It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <ekaterinaarhu83@inbox.ru/ashirnanya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:18 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Aloha my great pen-friend How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be happy to respond to my letter.I am very much happy that I’ve got a chance to meet you..My name is Ekaterina. Obviously you have grasped where I come from by my name. I live a big wonderful country Russia. I am 35 years old..I’m want to find a guy for good friendship and possibly for meaningful relations. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to get your letter. I hope you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored..I will impatiently wait for your letter as fast as you can..If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to know more about you.I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit..I am waiting Ekaterinuska,

Received: from localhost (unknown [201.17.159.155])
Reply-To: Ekaterinulya Girl <ekaterinaarhu@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Ekaterinulya Girl <nobu.blue-ocean@pony.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 01:32:38 +0100

CLARO S.A.
GRSVI
Grupo de Segurança Vírtua
Brazil

PCX-375.jpg

.... RPO is Светлана Сепик (Сергеевна)/Svetlana Sepik (Sergeevna)

.instagram.com/svetlana_414_/

https:/ /ok.ru/profile/138668442954/

https:/ /my.mail.ru/mail/svetik_com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <ekaterinaarhu83@inbox.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:42 pm

...... new Emailaddress.

Hello my friend xxxxxxxx!!!
I am very glad that you have answered me, I waited for your letter and to me it is very pleasant with you will get acquainted:)
I think that in further our acquaintance we can be good friends, I am fair very much it I want:)
It is very interesting to me to you to write my letter and I hope to learn better you in your letters.
About your life? About your hobbies? Why you search the partner in life? And about many other things!!!
I think that our acquaintance will be a two interesting to us!!!
I am glad to you to write my letter and I hope it will be mutual. I very much hope that it mutually?
As you have understood I search for the significant other, the partner in life!!!
I search for the man to which it is possible to trust. Which loved me and respected.
As respect each other and trust this most important in relations. You also think? It is very interesting to me:)
I want that my man was kind, gentle and loved me. That I felt in reliable hands as behind a stone wall.
You know, I sometimes feel myself lonely and I want that near to me there was which man I will love!!!
When you come from work home and you are waited always by the favourite person. And you only for him live and for the sake of relations with him.
To me very often it is boring one houses, and during these moments you understand that you do not have not enough loved one.
Also you live in hope that you will soon find the love and you will have a family!!!! To you also there is boringly when you one?
I wish to tell to you in the letter, that I search for relations serious as I wish to create the family and to be the beloved!!!
I hope that with you acquaintance will help us to learn ours each other better!
Now I wish to tell to you a little about myself and my character as so it will be better to us to get acquainted with you!!!
I very cheerful, vigorous and cheerful girl, with good sense of humour and romantic character.
And me it is always pleasant when I can cheer up to the close people!!!
As I the open person in a shower the person and mine friends am all know!!!! It is always pleasant to me to talk to the person and to learn it better.
It is very interesting to me to learn you as I think that you the good friend and the pleasant interlocutor:)
I live in the city of Arkhangelsk in Russia it on the bank of the white sea.
I hope that our distance between us will not prevent our friendship and we remain with you friends.
As you already know my name is Ekaterina and me of 35 years! My birthday on June, 20th, 1983.

I very much wish to find second half as I am lonely. And I do not have not enough man's heat!!!
I not married and at me was not present children!!! I the free girl!!!
I hope you also in the letter can tell about myself that I had more about your idea!!!
I ask you these all questions in the letter because I wish to know, whether you are valid is opened for the further relations?
Because it for me is very important!!! As I search for serious relations!!!!
I very much wish to be your friend. I can tell to you precisely, that I am opened for relations, and I wish to get acquainted with you further.
Now I will finish the letter.
I with impatience will wait for news from you tomorrow and I hope you will write to me!
I will wait very much for your letter!!!

Ekaterina!!!

...... delivered over Mail.ru

11.jpg ..... 04.05.2017

...... RPO confirmed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:50 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee:
Hello my friend xxxxxxx!!!
Today for me the big happiness to see your letter and my mood has raised for 100 percent!!! :)
For me it is very pleasant that you write to me and pay me the attention.
YOU do not represent as I is glad that you have answered my modest letter!!!!!
And it is valid me very interestingly to read your letter. Because we are yet familiar with you also our first letters should be remembered to us on long.
After all acquisition of the new friend this already big event in a life. All this new to me because I get acquainted for the first time with the man on the Internet.
You know, I now I work in branch of sales of economic technics in small firm for us in a city.
My speciality on work "the manager of a trading hall" where I sell the house technics (TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other things the goods).
My work very much to like me and I always responsible on work.
At us it is very difficult to find good work in a city at this time, I during long time could not find work in my city!!!
But there has passed time and I have found to myself work in this firm.
The city of Arkhangelsk not so big, I very much love my city, and I will always love. I lived here very long, and now it is my native land!
My city to be on distance of 1300 kilometres from Moscow!!! My city of Arkhangelsk is on the bank of the white sea!!! Though I seem wrote to you about it in the previous letter.
You know, I was not in other country. I travelled only across Russia. I will be very glad if you tell about the city. About your country!
I also will try to tell about my city that you knew my native land more.
I work from 9:00 till. How many hours per day you work?
I wish to tell to you that I do not have possibility to you to write my letters every day as I work and very much I get tired on the work.
I ask to wait for you my letters, I hope for your understanding and patience to wait my letter.
I very much wish to know more about you as I very much like our acquaintance!!!
If to tell to find fairly I have addressed for the help in the Internet second half.
The man with which I can construct a beautiful love story. To construct serious relations. In general my intentions to find the love very serious.
As I already long time am without second half. And the most important for the person it to find second half.
And to learn the present love. Because the present love this most light and pure feeling on the earth.
As the love is the only thing warmly and fire which does not allow to freeze in this cold world.
Understand these words I has tried to describe all that what to be created at me on a soul.
It is my private world, my secrets and my most secret desires. I to very few people speak about it and now I do not know why I have dared to tell to you it.
Start up it there will be first steps to our acquaintance to you. You know now when I write you this letter to me it became easier and any more so is lonely and sad.
But to you probably it is interesting not only my private world but also as I look also my vital interests.
Gradually I will tell to you all about my life, but from you I also wish to learn all about your life.
I searched for long time of the companion of the life and felt very lonely all these days. I very much wish to find the man with whom a smog to live all life in the world and love!!! And I am happy now, that I have such fine friend as you!
You know, I always tried to keep in a soul all the best, and even for all life have told to nobody of a rough word!
Very important that the man respected the woman, and I if I live with the man necessarily will fine second half!!!
Everyone should search for love!!! Year can, day can, but the love should be the most important detail in each family!!!
You also think?
I have some, but I should finish now this letter, but I will write to you tomorrow. Also write to me back. I very much wait your letter!!! And also I will be very happy to see your photo!
Sincerely your new girlfriend Ekaterina!!!

