It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ainagul Zhumagaliyeva; <amega315.zhuma@gmail.com/loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gulnur Zhakupova; <sunp946@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:45 am

..... I never worry coz we know this Story here already many times

Hi, my dear friend, xxxxxxx!
I'm so glad you have your letter again! My day was very good when I saw your words.
Unfortunately, in our bar I had bad experiences with a bad customer.
He poured a lot of vodka and I still had obstacles. He always wanted to hug me,
and he told me an offensive word. In the end, our security and the police threw him out of the bar,

and my mood was terribly bad. It was only when I saw your message that my mood was much better!
xxxxxxx, do not worry about serious cases with bad clients, okay? Now, everything is good!
My dear friend, xxxxxxx, I see that we are more and more interested,
is very good for us because I am a very good and good friend like you!
I am very interested in you, my life is much better than I met you!
You are a very good friend, you can understand, and this ... it is very important to me in my life. You see that you believe me
and I also think that you and I think that it is very important for our friendship! I hope that you understand me.
I want to tell you that I believe in God that I am a Christian, as I said.
I prefer to go to church next to my house. Our church is a very nice place.
In this church priests sing beautiful songs and like them very much. He really cares
especially when I'm in a bad mood. And I want to tell you
even letters reinforce me, I feel it is xxxxxxx.
Some of my colleagues know I'm communicating with you. They told me that they are very good and very happy!
I would like to know your full name and address for every crisis situation in your life. Do you want to send this information?
My director said that his computer will soon stop working
and maybe we will not be able to communicate with each other!
I think God will not allow it.
I sincerely hope that we will continue to meet with xxxxxxxx!

I will give my home address and my full name only in my life!

Here is my information:
First and last name: Gulnur
Surname: Zhakupova
Kazajstán;
City: Semey
Index 070000
Street: Pavlova 74-33

Do you keep this information on paper for any occasion?
At this point, I will return the letter. Today I am very tired and I hope to understand that.
I am waiting for a response from xxxxxxx.

"Hi" from my colleagues!

Gulnur is your best friend.

Received: from localhost ([109.72.246.84])
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 21:00:17 +0600

LT-NET
Leonid Romashenkov
ul. Talsinskaya d. 23 office 9
141109, Schelkovo, Moscow region,
RU - RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-20180524-WA0021.jpg

...... given address ул. Академика Павлова 74, Семей 070000, Казахстан exist but we don't get a Pic, only from the Mosque which is few meter away from her house
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Hello, xxxxxxx!
I received your letter and I am glad that I see your words!
The mechanic went to the computer,
That's why we fixed all the errors on our computer, and now we can deal with it without any problems.
I want to tell you that your messages have become an important part of me,
They helped me a lot and thanks to them I'm still in a good mood!
When I get a message, I forget about the bad mood,
on my face he just smiles and is very warm in my heart.
Now he can not live without his message. You can see what I'm writing to you, and I'm talking about myself,
and we'll find out more about ourselves. I think it is very important to us!
Today is warm at this time of the year :-)
I want to say that I love summer, I like it very much,
because I'm leaving this season and it's very good :-)
I would like to spend the holidays with family and friends. I like to walk in the woods. Do you like to walk in the woods?
There is also a river nearby, and the place is very romantic!
We collect all our backpacks, we have a large tent, we take the necessary food and travel together.
I like. They especially like the river! My father loves fish, but I'm not a fisherman :-)
As soon as I tried to catch a fish, I immediately caught a small carp :-)
I was so surprised, but what about you and the fish? Do you like fish?
I believe that food is produced in nature, much better and healthier than at home!
It's basically an ear. We also consume fish. These are sprats in tomato sauce.
Very tasty character. I like camping in xxxxxxx.
How you spend your holidays? Tell me, right? I would be interested.
Hi, xxxxxxx, my friends are still asking me :-) I told them that you are a very good person,
I want to tell you that some of my friends are a bit jealous of me,
because I am a good person like you! But I did not pay attention to their jealousy.
My colleagues asked me to send me presents?
I told them it was not important to me. The main contribution for me is your good contribution and you.
I want to tell you xxxxxx, I will think about you more and more, and maybe I will come to you, we feel that our relationship is more than friendship, do you agree with me, my favorite xxxxxx?
I feel it in my heart and soul because now I can not live without my letter, I am still waiting for you to write!
Well, I'm done with you, I'll think about you before you go to sleep! I give the word "hi" from my family!
We are waiting for you!
I'm thinking about you xxxxxx,
My kiss and embrace
Gulnur

Received: from localhost ([178.212.249.137])
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 23:30:56 +0600

PUSHKINO-TELECOM
CJSC Pushkino-Telecom
Vasiliev Maksim
Pushkino, Moscow region,
Russia, 141200

