It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <ekaterinaarhu83@inbox.ru/ashirnanya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anya; <ashirnanya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 09, 2019 12:40 pm

.... I'm really thrilled to know if they try this Trick once more after a half year .....

Hello my darling, my xxxxxxx,

I am writing you a letter and I know that my heart and thoughts are with you. I would like to see you every minute and keep talking and talking about everything)))
Now your support is very important for me. I always imagine our first meeting, and how you became so close for me during this time.
I imagine your face, I want to see you very much, hug you so tight and never leave you anymore. I feel attraction, want to see your happy eyes.
I want to live with thoughts of the happy future, with thoughts about you and my new job...
I believe that I will succeed in everything and I can organize our meeting very soon. I will be for you the most necessary, desired and beloved woman!
I want to support you in everything. I will be gentle, wise and understanding! I feel as we get closer and closer.
I think about you every day, every minute ... You are the air without which I can’t live even a second. I want to make you the happiest man on this earth.
You melted my heart, my heart was a cold ice. You are my whole life!
Love creates wonders with people, it gives them wings and makes them fly towards each other. Now I will tell you the most important news.
Today I was on meeting with my supervisor. I gave her the last part of all necessary documents.
Now I have absolutely everything ready to start my grant program. I feel like the happiest woman on the earth because I'm flying to you!)))
Since all the documents are collected it means that approximately I can fly to you in 10-12 days.
In order to book the tickets, I have to know the nearest airport to you. Could you please send me this information in the next letter?
Now I will explain you one more time how this system of international education works, so that you do not have questions and doubts..... not necessary coz we know this Trick already :roll:
Major employers are part of the board of trustees of the international medical organization.
They are interested in having their employees constantly improve their qualifications and study in other countries, exchange experiences.
Ultimately, this increases the clinic's rating and brings profit. Therefore, all of them constantly contribute to the general fund.
This money comprises salary for the employees who won the grant.
As I told you earlier this year the working conditions of the grants have been changed.
The association allocates the first tranche, which is intended for the trip expenses and arranging a new place of work.
This employee receives the money in the form of a certificate when he arrives at a new job.
To do this, the employer of this worker is obliged to contribute 1500 euro.
This is a sponsorship fee. All further costs are paid from the general fund in the country where the work and training will take place.
This means that as soon as I come to a new place of job, I will receive my certificate.
And the supervisor will give me all the necessary documents and a bank card to get my salary.
I remind you not forget to tell me the nearest airport to you. I need to know this information tomorrow.
I'll give this information to my supervisor and my employer to start all financial procedures.
I'm waiting for your answer as soon as possible and don’t forget to give me answers to all the important questions))))
I think that you understand that now everything turns into the final stage. Now everything depends on us, we can’t waste time.
As sooner we will do everything, so faster we will meet!!! Kiss you tender, yours Anya.

Received: from [192.168.105.9] ([185.167.96.98])
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 12:19:34 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx,
How was your day?? How is your mood??

