It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Olga; <olechkakit@outlook.com/devohkaskazka@hotmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <likeladyirina@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Irina.

Received: from [178.176.175.89] (helo=lahtp) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: maehstro <likeladyirina@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:09:18 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC6784532.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Irina; <likeladyirina@fremom.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina <likemissirina@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Irina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Irina.

Received: from [178.176.175.89] (helo=ogru) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: sorvanec <likemissirina@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:33:43 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC674732.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria; <missvictoriavica@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

How are you? Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Received: from [178.176.174.198] (port=7976 helo=cskaprv) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: masich <missvictoriavica@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:11:45 +0400

MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC8678453.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria; <vicavictoria@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:26 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Received: from [178.176.175.136] (port=12769 helo=zlclbm) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: nezemnoj <vicavictoria@fremom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:36:48 +0400

PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC64322.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <obvorojitelnaia@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:11 pm

....... from DMF

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Marina. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Marina.

Received: from [178.176.174.240] (port=50917 helo=wsfrz) by job.jobarnesonline.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) ....... its Yola
Reply-To: Marishka <obvorojitelnaia@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 22:44:29 +0400

PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC9685743.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”