It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <hollycatty54@gmail.com/katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:14 pm

.... she send me the same Letter from Friday once more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:49 pm

I’m sorry. To me the notice that my letter has come has not been delivered to you. Therefore I have sent again. I hope you understand.

Received: from r120.red.fastwebserver.de ([217.79.190.120] helo=[192.168.23.117]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 20:00:25 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Network Operations & Services
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 pm

My dearest xxxxxx!
I am so glad to get a message from you! I was waiting for your letter with impatience.
Sometimes, when i check my mail and don't find new letters from you, i read the letters you sent me before once again.
I am so happy with your interest in me but sometimes i feel little sad when you have no chance to reply me fast.
Can i ask you to write me your letters as often as you can? Even a small ones, even a couple of words, it's always a
big pleasure for me! I know, i know, sometimes it's i who is slow to reply, please sorry for that! Please try to
understand my situation, my studying and my works takes a lot of time and believe me, i am using every single spare minute to write you my letters. Besides there are a lot of things i should do before my practice travel.
Probably a phone talk could be more comfortable way to talk or maybe not, who knows, but still, my phone is off-line.
It was crashed and i thought- why should i buy a new one here?- I know that i can buy a iphone
(that i was dreamed about a long time ago) significantly cheaper when i'll reach your country!
After all it'll be so soon. I wish i could speak with you, hear your voice and talk about my travel, but right now i have no phone. So, the simplest way to keep our dialogue is emailing. I am very counting on your understanding. There are too much expenses and very little time because of this upcoming travel, so i have no chance to buy phone now. But, i'll try to find a way to speak with you on phone as soon as i can, believe me!
It's so great that you speak what's on your mind regarding my past letter. Somehow i knew that you'll understand my life stance. Sometimes i catch myself on the fact that my english level isn't enough to express myself. But i am learning fast.
There is still no exact info regarding my flight, habitation and some other things... There is so much things that i should solve in the first time in my life, and sometimes it makes me feel exhausted. I'll let you know all the information as soon as i'll get it. Never mind, the main point is that i'll arrive to your country soon, then i'll tell you the whole story about this long procedures. And you can be absolutely sure- nothing excites me more than our first meeting! :)
Hope you feel the same xxxxx?
Sorry, but i'll have to keep this letter short. I was running all the day from one point to another, so much to do.
It will be a big day today- my friend Sveta's birthday. I presume it'll be boring there, you know, only
couples, some of them married, some have children. And this is one of the situations where i find myself so lonely.
In this moments i feel how strong my need in a man's presence in my life, i mean one man, only men in my life!
And i have some good feelings about our dialogue in this way ;) Hope there will be some changes soon...
I wish you could be with me at this birthday, i bet the things become much much cooler! You made a great impression on me, so i think it's what you usually do with peoples. Am i right? :) Sending you a kiss :*
Anyway, i should be at this birthday party, Sveta is my close friend.
It was a pleasure for me to write you this letter, this way i can tell you how strong i miss your words.
So, i am waiting for your reply.
Hope this letter made you smile and wasn't too boring.
It's sad, but i must finish my message, so tired...
Sending you my photos, hope you'll like it ;)
Millions of kisses,
Your Ekaterina.

Received: from r120.red.fastwebserver.de ([217.79.190.120] helo=[192.168.23.117]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:14:18 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00998521.jpg

again-me-and-Sveta.jpg

my-friend-Sveta.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!
I am so happy to see your letter again, my dearest! How are you doing there?
Admirable that all the necessary papers and documentations are ready and in a day or two i'll travel to Kiev
for practice meeting at the local consulate. This is a very latest news so i was so hurry to share it with you
Every time i found your letter at my email i feel so good, so warmth, so excited. I believe it's unusual but somehow
i miss you as if we know each other for a years. I learned that you are so gentle and passionate person and it's
so easy and pleasant to keep a dialogue with you :)
Birthday i talk you about passed well, nothing special. As i told you it was a little uninteresting and i thought
all the time, what if you could be with me now. I am single now and sometimes it's hard.
As i see our communication goes in right direction, and from my point we should not hide anything, be absolutely
sincere in our actions and talks. This is a relations i was looking for) But first, i must warn you, there are
so much unrevealed passion in me and you must be ready for a lot of it! Hope it doesn't sounds kinky or something :)
I'll need all the passion you can give when we will meet, hope you are ready for that! Hope you don't mind about this straightness...
I think there is a reasons why i have no partner or boyfriend. I guess it's all about me. Besides, i'm going to leave
this country so there is no point to look for boyfriend here. But the main thing, in my opinion, is that man's here
are so ordinary, i don't know how to say- with lack of passion and fantasy.
I guess i never had appropriate partner...
After all we should be free in our love and passion! Do you agree with me?
But i am asking you to understand me and don't think of me like
a dirty girl, i am a good girl after all! I told you all this, all my fantasies cause i think i can trust you! You are a first
man i have such a free dialogue. I am sure you think the same way, who knows, maybe it's a fate that
we meet each other!
I need worthy man in my life, to whom i can give all my sincere and deep passion and love!
Hope you still think of me like a attractive girl.
And if there is something that repels you, please, don't hide your thoughts and write them to me! Ok?
I like you so much xxxxxxx! Let's be sincere with each other!
Waiting your reply with huge impatience!
Hundreds of hot gentle kisses!
Your Ekaterina

