It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <hollycatty54@gmail.com/katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:43 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi. How are you?
Please do not be surprised to my message.
My name is Ekaterina. Excuse me for disturbing you. The purpose of my acquaintance on the internet to find not just a friendship, and love, and its second half.
I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you.
I hope you'll talk to me, and will not ignore me. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my mailbox.
In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photos!
I hope that you will answer me. I look forward to your reply, Ekaterina.

Received: from [192.168.23.117] (r120.red.fastwebserver.de. [217.79.190.120])
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:03:33 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Network Operations & Services
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00658112.jpg

.... RPO is Елена Безручко (Загоровская)/Elena Bezruchko (Zagorovskaya) from Dnipro/UKR

.instagram.com/alenchik778/

https:/ /vk.com/id199276306
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <hollycatty54@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello xxxxxxx! It's me, Ekaterina.
I am so very pleased, that you replied to my quick message! I was waited for your answer with a big impatience!
I hope you will be attentive to words that i am going to write, then i can assure you i will be patient and attentive reader also ;)
Cause from what you'll write to me i'll consider, is there any point in our further dialogue. The thing is, and i think you'll agree with ME - it's so hurts to be ignored, yes? I want to be straight with you in our correspondence, i want to have a chance to talk free about what's on my mind. And it's so sad when you get ignore at the end, or rude words or more of it, when you've been named by a different name.
It's so unpleasant this happened with me a couple of times and less of everything i want it happen again. Ah, i am sorry if it sounds too pretentious, i do not want you to be frighten, i am a kind person after all. Please, read my letter to the end and only then make your conclusions. The point is, i am a gentle and loving girl but life gives lessons that needs to be learnt, so i try to be more cautious now.
There is so much people that carries cruelty and evil with them. I am interested in you and the fact that you wrote to me tells that you like me too.
None of us could tell right now, where will our communication lead us to, i hope, no matter what we could be friends at least.
With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect!
It's just love real man really knows! The soul of a pure heart and the most important components of the person. The age does not matter.
As the saying goes, love knows no age. You with me agree?
Well, to the POINT - something about me: i am a student-bachelor, my main subject is sociology. To me 26 years and my birthday On March, 27th and i live in a town called Voronezh, Russia.
In my future letters i'll give you more detailed story. Unfortunately it is difficult to find work on my speciality and now I work as the seller in small shop.
I do not lose hope and in the future I hope to work on my speciality. I like man's who try to be honest with themselves, who does not judge just because most of the peoples do, brave and passionate persons. Please forgive my English, i am still learning and sometimes it's hard for me to translate, for example something from urban language or national specific. Anyway, forgive me if i'll miss something you'll write.
I like having fun, laughing and i think i am easy person in communication, like jokes, and the people who like to smile. SMILE - is something you like to have when you live in a Russia, it helps)) Anyway, you'll not be bored next to me! Despite of that, i have not to much friends, but i try to be a best for this little company i have, true riendships is something really valuable! Hope we could be that kind of people to each other and will be careful and respectful to each other. I'll do my best from my side! It's not with any person i want to be engaged in such relationships, but, in some way, i want to try it with you. I do not want you to think like i am irrational in some way, but we must confess to each others that attraction between man and woman is irrational by it's nature, do not it? I think i have my own head, i know something about peoples and society, well thanks to my education. Sometimes i think it's too much for a young woman like me, sometimes i want to feel myself silly little girl, who had someone who cares about her. But life had it's RULES - either you grow quick either you lose. So, i became an independent instead of waiting for someone.
Now i think, no matter what was in your life before you should not complain, look at everything around YOU - life isn't simple but it also had it's beauty!
We are the creators of our world and we must chose the people that surrounds us wisely. That's my philosophy, what's you thinking about it?
There is something that's on my mind also, as i told you, i had an experience in talking with some peoples from Internet, and some of this experience isn't pleasant, as i told you before, i want to be heard but some peoples talks like robots and avoid personal communications, so will it be possible if i'll call you some day? When you'll be ready just write me your phone number and i'll call you. I want to hear your voice. I'll love to do that right when i repair my cell phone, i accidently crashed it at my work cause of some drunk girl. Oh, one more thing, I hope you do not ask my naked photos, i want to be sure that it's not the only thing why you wrote me.
I want to be sure you interested in me as a person also! Don't forget, i am waiting for your photos also and with a big impatience! Just resize them first, internet speed is really low here and sometimes it takes ages to download a large photo.
I am here and waiting for your answer with a big interest and huge impatience! I want to hear about the place you live in, your country, city, peoples around. I am so curious! This was a long letter, but there is so much i need to tell you. I want to hear your opinion about main thoughts in this letter, do not make me waiting for too long!
With my best wishes, Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:28:09 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00115963.jpg

