It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina Pavlovskaya; <Laliopis30@gmail.com/Laliopis30@rizord.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:59 pm

RPO = model Alena Tsikava aka Alena Shaposhnikova from Ukraine

Greetings friend Please do not be surprised to my message. With your decision, I will report you more about me. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am joyful, sociable girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I love to conduct free time in happy company. But in my soul right now is winter. I want to find a man who melts the ice. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious addiction. I do not drink alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to get in the universe of pleasure and tenderness, if you are want away from the unhappy boring life make vibrant unforgettable tale, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and writing me shortly! We can speak and send photo, even intimate. Over time, of course, you would get more of my photography and ability to know me better. I hopeful that I could to get involved you and our attitude will continue. Katenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [193.254.1.145])
To: <harley5shot@aol.com>
From: Katusya Ekaterinka <hiroshi_ishida.0828@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Katusya Ekaterinka <Laliopis30@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Katusya Ekaterinka <hiroshi_ishida.0828@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 17:52:23 +0200

UPTAL
Polytechnic University of Tirana
Genti Daci
Deshmoret e 4 Shkurtit, Komplexi Green Park 2
Kulla 2, Kati2, ABCom.
Tirana
Albania

PIC-662.jpg

Анастасия Касьянова, Уфа - Anastasiya Kasjanova from Ufa

http:/ /iprofiles.ru/anastasiya-kas-yanova/280571029/

https:/ /vk.com/id280571029 ---> 35 Pics :thinking: :thinking:

..... seems she likes nice cars, when one can go with a Ferrari to the "Hilton" in Batumi .....

...also tons of other vk.com profiles with her and some Model pics from her with the name "Harvest" from professional Ukraine Photographer David Dubnitskiy

http:/ /poiskpofoto.ru/vk/results/41697/

..... when we dig deeper, we fall on the end over Model & Photographer Алёна Цикава/Alyona Tsikava from Kiev

https:/ /photographers.ua/AlenaTsikava/

.... lets wait an see if "Ekaterina" have more Pics which are more clear coz Alyona have a markant Detail .... :twisted: :twisted:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <Laliopis30@rizord.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:18 pm

...... how usual ... new Emailaddress ...

Hi!
Today I received your first letter. I am very glad to see a letter from you. I have a desire to know you better. I ask you to write to me as much as possible about yourself. I would be pleased if you sent me your picture. I'll send you my picture. Now I tell you a little about myself, that you knew who I was. My name is Ekaterina.
Now I'm full 30 years old. I was born on the 22nd of March. I live in Russia, not far from the city of Kazan, in the village Chebaksa. It's about 30 hours drive from Kazan. I do not have parents.
I grew up in boarding school number 11 in Kazan, Sovetsky district. My parents I will never see. And I do not know anything about them. The Internet did not say anything about my parents.
I tried to find out, but could not find out anything. No brothers, no sisters, no close ones. After boarding, the state allocated me a room and paid my education.
I do not like to think of the Internat. It was in the past.
I received a secondary special education, on the make-up artist make-up artist. And so she passed special training for the master of permanent make-up. In other words, I professionally grimiruyu artists and actors, and also do professional make-up. I work in the theater of fashion and variety. And so professionally I do permanent make-up. I studied this for a long time. I have no children of my own. But I want to have my own child. But one thing I know for sure! I like kids!
I can not find a good person for myself in my city. All that men want from me is just sex, without obligations.
Now I decided to try to find a person on the Internet. I was advised to do this as a colleague at work. I decided to try. In my spare time from work I like to read romantic books.
Sometimes at home I listen to music that soothes me, I like listening to classical music and pop music. I like Russian performer, Natalie!
Natalie - Oh my God, what a man! :thinking: :thinking:
Sometimes I go to a theater or a movie with my friends. I have many good friends, most of whom work with me. I like doing sports. Three times a week I go to the gym for a program ABS Stretch.
I like to keep myself in good shape. In good weather I like to go out with friends to nature, we spend a lot of fun there. But it happens very rare. And now I want to ask you some questions. I hope that you will be honest with me: Why did you decide to find a friend on the Internet? You can not find a loved one in your town? How long have you been looking for a girl online?
It is important for me to know: how old are you? what city do you live in ? What is your full name? Could you give me your mobile phone number? And I want you to write all about yourself in detail. Now I am finishing this letter, I will look forward to your reply. Another time I will try to tell about myself and about my life. And I'll send you more of my photos.
Your new girlfriend
Your friend Ekaterina.

