It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ainagul Zhumagaliyeva; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com/loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:04 pm

... she send me the same letter from Thursday once more.

Received: from vm246728.pq.hosting ([45.144.31.218])
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 02:07:03 +0300

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Hello xxxxxx!I think about you all day, maybe I screwed up something, my thoughts are spinning in a whirlpool

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 02:16:32 +0300 ... :-o :shock: :roll:

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:08 pm

hello dear! I’m probably too worried and worried that I’ll lose you, thanks for your concern, time is catastrophically short, terrible weather, I don’t want to leave the house, and there’s no mood from it. How are you? How is the weather? What's new?

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:47:43 +0300

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Hello my dear! xxxxxx,let's not despair, we need to look into the future, make plans, time is passing,
I understand you perfectly! I like cats more. fluffy and big! and you? how much I love her and worry about her.
I know that letters cannot replace real communication, but I am glad that our dialogue continues. So, I read your letter, and now I want to write you my answer. My dear, I want to tell you about the lifestyle that I lead.
I do not smoke, I think this is a very bad habit. I try not to drink alcohol, but sometimes I can afford a glass of champagne or wine, but not more. My daily diet consists of healthy foods. These are vegetables, meat, fruits. You know, I try to keep my health as good as possible, but sometimes I eat fast food. xxxxxx, I want to look good, so I watch my appearance, my diet. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to go to the gym, but once
a week I run in the morning. I want my muscles to be toned. It is very important for me that my man can be proud of me. You know, I do not judge people who choose a different way of life. I think that every person is free to choose his own path in life. I chose the healthy path. My dear, I will be very pleased if you tell me about your life too. I hope this does not bother you. You can be completely honest with me. xxxxxx, I told you that I try to keep track of my appearance, but for me external beauty is not the most important thing. I think that the inner world of a person is much more important than appearance. External beauty disappears along with the years, but the soul always remains unchanged. People may be beautiful on the outside, but completely empty on the inside. Do you agree with me? Real beauty is in the soul of a person. The external beauty that we see on the covers of fashion magazines is an illusion. Why do many men believe in this illusion? I think that men should pay attention first of all to the inner beauty of a woman. This is just my opinion, but I think it is correct. xxxxxx, You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with every new letter. I can share my thoughts and feelings with you. I feel comfortable. It seems to me that this is important. You know, I get the feeling that every new letter is a little date. I hope you didn't find it stupid. It really sounds like nonsense, but our letters
are like dates. Every day I wait for the moment to read your letter. Doesn't this sound like a date? What do you think about it? You are very kind to me, I appreciate it. I love to read your letters. I am sure that our dialogue is just the beginning. I have a very good feeling. I hope my letters are of interest to you too. I'm sad to say this, but it's time to finish my letter. Have a nice day!

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 22:49:08 +0300

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

photo-2021-09-22-16-27-16.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Hello, my dear! My dear, I am really very happy when I see your new
message. How are you? xxxxx, I would be interested to know about any little things that happen in your life. You know, my life has not been so much fun over the past few years. I live alone, sometimes I meet with friends, but most of my friends already have a family. That's why I can not see my friends often. I am very glad that you came into my life. We met recently, but you changed my life! Our e-mails have made my life very interesting and rich. I understand that it is only a virtual communication, but I'm sure that one day we will be able to meet. I have a very good feeling. My intuition tells me that our friendship is just the beginning.
xxxxxx, I hope that my words do not scare you. My dear, I'll be glad to know about your thoughts. What do you think about this dialogue? If you get pleasure from our dialogue, it means that our correspondence is not a waste of time. We both know that the great distance between us, but that does not stop our relations. You're a very close person to me now, and I do not want to lose our friendship. I hope that reading my letters does not take too much time.
You know, yesterday I visited my mother, and I told her about you in more detail. I told her about your life, your country. She listened to me very carefully. You know, it is not against our dialogue, it even supports me. But, she said that I should be careful. xxxxxx, I just told her about your good qualities that I saw in your letters. But, I do not know about your bad qualities. By the way, of any negative traits of your character can you tell me? I'm just kidding, you can not answer this question if you do not want to do that. I think it's quite a difficult question. My dear, when I'm talking to you, I see a good, intelligent, honest and caring person.
My dear, I have never met a man like you. Here in Russia, it is very difficult to find a decent man. I can tell you that you are very rich. Your treasure is your soul. I think that every Russian woman dreams of such a man as you. I think that this applies not only to the Russian women but to all women on the planet. I do not understand why the women in your country do not see the beauty of your soul. I think I've said too many compliments to you today (smile).
You know, I had an unpleasant but funny incident today. I went to work and broke the heel on my shoes. This happened not far from my house, and I decided to go home to change clothes shoes. I was late for work because of this little trouble. My boss is a good man, so he did not penalize me for being late. I think that I should carry my broken shoes repaired tonight.
xxxxxx, you may have noticed that I am very optimistic person. The incident with my shoes did not upset me at all. When I saw your letter today, I completely forgot about my broken shoes. I enjoy reading your letters.
I end my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Good day!
Anna.

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 22:37:28 +0300

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

IMG_8765.MP4
https://sendvid.com/qrgp34te

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:12 pm

Thank you for the nice and kind words! You are a romantic, I like your world, I want to bathe in dreams, this is a real whirlpool of feelings of desires, where only you and me will be !!! you probably know how quickly Russian girls know how to fall in love! forgive me for not answering for so long, kissing you! your Anna

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:13:54 +1000

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:12 pm

Hello, xxxxxx! I was delighted to receive your new letter. I well understand that letters cannot replace live communication, but this is a good option for us now, because we live in different countries. You know, it's
very unusual for me to communicate with a person from another country. This is my first experience of communicating with a foreigner, and I imagined it more difficult, I think you are also interested with me,
I want to say a lot, but my thoughts are difficult to collect when I write you a letter. In my last letter, I told you about my family. I hope you have read my last letter in full. I know that sometimes I can write big letters,
but I want to tell you about my life in detail so that you can see me. I am always open to any of your questions. xxxxxxx, yesterday I wanted to visit my mother, but I missed the last bus. My mother is always happy when
I visit her. You know, I plan to tell her about meeting you the next time I visit her. I have no secrets from her.
I think it will be interesting for her to know that I have met a person from another country. I visit my mother often, especially during the warmer months. xxxxxx, she has a small garden where she grows various vegetables and berries. I help her look after the garden in the summer. But in winter there is a lot of snow here, so there is no need to take care of the garden. Gardening is one of my hobbies. My other hobby is reading. I like to read books. I spend a lot more time reading books than watching TV when I'm at home. I prefer to read Russian and world classical literature, historical literature, works of contemporary authors. I will not list all the books that I have read, I don’t think this is necessary. I can only say that I have read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world has become much brighter and richer. My friends say that I am very smart.
I have my mother here, but I feel lonely. I need a man whom I can tell about everything, who will support me in a difficult situation and take care of me. I'm willing to do all this for him too. You know, I have always dreamed of having a happy family based on love, trust and understanding with a polite man. I'm sure you understand me, because all people want this. Family happiness is probably the most important part of every person's life. Everyone wants to be happy, and I am no exception to the rule. I just want to find my happiness. I've had a serious relationship with a man before, but the experience was unfortunate. I will tell you more about this in one of my next letters, if it will be of interest to you. I have no secrets. I am pleased to meet you, I hope you will also be frank with me in your letters. I am finishing my letter, but I look forward to hearing from you. Have a good day!
Anna.

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 05:43:35 +1000

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

photo-2021-09-14-16-47-20.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”