00147567.jpg

00156845.jpg

....... RPO confirmed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx! Please excuse that could not answer you within some days.
Could i call you my friend?
It was so great to receive a letter from you and i am so happy that you want to communicate with me further.
I want you to read my message carefully cause there is some important things i am about to tell you and i
want to know what are you thinking about that. I think that any relationships should be built on trust and sincerity. I enjoy of dancing and some nice music, this makes me feel happy even when i am sad about something.
Besides i think that every girl likes when someone finds her attractive and sexy, i like to think that i'm exciting girl )) It's really cheer me up. Hope my words doesn't knock you down, i try to stay straight thinking and free-minded.
I am only asking you to not think about be as a lecherous girl or whatever. I am fragile, faithful and kind-hearted girl. I need only one man in my life to make me happy!
Sometimes life getting hard, sometimes bad things happen but no matter what, i love this life, every day, every hour!
But i stay rational and don't do anything that could be morally and socially unacceptable.
The pictures i am sending you are made with a help of my old girl friend.
There was an accident with my computer a month ago and all of my pics were deleted.
I'll try to find some or make a new ones for you. Don't forget to resize your photos before sending them to me, internet connection is so weak here, i am forced to use 3g modem for connection But for now the traffic payment remains high, i need to pay for each megabyte i am downloading and it's getting quite a big sum time to time.
This is a reason why i can't use Skype or social networks or messengers. So for now, the best way of communication for us is email.
I mailed you some new pictures, hope you found them nice. I want to know what are you thinking about my photos, did they made any impression on you? I am always waiting for your photos with a big impatience, hope you'll make some new one for me.
You know, it's not easy for me to find a new interesting peoples, to let them in my life. But i find you a very nice
and interesting person. I think i made a right move when i mailed to you first time and now i hope our communication will continue. I want we to learn each other closer. :) xoxoxo
Let's i tell you something about myself then, well, as i already told i am 26 years old and my photos should
tell you everything about my appearance. I have no close relatives as i am an orphan. From very early childhood i was grown in a orphanage. This was a tough times. There are so many memories i want to forget when i am thinking about this years.
Children protection programs are don't get enough cash from a government in russia, it's a big problem and
very sad thing to talk about let us talk about something else. We could talk about this later.
Right then i left a orphanage according to some local laws i was presented a small nice apartment not far from a city center. I was a diligent student at the orphanage so this fact, as also my willing to proceed my education, gave me an opportunity to study at the local university without paying a huge cash.
So i joined a sociology faculty of Voronezh State University. There is a lot of info and you probably asking yourself- why does she wrote all of those? :)
You see, this academic year will be a graduation year for me, and now it's time for my graduation practice that should be carried outside the country, where i must departure at the very nearest future. All the papers already signed and my tickets are booked. I was given two weeks to reach your capital city, but i didn't thought about where should i move after. I was told to choose any city of your country i want for my practice, where i'll be
staying and where i'll get all i need to finish my education, like room, food, cash for a living. All this expenses will be taking care by the government as i am taking a part in their governmental education assistance program. I'll update you with details in my next letters. The main thing is that everything is ready and i'll arrive in your country very soon. I'll need someone i know in the places where i am going to and i am extremely happy that i found you! This practice in your country will last for 5 month. So, we will have a plenty of time to meet in real, talk about everything, do whatever comes in our minds.
When the time will come and my practice ends, i'll have to return to russia to get my diploma. Right after i'll graduate i have a plan to sell my apartment and leave russia. So, i am deciding now where should i move after that.
My apartment isn't big but it's my nice quiet place where i can hide from a world sometimes.
I redesigned it a little so it's pretty nice looking apartment now, i proud of it ;) It costs me some good cash...
Almost all the time i'm in the university or on my work, i try to keep myself busy, i like that.
I like sport, like to run at the early morning sometimes. Winter brings other fun stuff like skates or ski.
Sometimes i visit a swimming pool, in other words i try to keep my body in a good shape. What are you thinking about sport?
Hey, xxxxxxx, you must be getting so bored to read this long letter, i'll try to make next letter shorter :)
I am waiting for your thoughts regarding some things i wrote.
Hope you doing great and smiling after you read all of this, wish you a great mood!
Your Ekaterina.

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:45:49 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00236981.jpg

00256487.jpg

.... nice Ad which she makes in her Kiosk: ХОРТИЦЯ - Vodka

..... still the RPO

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 pm

.... this "Finland + Finno-Ugric" crap is a famous Yola script from the "first hour 2006" here ..... Nostalgy scam .... normally Yola scammer attach the map but this Dumbass send mail without to read ......