CLGB4160.jpg

IMG-0589.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi, my dearest xxxxxx!
I want to tell you that I am very happy to see your letter !!!
I've only been thinking about you all these days and nights. I am waiting for your warm messages for me,
I want to tell you that now I can not send you an email without you and your feelings!
What you send by e-mail so important to me is part of my life and a source of my pleasure in my life,
I want to tell you that the appearance of you is now an important part of my lonely life,
Your messages give me great happiness and pleasure in my life. I am telling you my words with sincere concern,
and my regards to you, xxxxx. I also want to stress what I thought about our feelings and came to the conclusion that we were created for ourselves!
That night I did not sleep well because I thought about us, about our knowledge on the Internet,
about your warm messages, and above all about you! I thought only about you xxxxxx,
I want to tell you that I can not live without you, I want to tell you that I fell in love with you,
I love you, my dearest xxxxxxx! It happened so quickly and suddenly, I did not even expect it, honey,
it's so sensual for me, I can not live without you. I LOVE YOU !!!
I feel the greatest feeling for you on earth and this is my love for you.
From our news I see that we are not indifferent to each other, I hope you will agree with me, my man!
I sincerely hope that you feel the same wonderful feelings for me! I have tears of happiness ...
That night I cried because this happiness is for us because if we want we can be together,
we can have a happy family in the future, I want it so much, because I can not be alone without you, xxxxxxx,
many of my friends have been married for a long time, they always asked me before we met,
why can not I find a man for myself, I could not answer their questions, but I told them that I wanted to find him very much, but I can not begin any intimate feelings with any man without feeling the warmth from him.
But I want to tell you what I feel for you, I feel all my love for you !!! I want to tell you
what I said about my feelings of love to parents and friends. My parents told me
that they are very happy for us, my dear xxxxxxx.
I saw great happiness in the eyes of my mother and my father. They said they hope
that I made the right choice in my life and hope that we will be happy together, honey,
they also asked me where we would live together. I told them that I would like to live with you in your country,
they understand that they will miss me and I will miss my family, but on the other hand they will understand that it will be better, if we live in your country, because they understand that now in Kazakhstan there is a difficult life situation.
I hope you do not mind what I told my parents?
I think you also have the same xxxxxxxx feedback!
I really dream about working in my profession, for the sake of our happy future, our children and our family.
My parents greet you and wish us our future family happiness and mutual love !!!
Honey, I'm so happy for us! I want to tell you that I love you very much, and not when I betray you!
My family and my friends are very happy about us. Besides, I would like to ask you the main question, I think
that it will be honest on my part, my beloved.
Do you have other women in the xxxxxxx correspondence? It's so important to me, I hope you understand me,
because I love you and I do not want you to write to other women. I want to tell you that I do not write to other men, with the exception of you xxxxx. I do not want another man, because I love only you!
But above all, I do not want any other woman to try steal your love from me, xxxxxxx!
I'm telling you this very seriously! It's very sad to think about it,
if you have a fellowship with other women and you cheat on us in our relationship,
tell the truth, do you write to other women? We must trust ourselves one of my favorite xxxxxxx!
As to my work at the bar. Of course, I will not work in this job if we live in your country,
but you can see that I devoted all my time to this work and never had free time!
I believe that if I have found my love and a future man, I must completely change my personal life,
because I am a woman and I must have my own family life. Whether will you agree with me xxxxxxx?
I think that my colleagues from the bar will miss me, but we will not forget about each other.
I can also send them e-mails from your country. My dear, how are you looking at it? I want to tell you
that I miss you very much and I want to tell you that you were at the forefront of my life,
than my work at the bar.
I love you xxxxxx and I can not live without you, I decided that I should be next to you, my favorite. It is necessary for me.
I love you so much, I will try to find out about the necessary documents for my future arrival to you, my xxxxxx, I hope you are not opposed to this? I will try to find out in the near future.
My love, I hope you have a great desire to meet me !?
I want it so much, honey, I love you, I miss you so much, I can not hold back my tears. I will wait for your response, xxxxxxxx.
Big "Hi" from my family and my friends to you, all my kisses, I want to melt in your arms, Forever Gulnur!

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 19:26:34 +0600

PUSHKINO-TELECOM
CJSC Pushkino-Telecom
Vasiliev Maksim
Pushkino, Moscow region,
Russia, 141200

IMG-3201.jpg: 02/05/17; 09:19pm; Apple iPhone 6s

...... coz of her EXIF-Data we've a Location where Pic was taken:

.... its Krasnodar

улица Атарбекова 24, 2-е отделение АФ Солнечный, Краснодар, Россия, 350049
altitude over zero: 21m

... too much Trees but she have a Bank in the House :applause: :applause: :applause:

... I can drive up and down, view will not improve but we've one shop after another ....

