. It's a small house
made of wood, which is heated by a furnace, hot stone, and then poured water on them
and it turns out hot steam. This is a very good procedure for health. The skin is completely cleansed.
After that, you feel like a new birth, such purity in the whole body) In Kazakhstan it is very common.
And the meat was roasted on the coals. I don't eat much, but I try one piece. I haven't eaten the meat my dad's cooking in a long time.
It is very good to make this dish!
We can do a lot of things together next week!!!)
I'll finish the letter with a kiss! Hello there! Now I will write to you as soon as I arrive at Nur Sultan! And have a nice Weekend for you!
Your gentle and pleasant Elmira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received: from [10.42.2.46] (ip200.ip-51-68-2.eu [51.68.2.200])
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:55:43 +0200

OVH-DEDICATED-FO
Failover IPs
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

My-grand-daughter.jpg

My-grand-daughter-evening.jpg

my-mother-and-me.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elmira Zhatykova; <elmirazharykov@maildatenow.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:59 pm

....... stupid BTA-Scam ....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hi
Today is not a good day for me. And I have no good news for you (((
I tried, but I have a setback today!

Let me start at the beginning. I got to the Embassy at 10: 00 in the morning. Went to the office
get a visa. I paid 70 euros. And I got my visa. Everything went without problems.
After that, I went back to the visa Department and got health insurance, paid 120 euros for it.
Then I went to the airport.
I was told that this is a tourist visa and I need to buy a ticket.
I bought a plane ticket for Thursday, August 29th!!!!!!!!!!
And visa and insurance for a period of 30 days. They told me to move on to you, I, you have to have at least a standard of living.
I was told it's 50 euros a day. I have to show the presence of 1500 euros with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was stunned by the news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expected the money to be shown, but not that much! I have 330 euros with me.
They're in the bag, but not enough ..... And still need to look for 1170 euros.
Then I said I was visiting a friend of mine. But I was told
that I can't get a fiancée visa today. This is half a year of waiting and General Photos.
I can only get a tourist visa. And she's ready for me.
I left the airport Department in a bad mood !!! It's really hard to realize that!
This law is now in force at all airports of Kazakhstan.
I do not know why it is possible that the government passed the law because of the sanctions against our country and retaliated to travel to other European countries.
I repeat that it is not the Embassy that requires the display of money. This is the Airport, customs control. Need 1170 Euro show.
I don't know where to get all the money. I didn't want to ask you. But there is no other choice.
Please help me. Please send me 1170 euros? These funds are only for the fact that I was allowed to leave Kazakhstan. I'm not spending any money.
Just show it at the Airport. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!! If you help me, I'll be with you on August 29 and I can give you all the money back.
I wasn't chasing money just to show it! I immediately wrote to you, because I'm completely open to you! I have no secrets and secret thoughts!
I was told that you can transfer money through Moneygram branch. This is the best way to transfer money. You just need to find Moneygram.
And send it to my name. Elmira Zhatykova
They give you a secret password. It's safe and fast. That's what the Bank told me.
I'm asking you to send the money today or tomorrow morning. In the end, I need time to do everything for the flight, the documents to complete the registration. The ticket's on August 29th!!!!
I trust you! I have no one to ask for more money. I know my parents don't have any money.
And my mother has a heart condition, I don't want to disappoint her! This situation can be harmful to her health! I've never met you, but I feel very close to you !!!!!!
Today is a very nervous day. I'd like to get some rest. I will see from you the letter today evening with high hopes! Very much hope only for you! Yours Elmira!!!!!

Received: from [10.41.2.26] (unknown [188.165.125.56])
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:55:29 +0200

safenetwork
safe private network
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

password.jpg ..... :thinking: :thinking: :shock: :cool:

.... Passport was already used here (06.03.2016):

Anastasiya Tegelskaya; <anastassiya.lady005@yandex.com>
viewtopic.php?t=88339#p473776

Return to “Russian scammers”