I hope that you are doing well. I want to thank you very much that you gave me all the necessary and important information!
I can see and understand how you try to help me, you do so much for us! It's very important for me, I appreciate your help!
We both realize that now a new stage is beginning in our life.
Of course sometimes not everything is going smooth and perfect, but I hope that we will both be tolerant to each other.
Respect and understanding is the basis of a strong relationship, because we are people from different countries with different cultures.
Today I, as always, came to work to check my mail. After that, I met my supervisor and informed her of all the final information.
xxxxxxx we have done everything that was required from us.
The rest of the work for me will be done by the representatives of the association, they will book my ticket,
contact the embassy so that I receive a working visa without problems.
Today my employer should sign a payment order to make a sponsorship contribution to the international medical organization fund.
I think that all this will take 1-2 days.
Very soon I will tell you xxxxxx the date of my flight and send you a copy of my e-ticket
so that you know the schedule of my flight and could meet me at the airport, if you will have such a possibility.
I'm sorry to ask you about it again, I just get a lot of thoughts and emotions, I worry so much!!!
Will you meet me in airport??? It is very important for me. I want to share with you another good news.
Today I returned to work for a second time to read your letter after meeting with my supervisor.
It was a dinner break time, all colleges gather in a separate room to drink coffee, tea and relax from work for a while. I knew about it and bought a cake.
We have such a tradition to treat our colleagues when you are flying on a business trip, vacation, when someone has a birthday or other occasions))
When everyone gathered for a break, they started saying that they were very happy for me, that I was leaving for a practice.
Forgive me, I could not resist and told about us. I said that I met a man with whom I want to build a new life and work in another country.
If we all get along and we understand that we want to spend the rest of our lives together, then I will stay with you forever.
Many colleagues have started saying that online dating is not serious and that a man can write in letters one thing,
but in fact can think and do everything on the contrary!! I said that I'm sure of you and you Eric are serious with me.
I know that you will not let me down and I will not leave you in a difficult moment, I trust you completely.
When they heard these words, they calmed down at once))
Then they began to say that in fact this is a good chance to create a family and to find a woman's happiness.
Also they were a bit jealous that I will receive a decent salary abroad, you know how in your country medical workers are appreciated.
I do not want to show off, but a lot of my colleagues dream of working abroad.
I always think about us and our meeting. By the way, do you like movies? I’m a movie lover! I would really like to go to the cinema with you))))))))))
It seems to me that it's very romantic to watch a movie holding the hands. Have you imagined how we will spend our first weekend together?
I think about it a lot and sometimes have worries about it.
xxxxx I hope that you will help to overcome this excitement and take everything in your hands.
I love you xxxxx!!! Kiss you tenderly and I'm waiting for your letter. Yours, Anya!

Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 12:20:41 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi, xxxxxxx, my dear!
How are you doing today, is everything fine?

Every day I miss you more and more. I feel unreal gravity to you and it's not a dream. You are so important in my life!
I need to hear your words about love, thank you that you understand and support me in everything!
I see how you are doing a lot for me and ready for anything for me. My dreams come true thanks to you my love! You are the best man in the whole world!
My heart beats for you. You're my man! I love you!
Of course, in relationships for me love and sex are important too, because this keeps two people together for a long life.
I'm so cold without you, so empty in bed, because now you're far from me. You're most important for me in the world. You know about this.
You're in my thoughts and dreams, in my mind, in my life. I miss you so much…
When I feel the taste of your tender lips, they will fantastically caress my body.. My life began when we met. I'm happy with you!
I want to know that you feel happy with me, that we will be always together...
Today, when I came to work, I immediately went to the accounts department to find out the news.
Our accountant reported that she had already prepared a payment order to the bank and only the signature of the director is needed.
I asked her for a copy of the statement to show to my supervisor. We should not lose a minute of time!
After receiving a photocopy of the statement, I immediately went to my supervisor,
I showed her a copy of the statement and asked her to start booking my plane ticket.
The supervisor said that this is just a copy of the document and you need to wait for the money to be transferred to the bank account.
She can only pre-book my flight ticket and give me a copy of the e-ticket.
I said that this is really great news as soon as I have a copy of the ticket,
I will definitely send it to you, my love, xxxxxx, so that you will know everything and be ready))))))
Are you happy for us?
A few weeks could you imagine that it would happen???
I could not even imagine that such things could happen to me!
I positively want to smile, I do not understand why, but I had the confidence that I had found my way in the life.
I'll keep informed you with all the news. What plans do you have for today? Now I want to go for a walk to the park. I like this park. Perhaps this is my last walk there))) I want to say goodbye to this place, I understand that it sounds naive, but I'm very sensitive girl.
I will wait for your reply. I hope that tomorrow I will make you happy with some news)))
Forever yours Anya

Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 12:07:55 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

video.mp4
http://sendvid.com/cinr7o4s

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 14, 2019 12:57 pm

..... written in tiny Font ..... :evil: .... I'm sure that tomorrow the cat will be out of the bag .......

Hello my sweetheart xxxxxxx,
How was your day? How is you?