LBDY9738_2.mp4

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:51 pm

Hi, honey for xxxxxx!
I received your kind words and your answer to your last letter, my beloved!
Beloved, I love xxxxxxx, in my last post, I told you about my love for you.
I could not hide my love for you, the souls made me feel what I have to say about my love for you,
because it is so difficult to hide behind tight feelings, I love you, my man.
I love you and I want to tell you, please, do not let me get rid of those feelings and emotions.
Unfortunately, we can only communicate over the Internet, I really want to see you.
I want my beloved! Our e-mails combine love and feelings with each other,
Our message concerns our salvation from all difficult and boring things. I want to tell you, darling
I can not without messages, I need your letters!
They really meant a lot to me! And I'm my favorite xxxxxxx!
My love, I want to say that my parents and my best friends are very happy about us,
They still ask about you, about your feelings for me, and I'm not afraid, I will tell them about our feelings of love,
because I do not want to hide my love for all of you, I have found the meaning of life, I love you and I miss you! FAVORITE
Honey, I want to tell you that my colleagues from my job are also very happy with us!
But one of the servants told me very much
His name is Adiya, he is 43 years old. She's not a good woman, she's gossiping about me,
I'm not a woman because I think you'll like xxxxxxx,
it's not good because they talk for the last time,
when Kazakhstan was before, and people did not have internet! They saw reality
not just a computer! I was very disappointed with the word Adiya,
because I think it is not, xxxxxx does it? I think you can choose a woman
or a woman can choose a person if she wants to be reciprocated and really love each other.
I think we have a general feeling of love, and this is better
When people love each other, I think it is an important fact of love.
In fact, my xxxxxx, our feelings will come back? I am thinking about our news.
I also want to say that Adiya is not a husband, she lives alone,
that all people do not deserve their attention because I think we are talking about a very high opinion!
He thinks all people are fools, that is ... his opinion.
I do not know why they think so badly, why?
I think people like Adiya are very stupid. I do not think you can say about this man!
I think this woman is selfish, I think that you will agree with me on this matter.
But I do not want to talk about this woman because it's so boring to me. Excellently? I just want to talk about us, honey.
I want to tell you that my parents are so happy that we met again and talked with you!
I talked about my arrival to you and I want to tell you how you say
My parents were so surprised that he asked me if I really came to you,
and I said that I can not live without you and I decided to be with you,
xxxxxxx and dedicate your life.
Mom and dad agreed with me because they understand that I can not live without you and when he told me
they made love when they were young! I want to tell you that he asked my parents,
I told you hello! They want a happy and happy life together!
My dear xxxxxxx, I have some good news! I want to tell you
Today I talked to Galina. The fact is that she is a good Aunt Galina, Tatyana in Almaty
that he can help me with information about my arrival to you! I would also like to say:
Tatyana's aunt, Galina, immediately helped when Galina and Ethan met on the Internet when Ethan wanted
Galina came to him in Australia. Aunt Tatiana, Galina, helped to get all the information she needed to prepare the documents for Galina,
who is supposed to come to Australia to Ethan. This aunt works at a travel agency in Almaty.
This is very good for us because it helps me in all important details,
Information about all necessary documents for my trip,
I love xxxxxxx.
Galina tries to talk to Tatiana on the phone in the coming days and ask me all the important information!
Galina and Ethan say "Hi" and I hope we will be together soon! They are so happy
and happy that my love for us. I also want to say that it is so good that Galina and Ethan,
and because we're on the Internet, I think the Internet is a helper for all Internet users who can not find any information and it is very important that people love the internet. I love you, sweetheart.
I am convinced of his love for you and I want to tell you that every day I want to be with you more and more,
I love you, I can not live without you, my dear! I need you so much, I love you !!!
I am willing to use all my strength for our meeting. I think we have to meet
because we need them to get to know each other better. The meeting will help us take important steps in our lives. Do you agree with me?
I am determined to meet you. I agree with you so quickly, as much as possible and inform whenever I have the necessary information.
I am glad that I met you. I understand that I can not hide the tears from the meeting.
They simply do not pay attention when I cry on the day we meet. Excellently? Do you promise me?
I want to feel the touch of my beloved hand. Your feelings about what I need. I want to feel your concern.
Then I will be the happiest woman in the world! I will try to make you the happiest man in the world!
I think that our meeting will be the first step to a happy life !!!
Make our lives happy and long, I would like the unity of our hearts to be strong!
I want to take care of you, I want to love you with all my heart. I do not want to be offended in our lives.
Without this you can not be satisfied, so we have to overcome all the difficulties on our way. Our love must overcome everything!
In addition, in the days to come, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I want to go to church, I have to thank God, because we found ourselves, darling,
thank God I know that God will help me become my xxxxxxx,
about which I I know my favorite for this is your e-mail, I will be waiting for other emails from my great love and willingness to be with you !!!
You should know, I am very happy when I read your messages, my beloved! I will love you and I want to be with you as my love, as soon as possible !!!
Kisses and cuddles, your love Gulnur.
P.S each person must give a chance to another person because without opportunity, everything would be very hard and many destinies would be destroyed. I am very pleased that I dream of you in your dreams. I have a question: what do I do in a dream?