14.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!! :)
I so am happy to see your letter today and to me it is very pleasant that you have answered me!!!!!
I very much waited for him and for me the big happiness that we have begun our acquaintance :)
I am grateful to destiny that the Internet allows gets acquainted to lonely hearts. Allow me, to name you the friend, it is very important for me!
As I think that you the good friend openheartedly!!!!

Today I also wish to tell even more about myself!!! My growth approximately 168 centimetres and weight of 52 kg!
In a life I like to go in for sports, as I love productive leisure.
I am engaged 2 times a week fitness as it is necessary to hold the form of a body always.
Most my favourite kinds of sports this skating, rollers or skis in the winter in wood on fresh air with friends.
I never smoked, as for me the healthy way of life is the main thing! I can seldom drink a red wine glass, it happens only on holidays.
Also sometimes I like to spend a free time at home behind the interesting book. Always cheers up as an interesting film on the TV.
I love animals and it does not matter a dog or a cat, they are identical to me.
I studied in Arkhangelsk economic institute on business development.
My faculty at institute was "Economy and operation of business". It was fine student's time!!! But it was for a long time!
I hope you understand my letter and what I wish to tell in him?
I at school and at university studied English language. But in dialogue conversation I did not have a practice :)
I hope that in due course I will learn to talk completely in your language and we can with you in the future speak by phone!!!
I think that it will be very interesting conversation with my Russian accent!!!
You know, I am very glad that have got acquainted with you and now to me it is not boring!!! As I know that you too want with me acquaintance!!!
I to you wish to open the last life xxxxxxx!!!!
I in the past had the friend within five years and I have been compelled to leave him. As he to me has changed!!!!
I could not forgive him it as to me it was very sick in heart!!!!! And it has been broken!!!
I have seen him in bed with other woman!!! I think that it is impossible to forgive change.
When you love each other there should be a trust. I do not love when to me say lies in eyes, this most awful!!!
I hope, that in the future I can find second half which will love me,
Ready to be all life with me at any vital difficulties.
As now it is very difficult to live one in this world!!!!
I write to you about me directly and about a private life is detailed, that you had real idea about me.
I hope, that you also will write in detail about you xxxxxxxx!!!
Now, when I have written to you and have opened before you all soul and heart, you have learnt me better.
I will wait for your letter back, and I hope to receive the worthy answer!
I am assured, that for a happy and fine life it is necessary to search for second half!!!
As I do not represent a life in loneliness.
Your girlfriend Ekaterina!!!

15.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxxx!!!:)
I am happy to see your letter today!!! I hope you also you love my letters, as well as I yours!
Tell to me when you see my letter in the mail box, what you think xxxxxx? It is very interesting to me:)
When I see your letters at me always good mood and I have a smile!!!
You seem to me very good and kind person and consequently you have very much liked me from our first acquaintance!
At us now weather on a season stable in a city and me would be desirable will share all my mood with you xxxxxx.
I would like to write to you as it delivers a sheer pleasure!
You have close friends? I have one girlfriend since the childhood Her name Olga, we are familiar with her about 20 years and all this time we help each other!!!
My girlfriend has husband and two children, the boy and the girl!!! She very happy mother and I is glad for her!!!
Friends this most important in my life as only the friend can come to the aid difficult minutes!!!
I write you the letters from my girlfriend from Olga as she to me has allowed to usehers computer to leave in the Internet and to write to you xxxxxxx!!!
I am very glad that she has helped me and now I am familiar with you!!!
I during long time thought, that I will live during long time one,
But my girlfriend has convinced me to get acquainted with the man from other country as men in Russia very much treat badly women,
And in every possible way humiliate them and drink a lot of alcohol and as change much for this reason I any more do not wish to have the man from Russia.
And now I have decided to get acquainted through the Internet with the foreign man, and at once I have found you xxxxxxx, and you have very much liked me.
Today I was on work and my day has passed very quickly as I thought of you!!! After work I have run at once to see your letter :)
I do not know why, but you in my thoughts were, I have written you it, as you very interesting person,
And you have liked me at once! With you I do not feel lonely xxxxxxxx!!!
Possibly we will meet or we remain only friends, good acquaintances about it to us time will tell!
I am very lonely at night, and to me is very sad when I do not see your letters, And even this night I was lonely,
And only when I write to you I do not feel lonely!!!!
Certainly I could find the man to myself but as it often happens, it is very difficult to find the real friend!
I have a pure soul, and always I try to be cheerful and cheerful in any situations. As it is necessary to live and trust in the best!!!!
I would like to have long and serious relations with the favourite person.
Today I have fine day. Your letter has made my mood even better and now I think of you xxxxxxx.
When I have written to you the first time I thought, that we will be with you good friends.
I search not only friendship, washing a soul and my heart are absolutely free and wish to love all love!!!!
Your girlfriend Ekaterina!!!