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 17:28:13 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00287568.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx!
Another letter from you and another piece of pure happiness!
You are so passionate and hot, i can feel it in your words!
I am in a completely rush now, my train will departure in 2 hours and i'll be on my way to Kiev.
I must be very attentive now, don't want to forget something like documents or other needed things.
This will be a long trip, i'll be away from this place for a 5 month, ow, i better not forget to empty my fridge :)
There are so many thoughts in my mind now, and much more feelings in my heart, i am so rushed and excited,
cause we will have an opportunity to meet so soon! I'll stay in Kiev for a couple of days, i need to get on
some meeting in local embassy and sign some papers before my flight to you :)
I'll find a way to contact you from the Kiev. Not much cash left after all the expenses but it'll be enough for my travel)
Most probably i'll use internet cafes, that's a cheapest and easiest way to contact with you at any time of the day.
This is my first time when i am leaving the Ukraine and i am a bit scared and nervous. How is the life going out there, a whole new world, new life... So much to learn...
Could you please tell me, how much will it be 12 000 $ in your country ? Will it be enough for a living?
That's a lot of cash here, in Ukraine. I think you could help me to spend this cash) I can spend them how ever i want
and nobody from the program will know that! The other expenses like habitats and food are paid by government program.
So, i hope this grant will be enough for sort of appropriate living, am i right or not xxxxxxx?
Well, i am running too far again, first of all i need to get this cash when i'll get to your capital and visit a Finnish
embassy. There i'll get my grant, all the necessary instructions,a practice plan and a practice distribution. When all
this'll be ready i'll travel to you and we will have our first meet! )) Now, i want you to do some little research for me, could you? I need to know your precise address, district, administrative area, etc. Also i'll need to know the name of the nearest airport to you. Any info that'll help me to reach you.
My dear xxxxxxx, will you have a chance to meet me at the capital airport somehow? It could be so great to meet
a friendly face first time when i'll stand on your land. Not talking of that i could be feeling myself much safer with
you near by. As i told you, this is my first international flight and i am a bit scared.
I can't wait to see you in flesh as soon as possible, but i warn you, i could be looking not the best way, after all,
you'll see me after a very long travel. Oww, i feel like i am shy a little. Feeling myself like a school girl, so stupid))
I am interested, how are you imagine yourself our first day together? We could have some dinner or just have some walk, don't know, maybe go to the bar, and then.. go to a nice quiet place, so no one could see us and stay alone, just you and me :*
You better be ready for me cause i am almost there, you are almost mine ;) And there are so many enjoyable moments ahead!
This will be unforgettable as for me, as for you- i am promise you that;)
I hear a doorbell ringing, this is my friend Sveta come to help me with my luggage. Soon we will go to the train station.
Well, this is it, my journey has began! And at the end there will be you!
You'll have all the info regarding my flight when i'll reach Kiev.
Please, reply me as soon as possible!
Sending you a lot of kisses!
Your Ekaterina.