There was no a minute that I did not think about you…
You are far away now, how I miss you now, want you to be next to me, how I dream to spend a day in your arms!!
I wish I could feel the warmth of your hands warming me on cold days. I constantly feel your intimacy to me…
I am calmed down by the thought that soon I will see you in the airport))))))
You will not believe how many times I've been imagined this moment when I can see you, touch to you!!!
It’s amazing that I could see your eyes, your smile. I've been waiting for you for a long time, and this long waiting is almost over, it's only a little bit left...
You came into my life and woke up my feelings. You are the most precious than anything in the world!
I think that today I have the best news for all this time. I have got the exact date and time of my flight to you!!
Can you believe that on 25 MAY our first meeting will take place?!?! On this day I'll be able for the first time to see, hug and kiss you.
It will be the best day of my life!!
Now I have a clear aim – to be together with you and have our relationships, my work and study are going to second plan.
So when I just begin to think about it, all my thoughts are only about our meeting))
May be it sounds naive but I'm already thinking about how I will look like, what kind of makeup, hairstyle I will have, what clothes I should choose…
I think you understand that a real meeting is quite different than the internet chat, I want you to like me from the first second of our meeting))
Also my supervisor told me that the money was not received yet on the association account.
She told me to contact my work management and make a payment in the nearest time.

So today I will talk with my management to speed up this process. Today I send you a photo of an e-ticket. Now you know when I arrive))
I ask you to organize everything so that you will be able to pick me up at in the airport.
Today, my director is not in office. But I'll try to have a meeting with him tomorrow. I want to get his comments about this situation.
Tomorrow everything will be ready. I hope that tomorrow I will hold all the ready documents in my hands!
Then I’m going to meet my director who will give me the originals of all the documents and a copy of my certificate.
Have a wonderful day, my darling! Hug and kiss you! Yours Anya.

P.S I'm just overwhelmed with joyful emotions. I'll call you again today. I'm sending you a copy of my ticket!

Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:46:01 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

.... this e-Ticket was send as PDF. I've send this e-Ticket just now to KLM for a Confirmation via WhatsApp eventhough I know the answer. KLM refused to give a answer ........ but Google is our friend and so we know that e-Ticket from KLM looks complete different.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx,
How are you doing today? I'm very happy to receive your letter. How was your day? How is your health? Today I had a very stressful day.
I had a lot of time to do different things during the day. In the morning I went to the store.
I bought some products, cleaned my flat and did some housework. You know that I like clean home))
I like cooking and I often cook different dishes of Russian traditional cuisine.
Today I prepared dinner and thought that it would be nice if you could try that I’ve made. I prepared the famous Russian borshch.
Have you ever heard anything about it? I think that this is the most famous dish in Russia after dumplings and pancakes.
I wanted you to try my dishes and appreciate their taste)))
I really would like to cook in the kitchen and feel you hug me, kiss me, touch my hips.
It would be very nice to cook together with you our dinner! I'm sure that you will like Eric very much my dishes.
I have more often thoughts, what you think of me as a woman? Do you like my body?
I believe that sex in the relationships is also very important. I would like to know what you think about it.
Do you have any intimate dreams?)) I would like to discuss this topic with you… Of course if you don’t mind.
Is it ok? I'm waiting impatiently for your reply.
Love you! Yours Anya

Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 12:19:10 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm

.... I've blasted her yesterday if she have no other Problems as "to stay at home, to clean the house and to cook when they didn't pay her and since she had a Meeting with the Director" ... :twisted: :twisted:

Hi my love, my darling xxxxxxx,
How was your day? Do you have any news?