25.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxxx!!!
I am grateful to destiny, that the happy case has allowed us to find each other!!!
I am happy to read your mail, your letters do me happy and joyful in a shower! You for me are much more than simply familiar!
I want that we learnt every day each other more!!!!
Write to me in more details about itself, about your parents, friends. Write to me about your hobby
how you like to spend time? When probably you miss on me xxxxxxx:)
I am happy that is familiar with you, and I am interested in your life and your interests! You like me also
I wish to know you better!!!
I hope you me understand xxxxxxxx?
I in my life have devoted the long period to my formation, and now my thoughts are devoted my future!
My private life!
When I was the little girl my mum could not provide me with necessary things and she worked for 16 hours
per day that I could studies.
And I am very grateful to mum and I very strongly love her!!!! My daddy also sometimes asks me,
"Ekaterina why you are lonely till now?", I do not know that to him to answer...
To heart to love you will not order! I live and I wait.... I want only sincere love and for ever!!!
My parents live in Mirniy. It is small village, on distance of 230 km from my city of Arkhangelsk,
In which I live now, but as I cannot leave for long time from my work,
I happen at parents very seldom, but I use always any possibility to visit them!
I love mum and the daddy, and is always happy, when I have possibility to see them,
but my desires do not coincide with my possibilities.
My mum worked all life at school as the teacher of Russian and the literature. Now my mum on pension, but continues to teach the literature.
My daddy worked as the military man, now he too on pension!!! I very much love the parents, as they the most expensive at me on light!!!!
You know, I rent a room almost two years, and I very much hope to change a residence.
In my room only two windows, and those do not open at all...

I live with the girl from whom we together work, we with her good friends, but interests very different.
It is not interesting to me with her, but she also as well as I, has no enough money to live in the big apartment.
In the evening when she leaves on appointment to the guy, I feel very lonely.....
And me boringly I go to Olga, and we together think as cheerfully and interestingly to spend evening.
Usually we like to walk simply on city park, and to talk.
Here fine park, this park small, but very cosy. Here I always I feel very well.
Sometimes we go to theatre, or at the cinema, Two times in a year we go to club on dances.
I am very glad that in my life there was you, and it is very interesting to me with you xxxxxx!!! The truth!!!
To me very much to like to receive from you letters so write it is more, and I will be very happy.
I would like to speak about our relations, I wish to study you better xxxxxx!!!
And I want that you have learnt me!!!
I feel that you the true man, you to me very much, very much like. I in a life and in my letters am very frank,
and I wait for reciprocity...
I hope, that We are waited by very long and pleasant friendship!!! If you have desire, we can see each other...
I have made this photo in this spring! I hope she to you it is pleasant:)
I love verses and even I know many poems, and I want that you have read this poem!!!

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.

Your friend Ekaterina!

26.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:16 pm

My dear friend xxxxxxx!!!
I to see very glad today your letter, as it for me as a sun particle in this world!!!!
Today I with the girlfriend went to park, on attractions... It was very cheerful also we have perfectly spent time.
Especially I liked the new construction similar to a swing, but she turns very quickly!
To me it was very terrible, and I long could not rise, as the head was very much turned!!! :-).
Today there was a fine day, and I was very glad that left the house!
I have very much got used to you and it is difficult to me to present my life if you do not write to me!
Write to me always, I very much like to be your girlfriend!
Even if I am occupied, and I can not answer you as I work, or I have no access to PC, I all the same remember you!
I wish to tell to you a little about myself. If we know each other better that to us it will be easier to communicate with you.
I the quiet and sincere girl. I never like to shout and at various situations always I try to look adequately and easy.
The biggest that I do not love this lies, treachery and change. I consider that it is the most disgusting and unworthy lacks of the person.
And me very much pleases that I do not possess these lacks. I hope that you too do not possess these lacks????
I love care caress and mutual understanding in feelings. In a life I like to go in for sports at leisure.
I like to visit a sports hall.
I am engaged 2 times a week on aerobics. I very much like to be to be engaged in a sports hall, meets.
Most my favourite kinds of sports it is game in volleyball, swimming and skating or skis.
I do not know the American football!
My most favourite colour dark blue and green! I love various music in style, classics, a jazz. I like to dance!
I read books very much, I love detectives, and love novels.
I often meet my friends. Sometimes we go to cinema or to theatre.
But sometimes I prefer only stay in the house to read the interesting book or only to watch TV.
I like to spend time with the girlfriends. To make evening walks in park. I very much like to go to cinema.
As I like to be on the nature, I in general love the nature and animals.
Every day I do house cleaning, also I make a tasty dinner.
I am able to do it as in the past my mum insistently learnt me to make a tasty dinner.
I like to eat a potato baked with cheese, soup a borsch.
For a breakfast I usually do salad of fresh vegetables and I drink a juice glass!
Probably my big defect this that that I always kind and never can tell a rough word to the person.
And probably some use it.
It probably my biggest defect. Here and I have told about myself now we became even more familiar.
You the remarkable person and the fine man! Such people as you very little. This really big good luck,
that we are familiar!!!
My dear, I wish to be close to you, on very very much a short distance, and to have possibility to speak with you, will touch you... It is a pity, we very much far apart!!!
Probably, if we lived in one city that we were together! We have found each other among billions, and certainly would find each other in a small city! You agree with me? Or it only my dreams and naive hopes?
Even if we, never will see each other, (though I do not wish to suppose such thoughts), I hope, that we will freely communicate with you through letters.
I wish to write to you in the letter much, and even in the big letter I cannot write all about what I wish to write!!!
As we are far and incapable to meet now, Let's send each other photos more often!
I will send you a photo with this letter, and in the answer I wait for your photos.
We it is far - from each other, therefore, I wish to see your photos, I feel that you close to me.
I want that you have sent to me more than your photos.
I reflected over possibility of our meeting, possibly we should not hasten now, but my heart prompts to me, that you also sincerely wish to see me, also as well as I wish to see you!
If we meet are, it will be fine, but time is required to learn each other though if I could be with you now, I would be happy!
It seems to me that I know you very much for a long time.
If we are together... I am completely assured that between the man and the woman there is an invisible and inexplicable communication.
And this higher force connects people in a single whole, and even on distance the person that occurs to the favourite can know.
We could enjoy affinity each other. I very much would like to spend with you evening, and I am assured is there would be the most remarkable time.
I very much was for a long time on appointment to the man though me often invite, but I want only with you! You very much like me!
I wish to go with you at cinema! I love actually all genres of films, especially I love adventures.
Very much to like me the film "Titanic", It is a fine film and I looked it many time, and till now constantly I cry, when I look him...
You the fine person and I wish to be with you! I am ready to go with you everywhere. I TRUST YOU!!!!
I still wish to tell much to you, But I am compelled to finish the letter,
I with impatience will wait for letters from you!
Always yours Ekaterina!