Received: from [192.168.1.4] (unknown [77.40.93.46])
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 16:39:50 -0400
Organization: Laliopis30@rizord.com

VOLGATELECOM-MARIEL-FTTH-260110
FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

:applause: :applause: :applause: :party: :party: :party:

MfJb0kBM/05848375_48395.jpg

38493500_28724.jpg

..... I've expect this today .... RPO IS Model & Photographer Алёна Цикава/Alyona Tsikava from Kiev ..... the markant Detail is her mole on the cheek and this we've in Pic 1 .. in all the other Pics is covered with much Make up. :twisted: :twisted:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <Laliopis30@rizord.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxxx
How is my new friend? I hope you are fine. I am very happy to receive a letter from you! I am very glad that you wrote to me. I do not know why, but I was sure that you would write to me in the near future. If you wrote me an answer, then you liked me? It was very nice to read your letter.
Now I will write again about myself , that you knew more about me. I decided to find a friend on the Internet. But so far I have not managed to find such a person. In my city there is no person who would be like me.
I hope that in your letters you write to me the whole truth. Because I am writing you only the truth. I want to have an honest correspondence with you. I ask you to write more about your life. You can tell me anything you want. I will not tell anyone about you and your life. It will be interesting for me, how are your days? As you relax with friends. and everything you want to tell me. This all will remain only between us. My upbringing was very strict. Because I grew up in a boarding school. If sincerely, then I have very ambitious plans for the future. And in the near future I will tell you about it. But for now this will be my secret.
I tried myself in the field of the model, even participated several times in shows at district levels. But I quickly realized that it was not mine. I like my job in the field.
I completely devote myself to my work. And I like it, because I know a lot about make-up and gram , and doing it is professional. But I think that you are not interested.
Now you are the only one with whom I correspond. Because I think it is very romantic.
I am very glad that you answered my letter. My dream for the future. I want to form a strong family in the future. I'm tired of being alone. Most of my friends are already married. In a dialogue with a friend of my friend, I realized that life can be different. My friend's life is different. In my girlfriend's life there are bad and good times. It can be said that I have a very boring life because I don’t have a loved one near me. I give most of my life to work, but I want to find a person who would be in my life in the first place. Now I want to find a loved one in the near future, because now I am 30 years old, and besides my work I have nothing to do. I told my life in detail. I hope that I did not tire you with my thoughts about the future?
I hope that I have not offended you with anything in this letter. and did not frighten her pressure. :) I almost forgot to give you my phone number (+79379347742) As for social networks. Now I have no opportunity to communicate in social networks, I had a Facebook page. But they hacked her and stole all my photos. I tried to restore the page, but I did not succeed. And I decided that I would no longer make pages on social networks. Because I think that the more often you use social networks, the less you live a real life. I think that you need to live and communicate in real life. I will write you again with pleasure. It seems to me that the correspondence with you on letters is very romantic. I am looking forward answer.

Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 09:31:01 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

428493002_48938.jpg

457483959_483728.jpg

..... classical Owngoal, its her own Show and her Name is written on the Wall behind her ..... so, RPO again confirmed

+79379347742 - МегаФон - Республика Марий Эл (г. Йошкар-Ола) ..... also Yoshkar Ola confirmed

.... strange :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:43 pm

....... clumsy fellow :roll: :roll:

Hello friend xxxxxxx.
I am very grateful to you for the new letter, I am sincerely pleased with your letter. You and I gradually find understanding between each other. You agree with me? I hope you are not tired of my letters? I am very pleased to write you letters. Yesterday, before I again thought about you. You are now a great friend to me.
I really appreciate our friendship. How are you doing? I hope that you are in perfect order. I appreciate what you write about yourself. We need to get to know each other better. I hope that our correspondence will help us to know each other better. I hope that you do not mind? This morning when I went to take a shower, I wanted to take some photos for you. And when I started taking photos, from my phone slipped from my hands and fell into the water. I was very upset about this, because it was my only phone. I lost my last phone. I tried to turn it on, but it never turns on. Today I am going to have it repaired. I hope that they fix it to me. In the meantime, I have to go without a phone.
When I write a letter to you, I imagine that I am telling you all this personally. I hope you understand what I'm saying? I am a lonely girl. I have a good hobby, plant flowers. I have a place where I grow different
colors. My favorite flowers are red roses. Red roses - a symbol of great and pure love. Flowers require constant care and care. This year I have bloomed one cactus.
I do not know just what it is called. This cactus is very rare. His friends gave me in 20 years. All this time I have been caring for him. I love him very much, he blossomed very nicely. This cactus blooms once every 10 years. And finally, I saw how it blooms this year. It is a pity that I did not have time to photograph it when it blossomed. because at that time I did not have a camera. Therefore, I can not send you a photo of this cactus. But I don't think you would be interested.
What do you think, how do Russian girls differ from girls in your country? In the last letter, I told you that I have ambitious plans. Here are my plans for the future. I was offered an internship in your capital of your country. I did not even bother to think, and immediately agreed. Because such an opportunity falls out once in a lifetime. I still do not know exactly where I will be an internship. Perhaps in the future we will be able to arrange our meeting with you. What do you think about it?
For a long time I have been preparing my documents for the trip. I can’t say for sure when I will arrange a flight to your country.
But it will happen in the near future. Upon arrival in the country, my curator greets me.

This is a person who will show me the place of my work and will place me. There I have to allocate a room for living, and give some money for living. My English is not very good. But I attend special courses. I hope that when I fly to your country, then I can quickly master the English language perfectly.
I hope for your answer in the near future. Best regards, Ekaterina.
Have a nice day.

Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 07:03:33 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

doc_39286003.jpg

doc_533820.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
How is your day? What's new in your life? I am glad to see your letter, I read it with great pleasure. I think that it will be interesting for you to learn new things about me and my life. Sometimes it seems to me all my days are repeated. Not so often in my life there are new things or changes. In fact, my life is boring and monotonous. I rarely visit clubs and noisy places. because in such places men only want sex from me and nothing more. But I do not need it. And that's why I want to change my life. Of course I like to have sex, but not with everyone I meet. Yesterday I gave my phone for repair, and they told me that maybe I had a circuit closed. And there is a possibility that my phone will not be recoverable. But the master said that he could say more precisely only after he had examined him. So I hope for the best.
I recently had a pleasant event. I met you. And I am very glad that I have some of your love. I like when you write to me. I dream to find my lover soon and create a good family. I want to live for a loved one. I want to create a full-fledged family. The main thing in my life is that the person who will love me was happy with me. Because it is a pledge of a happy family. I hope you understand what I'm saying to you? I'm curious to know what happiness is for you in life?
For me, happiness is when people close to me, whom I love and appreciate. I will always take care of people who are dear to me. I am very tired of being alone. I can't explain it with words. But get me right, I'm 30 years old. And I could not find for a worthy person for a year . Which I could love very much. I am looking for a man who would destroy my loneliness. Your letters help me not to be lonely. Correspondence with you is very important to me. Because you will be the only person in your country whom I will know. With each of your letters, you are getting closer to me. I am sincerely glad about that. I am telling you the truth about my life, because I trust you. And I am sure that you will never betray me. And do not be fooled. I am very sorry that we are so far from each other. But I think that in the future everything will change, and we will be able to organize our meeting. But now I can not give you any details about my trip.
Because I myself do not know anything for sure. My curator from Russia should contact me, and then I will have full information.
so only this happens, then I'll tell you everything. I also need a man who will sincerely love me. are you ready to start a new life ?? I am looking for a man for a serious relationship, such a person who can understand me, so I will understand him. We should have mutual understanding and equal perspectives on life. A man should treat a woman with affection and care. then a woman to do everything that a man would be pleased. what would a woman understand that she is truly loved. as a woman should be with him in good and bad times. And always support in difficult times his man. A man should consider that a woman is the most precious thing in his life.
I understand that now for most men it is not. And this is the biggest mistake in their lives. and that's why.
If you take care of a woman and take care of her, then she will completely shine herself to her man in her very woman.
A woman should always support a man in all his endeavors. And I think that love is very important for the relationship between a man and a woman. Both morally and physically. I would like to have such a relationship in my future. Do you also think? Tell me please, what would you like relationship with your loved one in the future? An important question for you, do you see me in your future? I am very interested to know this. You must understand me that I do not live in a better country. I want my children to have a better life than me now.
I really want that we continued our correspondence with you.
Maybe you are the person who
necessary for me.
Ekaterina.

