It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Diana; <novawoman7374@yahoo.com/yuliya.ershova.35@hotmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Fyodorova; <elenafyodorova7337@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:04 pm

....... written at 7am .... does she sleep in the local Libary??????

Hello again!!! Thanks for reply... Let's using e-mails because it is suitable for me...
I use computer and internet access in local library where I use computer in my free time.
That's why I can not write a reply to you fast and often as you may understand.
I bet you want to know I live in Russia in city Saratov... I speak Russian and know English also...
I like to hang out with friends, go to cinema and theatre, or just walking in parks and things like that...
On my 35 years old I am single still... My height is about 174 cm, weight about 68 kg. I keep my body fit.
I am here on net just looking for new friends or suitable male to share life probably.
I decided to use internet seaching for companion because having not much free time to look for friends or mates
in real life because my work takes time. Life is too short and I am here not to play games or some drama or waste time...
Just want any real relations. By the way I do not care about our age or distance difference absolutely. Will see in future...
Please write to me more about yourself... Ask me anything you wish. I will answer everything you would like to know.
Here are my new pics for you... Hope to get yours in your next reply too... Bye for now... Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

017.jpg

028.jpg: 21/09/18; 08:47am ....... Концертный зал им. П.И. Чайковского ---> 27.12.2016 .. its Moscow

spring.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Hello again. Thanks for your response.
How are you? As for me I am in good mood because have some free time from work and have chance to write to you again.
I love animals very much especially cats, dogs, horses and dolphins.
You know 2 years ago I had a little kitty, but one day she ran from
me. I cannot find her from that moment and now I have not any pets too.
As I am having high education in economical and financial sector I am working an accountant in local market.
I like my work but sometimes very busy and tired but OK it is life! No time for tears at all...
I am living alone in one-room flat. I have never been married before and do not have any kids. But I like kids...
As for family I have mom living not far from me this city also. My mom is 62 years old but she looks much younger.
I love her because it is the one person of my family for this time. I do not have any brothers or sisters.
My daddy died in 2015. He had got in car accident and next day he had died of loss of blood. But I have already reconciled.
Anyway as optimist by mood I continue to like my life, work and motherland but I am out of political wars and intrigues...
You know I have been in several cities of Russia and have lived in Malta few years ago for working contract.
Do you like to travel? Where have you been? Which most places did you like in the world or in your country may be?
So feel free to write more about yourself. It's interesting for me to know. Let's find common themes.
By the way I added your e-mail to my contact list so I hope you will do the same so our letters will be not lost.
Here are few photos of me of different places and times. Hope you like anyway. Also more your photos would be pleasant for me...
OK I must finish my letter... Bye till the next time... Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

003.jpg

dinner.jpg

night-river.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello again!!! xxxxxxx is here again!
As you know I am using internet in library. It is not so fast but quite good...
I hope you read my letters with no problems. I studied English on Malta as I have mentioned.
I lived there few months as we have had different seminars and English lessons with my co-workers.
I am single still as I have mentioned before. I can not find good male for myself.
Here in Russia it's very difficult for making new beginnings even because many men
drinks alcohol and rough with girls. So to find good male here is really difficult.
Therefore I am here and using internet to try to find some good male or just a friend.
I can not write that I have many friends. I have few friends but they quite good people.
We frequently meet with them on a camping and we have a rest, play
volleyball and badminthon, hearing music and just talking with each other.
Also I like some outdoors activies such as cycling, swimming, roller skate and skiing in winter...
I do not smoke. As for drinks I can let to myself some dry wine or champine on holidays.
And how does you and your friends have a rest?
Do you have alot of friends or few good friends as me?
What kind of things do you like do for fun?
OK here are some photos of me. I am in the left side on photo with friend. Hope you like...
Bye for now and waiting for your reply... Your friend Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

cycling.jpg

friends.jpg

roll-skating.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi again my friend xxxxxx. Thanks for reply! How are you today?
Sorry again for taking so long to write back to you.
Usually I work 5-6 days a week. I have not much free time here.
Yesterday I left work some earlier and went to home and decided to
clean my room. I just like to live in cleaned rooms. I like to keep my
apartment cozy and comfortable. Also I like home cleaning process.
And do you like your home? Do you keep it cozy???
By the way what kind of food you like mostly? Are you good in cooking?
As for me I like cooking very much. Most of all I like to make fresh salads
and soups. Like to use fresh ingredients only. Also I can make some russian meals.
But also I am good in making sandwiches, burgers and cakes at home.
Sometimes I visit master classes in cafe and kitchens to learn some recipes.
Oh always forgot to write to you about my Birthday which on March 14, 1984.
I am Pisces in astrology signs. But I do not believe in astrology so much.
As for my favorite holidays are my Birthday and New Year Ave.
What's holiday do you like the most? What holidays do you celebrate?
I like to write to you and discuss common themes with you.
You can see more pics of me here. I hope you will like them!!!
I love to laugh and make people smile. Hopefully I'll be able do that for you someday.
I think it will be really good if we would meet in person one day...
You are interesting me as a person and I like your life views that's why I like to write to you...
Oh I must hurry up to go to work now. So till the next time I am writting to you BYE,
Your friend Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