30.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!!:)
Thanks for your kind letter... With each letter which you write me I I learn you better and better! I very much waited for your letter.
I very long and thought of our mutual relations, about our near future much... We have a future? What it?
All my ideas about my future, about our future, - about you xxxxxxx!!! Certainly. I think only of you!!!
My soul is happy, because you with me, but, during the same instant, I realise - we are divided by the big distance!
On my work I spoke with friends, about you, spoke that I have now a fine friend who lives in other country.
And I have told that you very much like me, and also I have told that I too very much like you.
All very much were delighted, as my friends very much want for a long time that I have begun a high-grade life.
But, One my colleague has told to me, that I am unfortunate. He has told that love it very seriously,
And we will suffer, so so we very much far apart... And I agree with him, we are very congenial but between us of hundred kilometres...
But I am happy, because daily I can write you letters, I can read your letters!!!
xxxxxxx you have asked me whom I want more from pets a cat or a dog? To me has no value:)
You very much like me, and I never and to anybody did not feel such liking... Only to you xxxxxx!
It is inexplicable, acquaintance to you has changed my life!
When I have learnt you, I thought, that we will be only friends, and our relations remain friendly.
But now I think of you more often and more often, my thoughts only about you!
I now in confusion, also I do not know, how should operate now... That to me to do... I wish to be with you xxxxxx!
I the woman only for one man and I can love only one man - you xxxxxxx!
I searched for you all life. I never felt such passionate feeling! I wish to be with you, only with you!!!
You the good person and the true friend!
All of us still far apart, and all of us are still not for long familiar, but in heart, we have hope, that in the future we will have a meeting.
I would like to see you, to speak with you. I very much wish to learn what you in a life!!! And I will search for a way to learn you more close.
I do not know our future, I only am assured, that we necessarily will meet, and the our meeting, the earlier will take place better!
And I will always write to you and while we can write letters, we have hope, hope fortunately, our general happiness, hope of a fast meeting.
Forgive to me, this letter sad - is a little, but I cannot write now in another way, to me is a little sad, because I now not with you.
Possibly I became sad after conversation with friends and colleagues though all of them wished to improve my mood.
We will meet ever? I very much wish to be now with you xxxxxxxx!!!
Now, On my work it is a lot of work, I do the semi-annual financial report.
Perhaps When I will make the report, we can meet? I can take holiday for one month if all goes well on my work!
Very much to like me my work, but at first it is necessary for me to make the financial report, I am compelled to work much.
Now I take away some documents home, and I really work at night.
On my work I should be very attentive as I work with the important documents, but today I have been a little confused.
I constantly thought of us!
And how your day? You think of me and how it is frequent?
I thought today of you my dear xxxxxx, I tried to assume than you are engaged at present.
I very much hope that I am present at your thoughts, in your heart. We far apart, but I feel warmth of your heart!
You very much like me, allow me to love you, to be close to you, to inhale air which you breathe...
I love you and all my thoughts only about you xxxxxxx! I was afraid to admit to you the previous letter,
And only your attention has proved to me, that I am necessary for you, that you also require me!
Now I cannot sleep at all easy... When I close eyes - I see you when I go along the street, I search for you among hundreds casual passers-by...
I am happy, as I can hope, I can dream, I can read your letters. I am happy, that I have such fine admirer as you xxxxxxxx!
For ever yours Ekaterina!