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 07:21:23 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

Doc_4384938.jpg

doc_58475.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <laskovachik@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:16 pm

Greetings my great friend I'm asking you do not be marveled to my entry. With your decision, I will tell you more about myself. I'm searching a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I really like fantasize and enjoy life. I prefer to spend free time in nice society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who banish the void. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to get in the universe of pleasure and fondness, if you are get ready outside of the gray bleak life do vibrant unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this case, leave everything and write me shortly! We could speak and send photo, even sexy. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my photography and be able to know me closer. I hopeful that I could like you and our friendship will continue. Ekaterina

IP: 156.203.241.106
SP: Te-as

Reply-To: Ekaterinka <laskovachik@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018

RPO = model Alena Tsikava aka Alena Shaposhnikova from Ukraine

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sneschanna Denisowna - vk

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Sneschanna Denisowna
Birthday 2. Oktober 1997

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:14 pm

hello my dear xxxxxxxx!
I am very happy to receive new letters. I just came from repairing phones. I wanted to know what was happening with my phone. But everything was closed there. Every time I read your letters, my mood rises. Sorry, I don’t answer some of your questions. This is not because I do not want! This is because some of your questions are hard for me to understand.
I am very glad that you understood that I am not indifferent to you. Every new day I think that you will write to me in the letter. And I get upset when my expectations do not coincide with my reality. I want to tell you more about my character and my soul. I think you should know my inner world. Or don't you care?
It seems to me that you do not mind to learn this. I am a very romantic person. I want to tell you about myself as much as possible that you would have no questions to me. I live is not rich, but I do not have to complain. In our harsh world, very often people put money in the first place. But it's not about me. Yes, I understand that no money in this world is committed in any way. But money can not replace a loved one, or return the loss of a loved one.
I think you need to appreciate the close people who surround you. because if you lose them, you will no longer be able to return them. And that's what's important in this life.
And money can always be earned.
Most men in Russia are not ready for marriage. Because they drink a lot of alcohol, a lot of smoke often and use drugs. And this is true. Most men do not even think about forming a family. I do not understand why. I am very glad that I found you in this world. It is easy for me to communicate with you. You are not the kind of person who lives in my city. You pay me attention, and I like it. You are a very kind and attentive person. You are the person I can love! I considered myself a very romantic woman. I think I could be your girlfriend in the future. You did not think about it? I can discuss with you the various topics of life. I can talk to you about the problems. We understand each other very well. I can make kindness, tenderness and love in your life. In a man, I most of all do not like such qualities as flattery and deception of some people.
I get a lot of pleasure from our correspondence. Many times when I listen to music, quiet slow music that brings a lot of peace and harmony. I love flowers, red roses, you know, I told you about it before. But no one gave them to me for a very long time.
I dream, in the near future I will have a lover. With his help, I will walk the streets with red roses, when he gives me them in what would not be a holiday.
I will keep these beautiful red roses in my hands. And I
I will be proud of this gift, because I will receive these flowers from my beloved. And I will be ready to give him love and affection. I want to ask you about your country.
I was told that my salary would be $ 2200. Say it is a good salary in your country? For Russia, this is a very, very good salary. Now in Russia I get a fee of $ 420. And in your country I will receive 5 times more
And it makes me very happy. On this I will finish my letter.
Regards Ekaterina.