Today I have a lot of news!! I'll start from the beginning. In the morning I had a meeting with my supervisor.
We had an extremely unpleasant conversation. I wanted to get explanations about this situation. I asked why they still have not transferred the money?
My director had immediately rebelled and told why he should pay something… He has got the information that I am planning to stay with you forever.
He explained me that the clinic does not want to pay money for me if I am not going to return back.
I was sooooo disappointed to hear that, but I can understand him... After this conversation,
I immediately went to my supervisor to discuss with her the whole situation.
I asked if I can cash my certificate in Russia to make this payment. Can an international medical organization do this??
She replied that over the past two years they changed the rules of the grant program. If I decided to fly to Israel, there would be no problems.
But this is the different situation…
I could get the whole amount of money in Russia. That is why my supervisor said that my only option is to pay the membership fee by myself.
My dear, I am not in despair, because everything is ready for my journey. I went to the bank where I my money deposit.
I have been using this bank for a long time and I was sure that they will be able to give me a loan for a short period of time.
I explained the whole situation to the bank manager, I showed him a copy of my certificate that I will be able to pay the loan when I get my first salary. But the manager denied me because of the number of reasons.
Then I took from my bank account all my savings, it was 900 usd and returned to work to write you a letter.
On my way I was wondering where I can find the rest 600 usd… I'm still paying a loan for my apartment, so unfortunately I can’t sell it now.
Then I realized that I have no other way but to lend this amount from you. I'm sure that for you xxxxxx it's not a problem.
We both have done so much for our meeting, I do not think you'll deny me now.
Moreover, I will give you this money back in 3-4 days after my arrival, as soon as I get my bank card.
I will cash my certificate without problems and I will return this money to you immediately.
I really don’t understand this situation, why it is a big problem now and that everything turned out just on the eve of my leaving, but I have no other choice and I am confident that you xxxxxx will not leave me in this situation…
Maybe it is like a test of our relations and our words?
I'm sure that my man will do everything to help me solve any problem and not to worry about it.
I send you a copy of my certificate that you can see it. I will wait for your answer.
It will be another sleepless night... Oh, what an adventure I have on my way to you! I love you xxxxxx!!!
Yours Anya.

Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 12:15:35 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

The-Bank-statement.jpg

Passport.jpg

... this Passport is Nonsense. We've some Graphic Mistakes, Pic is wrong, Transcription in the machine-readable part down is wrong, Passport is definately NOT issued March 2017.

Generally: we know this complete crap already from 3 other Scams here in RS. Bankstatements+Bill+Passport are all identically. This Idiot have only exchanged the name. Before they've used it for Anastasiya Simonova, Svetlana Rogoshnikova and Natalya Klementova.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello, my love.
How was your day yesterday? What is your mood today??
I hope that everything is in order and you have not changed your position about our meeting. Today I had an unpleasant conversation with my curator.
I gave him the promise that I could make the necessary payment within a few days.
But you still have not given me the money, I can not close this matter without you.
My curator requires payment, they are required to confirm the date of my flight and all other issues related to my move.
I beg you, today you must find time, at least one hour, to send me money. We can not wait any longer. If we miss this opportunity,
I'm afraid that I will have problems and I will have to stay in Russia even for a long time.
Now our future is in your hands, it all depends on you, I ask you to take this as seriously as possible. I'm waiting for your answer today.

Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 10:29:40 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
I read your letter. At first I thought I'd answer you?? I didn't expect that from you. I thought we trusted each other!
In all your letters you told me that I can always rely on you and can always count on your help???
We had our conversation, so we both want to change our lives, build our future together. At first I thought I for you it's just entertainment.
I felt very hurt and just wanted to cry and never write to anyone on the Internet. Then I decided to understand why you refused me so little help???
I began to search the Internet and read different articles. This what the horror!!!!
I totally understand you! You're absolutely right. Now I understand how much lies and evil there are in this world wide web. Many people enjoy including you and me! Lonely and naive people. It's really terrible!!!
Only now I realized what a mistake I made when I asked you to borrow this amount of money! After all, it's not a lot of money and we have to solve this problem together. But the worst thing happened, you completely changed your mind about me. Now you think I was trying to trick you????
I don't want you to think that about me and I don't deserve it!!!
All my life I've lived honestly and achieved everything myself. I built my own career, and I'm still single because of it. It's my own fault I never asked other people for help. I hope xxxxxx, you believe me, that I did everything I could! Did you see the Bank statement in my Bank account??? I withdrew all the money I had. I just had no choice,
I had to do it, because in the last few days I have a new meaning in my life - it's you xxxxx!!! I think you want to change your life, too! We both have a chance to do this! I hope all your sweet words were true and you really need me and I could melt your heart. I did not think about my career, I thought that came the moment in my life when
it's time to just turn everything around and live differently. On this I openly told my Manager that I no longer plan to return to Russia.
I want to stay with you xxxxxx, forever!
So I risked everything I had. I asked my curator to do everything so that I, as an independent person flew to USA
I didn't mean to hurt you! it pains me that you have doubts. I don't like the fact that I have to ask you for money in debt. I never did, and now I feel new. I feel like crying..((( In my thoughts I just thought about what a wonderful man you are and will never leave me in trouble. After all, real men always help their woman. Am I right? I would have returned all the money to you in 2-4 days after my arrival to you. Have you seen my certificate? I'll have that money in your country.
I want to explain everything to you so you don't think badly of me. In our country, close people help each other even financially. I was absolutely sure that we are talking to you openly and honestly, which is why I think you are a very close person, and now I think you are my man. You think I'm your girlfriend, too? Just that I allowed myself to ask you for the money. I simply have no other option! It's important to me that you don't think terrible things about me. I'm just a naive girl who made a stupid mistake. I know how serious Bank and personal documents are in your country! I opened you all the data on my Bank account so you could see that I was willing to give everything for us and our future. You saw the official document from the Medical organization, you know that I will get my first salary of 3000 usd. This will happen in 2-3 days as I will end up in USA. I'll pay you back easily. You saw in this document that the organization allocates separate money for my accommodation?
You do realize we could have arranged for me to rent an apartment from you! Then we will have an additional source of income. I understand that this is a trifle, but still it is an additional income. I told you all this again so you'd understand my behavior. I don't want you to think badly of me.
I really love you xxxxxxx. I'm talking absolutely seriously!!!
I calmly and honestly told you my thoughts and my behavior. I'm sure you'll understand.
In any case, the decision is yours. You want my opinion??? I'm tired of being alone, I'm ready to give everything I have for our meeting. I did it!!!
Now you have to answer yourself honestly! You want to change your life??? Do you want to get a kind, affectionate, loving and caring woman???
You want change??? I really want to build a real and sincere relationship with you, which is based on love and trust.
I am absolutely sure that a man who can write such letters, can not play with my feelings. I couldn't be wrong about you, and I'm putting those bad thoughts out of my head. I'm asking you to help me with this 600 usd and this problem will be solved. I'm asking you to do everything you can to keep me from crying. Ok ?
Your Anya!!!

Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 10:40:32 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valeriya; <valmel35@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:43 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Salut. How are you? I hope you are great and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am very much excited that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Valeriya. Obviously you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I come from a large beautiful country the Russian Federation. I am 35 y.old. I’m looking for a guy for devoted friendship and probably for meaningful relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be glad to see your letter. I hope you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as may be. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more images of me. So we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted better. I believe you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you. I wish you a lucky day and good spirit.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: valmel35@yandex.com

I am expecting a letter from you Valeriyoka!

Received: from localhost (WGPON-39161-50.wateen.net [110.39.161.50])
From: Pretty Valeriychika <forever.3totoro-sas@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Pretty Valeriychika <forever.3totoro-sas@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Pretty Valeriychika <forever.3totoro-sas@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 16:22:30 +0200

WATEEN-TEL
National WiMAX/IMS environment
Muhammad Ashraf
Wateen Telecom Limited Main Walton Road, Opp. Bab-e-Pakistan,
Walton Cantt., Lahore
Pakistan

DSC395.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valeriya; <valerimelder@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:52 pm

......from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Aloha my dear mate. How are you today? I believe you are great and you will be happy to answer me. I am enourmously excited that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Valeriya. Obviously you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I live a large wonderful state Russia. I am 35 years. I’m want to find a guy for good aminty and probably for serious relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to get your message. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as possible. If you reply to my letter, I will send you more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful mood.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: valerimelder@yandex.com

I am waiting Valeriyushka

Received: from localhost (unknown [203.192.229.66])
To: <sebbaer@hotmail.de>
Reply-To: Valeriyushika Sweet <toshiyasu-y@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyushika Sweet <toshiyasu-y@citrus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 10:35:07 +0200

Jayesh Modi
49-50 12th Road MIDC Andheri
East Mumbai
India

PCX058.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valeriya; <valmel35@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:12 pm

..... from my 24FD-Mailaccount today.