44.jpg

...... RPO confirmed again

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx!!!
I have remarkable day and it is very pleasant to me to see your letter!!!
Here fine weather and at me fine mood! Every morning, when I wake up, I am am cleared up by the morning sun.
Very gently, modestly rays of light it is insuperable approach to my eyes when I sleep, and it forces me to be roused, and to go to gather for work.
I am very happy to have such good and kind friend as you!!! I feel, that you for me are much more than the friend!!!
I at all do not represent my further life without you, your care, protection. I feel myself very confidently with you! You the best, you the strongest, you the kindest!!!!
I know that you always will help me and will protect me! I love you!
And I very much wish to share my good mood with you!!! I very much want, that you were always happy! I want that you were happy as I!
I want that you heard palpation of my heart, felt my fine mood and pleasure!
Today I have made to myself small rest, a lot of time have spent with my best girlfriend Olga. I have left the semi-annual financial report for tomorrow though I almost have made all, and soon I will have a lot of free time and it is probable very soon we can meet you!
Today at younger daughter Olga birthday and we wish to make to her a good holiday. We do very big pie, and even have thought up a small song. Here there will be today a kindergarten as many children will come!
I think will be very cheerful.
We talked with Olga in the afternoon much, and is final about you too. I have told to her that we wish to meet, and Olga was very happy, and rejoiced... Dear xxxxxx-This our destiny, and to us has very much carried, that we have found each other!!!
My girlfriend very much is surprised looking on me. I very modest girl, and a vein as all people, but now all have changed. Our acquaintance has changed not only my life, but also my thinking. I cannot live without you. I will always love you, I will always think of you!
When I fall asleep... I think of you when I clear up early in the morning, I think of you!
This night the dream, about you has dreamt me! I do not know why, but I often represent you, in the street I look around for you among hundreds passers-by, and probably therefore you come to my dreams! Certainly I love you, and I can not think about something the friend... Only about you!
To me has dreamt, that we go together, keeping for hands on a deserted beach... We went barefoot, and sand underfoot was very warm and tender.
We were absolutely one, and it very much was pleasant to us. You spoke to me about something, I do not remember, but to me very much it liked, and I was at pleasure top.
We went slowly, spoke about something, nearby there was a sea, it caressed our feet!
Then we have stopped, you have strong embraced me. And we have thrown off from ourselves all clothes and have run to bathe in the sea!
There was an evening, and the gold decline slightly shined our silhouettes.
We jumped in the sea as small children. We were happy! We left water happy and little bit got tired.
And then I have woken up. Has risen from a bed, I felt very happy! I was little bit sad when has woken up, I very much wanted that this dream lasted eternally!!!!!!!
Yes, we will perfectly spend time together when we will meet. I know it, I am assured - we will be happy!
I did not tell about this dream to anybody, only to you! Even Olga I have not told this dream, I hesitated, because thought that she again will tell that I very kind and naive! But you do not think that it only illusion? We necessarily will meet!
My dear xxxxxxx? When I will arrive to you, we will be the happiest amicable and beautiful pair! We will be happy!
All the today long has passed for me very perfectly, I was all the day long under impression of this fine dream, and I so want that this dream became real.
I trust and I hope that we, once, we will go also on coastal sand gently keeping for hands. I will speak with you, and delightfully to look against each other!!!
Even now my imagination draws before me this fine and unforgettable picture....
Tomorrow to me there will arrive my mum, and that the most surprising my father. My father very seldom visits me as he should look behind the house.
But he is always very happy when I arrive to them, to the house in which I was born! I will speak with parents about us and our relations.
For me it is now very interesting and very important, I will say with my parents that we, I and you, wish to meet!!! It is very important for me and if my parents agree I I will plan travel to you!
I with impatience will wait for your letter!!!
For ever yours Ekaterina!!!

51.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello my fine, my dear xxxxxxx!
Today weather cold here.
The sun very seldom appears between clouds, but your letters for me as bright beams of the sun in this grey world!
Your letter has warmed my heart. xxxxxx, I am very happy and happy to receive news from you today!
Your letters always force me to feel much better.
I wish to tell to you, that you very fine and are remarkable the man. For me you the unique man with whom I wish to build my destiny.
I love to you more and more with each new your letter. I do not know our future, but I think, that sometimes people do not use possibility which are given to them by destiny.
I think, that all people have possibility to build the future, Our life really is sometimes very unfair, and every day we should that that to choose, that that to lose...
I do not wish to lose you, I wish to be with you as my heart prompts to me, that only with you I on the present will be happy. And you also will be happy with me. I am now really very happy!!!
Yesterday, before to go to a bed, I thought of you when I have undressed, and have laid down in a bed, I thought of you when I have closed eyes, I have seen your person and when I have woken up, I thought of you!!! At me than feeling was never stronger and more passionate than now!!! Every second, and each section of my body I think of you!!! Every day you more and more occupy my thoughts. You have similar sensations? For me I am very important to know how much is dear to you, and that you feel, when read my letters!!!
I think of you constantly. When I slept, I had again a dream, and you were final the protagonist of my dream!
All night long you were before my eyes. I felt you, touched you. This dream was so real, that even now it seems to me that I sleep, and my dream is there was a real life! I am now very serious, I even having pinched myself some times that "will wake up" and to be again with you.
Now I certainly understand, that it was only a dream!!! I wish to tell to you, that I really feel very strong and serious feeling to you.
And I wish to inform, that we should meet each other. You, also as well as aspire to embrace me! Our meeting will be very important in our lives.
You agree with me? I have insuperable desire to meet you in a real life!!!
I believe, that it can be possible! It is a real thing!