042.jpg

060.jpg

door.jpg

smile.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi again dear friend xxxxxxx.
Sorry again for taking so long to write back to you...
Just want to let you know two males have contacted with me by e-mail last few days.
But I will not write to them. I do not wish to contact with them at all.
Because one of them was very nervious and have asked my nudes photos
in every message which I would never do at all!!! I am a self-esteem woman and
to send nude photos in internet considered as bad opinion in our country.
Other male was rude and angry and have tried to insult me a some bad woman as I am russian only.
So bad opinion to Russians these days due political intrigues in the world.
But what's wrong in me if I am living in Russia? What's my fault?
I just want to continue to write to you only. Because you are interesting for me as just a friend even.
I feel like we know each other for a long time already. I just want to let you know that I am trustful for you.
As you know I hate lie or dramas or any kinds of bullshit. Life is too short and I have no time for it...
Sorry but my last relations makes me some carefully in finding friends...
Most males says so much words here just for reaching sex and no more...
On my opinion sex is important in good relations but it is not the first thing...
I just want to find my twin soul. I want to share what I have with one special person...
I feel free myself to open my soul to you! So feel free to write more about you and your lifestyle.
I am so happy that internet helped me to find such good friend as you.
I think it would be good to meet each other in person one day in future.
I bet you agree with me that a face to face meeting would help us in our dating better.
What's about if we will meet in person? What do you think about it? Let me know please...
I have had expirience in visit another country in the past. So I will see what can I do myself...
I will wait your reply soon. Plus any of your photos would be pleasant for me!!!
Here are few on mine again!!! Hope you like them too... Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

011.jpg

011.jpg

balcony.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi dear friend xxxxxx.
Thanks for reply again. I am so happy to write new letter to you today!
How are you? Hope you have wonderful day! As for me I am in good mood today.
Because today I have some free time and I am writting this letter to you now.
I like your letters. I like to discuss with you and be heart open...
Just imagine I could reach you in near future probably. If you do not mind of course...
And it is not just some dream but I need some time to see what can I do on my own.
I must find out everything in details step by step as such things do not decide fast.
Can you advise to see some beautiful places in your area when I would reach you?
Can you be my guide? It would be really wonderful to visit good places together.
By the way a couple of days ago I was some busy because I am still trying to learn
all possible ways to visit you. First of all I must register an international passport.
I have had it few years ago but term has expired and it is not valid now so I must update it.

I will see what can I do in future and will keep you informed about everyting.
Today I am sending my postal address just in case may be you are interesting to know:

Elena Fyodorova, 83 2nd Sadovaya St. apt# 19, Saratov, 410054, Russia

Please also send me your postal address. It will help me to organize trip correctly.
Or let me know details of the nearest international airport to you or
some of them so I plan my trip with no any mistakes. So what's airport name or code?
I have some saving funds so I am ready to use it to orginize our meeting. :applause:
Today I am sending few old simple photos of me! Hope you like them anyway.
Were maden in city Anapa in the Southern part of Russia...
Most Russian likes to go to there on vacations for sun and sea enjoying. Me and my friends like too...
I am on the right side with my friend photo as you may understand.
I would be happy to get your pics in your next letter also.
Your letters make my days more interesting and happy! Please keep in touch. Bye for now... Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

after-swimming.jpg

open-air-cafe.jpg

pool.jpg

.... under given address Саратовская обл., Саратов г., 2-я Садовая ул. 83, 410054 we can find:

..... Post office, Post Bank, Police Station, Western Union; ВТБ Bank automat

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm

... Passport must be the Luxury-Edition in Gold & Platinum coz Passport cost around 75$

Hello again dear friend xxxxxxx!
How are you these days? How is weather there by the way?
I was some busy last few days for the reason to make everything to organize our meeting.
And as a result I am so happy to let you know I have very good news for us!!!
I got an updated international passport today morning!
Updating process took short time because I have already had passport in the past.
I paid for it on my own 13385 russian rubles saved from my last salary. Just in case
you do not understand how much it's about 203 in $ US currency. But I do not regret...
I am just so happy that I have current international passport I could visit you!
So we are one step closer to our meeting now! I hope you are happy to know this news also!
So when I will have more free time I plan to learn more about my visit to you...
I understand this process will take not just one day but will learn how to make it faster.
I just want to find possible ways where I can economize funds as I have done on my trip in Malta in the past.
I will keep you informed about everything what I would learn. Just need time for everything. Holding crossing fingers...
By the way would you like me to buy some present from here??? I can get you some souvenir for you from Russia if you wish.
OK I must finish my letter. Here are some more photos of me. I hope you enjoy them. Send me any kind of your pics also...
I must go to work now... Bye till the next time... Your Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