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 18:28:15 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00354692.jpg

00387586.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:25 pm

.... I told her already on Monday 2x not to come up with this unpaid Bill story ... as we see now, this Scammer-Village idiots don't care ... they don't read and continue with her scripts coz they must make Money .... of course that she's not in Kyiv .... she still writes from her Scammer office

My love xxxxxxx
I am happy to find your letter with your kind and gentle words, thank you for every word you wrote!!
Right now i am in Kiev :liar: :liar: :liar: , found one internet cafe near by to write you
this letter. The road to Kiev passed without any obstacles. But one problem appeared already when i thought i almost left the country.
Not a big problem, however if i do not solve this fast i will not be able to left country and arrive to you.
It concerns about a small amount of cash and only just one mention about cash makes me feel so ashamed.
You are in my life, in my soul and in my heart forever! But, i feel so down and upset
now cause of this problem. I'll try describe it to you.
Different countries have their own traditions and laws. Specially when we talk about Ukraine,
where, due to political situation, law fields is always on the move. Cause of my english
level it is hard for me to talk a right words to clarify a whole situation, hope you'll
understand me. The situation is also complicated with a lack of TIME - my flight departures soon.
But, before my flight, i must solve this problem, if i fail i will lose everything! Time constraints
makes this problem almost impossible for me to solve. The problem IS - it seems that i have
some unpaid utility bills. It includes gas, water, electricity and communal repairs costs.

It turns out that due to some country laws i cannot move abroad until i'll pay these bills!!!!!!!!
Do you have a similar laws in your country? I do not know for whom our government chasing for, emitting such
kind of laws, but at the end a regular peoples like me are suffering.
However i have an utility debt for some months, it's equal to 360 $. I saved 90 $ for
emergency case or for small road expenses, i paid them to reduce my debt sum. So now i have to find the rest of the sum that is equal to 270 $.
I will not be permitted to get on my flight until i pay this debt in full amount!!! This act came into force
recently and i did not knew about that, but still i feel myself so stupid and i cannot stop blaming myself
because of this all. I start searching for this cash right after i was told about my utility debt, sadly
i have nobody i can ask for cash in Kiev, no friends or relatives here. I also cannot reach Sveta or
any other peoples i know to ask for help. I also tried to get some cash from the governmental program i am
participating in, i asked them to give me a part of my grant right here without reaching your country but i was told
that this grant is for educational purposes only and they will not pay any kinds of my debts. So, this is the
situation i am in here, i have no cash left with me, i cannot find any although i tried like mad. I feel myself
so low-spirited. xxxxxx you are my one and only hope in this situation! I swear to you, as soon as i'll
reach you and get my 12 000 $ from the embassy i'll give every cent back to you!
All i need now is to pay of this debt fast and get to you. I need this 270 $ to pay this bill completely and the problem will be solved, so we could make our mutual dream come true! You are everything i am thinking of now, i need you, i need your love, i need all of you! It is necessary to pay this 270 $ as soon as it possible, time is running out.
I hope you'll forgive me for i let this happen! I wish i could have a time to explain a whole situation more precisely.
But, there is always a time for a gentle kiss for you my dear xxxxxx!!!
I'll tell you all about my adventures, about this long trip, describe you everything that happened when we will be
near each other, touching and feeling our skin and lips. And we will be laughing about all of this little difficulties.
There is no need and no time for unnecessary questions, i am just asking you to help me as soon as you can. I am so scared to lose you!!! All that left for me is hope that you'll be able to help me! I pray that you could help me!
It's such a shame for me to ask for your help, but if i'll not be able to find this cash, i'll not arrive to my practice
location, i'll not arrive to you. Hope you'll help me. Once again, i'll return this sum as soon as we meet! I know, you'll not leave me now, in this catastrophic situation. From your letters i realised that you are reliable man, a real Man! I want to be with you, you are such a marvellous person, so kind and full of passion!
You became so essential to me and i know you understand a true value of having a person in your life, who loves you so sincere and deep, like i love you! i am cherishing every part of you, of your soul and body and i do not want even think about losing you!
I really hope that you understood my situation correctly and still think only good thoughts about me. In this hard
hour i need your support and understanding! i desperately need to see that you care about me, even just a little, now like never before i need to feel that you are on my side! I passed a lot of things to get closer to you and now, it's just this last obstacle left between us. We can be together so soon, eye to eye, do all the beautiful and gentle
things in the world together! You, me and our desires! And i hope you feel the same for me!
Time isn't on our side so i'll be expecting your quick reply with a big hope and devotion!
Sending all the kisses i can send to you xxxxxxx ...
Yours till the end of times,
Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 15:32:03 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00178956.jpg