Greetings, How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am enourmously excited that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Valeriya. Probably you have realized where I come from by my name. I am from a big picturesque state the Russian Federation. I am thirty-five years. I’m searching for a guy for true friendship and probably for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to get your respond. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to find out more details about you. I wish you an excellent day and merry spirit.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: valmel35@yandex.com

I am expecting a letter from you Valeriyusya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [130.105.235.59])
Reply-To: Woman Valeriyunya <hachimann@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Woman Valeriyunya <hachimann@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 17:05:31 +0200

SKYBROADBAND
Jeffrey Carl L. Simangan
409 P. Guevarra cor. Ibanez St,
Little Baguio, San Juan City
Philippines

CAM-520.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:27 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Greetings, How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am very much happy that I’ve got a chance to to get in contact with you. I am Valeriya. Probably you have realized where I am from judging by my name. I come from a large picturesque country Russia. My age is thirty-five y.old. I’m searching for a man for devoted friendship and possibly for meaningful relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to see your message. I hope you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I’d be delighted to learn more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: valerimelder@yandex.com

I am waiting Valeriyulenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [92.101.63.5])
Reply-To: Valeriyushika Valeriychik <syu@peach.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyushika Valeriychik <syu@peach.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 06:23:31 +0200

JSC "North-West Telecom", Arkhangelsk branch
Andrew Lun
JSC "North-West Telecom", Arkhangelsk branch
142 Lomonosova st., office 617
163061 Arkhangelsk Russia

PIC-309.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:31 pm

.... with the last Pic also in my 419-Mailaccount.

Hey there my great pen-friend, How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am extremely excited that I’ve got an opportunity to get acquainted with you. My name is Valeriya. Obviously you have understood where I come from judging by my name. I am from a big wonderful land Russia. My age is thirty five years old. I’m looking for a guy for good fellowship and possibly for committed relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to receive your message. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as soon as possible. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more images of me. So we could see each other better and get to know each other better. I hope you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to learn more details about you. I wish you an excellent day and merry mood.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: valerimelder@yandex.com

I am waiting Valeriyusha!

Received: from localhost (unknown [188.254.46.102])
Reply-To: Sunny Valeriyushika <hightime@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Valeriyushika <hightime@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 07:01:18 +0200

BROADBAND_INTERNET_ACCESS
BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS FOR CUSTOMERS ROSTELECOM
PJSC Rostelecom Technical Team
PJSC Rostelecom
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <tatianakoli@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 pm

...... from DMF-Mailaccount

Good Day Charming, How are you today? I hope you are OK and you will be happy to answer me. I am very much happy that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Tatiana. Probably you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I live a large splendid country Russia. My age is thirty-five. I’m looking for a man for devoted friendship and probably for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to see your respond. I 'm looking for a serious man for a serious relationship. I don't want to play games and waste time. Age no longer allows to waste time on men who need only sex or a week adventure. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to learn more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and merry spirit.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: tatianakoli@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you Tatianusya,

Received: from localhost ([223.205.249.105])
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:55:13 +0200

TRIPLETNET-AS-AP
Triple T Internet PCL
TRIPLET PCL
200 Moo4 Chaengwattana Road
Pakkret Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand

PCX-915.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aleksandra; <lyalyaar35@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm

..... from DMF-Mailaccount

Hello dear friend. How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am very much glad that I’ve got a chance to to get in contact with you. My name is Aleksandra. Maybe you have understood where I am from by my name. I am from a large picturesque land Russia. I am 35 years old. I’m looking for a guy for good fellowship and probably for meaningful relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be delighted to see your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we could see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to learn more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: lyalyaar35@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you. Aleksandrusha.

Received: from localhost (ZBzLiGZ-ghEVgnQQz6+KZUc2T1PleCZp5ToZhLk2fLtpHdZmukA0dCukQeWxUMTZX5@[185.220.102.8])
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:48:16 +0100
From: Pretty Aleksandrulka <daniel0112@t-online.de> <<<---- Returnaddress when you press "answer"!
To: youngshekeh@gmail.com

Zwiebelfreunde e.V.
ZWIEBELFREUNDE
This network is used for research
in anonymization services and
provides Tor exit nodes to end
users.
Moritz Bartl
Zwiebelfreunde e.V.
c/o DID Dresdner Institut fuer Datenschutz
Palaisplatz 3
01097 Dresden
Germany

DSC395.jpg: 27/06/18; 04:33pm;

Return to “Russian scammers”