Received: from [192.168.1.4] (unknown [77.40.41.156])
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 09:17:15 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

Doc_177384.jpg

doc_574837.jpg

Анастасия Касьянова, Уфа, Россия
http:/ /iprofiles.ru/anastasiya-kas-yanova/280571029/

...... Pic 2 is Model Алена Аморалова, город Днепропетровск
http:/ /photo.strelkov.net/photo/people/23-soblaznenie

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx! I am very glad to receive your letter. Each of your letters to me is very expensive and important. It is a great pleasure for me to answer your letter. I am very grateful for your attention and interest to me. I want to ask something important and serious! I think that you will not be against this issue, and indeed I think you will like it.
I want to call you my darling, not my dear. And my feelings for you have become serious. You are my love . I have already decided for myself that you are the person I have been looking for all my life. You are necessary for me. I fell in love with you very much. And I want you to be my soulmate. I am very sorry that at the moment we are very far from each other. We are separated by thousands of kilometers from each other.
But all this may change in the near future. We need some patience. Today I went to repair the phone to pick up your smartphone. But I have bad news. The master who made my phone, said that my phone is not recoverable.
Tell me how much does a smart phone cost you a city? Is it expensive to live in your country? My love, I will always remember our meeting day. The day you wrote me the first letter. I was so glad to read your letter! I really want to talk to you about love. I love smart and strong people who have an accurate idea of life.
You are the best for me! Love for me means freedom. Freedom of choice lover.
Freedom for me should be a choice, a choice of a person to whom I will give my love and affection. I think about creating a family, which should be the foundation in life. If the marriage is not created on love, there will be no real happiness and love in this family. Love is a gift that you must give to your beloved. Love allows me to look at the world with a new look. And I can tell you thanks because I loved you. Now you are very dear to me for me, and my life has changed very much.
Changed for the better. You made her much more happily interesting. Previously, my life was boring and monotonous. But now everything has changed. Because we found each other in this big world. And we are alike! I want to bring you a gift of love, which I am ready to give you all my life.
I love you!
Your favorite Ekaterina.

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 06:27:01 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you doing?? It is a great happiness to receive a new letter from you. I hope you have a good day today. Because I always wish you all the best. How is your mood? I am very worried about you, and it is important for me to know what is happening with you.
I constantly think of you my dear! You have become the most dear to me in life! The meaning of my life. I found true love and romance in a relationship with you! I think that you, that person whom I searched for all life. With you, I found the happiness I had always dreamed of. And now everything in my life has become good and I really like it.
I love you! In addition, I want to thank you for your love for me. I was able to find you, and this is the happiest moment in my real life. I think we are very close to our happiness. Do you think the same? I know you not so long, but it seems to me that you were just a fair, kind and artificial person. And probably in the future we can together form our common future. What do you think about it? I want to share with you happiness. I want to know, can I make you happy in life? I want you to answer this question honestly. And write me all your feelings that you now have for me me. If you have them. The most important thing is to be sincere. And I will do everything you were very happy with me. Do you believe me? And now I have good news for you. Today my curator contacted me and told me to collect my things. Because all my documents are ready, and the contract for my work has already been drawn up.
Today I will meet him , and he will give me more complete information.
I am so glad that in the near future we could organize our meeting. My desire begins to come true.
Now my heart is overwhelmed with feelings of joy. Now I am overwhelmed with emotions.
Tomorrow I will write you more about this.
I will look forward to your letter. I think of you.
Best regards your love Ekaterina.

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 06:56:36 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

...... Pic 2; Alena Tsikava confirmed again.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:12 pm

.... I hope this three drunk men will not miss the Bus to Moscow ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello my ardent man xxxxxx!
I want to start this letter with good news. I have everything ready for departure. And soon we will be able to enjoy our communication with you in real life. You know that I plan to fly to the capital of your country. I think we could organize our meeting. First I will fly to the capital. My curator will meet me there. he will provide me with housing and pay a monthly salary for a month in front of you that I did not need the money.
And after that I could come to you. But I need your full address. And you could leave me your phone number. Or there is another option. Coul d you meet me at the airport? What do you think about this? But the data on my departure, I can give you later.
My documents are ready, my trip has already been paid. In Moscow, I will take my documents, and then I will choose the time for my departure. In my name, I made an electronic ticket for a plane with an open date for departure. And I will only need to choose the date and time of my departure. I have already collected all my belongings.
I will undergo a qualification upgrade for 3 months, and after it ends , I will have a choice.
stay there and continue working, or go back to Russia. I have not decided what I will do.
but my heart tells me that I will stay for the continuation of the work. But I make this choice not because of work, but because of you. Because I see my future with you.
I don't have much time to write. Tonight I'm going to take a bus to Moscow. And tomorrow morning I can write to you from Moscow. I keep thinking about you all the time , and about our meeting.
Now in my life there comes a turning point. And now my life is completely remembered. I'm a little worried about this. Because this is the first trip to another country. I'm a little scared. But I hope for the best. I think a lot about our meeting with you. I think that you are also glad that in the near future we could be with you together. Now I have to go, because I still have unfinished business. I need to solve everything before my departure to Moscow.
I love you.
Ekaterina.