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 15:07:09 +0600

PUSHKINO-TELECOM
CJSC Pushkino-Telecom
Vasiliev Maksim
Pushkino, Moscow region,
Russia, 141200

IMG-1661.jpg

IMG-2109.jpg: Program name Instagram

Pic 1 ...... coz of her EXIF-Data we've a Location where Pic was taken:

.... its Krasnodar

Галя, Гуляй, Дальняя улица 41, Краснодар, Россия, 350051 .... its the Night-Club "Galya Gulyay" and definately not the "Cho-Cho"!

Pic 2 ...... coz of her EXIF-Data we've a Location where Pic was taken:

.... its Krasnodar

Дальняя улица 9 к1, Краснодар, Россия, 350051

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi, my favorite man, my xxxxxxx!
I'm so happy! I received a letter from you, it is such a joyful joy for me
to get the love you need for me, your words warm my soul very much.
xxxxxx, I love you so that I can not live without you without my love.
You and your messages are so needed for me. You are an inseparable part of my life, my love.
I'm talking about it very seriously and consciously!
In the last days, when I close my eyes before going to sleep,
I present our meeting with you Kevin, I can not wait for this moment,
when we meet at the airport, dear, I want it very much!
I am the happiest woman in this world because we met
, the most expensive xxxxxxx!
My dear, I want to wish all people that they love each other,
because I checked this feeling with you, it happens so fast and over the Internet,
I want to tell you my love, all people who want to find a man or a woman
then this man or woman will surely find their love, I'm sure that
because I considered you my love over the Internet and we love each other, and I know
that our love is the most precious feeling of all feelings that exist on this little blue planet.
My dear, I love you so much, I miss you so much, dear, I want to be with you, my man!
My favorite, I want to tell you that my friend Galina tried to talk with her aunt Tatiana, who is in Almaty,
ask her for all the necessary information on my arrival to you, but I want to tell you
that it was a pity for me that Aunt Tatiana was not at the moment when Galina called her.
But Galina told me that she will soon want to call Tatiana in Almaty, in the near future, maybe tomorrow!
My parents and I are sure that Aunt Tatyana will give us all the information about my arrival to you, my love.
I can not wait to be together, I miss you terribly, my dear!
I could not sleep last night, I thought about you all the time, xxxxxx! Before my letter,
in my head came a lyrical thinking about you, my love. I found one lyric poem on the Internet,
I want to tell you that I like this poem and I want to show my great love for you in this poem,
I hope you will love this feeling and a poem for you, my beloved,

--- SO MUCH - (author: Steve Forsythe)

SO FAR .....
BEACHES OR FORESTS WHICH YOU WANT

EVEN YES CLOSE .....
ALWAYS IN MY HEART

SO FAR
I CAN NOT TOUCH YOUR HAND
I CAN NOT FEEL YOUR BREATH
I CAN NOT CLOSE TO CLOSE

EVEN YES CLOSE
I! YOU CAN FEEL IN MY HEART
YOU CAN SEE IN MY MIND
I LISTEN TO MY EARS

YOU CAN BE SO FAR
YOU CAN BE AT ANOTHER WORLD

BUT LONG AS WE KNOW YOUR LOVE .....
SO LONG, I HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR EMAIL
YOU WILL ALWAYS CLOSER

FOR,
YES, AS THE SUN WILL MEET
AND CHANGE INDIRECT
I ALWAYS HAVE MY LOVE
YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND YOURSELF TO MY HEART