052.jpg

sand.jpg

wave.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi again xxxxxx. Last days were so busy for me. I mean I am spending much time for learning
about my visit process. Just came back from travel agency and now I am writting everything in details.
All necessary documents for visa registration process are approved by agency! I could get a visa!
I plan to register a student type of visa to you because it is the cheapest way to visit you.
But according to the terms of the contract I must pay for visa registration during 3 weeks period!
If I would not pay for registration process in this term my visa request
will stop at all and I will not be able to register it again because
it is really not so easy to register visa because the number of visas are limited!
I have to pay 17820 russian rubles total for all procedure... OK it is the same about 275 $ US.
This amount is total and includes: payment for application, payment for visa registration,
payment for an interview in embassy, konsular fee and medical check-up fee which is necessary thing also.
It is really good price for everything total. But true to inform I do not have enough money to pay it.
Because I have already spent my salary for some papers to get passport last week as you know.
So that's why I need to ask your support by funds from you for visa payment.
It is really too pity that I am asking money help but please understand me! Not everything is in my power.
So lets not loose this chance now!!! We must hurry up with payment for processing...
And important things are my school fee and flight tickets fee to your country will sponsor by our government under international student support program after I would get valid student visa. Most students use this program every year because it is really works.
Also I used this program when I visit Malta few years ago so I know how it works. So that’s why my wish to get student visa and come to you is the cheapest way for our meeting. In this case I do not need to have money for flight and school training in future. Just need to pay for student visa in time while this way is available and after getting student visa I do not need to worry about funds for tickets at all. So I will not bring you any travel expenses in future.
So let’s use this program but please help me by funds 275 $ US for getting visa now.
Do not be angry at me for asking money. I tried to do everything myself for money situation but really not everything in my power now! Honestly I hate money discussions but now is a moment I must do it because I do not have any other way to solve this problem on my own so that's why I am asking funds help from you.
Believe me I am fair the work, I earn own money and I am proud of it. But not everything in my power right now.
I have spent my own money for passport updating as you know and now I have so little time before visa payment deadline!
I am afraid if I don’t pay for it now and get it probably I could have problems with getting student visa in the future.
OK I am sending some more photos of me for you. Hope you like them anyway...
Also I do not know is it risk or not to send paper via e-mail but I am adding a copy of my current passport here which I got few days ago so you can understand the result I have done and see all my valid details just in case you may need ever.
Oh I see my letter has so many words today but I just want to explain everything in details.
Anyway if need more details just ask me I will answer as soon as possible. Bye till the next time... Yours Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

cafe.jpg

evening.jpg

international-passport.jpg

.... its a waste of Time to comment this crap .... they'll arrest her already on the Entry of the Airport coz of extreme Stupidity ...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:06 pm

...... nervy

Hi again xxxxxxx!!! I did not get any comments from you about my last
letter... Did you get it at all??? Simply last time I sent detailed
letter about how can I visit you but I need some money help from you.
I need to pay for visa for visit you. Can you help me with it? Let me know please!
Simply I do not know what to do and to think because I do not have any
words about it from you.
Once again I am adding a copy of my international passport here so you could
see my current document... Did you get it before???
Few steps for our meeting I made on my own as you can see I have new
international passport and now I need your financial assistance for
the next important step to our meeting...
I just can not make on my own right now... It is not so easy for me...
I will take care about other expenses for trip by myself.
I am waiting for your new letters... bye for now... Yours Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:10 pm

..... one can see, Xmas is around and Boris need Money for presents ....