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:49:14 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

doc_137027.jpg

doc_4835922.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello my sweet xxxxxxx!
I was pleased to see your letter today. Because I didn’t sleep very well, as I spent most of the night on the bus. But when I saw your letter, it became much better for me. Moscow is a very big city and it seems to me that all people are evil here. I already got nasty in the subway. I went to the embassy and took the necessary documents for departure. But when I was at the embassy and received the documents. Then I was forced to undergo the necessary procedure. This procedure is undergoing all who are going to fly to another country. This procedure is to completely check all the data and my debts. And it turned out that I did not expect. I was told that I have a debt on the guarantee of the loan. And before leaving the Russian Federation, I need to close all fines and debts. Or they won't let me out of Russia. This is a mandatory procedure. My sweet, I learned that my friend with whom I was a guarantor for her loan, I did not pay my loan taken from a bank and now because of her I cannot leave Russia, until I pay for it the outstanding loan and accrued interest. I was told that he no longer pay the loan for 4 months. Now I can not contact her. He went to another city, because he found a man there. and I don't even have her address. And I will have to pay a loan, since I want to leave Russia to my passionate and sweet prince. But now I do not have the full amount to repay this loan. I now have money that I took with me just in case. But this money is not enough to repay the loan. And now I am in a very difficult situation. I am certainly not pleased to ask you for help and maybe I should not do this. But I have no choice. Because now I have no one to turn to. My debt is 700 dollars. Now I have $ 200 in my wallet. And I miss $ 500 to close the loan. until I close this loan they will not let me out of the country. I understand that this is not your problem. But I appeal to you because now I see no other way out. If you refuse me, I will understand you. Don't worry, I will give you all the money back when upon arrival I will allocate money for accommodation. This will be 2,200 dollars.
This is my monthly salary. I would ask him to send me money to pay off the loan. But he cannot do this due to the fact that they are in a special bank account. And access to them will be if only we with him come to the bank. This is done so that I do not have access to them until I get to work. And also that my curator would not have direct access to my money. It turns out some kind of hopeless situation. I think that you will not refuse me this help, although I understand that I should not ask you about it at all. But I hope that now I am not a stranger to you, and I can count on your support.
Because now I do not think about work, I think only about you and our meeting.
Because I think that you are my future. If now my trip because of this will fail, then I will not be able to once again arrange a flight to you. because it is very expensive. And I have already spent all my savings on the preparation of my departure.
I really don't know what to do. and hope for you.
I will be waiting for your letter. Ekaterina.

Received: from [192.168.1.2] (unknown [77.40.41.156])
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 06:29:55 -0400

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

doc-023845.jpg

Doc-830038.jpg

Алёна Цикава
https:/ /photographers.ua/photo/1038404/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:42 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :party: :applause: :applause:

Hi my love xxxxxx!!!! How are you ?
My love, I am so glad to receive your sweet and beautiful letter. You know that I am now in Moscow, and I don’t really like this city. here all people are evil and not friendly.
I met with my curator in Moscow. who is responsible for sending me to your country to work. And I had a not very good conversation with him. I explained that I still can not leave Russia because I can not pass through customs, due to the fact that I have a debt to the bank. And until I close this debt I will not be released from the country.
He told me that I should solve this problem in the near future. Or he will be forced to inform his superiors that I cannot leave the country. and then they will break my work contract with me. and then I will not be able to fly to you. I need to know, will you help me? It brought me so much joy and happiness. Your words are like sugar. They are very sweet and give me so much strength and energy. Now I live only for you my prince and for the sake of our love with you! Love is what makes a person live. And never forget about this very strong feeling !!!! My Love is a feeling of great affection for you!
When this you and your letters are not there - it is sadness and sadness, and great happiness,
when you write to me and I can see your most beautiful letters, full of sweetness and tenderness. I can’t be without you a minute, just as you are my prince without me. Love is a passion, it is a constant extreme. This is what we live for.
I love you and I do not hide it, because this feeling can not be ashamed and hide from each other. My dear, love should not be unrequited, it can only be between two small hearts, full of tenderness and care for each other. I love you !!! Very often, many people say these words without thinking about their true meaning! But true love is so rare. It is often confused with affection, passion or desire. But love is something more. It inspires, makes you forget about everything. And, unlike other senses, it does not pass, but steadily takes roots in our heart. Love is felt in everything: it illuminates the sun even the most overcast day, it cures all serious wounds and diseases. At first, I also thought that there were simply strong feelings between us, but now I understand that this is the most real, the most true love. If this is truly true love, then it will forever remain in the soul of this person,
she will never be forgotten in this man and he will always remember its dearest second half.
xxxxxx love is a free relationship without any coercion, full of care, warmth and commitment, these are relationships in which people love absolutely and unconditionally they are fully committed to the well-being of the other, his comfort and development, they give each other the opportunity to escape pain, loneliness and longing,
give each other the possibility of self dissolution. My love, I understand that in our relationship there are such moments when we don't understand each other. But it is temporary. In time, you will realize that you cannot live without your prince! I love you! you are everything to me! My love is another very good feature of the strongest love - it is hope! You can never lose hope if you love. You need to believe and even wait for love. But there must always be hope!But I am writing how I represent my love for you and what our love should be in the future !!!!!!!!
I love you and look forward to your early reply!
The sweetest and most tender kisses!

your Ekaterina.

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 05:19:35 -0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Pavlovskaya; <Laliopis30@rizord.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx!
I like to receive letters from you. How is the weather in your city? I wonder, because soon we can be together. I really want to be in your arms and spend time with you. I want to give you all my love and affection. I want to fully enjoy you and your body. I think you want it too.
I can promise you that we will spend the first night with you.
My sweet already in the near future, I will be in your country. I am very happy about it. my dear, now I do not have a bank account, because I closed it.
because I think that I will no longer need a bank account in Russia.
Because I am no longer going to return to Russia. In Russia, I have nothing, and all my thoughts are only about you.
My love, I think it is best to transfer money through Western Union. This is a very popular company in all countries of the world. And you know about it.
here is my full details, to transfer money through the Western Union.
Full name: Ekaterina
Surname: Pavlovskaya
Patronymic: Yurevna
Country Russia
Moscow city

My love you now have the full details. In order to make the transfer of money, I also need your complete data.
I need you to write me your complete data. It is important.
In the near future I will be with you. If you knew how much I want to be with you. I have a lot of different thoughts in my head. about how we could spend time. I keep thinking about you all the time.
Your Ekaterina!

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 06:57:26 -0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

Doc-30284.jpg

..... Pic is Nonsense; B-day don't match with Date of issue; Passport was given out from the wrong issuing authority

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Regina; <milaserdna.rrgi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:07 am

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good DayTo You, Please do not be puzzled to my message. With your decision, I will report you more about myself. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I give preference to spend free time in interesting company. But in my heart right now is frost. I want to find a man who defrost the cold. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious tendencies. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and want to embark in the world of pleasure and sensuality, if you are agree out from the gray tedious life keep shining unforgettable tale, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and email me as soon as possible! We can speak and share image, even intimate. In the future, of course, you would obtain more of my picture and ability to know me better. I believe that I could to get involved you and our friendship will go on. Your Reginushka

Received: from localhost (unknown [156.197.66.143])
Reply-To: Mi Reginulya <milaserdna.rrgi@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Mi Reginulya <qqdk4q7d@aroma.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 01:46:52 +0200

All-27
TE Data
TE Data Contact Role
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki,
12311, Giza,
Egypt

DSC393.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”