I hope you like this poem, I often think about you my favorite,
This is a poem from my heart, filled with our love for each other, my xxxxxxx.
My love, time and again I want to tell you that my parents are very happy about us,
that we will be together soon. My mom and my dad are asking about you all the time, and I understand from their words that they love you, like a son! My sister Masha is asking me all the time :-) Also a big "Hi" from my family to you, my Dear!
Also, I want to share my problem with you in my work, it's Adiya again,
Waitress in our bar :-( I want to tell you that I heard from Adiya, cursing words in my direction.
As you remember, I told you before, Adiya thinks very badly about our love!
It seems to me that she envies us, agree with me?
She said that all men promise women a happy life and love with words, and she said that you are no exception.
She told me that you only say beautiful words to me,
and that you will not be able to make efforts to meet us, and she also said that all men are men,
which promises EVERYTHING, but according to actions, men are weak people. She also said
that you will not do anything for our meeting, darling, it was insulting to me :-(
I cried for her words, told me a dirty lie!
She thinks about everyone very badly, I do not know, I do not understand her! Why does he think so?
I want to tell you that I do not want to work in this bar because it becomes unbearably bad because of Adiya.
I want to tell you that Adiya is also a distant relative of the head of our bar, he knows our director well and is against me.
Adiya told our director that he would forbid me to use my computer to correspond with you,
she said that the computer is not for feelings of love, she said that the computer is just for the job needs!
When I heard that, I cried. Why is Adiya so bad for me, for you and for me, my love?
Why? : (I do not understand this, honey, I want to tell you that I can not oppose Adiya because he is a relative of the director of our bar.)
I spoke to our director. He said that I should not pay attention to Adiya,
but on the other hand I do not object to Adiya, because he is relatives, he told me I can use a computer to communicate with you, my dear xxxxxxx, because he is a good man and he said something he understands my love for you and told me that he has a good wife he loves and he also spoke I would like to write to you my dear messages, but he will tell me he will not act against Adiya, he said that maybe Adiya would put moral pressure on me, he said that it would be better for me if I did not work with Adiya in one bar, and I want to quit my job now, my favorite, I do not want Adiya to insult me I do not want to work in this bar with this bad woman Adiya, my favorite, I do not want to hear her insults! I want to tell you that my mother and my father calmed me down after Adiya's words.
I cried on my mother's arms. My parents told me everything would be fine because you and I love each other,
and Adiya and no one else can interfere with our love, when we're with you, love,
they also said it would be better if I leave the bar work and I have to prepare on my arrival to you.
My parents told me that they were outraged by Adiya's behavior, especially my dad was very outraged.
He does not want to offend his daughter. My parents are sure that you will be a good husband for me, and that you never offend me, I told my parents that you can not speak and do bad things like Adiya.
My dear xxxxxxx, please tell me that I have never insult me, my dear, I trust you, I do not want you to break my heart!
I love you very much, I really trust your feelings that I love, I can not do without you, I can not! I want to be with you forever, I love you and I miss you It's terrible for you, dear, I hope that we will gather all life forces, thanks to which we will love together soon.
xxxxxx. I love you and I miss you so much! Well, let me finish my letter on this,
I want to tell you that I will wait for your answer with great pleasure.
Oh, time after time "Hi" from my mother, my father and my sister for you, my dearest!
I just think of you xxxxxxx, I want to be with you as soon as possible, your love Gulnur.
P.S Could I see your photos? I ask you to send me your photos in the next letter.

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 16:54:46 +0600

PUSHKINO-TELECOM
CJSC Pushkino-Telecom
Vasiliev Maksim
Pushkino, Moscow region,
Russia, 141200

IMG-2216.jpg: Program name: Instagram

...... coz of her EXIF-Data we've a Location where Pic was taken: ....again Krasnodar

улица Бульварное Кольцо 23, Краснодар, Россия,, 350089

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Hi, honey, xxxxxxx!
I'm happy to see your letter! Today, I learned everything about our meeting.
I want to say that today I corresponded with my girlfriend Galina by e-mail.
Galina told me that she was on the phone with Aunt Tatiana for my coming to you.
Galina said that I need to make a visa, passport and health insurance document, as well as several other documents.
All necessary documents will be ready within 10-15 days after payment, because Tatyana will help me prepare these documents in an expedited process.
I can be in your country for 90 days, but if it's more convenient for you, I can go home earlier than 90 days.
And also, if we decide to marry during these 90 days, I can stay with you forever. I hope that you understand me ...
This possibility probably only happens once in a lifetime! I love you very much and I dream about our meeting.
I want to see you, my beloved man.
I want to say that I need your help xxxxxxx.
My love, I do not know how to tell you, I am very embarrassed and I do not feel good in front of you, but I need 350 euros to register my documents.
For this money I have to make a passport, a visa, I must also undergo a medical examination and pay for insurance,
for going abroad to your country.
If you help me with this money today, I think that the day after tomorrow I will be able to go to Almaty to Tatyana to start the process of processing my documents.
Also, my love is xxxxxx, Galina told me that you will need some information from me to send me this money.