To me yesterday there has arrived my mum. I am always happy and very much I rejoice to the moments when I can see mum.
She lives far from a city, and I can sometimes see her when she arrives to me or when I can visit her.
I very much love my mum!
We as usually during long time went on an evening city, I like to go in the evening after work on a city.
We spoke about our friends and the acquaintance very much.
And, naturally, we spoke about me and about my private life.
And as you most the loved one for me though I nevertheless did not meet you, we spoke about you.
I talked to my mum and the daddy about our mutual relations. I have told it that I wish to visit you. I asked them for suggestions, and they have told to me, that it is very good idea to meet you at you!
My mum with small excitement spoke about forthcoming travel, but she very much loves me, and has wished me and you the big good luck.
It is very good when parents bless children, and I am very happy, because you have very much liked my parent.
My mum asked me that I have transferred you its best regards.
I consulted on friends how it is better to travel to other country, but all who travelled speak me that travel very expensive pleasure :(
I very much hope that at me it to turn out to save enough money, and I can find the cheap ticket as if I will not have not enough money I cannot arrive to you.
My mum very much worried and at first even has refused flatly to release me to you.
But, I know, that is obliged to visit you because I cannot live if I will not meet you and nobody can hold me now here.
Even one day spent with you, will be for me paradise pleasure!
Road xxxxxx, I very modest and obedient daughter, but sometimes I - am unshakable in decisions.
Possibly this character trait has been transferred me from my father. Also could persuade mum, and she even encourages me now.
I will travel to you soon as I love you, and I cannot remain more in loneliness.
I know, that you the fine man and the best person living on this part of our planet are YOU!!!
And you have won my heart, and now I only yours. In your hands the most expensive and valuable, that I have - my soul!!!
And you have won my heart as I cannot sleep now in general - I think of you constantly.
My soul to aspire to you, she already with you, and only my body here because it is incapable to overcome distance dividing us... In difference from my soul!
I am not capable to understand, that occurs to me now only about you my dreams, and of a meeting in real!
I know, we will be together!!!
Tomorrow, as soon as I will clear up, is final if I can fall asleep, I will go that Tomorrow I will learn more about forthcoming travel, and I will write in more details about it!
I the optimist, and I hope that we can meet you next month.

And it is possible even earlier, if I is capable to find enough money!!
I believe, that our meeting will help us to learn us better and much more close!
I am assured, that I wish to meet you xxxxxx. I feel, that you became more closer to me.
And I wish to tell to you three words of love. But, I can while only to write in the letter I LOVE YOU!!!
I trust that will be very fast day when I can say these words, and I can hear your words, looking in your eyes!!!
You should understand, that I wish to tell now! For last two days I set of times represented our first meeting
I really wish to see you, to speak with you, gently to hold your hands and to look in your eyes.
This letter very sincerely is possible, but I hope that you will understand everything, that I wish to tell!
A little it is difficult to me to find replacement of Russian words which I wish to tell to you, but I know that you perfectly understand me, and feel my mood in it an instant while I write these lines! Very perfectly when two loving hearts Become uniform and indestructible!
My soul always is opened also you likely has noticed that I am often very frank, but I cannot differently though me other really to have to pay expensively for my frankness …
I always speak truly and I do not love, when people lie. I hate it! And you like me, because you also are very fair and frank with me!

xxxxxxx, I think, that we have real chance to try to be closer!
I think, that we should try to use this chance. Probably it is our destiny!
I will look forward your answer, you should know, that I think only of you now!
I wish to tell to you xxxxxx, you be my love, I believe, that you and I will speak more frankly about our feelings.
I wish to tell to you about everything, that is in my heart and in my head now.
I do not know, how write it in words, but I try to explain it to you now, and I hope, that you can understand me
Today here - the cold wind, also would not be desirable to leave the house on street at all, and only thoughts on you warm me, I feel, that you - my favourite.
My heart wins faster when I dream of our meeting in the future.
Last night I had dream of us. It was the remarkable dream. We were together and spoke much.
I do not remember, where we were, but it was not important for me.
I was very silent, and I even heard as you breathe! It was the happiest instant in my life, it was so real...
Then we have arrived to the house, we had dinner with candles.
Then we have arrived to a bedroom, but it was the final moment which I remember.
To that-that I have woken up, I was so happy, and my heart knocked very often.
I have understood, that it was only the dream, but it was so real...
I think, that this dream has the important value for me. Probably it is a sign?
I do not know. But I really know, that I love you xxxxxx all my heart!
I really would like that this dream which I saw, would be real sometime! You would like it xxxxxx?
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I WISH TO TELL TO YOU ABOUT IT PERSONALLY,
I WISH TO SEE YOUR PERSON AND TO SEE YOUR EYES IN THE LIFE AND I WISH TO TELL TO YOU: I LOVE YOU!
My your heart xxxxxxx, I speak it to you, to that-that I love you!!!!!!!
I speak to you about my feelings, and I am assured, that you should know about it!!!
I never could even think of that that I will so is enamoured in you, but I am very very happy that we are familiar with you!!!
I think, that we should meet, I know how to make it. I will think and I will find out about it,
I think of you as about the unique man with whom there is my future. Without you my life … cannot proceed. Only with you!!!
I know, that we should meet and be with each other. I love you xxxxxx, please do not forget it feel fire of my heart, and I think, that we should use this chance,
If you feel too most as I!!!
I wish to tell to you xxxxxx, please ask your heart, what it feels? What speaks you your heart?
Also give me the answer. I will look forward your answer.
If you are enamoured also, it is very perfectly!!! I understand, that you can reject me, but I love you anyhow.
You the unique man of whom I can think!!! Yes, I love you xxxxxxx, and force of my love is boundless!
I thank the God, that I have written to you and have found the perfect man,
I searched for you all life xxxxxx.
I am very raised and boundless is happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always yours Ekaterina!!!

