It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <olechkakit@outlook.com/marcukm56@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <likeladyirina@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Irina.

Received: from [178.176.175.89] (helo=lahtp) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: maehstro <likeladyirina@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:09:18 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC6784532.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Irina; <likeladyirina@fremom.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina <likemissirina@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Irina.

Received: from [178.176.175.89] (helo=ogru) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: sorvanec <likemissirina@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:33:43 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC674732.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria; <missvictoriavica@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

How are you? Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Received: from [178.176.174.198] (port=7976 helo=cskaprv) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: masich <missvictoriavica@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:11:45 +0400

MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC8678453.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria; <vicavictoria@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:26 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Received: from [178.176.175.136] (port=12769 helo=zlclbm) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: nezemnoj <vicavictoria@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:36:48 +0400

PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC64322.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <obvorojitelnaia@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:11 pm

....... from DMF

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Marina. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Marina.

Received: from [178.176.174.240] (port=50917 helo=wsfrz) by job.jobarnesonline.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) ....... its Yola
Reply-To: Marishka <obvorojitelnaia@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 22:44:29 +0400

PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC9685743.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <Valentinakrasivaiaaa@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:19 pm

..... from DMF-Mailaccount

Hi gentleman! Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman? My name is Valentina. I think, that to you my photo. I search the man with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages further. My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: Valentinakrasivaiaaa@outlook.com

Bye, Valusha.

Received: from icmsa400601.i.softbank.jp (imsa4006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.82])
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:44:09 +0200
From: Valentinusha Valentinulka <tronc_sui@i.softbank.jp>
To: lamenaz94@yahoo.fr

EMAIL-I
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

CAM-078.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <valentinabizumka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:52 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Good morning friend Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name Valentina. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I search someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: valentinabizumka@outlook.com

All the best, Valentinulka

Received: from icmsa400601.i.softbank.jp (imsa4006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.82])
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 16:44:46 +0200
From: Valushka Pretty <o-f-a.a-f-o.mi.y.0426@i.softbank.jp>
To: atenkaten@libertasforum.org

EMAIL-I
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC832.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mарина Maрчук; <marcukm56@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:26 pm

MAriSHesHKa
- ID: 254371
- 29 y/o female (1990 - August - 12)
- kremenets, Ukraine
- Ukrainian, English
- Have no children
- Marital status Divorced

Hi there my dear friend!!!
I amglad that I founded you here on the site and can write you!
So I hope you are intersted to communicate with me.
Sorry for mistakes I just learn English, and would be happy to practise it
with you.
I am Marina from Ukraine. I am easy going, life loving woman who need to be
loved. If you are serious man who is interested in relations and is not fake
and do not play games. I really hate it!
So write me in my email for better communication: (marcukm56@gmail. com), and
I will tell you more about me, Marina

254371-1-20311.jpg

..... I'm not in the mood to answer .... which Round is it now with her ..... #5 & #6 but 9 Pages without to get what we want ..... don't go

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Hello xxxxxx, I am very glad that you answered to me and we can communicate. Here it's really hot and I suffer from hot weather even if I like warm weather then cold an frost because I freeze in winter very much, and you. and of course I am interested to know you more!!
As you know I am Marina and I am from Ukraine, I live in Western Ukraine, Kremenets, and vey often we have heavy rains so can have a damage from a big wather! also my city is cituated on a river Irva and we have many churches that are very beautiful. I atten church, I am Christian but not too religious, and you?
also I am working as a waitress in a children's cafe, but for now it is closed because of coronavirus so I did not work for 3 months. and you? Do you have quarantine because of the virus?
So if you have some questions for me write me and I will answer, Marina

...... IP shows Google

my-job.jpg

funny.jpg

my-yellow-dress.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:51 pm

It's so great that you answed to me, and i think that youa re good man who really want to communicate xxxxxx.
How is your mood? How are your days?
T be honest I do not know anything about mexican Americans. And i see you like you job and family. I think that your sister is wrong and you wil find good Lady to marry!
do you ahve any likes? As for me I am fond of riding a bicycle. Can you ride it? can we drive it together one day? I also like all kinds of sport, to watch and to take part in. I can shoot from the gun. So do not hurt me. I attend courses of massage to be able to make massage. I like singng and dancing, and you? I have good sense of humour and are ok when people laugh at me, and you? I like swimming and I am well in it so if you can not swim I can be your teacher!
take care and have agood day, so I wait for your letter impatiently, Marina