My full details:

First and last name: Gulnur
Surname: Zhakupova
Kazajstán;
City: Semey
Index 070000

Today, on the way to work, I went to "MoneyGram", it is an instant money transfer system.
The operator of "MoneyGram" convinced me that the money transfer is very safe and fast.
In addition, the operator explained to me that when transferring money, you will have to provide my full name and country. This data will be enough.
My dearest xxxxxxx, I want to ask you. Can you help me with this money?
In addition, I will need to know important information from you.
After sending money via MoneyGram, I will need to know the secret transfer number (this is the money transfer control number (MTCN)).
You will have this number on the confirmation that the operator will provide you.
My dearest xxxxxxx, you should know that this information is very important to me.
Without this MTCN, I will not be able to get money from you that is
necessary to make my arrival to you, my dear xxxxxxxx.
Honey, I fully understand that it's a lot of money, but I do not have anyone to rely on and that's why I have to ask for help.
When I am together, I will be looking for a job by profession and I will devote myself completely to our happy future.
My favorite xxxxxx, I love you very much and we will be together, I'm sure. I dream about our meeting at the airport.
I am sure that I will cry when I leave the corridor and when I see you in my xxxxxxx.
And these tears will come from our happiness. I close my eyes and imagine this happy moment.
Honey, I dream about how we will live together, when we go for a walk together, holding my love in my hands.
I want you to show me your homeland, places where you like to go and where you want to spend more time.
I also want to meet your relatives and close friends!
I want to be with you very much, you are my greatest love in this life xxxxxx! I love you and I miss you!
I want to tell you that I talked to my parents about us, especially about my arrival to you.
I want to tell you that my family has so many happy smiles for us and they accept our feelings of love with you.
They are so happy because we love each other very much.
They just told me that we would be happy together and wish us a lot of happiness together!
They see my feelings and my happiness from our love for you and they understand me that you and I should be together and wish us great love!
Big greetings from the family for you.
xxxxxx, please, accept love from my parents, they love you as their sons!
Today I was in the church, I did not go for a few minutes. And I prayed for us that we would be together and that nothing could separate us in this life!
Well, honey, let me finish my email, I will be your answer!
Your love is eternal Gulnur.
P.S Could I see your photos? I ask you to send me your photos in the next letter.

Received: from localhost ([94.25.171.194])
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 16:54:46 +0600

SCARTEL-94-25-168-0-21
YOTA - Moscow and Moskovskaya obl.
MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

hello my dear xxxxxxxx!
Thank you for writing me your letter.
I can not understand what could be the problem with the transfer of money.
Tatyana said it would be easy and simple and gave a list of data that is needed when sending. I sent them to you.
I can give you all the data of Tatiana, you can write to her personally and she will give you the answers to all the questions of interest.
Here is the travel agency website http:/ /drawair.com/contacts.html
The travel agency has two representative offices, one in Russia and the other in Kazakhstan, you can see all the information on the site.
I give you the bank account information of the travel agency, here are all the data

NAME OF BANK: ALFA-BANK JSC SB
Almaty, Kazakhstan
SWIFT (BIK): ALFAKZKA
THE ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME (First and Last): Zhanserik Bakibaev
IBAN (USD): KZ379470840991168170
IBAN (EURO): KZ389470978907136531

You can easily and quickly transfer money to this bank account.
I personally do not have a bank account, so the only option is a bank account of a travel agency.

You are strange. You ask for my passport; I did not send me a single photo, address, or phone number. Who are you to ask me for my passport? Maybe you are not the one for whom you expose yourself?
I will wait for a letter from you.
With understanding your Gulnur.

Received: from localhost ([79.104.198.4])
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:32:17 +0600

RU-SOVAM-KRN-IP-POOL-for-FTTBClients-NET
LLC "EDN Sovintel" Krasnoyarsk Branch
Sovintel Krasnoyarsk branch NOC
Vzletnaya str, 3
Krasnoyarsk, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:43 pm

hello my dear xxxxxx !!!
Thank you very much for writing me your letter.
I am very glad to see him.
my dear, I did not receive any letters from you, and the more so I did not write to you in the summer. I have never asked for a man on the Internet until now. this is my first experience. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
I can not understand what you mean about MoneyGramm. what do you want to do there do you want to send me money?
Your Gulnur

Received: from localhost ([109.234.159.51])
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:27:56 +0600

ELECTEL-NET
Selectel Ltd.
Kirill Sizov
Tsvetochnaya 21A
Saint-Petersburg
190000, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:19 pm

hello my dear xxxxxxx !!!
Thank you for writing me your letter.
I'm glad to see him.
my dear, I want to ask you. will you send me money or not? I'm sorry I'm asking you directly, but I need to know. since if you send money, I will have to inform Tatiana so that she is ready to start preparing the documents.
with love and understanding Gulnur