54.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxxx!!!
I to see very happy today your letter!!!!
My feelings to you are boundless, my heart is filled by love to you, and I feel passion to you!
I very much love you, and I constantly think of you, I love You,
When I go along the street, I think of you, I represent that we will go together on these fine streets,
I dream of our meeting, and I am ready to do everything to meet you!
Nothing can prevent our meeting, and nobody is capable to prevent to meet to us.
I spoke with my mum, and she has told to me, that I should meet you necessarily,
Our meeting is necessary for us, I love you more lives.
In last letter I promised to you to learn in detail about travel to you!
I have met the fine girl from whom studied at university and she has sincerely decided to help me!
She travelled also all knows about rules and the documents necessary for travel much!!!
I have told to her about you and that we wish to meet!
I very long talked to her, and now I know all, and I know as to make correctly and quickly all documents.
It is necessary for me to make the visa, the passport, the medical inquiry and it is naturally necessary to buy the air ticket!
I can make the passport for some days, and I will start him to do today, This most simple!
Also I can make the visa and all my documents to travel to you for two weeks or even faster!!! But money is necessary for me - now...
To make the visa and all my documents to me it is necessary 300$ or even little bit more, and also 760$ there are air tickets in two ends.
In general, on estimation it is necessary for me 1060$. For me it is many money and to me not probably to find such sum of money.
I have a few money, but my savings are very small, and I am not capable to pay completely for travel to you...
Also I have no close friends from whom I could take so much money...
Now I am a little disappointed, and I do not represent where to me to find so much money. I very much hope that you will help me.
When I think of you, my heart starts to fight much more often, Only you exist in my heart, only I think of you at the nights.
I with a shiver wait an instant when I can touch you xxxxxx, I represented thousand times an instant when for the first time I can see you.....
You stand with colours and wait for me... You smile. I run to you, not paying attention on surrounding people....
You all faster and faster go to me, you are gentle, but strong embrace me, passionately kiss my lips,
And I speak to you, not stopping as I love you xxxxxx, and you also cannot stop, and also to me speak about feelings,
And we together go on a city, and we speak not stopping about love, about us...
Also it is not noticed as night comes. Then a dawn....
It is my dream, I on a miscellaneous represented our meeting How you represent our meeting xxxxxxx???
You feel a sincere shiver? When I think of our meeting to me to become very very well,
And a pleasant shiver in the stomach basis... And you??? That you feel, what feelings at you when you think of me, about yours Ekaterina!?
I on a miscellaneous represent our meeting, but I do not know, where and when we will meet,
I wish to arrive to you xxxxxx. I only am assured, that we will meet very soon!
I cannot suffer more, it is necessary to see for me you, to hear your breath,
I very much very much very much love you and I wish to be with you!
My heart belongs to you and only to you!
Yours Ekaterina!!!

211.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Komarova; <ekaterinaarhu83@inbox.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello my Love, my unique, my beloved xxxxxxx!
Many thanks for your letter, my love to you it is extremely strong,
Also becomes stronger with each letter which I receive from you!
You do me very happy.
I very much love you, and it does my heart full of pleasure.
I wish to be about you, I wish to be with you every minute, every day, every night...
Here in Arkhangelsk weather was very good within day.
Today all was fine on my work, and I was also in excellent mood, because of you because I very much love you,
And I was so happy, because I read now your letter and so it is fine that I love you and you love me!
I grieve without you very much, I always think of you, I wish, that we could be together fast, and so grasping,
As each line of your letter does me happy, to me, also each of your words - a source, a happiness particle.
Also, as for you, for me the world becomes much brighter, much kinder,
Much purer with each of your remarkable and beautiful letters. And I also feel, that all is fine,
I feel such big love to you. Only with you I will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My heart - with you, washing with soul with you, they were also always with you, but I, as well as you, I did not know it till now.
And now, it is so surprising, that we have found each other.
Also, as you, I also are happy, and even much more than is happy, my life, also at last has found sense,
I feel it in my heart, in my soul, we are intended for each other
My dear, I talked today to the director and he has allowed to take to me holiday from work as I will hand over the financial report!
It is fine, and I very much hope that we will spend this time with you together!
I love you and I am happy that we soon will together! Yes, I am very happy that you will help to pay to me for travel!
It will be the finest travel to my life!!! I so am happy.... I cannot transfer you my admiration and love words...
I know that you feel the same as I.... I very much love you!!! In two weeks we will walk, keeping for hands!!!!!
My beloved, it is necessary for me to know your full address and the airport name which the closest to you that I could buy tickets aboard the plane...
Write me your address necessarily in the following letter.
I never travelled to other country and when I will arrive to your airport I will stand at the airport until I will see you!!!
You will meet me at the airport? Without you I will not go anywhere as I very much am afraid to be one, in the unfamiliar country.
If you is with me I will be nobody are afraid, because I know that you always can protect me!
I will do the visa for one month, and there will be all this time with you!!
How at you in due course? Try to take days off from December, 7th till January, 5th, at this particular time I will be with you, and I wish to be with you as much as possible!!!
I cannot make the visa for longer period as I should continue work again. On work I can take holiday only for one month.
I cannot take holiday from my work during other time as to me on will allow to take holiday during other time!!!
My holiday begins on December, 6th and will end on January, 6th.
It is required to me about 10 days to make necessary documents, only I necessarily should have enough money!!!
Also is more problematic to receive the visa more than for one month.
When my visa will be made, I will arrive to you. I will be sits down aboard the plane and to arrive to you.
Some changes will be possible, it depends on the concrete ticket, and I will necessarily inform you arrival date, and start time!!!
Today I asked the girlfriend as you can send me money!!!
The most convenient way - to send money through post office WESTERN UNION!!! It is very convenient way to send money to other country!!!
To send money to you the branch my name and the country is enough to tell in post:
My full name: Komarova Ekaterina
My address if it is required: City Arkhangelsk 163046, Street: Loginova 24 apartment 12.