Dear xxxxxx,
OK I just read your last message. Very pity... I am so sad now...
I understand after me was asking money help from you have so much
negative to me suddenly!!! But it seems like you do not want hear me even!!!
It is so easy for you just to change opinion... Now you are so ideal man I am so bad woman!
Yes I am asking money help from you but can you understand me at all,
can you understand my position simply I do not have an own money right
now for it just because I have spent all I have to my international
passport registration as you do not remember.
Can you understand it at all? I feel really bad myself to asking money help
from you but I have no any other way, nobody could help me such amount
here. Nobody interested in our meeting except us now!!!
OK it is very easy for you just to choose such position "Come here
on your own if you want to visit, I will be so glad to see you when
you would come but I do not want to help you".
As for dreaming about our meeting you are OK and very good dreamer and
as for discussing of my problems and helping me to make this dreams
come true suddenly I became so bad person and you are so good...
But if you also really interested in our meeting you may understand me too...
Or do you think I am just sitting here at the computer and just asking
money from you and other things happens itself? NO absolutely!!!
I spent so many power and money and time to gather all papers for visit to
get an international passport for visit YOU and you must understand
me now it was not so easy as you might think.
Please understand sometimes it is necessary to trust people!!!
Also as I remember you wrote that you want our meeting in your past letters...
But what’s wrong in me asking your money help just for our meeting???
I am real woman and just wish our meeting come true. It might really
happen in future but it depends on us. I have already maden everything
in my power so that's why I am asking money help from you now.
I can not do everything myself alone, it is so difficult. The average salary here
is 20000-25000 Rubles a month and nobody could borrow almost full month salary
just because WE (YOU and ME) wants to meet each other. So I can not reach you without
your money transfer help. This money I do not need for me. It is full
amount just for our meeting!!! You will not loose this money. I will come to
your place and will work there. And as soon as I earn I will give you money back.
Are you a real man who knows what he want in own life or are you just
like any others just waiting when happiness fall from the sky???
So let's fighting for our meeting together!!!
I just need to get visa and I will take care about other expenses for trip by myself
using student support program as I have already mentioned.
Just try to understand me correct, I am not so bad as you think in
your head. I just want to use this chance to meet each other that's
why I am asking money help from you.
OK here is some photo of me for you again. My friend helped me to make it.
You can see me here in library holding current international passport which I got
in my hands!!! I was so happy that I got passport and made this pic special
for you just to show to you one again I am real for you and I made few steps
for our meeting myself already!!! But WE must work for OUR meeting together!!!
Once again sorry for big letter. I just want to write all details...
I will wait for your next letter... Bye for now... Yours Elena

..... IP shows Microsoft

holding-passport.jpg .... what for a terrible big Hand :lol:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetllana; <sweetysvetlanavaskina@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Greetings dear friend! Have found your e-mail name due the internet finding. I still wish to know more about you. And let me tell about me. I am honest woman searching a smart companion with real sense of humor and who knows how to make his woman happy. I enjoy cycling and go to gym in my free time. I do not like any kinds of fakes. What about you? Write to me anything of you. What do you like to do? How do you do your spare time? Your hobbies. Write back your reply sooner. Would be glad to get your photos also.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: sweetysvetlanavaskina@hotmail.com

Best Wishes.

Received: from icmsa300101.i.softbank.jp (imsa3001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.77])
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 19:19:50 +0200
To: gpatsiosnaya@gmail.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC959.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olga.stepanova.1985@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:01 pm

...... she appeared today out of the blue in my 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her..... address trade coz my 2nd. DLB-Emailaddress is listed nowhere

Hi again new friend. Got your e-mail name due the dating running. I wish to meet you. And I want to write about myself. I am honest girl waiting for a kind guy with kind sense of humor and who knows how to make his female effective. I enjoy camping and visit museums in my free time. Plus I do not like all kinds of malices. What about you? Tell me anything of you. What do you love to do? How do you spend your free days? Your goals. Waiting for your letter today. Would love to get your pics plus. Take care...

Received: from twaV.quantum ([176.110.250.86])
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:39:07 -0100
Reply-To: olga.stepanova.1985@hotmail.com
To: davemarq71@yahoo.com.au

NOVOE-KTV-NET
Nikolay M Vasiliev
Novoe Kabelnoe Television Ltd.
Sovetskaya str., 45A
Novocheboksarsk
Chuvashia
Russia, 429956

CAM-8654.jpg: 07/08/15; 00:53am; Apple iPhone 7

...... EXIF forged and we end up again in the Nirvana of Kazakhstan on the Border

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <olga.stepanova.1985@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:37 pm

Hello there again!!! Sorry for delay... Let me introduce shortly for the first time.
As for me name is Olga 35 years old... Living alone and looking for new relations
Tell me some more about you.. What do you do? What are your dreams?
By the way here is my photo... Do now forget to send yours also... Olga

Received: from [10.0.2.15] (89.163.249.202) ... used in Scam Dec. 2018 by the german colleagues
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 10:04:25 +0300

myLoc managed IT AG
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Network Operations & Services
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

002.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olga.stepanova.1985@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:55 pm

..... again im my 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount

Hi xxxxxx I wrote few letters to you in the past... Why did you not reply???
Did you get them at all? Please write to me soon!
Olga

Received: from [10.0.2.15] (89.163.249.202)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 18:14:20 +0300

DE-MYLOC-DUS-20060217
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
Düsseldorf
GERMANY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <olga.stepanova.1985@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:07 pm

hi xxxxxxx... we seem to lost contact for i haven't heard from you for some time. hope you are ok.
are you still interested in me???
Olga

Received: from [10.0.2.15] (89.163.249.202)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 12:51:57 +0300

DE-MYLOC-DUS-20060217
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
Düsseldorf
GERMANY

Return to “Russian scammers”