...... IP shows Google

biking.jpg

park-in-winter.jpg

rest.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Good day xxxxxx, I am well and glad to see that you are well too) How did you sleep? did you saw me in your dreams? Did you feel my kisses? and yur letter are not bad, I like taht you answered to me. I looked for grid iron game you mentioned I think I know this game but did not know how it names in English. Sport I like... I lie igure skating, swimming. I like to watch them. Also I like play volleyball , I like running!
I like animals and I have a dog Bucky and cat Blacky! and you? Do you have any pets at home?
I am looking for love and serious man to be with. Many men asked just for naked photos and re not serious her so I started to lose my optimism in meeting real man here, and you? also I am open minded. I like sex, and you? I had sex 6 months ago when I had relations, and I do not like one night stand. I prefer to make love just with my man and you?
So i hope to continue our communication your Marina

...... IP shows Google

beach.jpg

my-sister.jpg

with-monkeys.jpg

Pic 3 is the Delphinarium in Anapa - Наш адрес: г.Анапа, Пионерский проспект 20А

https:/ /nemoanapa.ru/

... strange combination ----> Delphinarium & Monkeys but the Coast in Ukraine is more worse with this taking Pics with Animals

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:38 pm

.... nice to see how Vlad lost his english by his sex dream .... always the same thing :roll:

Great we are still communicate and it's a real pleasure for me to receive you letter. I am o and hope you are the same xxxxxx.
I am sad about your fance and lies and that you can not believe ny woman now. Also I am sda your dad was died!
Can I tell you my sex dream I saw last night? it was so dark and it was a heavy rain in the street witha thunder and lighting, and I was in my bad waiting for you. You came and kis me and told: "do not be afraid. I will protect you..." you hugged me and kissed me gently, and I felt your warmth, your ***Removed*** and I felt your great desire and passion... you put me on my back and ***Removed*** all time the rain falling!
Kisses your Marina

...... IP shows Google

i-like-beaches.jpg

i-like-red.jpg

walking.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 pm

.... this is now the cheapest Scam in my 12 years ...... where is the good old Time :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for yur letter my dear I am ok and hope that you are well too)
xxxxxx I did not have any traumatic events in my life.
I wish to be wit you, I want to meet honey! I hope after the covid we will be ab le to meet when burdens will be open and we will eb able to travel free! I dreamed that when we arrived at the hotel we kissed tenderly. You say to me please undress and lay in bed I want to massage you. After you have massaged my back you say your back was totally tense Now lay on your back. I turn around and see that you are naked too. We kiss and caress our bodies...
and dear can I ask you for your little help? I nee to pay for a renting flat now but do not have money because I did not work last months because of the virus so do not ahve a salary, so dear can you help me with $70.I do not know whom to ask for a help. You are my last hope and nobody can help me. I rely on you an dhope for your understanding!
Love you Marina

...... IP shows Google

i-like-animals.jpg

mee.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:07 pm

Dear thank you for understanding! Thank you for being with me and not leaving me xxxxxx.
Honey You can use Western Union, MOney Gram, RIA servises fr making the transfer. They also have online sites so you do not need to look for their offices and can make transfer through the Internet.
You need my details:
Ukraine, Ternopol region, Kremenets city, Kreidiana street 21. Zip code: 47000. My name: Marchuk Marina
also then send me details: Your full name, Country from where money were sent, MTCN, teh sum.
I love you dear and imagine you are with me, kissing me, loving me. I think it's so important that we understand each other. I am so hapy that I met you, I am so happy to be with you. I miss you so much, Kisses Marina

...... IP shows Google

i-am-resting.jpg

my-sweet-kiss.jpg

.... given address don't exist

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:57 pm

..... no comment

Dear xxxxxxx why did you stop writing to me? What happened? I worry and wait for your response, Marina

...... IP shows Google

me-smiling.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”