That I could receive money, I should know your full name, the address, and a confidential code which to you will give in post branch (10 figures)
Your help with 900$ is necessary to me, other money at me is!!! This money is necessary for me now if we wish to meet in two weeks
It will be the most romantic meeting in our life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you very much and I will think of you today all night long - all my thoughts on you!!!
I love you. Tomorrow at me difficult day as I will do necessary preparations for travel, and necessary documents.
Also necessarily send money today, or tomorrow morning that I could do tomorrow necessary documents and tickets aboard the plane!!!
I have been very occupied today on work, and have not had time to go in agency of travel!
I necessarily go tomorrow and I will write you that to me have told in agency!!!!
I always imagine, that I - am close to you! I very much love you, I feel emotions for you.
Also, as you I also feel much better, when I feel you about me in my heart, in my soul,
When I think of you!! Only you and I - we together, it will be extremely, it will be the best in my life.
My the most expensive and loved, I wait very much for your letters, my heart belongs only to you!!!
You are in each part, in each atom of my heart, my soul, I will be really very gentle with you,
With your kind heart,
And my heart also belongs to you! I wish to speak with you, to speak with you every day, all the week long long.
I very much love you, my LOVE To YOU is extremely strong!!!!
I with impatience wait for your letter with the big love. I LOVE YOU FOR EVER!

Ekaterina!!!

101.jpg

... given address Архангельская обл., Архангельск г., Логинова ул. 24, 163046

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello my love and my life xxxxxxx!!!
Today for me the big happiness to see your letter as I always wait for him!
Today fine day. I have woken up today very much early in the morning, and did the semi-annual financial report!
In the morning there was a fine weather, and I thought of were about you!
Today I have been very excited, but at me all it has turned out. During the lunchtime to me have given the official permission, and now I can take holiday when he will be necessary to me!
It is fine, as I can plan to you my travel.
I very much love you and I will be happy only with you! Only together we will be happy!
I very much wish to love and be with you now! Only I and you!!!
Also today I talked to the girl from agency of travel!
I have told to her about you and about that that I very much love you, and we wish to meet!
She has told that she had such cases, and she knows as me to help!
Also she has told that I should make the visa in advance to be assured, that my travel to turn out and to me will allow to arrive to your country!
Today after a dinner I have given her necessary documents and she has told that can make to me the visa.
Or I can do itself the visa, but I should go to Moscow to do the visa.
Now I do not know as me to arrive correctly, to make the visa. If I do the visa with all my documents through agency of travel I should pay 300$ if I do the visa,
That I should travel in Moscow and to live there some days.
Visa cost will be much more above, and I wish to gain money in agency of travel, as it much more conveniently and faster! I have concluded the contract in travel agency.
If you help me now we will meet very soon! My air tickets to you will cost 762$ in two ends, today to me have informed in travel agency!
My love I have no enough money and your help is necessary to me! You have written in the letter that my passport to send money in WU is necessary to you.
Well I will send today to you, as I understand that ask him from you.
I love you and I dream to be with you very much!
All my dreams only about you!
If I had now money I would make necessary documents, and we would meet you, at once, as soon as you would have a free time!!!
I very much love you and I wait for an instant. When I can embrace you and kiss.
Always yours Ekaterina!!!

Passport.jpg

.... Passport is botch. Bad c&p; Too daft to copy correct; Graphic mistakes, diff. Fonts .... :sick:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!!
I wrote to you, but you have not answered me my letter, and it seems to me that you did not receive my letter.
You received my previous letter? Write to me back, I very much wait for the letter from you!
I hope that at you all well and you perfectly feel! How your day? Than you so are occupied, what do not answer my letters? :-)
Likely at you it is a lot of work? I understand, I also sometimes work much and I have not time to make that that I really would like to do!!!
My day is fine, Weather also is fine here, and I plan to walk with the girlfriend on city park!
Very much I hope to receive from you the letter today!

Ekaterina!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <samiadenth@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:40 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi!
I will be very excited if you read an email from me to the end since I could not decide to write you a really long time. It is not my style to write to the man first..
I’m ANNA. I’m thirty-four years old and I live in Russia. I am a sincere and open-minded girl. I look for only the mutual relations based on deep feelings and trust.
I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 university diplomas in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a one of the best clinics in my native city. I also got some experience in several foreign countries.
I spent a plenty of time for work and the formation of my career, but now I know that I do not want to be aloneanymore and I strive to meet a good and honest man with whom we could create a close family and to be happy. If you are searching for to have a sincere and kind girl, then maybe to build serious relations. I give you my picture)) Hope that you’ll like it and you will send me the reply.
If you like me, I will be very excited to receive your e-mail. Please tell me a few information about your life, your hobbies and your goals in life.
I wish I could get acquainted with you closer!!
I want to tell that I do not want to play any games, I do not want to get requests to show my nude pictures or to continue communication in this direction… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I beg you not to answer this e-mail. But if you are a single man who is looking for the serious relations, so I will be very glad to start our communication!!!
I could not understand, you live UK?
I will be looking forward for your letter. This is my e-mail waiting for your letter samiadenth@yandex.com ! Anna

Received: from 194.156.126.49 (unknown [111.206.163.56])
Reply-To: Anna <mf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:17:18 +0400

UNICOM-BJ
China Unicom Beijing province network
ChinaUnicom Hostmaster
No.21,Financial Street
Beijing,100033
P.R.China

IMG-65.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”