Received: from localhost ([109.234.159.51])
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:05:33 +0600

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel Ltd.
Kirill Sizov
Tsvetochnaya 21A
Saint-Petersburg
190000, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 pm

I just can not understand what you are saying. What money did you send to me? I did not get anything. what are you talking about?
Gulnur

Received: from localhost ([31.131.205.139])
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 21:41:17 +0600

LKS-NET
Kompaniya Telemir LLC
Mitskiy Artem Gennadievich
2 Stahanova str.,
Lipetsk, Russia, 398035

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ainur; <womanremarkable@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:00 pm

...... from DMF-Mailaccount

Hi there my brand-new buddie. I am Ainur, I m thirty-one y.o, I'm living in Kazakhstan. I m an extremely friendly lady whos interested in a dependable and simply adoring guy, my personal best half. I was given your e-mail address in the a relationship office of my own city. Now i am just wanting a sincere romantic relationship, toying & adventures typically are not for my situation. If perhaps i captured your personal awareness and so conversation at a distance is not going to an obstacle for you, then simply why don't we keep going. If this is certainly problematic, simply dismiss my email message. I wish you an ideal day and a marvelous feeling. I most certainly will look forward to your letter with the image. Yours Seriously, Ainur.

Be sure to answer ONLY to my personal email address: womanremarkable@gmail.com

in case you've interest.

Received: from icmsa400401.i.softbank.jp (imsa4004.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.80])
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 10:55:29 +0100
To: luismi198736@gmail.com

IPR
SoftBank Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PCX041.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ainur; <marvelousgirl053@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:59 pm

..... from 419-Spam with the same Pic

Hello my great new best friend. I am Ainur, I m thirty-one years of age, I live in Kazakhstan. I m an extremely social woman who is seeking a loyal and simply trusting guy, my personal second half. I was given your address in a dating office of my downtown. Im merely researching for a significant romance relationship, toying & love games typically are not for my situation. In the event that i captured your personal interest and then communication at a distance is not problematic for you, then let us keep going. In case this really is problematic, just simply pay no attention to my email message. I wish you a fantastic day time and a marvelous mood. I most certainly will look for your message together with your pics. All the best, Ainur.

Please respond to ONLY to my regular contact email: marvelousgirl053@gmail.com

if perhaps you have got interest.

Received: from icmsa400401.i.softbank.jp (imsa4004.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.80])
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 08:21:39 +0100

IPR
SoftBank Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:48 pm

.... from DLB-Spam with a very tiny Pic (Original, here its huge now)

Hello! I am Anna. I'm 30 y.o.. My native land is Ru and I am live in this big country. I am seeking a male for a long-term stable relationship. If you wish to know me better, write to my short message. I am sharing with you my pictures. I rely on that u like it, and we can stand acquainted more. I am looking forward to your quick message, and your pics. I hope our relationship will be exiting. I love sincerity and truth. I hope you and I did not meet u by chance.
Response me on my Email: loveankiss0@gmail.com
Have a nice day! Your new pen-friend Anna!

Received: from mail.qglobal.net (mail.qglobal.net. [139.60.47.9])
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 06:03:36 +0300

UTILI-5
UTILITY TELEPHONE, INC.
OrgId: UTILI-5
Address: PO BOX 8489
City: Stockton
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95208

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:28 pm

Hey! How are you? Glad you answered my letter so quickly! I am very pleased that you have shown interest in me. I was really hoping to get an answer to my short message, so I was glad when I saw your letter. Hope we can get to know each other better and become good friends? I think you will agree with me if I tell you that a relationship is much stronger when it starts with friendship. I hope that communication with me will not take you too long, and it will always be pleasant for us. If possible, I would like to see more of your photos. For the most important thing, the spiritual connection between people is very important inside a person, and not outside. I consider you a good and well-mannered person, I believe that loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship, and, of course, love and relationships of lovers. I want to tell you a little about myself. I think you will be interested. So, I am a single woman who is tired of being alone. I have a kind, caring and sympathetic heart. I am looking for a man to whom I can give my warmth and care. Entertainment is not for me. I am very pleased to hear that you are interested in me, or rather answered me, which means that you have an interest. Right? I am looking for a serious relationship with a man. I hope you share my thoughts. My name is Anna. I was born on December 15, 1988, in the winter I will be 33 years old. My height is 169 centimeters, weight is 53 kg. You can see my figure in the photographs that I attached to the letter. Now I have to say the most important thing. I was born and live in Russia. My city is called Khabarovsk. It is a large provincial town in Russia. You can look at the map. I think we need to be honest with each other from the very first letters. I think that distance is not a problem now, people are moving around the world, even now, when the pandemic is not over yet, many are opening their borders, because it is necessary for the lives of many people. I want you to be honest with me and I will reciprocate. I will try to tell you a little about myself. I am a very cheerful and optimistic woman. I love to try something new, I have many different interests. Music is one of my hobbies. No, I don't know how to play musical instruments, I'm just a listener. My musical preferences depend on my mood. I listen to classical music when I want to relax or when I'm sad. But in a good mood I listen to pop, rock. Sometimes I listen to jazz. In my free time I like going to the movies, reading books, spending time with friends. You know, it is impossible to describe everything in one letter. But we have time to get to know each other better, if it interests you. I always try to keep my apartment clean, this is very important to me. Another important thing in my life is communication. I like meeting new people, communicating with them, I like my job communicating with people and their consultation introduces me to many, but mostly girls and women.
I believe that the real luxury in our world is the luxury of human communication. Do you agree with me? You know, I would like to find a serious, honest, caring and decent person with whom I could share my life and start a family. For me, love is the most important thing. I believe that two people can never start a family without love. I want my future husband to love and take care of me, and I will do the same for him. Unfortunately, I have no one to take care of except my mom. I want to find a special man and be happy with him. Every woman wants to love and be loved! I can radically change my life for the sake of a loved one. I would never look for a man in another country if I was not ready for this. Hope you enjoyed my photos! I am finishing my letter, but I look forward to your letter. Your new friend Anna.