00178957.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:36 pm

...... nice to see how Scammer immediately disappear here when you tell them how daft they're .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Gilderman; <katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:11 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx
I am very pleased to receive your letter. Excuse what not a pier to answer you. I did not have a possibility to use the Internet, therefore I could not write. I hope you be not angry with me??
I am grateful to you for what you do not refuse to help me. I found out how you can send me money. This quick money transfer system, is called MONEYGRAM. It is fast and safe. Money will immediately come to my name. At the end of my letter, I am writing you my data. It is the most optimum variant for me. My love I ask you to use this way. My dear xxxxxx, you can help me as soon as possible? I now am in Kiev and I do not have here any acquaintances. I absolutely alone to me am lonely and terrible. I very much hope for your help as soon as possible. Thank you for what you are doing our future a reality! Just for you, very soon we will be able to feel the warmth and beauty of our lips, I can come to you and whisper, I love you! I want to look in your deep eyes full of passion.
We promise to do our beautiful life together. I'll be faithful to you alone. Between us and can get any barrier. The most important thing is that we have been able to build genuine relationships of trust. The fate allowed us to meet, and we did not lose this opportunity.
I love you and once again I want to thank you for what you do not leave me alone in this difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never forget your kindness.
I can not wait your email back to me.
Your sweet Ekateryna!
P.S As I promised, I'll tell you my personal information needed to transfer money:
My name: Ekateryna
My surname: Gilderman
City: Kiev
Postal code: 01001

When you can send the money, give all the information on money transfers!

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:12:23 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:51 pm

My love I understand. Here I send you a copy of my passport. I hope for your help. Please make it as soon as possible. Time against me, I cannot long wait. I hope you understand. Write to me I will wait for your answer. Yours Ekateryna

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 21:19:41 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

SCAN-00159635.jpg

... machine-readable Part is complete Nonsense, wrong Font and too long. Record-Nr. is Nonsense. Second Serial Number above is missing.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:55 pm

My love where you?? I have given to you my data. I have sent a passport copy. You speak that help me and now you do not write. I ask you, write to me as soon as possible. Yours Ekateryna

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:25:36 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:50 pm

.... immediately her answer .... Boris is disappointed ... no Money ... as when it is my Problem that she don't know the Basic to forge a Passport :roll: :roll:

I regret contacting you for help !! What are you talking about??? You understand?? No, you don’t understand. This is the most real passport of Ukraine !!! Passport of a new sample. Oh my god, what a miserable person you are. Bye

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:07:29 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekateryna; <moon.cake1@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:40 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi. How are you? Please do not be surprised to my message. Excuse me for disturbing you. I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you. I hope you'll talk to me, and will not ignore me. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my mailbox. In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photos! I hope that you will answer me. Ekateryna is my name.

Received: from v10530.way3.com (v10530.way3.com. [199.19.206.165])
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 08:23:50 -0400
Reply-To: moon.cake1@lave-lave.com

MOJOHOST
OrgId: EOS-17
Address: 30300 TELEGRAPH RD, SUITE 110
City: BINGHAM FARMS
StateProv: MI
PostalCode: 48025

me.jpg

billmartin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <hollycatty54@gmail.com/katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Postby billmartin » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:36 pm

I received the exact same message and picture. Checked this site and find she is a scammer. So didn't respond. Thanks for this site.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <sweetie.katy@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:22 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi. How are you? Please do not be surprised to my message. Excuse me for disturbing you. I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you. I hope you'll talk to me, and will not ignore me. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my mailbox. In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photos! I hope that you will answer me. Ekateryna is my name.

Received: from 162-241-136-49.unifiedlayer.com ([162.241.136.49])
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 09:00:16 -0600

UNIFIEDLAYER-NETWORK-16
Unified Layer
OrgId: BLUEH-2
Address: 1958 South 950 East
City: Provo
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84606

me.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kateryna; <nice.day14@mailukra.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 16, 2021 4:54 pm

..... 2x from DLB .... Pic one cannot open

.... seems its another daft Student from the Pic-Academy who cannot attach a Pic correct how this Pain:

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=137916

Hi. How are you?
Please do not be surprised to my message. Excuse me for disturbing you.
I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you.
I hope you'll talk to me, and will not ignore me. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my mailbox.
In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photos!
I hope that you will answer me. Kateryna is my name.
P.S I'm hope you like my photo

Received: from coderolive.digital-55.com ([206.225.85.154])
X-Mailer: PHP/7.4.19
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 12:20:05 -0700 (MST)

CODERO2004A
Codero
OrgId: APHIN
Address: 3005 S Lamar Blvd, Ste D-109 #76
City: Austin
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 78704

Return to “Russian scammers”