Received: from vm246728.pq.hosting ([45.144.31.218]) .... DCH-Proxy
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 01:09:48 +0300

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

photo-2021-09-22-16-25-31.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <loveankiss0@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Hello, xxxxxx! I want to express my gratitude to you for your answer. You know, I was very afraid that you would stop writing to me when you find out that I live in Russia, many people and countries think badly of Russians.
So I was really happy with your answer.I really want to get to know you better, if you will let me. xxxxxx, I am really very interested in you, I hope it is mutual. This is only the second letter, I have a lot to tell you. You already know that I live in a big provincial town. My city is very calm, very kind people live here. This city may not be very beautiful, but I grew up here. This is my homeland, so I love this place. My childhood was spent here and I still live here, but I am ready to radically change my life for the sake of love.
I am a romantic girl, so I still believe in romantic fairy tales. This is probably stupid, but I can't change ... xxxxxx, maybe you want to know about my work. I work as a consultant in a beauty salon and do manicure. I help the buyer to choose the product they need for health and beauty. My job completely satisfies me now. I love my job. I am used to seeing the positive sides in everything. This is one of the main features of my character. I am a very optimistic person. I don't know what details to tell you about my work.
I have to communicate with people a lot, and I like it. I am not worried, because I earn a decent salary, and this is quite enough to live in Russia. You know, I graduated from the University, Institute of Management and Business, Department / direction: Social technologies - specialist, now you see that I have a fairly high level of education. xxxxxx, can you tell me about your work?
I think I should tell you about my family. My family is small, it consists of my mother and me. I am the only child in the family (no brothers, no sisters). My father died 17 years ago, but I still miss him. My mother lives alone in the countryside near my city. She lives 30 minutes away from me. It is not far away, so I often visit her. I forgot to say that she lives in her wooden house, which was built about 20 years ago by my father. I live in the city in an apartment that I rent. I live alone, without neighbors. I have no children, and I have never been married.
My friend, tell me more about your family. It will be very interesting for me. You know, I've had a serious relationship before, but I got burned on it. I will tell you more about this in one of my next letters, if you are interested to know. I decided to use internet dating because I decided that this is the most convenient way for me. I hope that luck will accompany me ... I am a very kind and gentle woman, I do not know how to shout. I do not like lies. I never play with human feelings, it's very mean. My most important quality is forgiving. I think this is very important in life. I'm not a model, I'm not a TV girl, but I have a very kind heart. My friends say that I am a romantic and very sensual woman. They may be right. I hope that you will be able to discern the depth of my soul in my letters. xxxxxx, if our dialogue bores you, then just tell me about it. I will not take your time and be a burden to you. You can be absolutely honest with me. I am completely open to you and know how to keep secrets. You can ask any questions in the next letters, and I will tell you about my life.
I wish you a good day!
Your friend, Anna.

Received: from vm246728.pq.hosting ([45.144.31.218])
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 02:13:44 +0300

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
Webhost LLC
Moscow
Russia

photo-2021-09-22-16-25-15.jpg

.... Pic was taken in the Cinema "Karo" in Moscow, ул. Новый Арбат, 24, Москва, Россия

Юлия, 27
Из Йошкар-Ола

.mamba.ru/ru/profile/1776982372

http:/ /мж.рф/ru/profile/1776982372

... add. Pic

Return to “Russian scammers”