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I am so pleased to get a letter from you, it brings a smile on my face and frequent beats in my chest! Answering your question. Unfortunately I know nothing about the American football.
It is so easy to talk with you. I would like to continue our correspondence, you definitely caught me with something!
I hope we continue our communication and find out where will it lead us to ;)
I thought maybe my previous mails was to cumbersome for reading so i need to make some clarification about my foreign practice and education assistance program. I hope that my english language level will allow me to make it understandable ;)
I should begin from a fact, that in despite of that i am living in russia i am not a russian on my nationality, my nation called "Mari".
I am sorry that i should begin from this far, but it is necessary you will see. Mari nation is not numerous, there are only about 400 or 500 thousand people all over the Russia and some in other countries.
Mari Nationality is just one of many nationalities of Finno-Ugric group. There are other nationalities there like Finns, Hungarians, Estonian etc.
There are plenty of info about mari in the internet, and you can find it if you think this is interesting. Anyway, let me go on with my story, we are approaching to the point.
All this nationalities are tied with one cultural legacy and with a common help of each other they doing all to save this cultural unity.
so, the government of Finland established an international help program that supports Finno-Ugric peoples who lives in developing countries or in counties with unstable socioeconomic situation. I found this out when i was surfing thru the internet and i THOUGHT - i should try to get involved in this program, so i filled all the papers and sent it for review. About one month later i got a call from my university dean and i was told that my application was approved and, with a help from this Finnish program, my final practice will be carried abroad. I think that my orphan status and my achievements in studying played a significant role, so i was elected from many other peoples.
Dear Roy, this program gave me a big opportunities, they already paid for my flight tickets, and they also going cover all my habitation costs when i will fly to your country. I will also get a cash grant for all my possible needs during the time of practice, this grant is equal to 12 000 Dollars USA.
I will get this cash when i get to my final practice location. I will be totally free to use this grant what ever i want, this cash will be given to me at the Finnish embassy in your country's capital city.
This grant will pay all my expenses that will appears during my practice, like rent, food, clothing, everything that i will need in this 5 month. But i will get this cash only in about two weeks at the Finnish embassy in your capital. After i will sign all the documents and receive this grant,
i will be free to go to any city i want and there my practice will be carried out and i want to choice your city.
Once again, all expenses will be covered by this governmental PROGRAM - flights, land travels, residing, food...
Now i think that i am not so unfortunate person after all ;) I think you can imagine THAT - when something really good suddenly appears in your life it feel so fantastic, i can not believe this happening but it is true! After many years of hard work, struggle and survival... It is some kind of miracle!
Ops, it seems that i am bothering you with my stories again))! Anyway i hope you feel just a little happy for me also.
Dear xxxxxxx, sounds silly but i just want to give you a part of my good mood to you.
Hope you did not fall asleep cause of my endless talks and you will not disappear. Can you send me a letter soon? I want to hear your thoughts! I hope to you it is pleasant!!
I want to know your opinion and i am also waiting for a couple of gentle words from you.
You can find a map in attach, there is a little info about Finno-Ugric nations location there, just for your interest...
I will be looking for your mail and i hope to see it soon.
It is so nice to have a talk with you, maybe it is more than just a friendship waiting us in future? Hope so... ;)
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Ekaterina.

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:49:15 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00417895.jpg

00458792.jpg

00475416.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:29 am

My dearest xxxxxxx!
I am so glad to get a message from you! I was waiting for your letter with impatience.
Sometimes, when i check my mail and don't find new letters from you, i read the letters you sent me before
once again.
I am so happy with your interest in me but sometimes i feel little sad when you have no chance to reply me fast.
Can i ask you to write me your letters as often as you can? Even a small ones, even a couple of words, it's always
a big pleasure for me! I know, i know, sometimes it's i who is slow to reply, please sorry for that! Please try to
understand my situation, my studying and my works takes a lot of time and believe me, i am using every single spare minute to write you my letters. Besides there are a lot of things i should do before my practice travel.
Probably a phone talk could be more comfortable way to talk or maybe not, who knows, but still, my phone is
offline.
It was crashed and i thought- why should i buy a new one here?- I know that i can buy a iphone (that i was
dreamed about a long time ago) significantly cheaper when i'll reach your country! After all it'll be so soon.
I wish i could speak with you, hear your voice and talk about my travel, but right now i have no phone. So, the simplest way to keep our dialogue is emailing. I am very counting on your understanding. There are too much expenses and very little time because of this upcoming travel, so i have no chance to buy phone now.
But, i'll try to find a way to speak with you on phone as soon as i can, believe me!
It's so great that you speak what's on your mind regarding my past letter. Somehow i knew that you'll understand
my life stance. Sometimes i catch myself on the fact that my english level isn't enough to express myself.
But i am learning fast.
There is still no exact info regarding my flight, habitation and some other things... There is so much things that
i should solve in the first time in my life, and sometimes it makes me feel exhausted. I'll let you know all the information as soon as i'll get it. Never mind, the main point is that i'll arrive to your country soon, then i'll tell
you the whole story about this long procedures. And you can be absolutely sure- nothing excites me more than
our first meeting! :)
Hope you feel the same xxxxxxx?
Sorry, but i'll have to keep this letter short. I was running all the day from one point to another, so much to do.
It will be a big day today- my friend Sveta's birthday. I presume it'll be boring there, you know, only
couples, some of them married, some have children. And this is one of the situations where i find myself so lonely.
In this moments i feel how strong my need in a man's presence in my life, i mean one man, only men in my life!
And i have some good feelings about our dialogue in this way ;) Hope there will be some changes soon...
I wish you could be with me at this birthday, i bet the things become much much cooler! You made a great impression on me, so i think it's what you usually do with peoples. Am i right? :) Sending you a kiss :*
Anyway, i should be at this birthday party, Sveta is close friend of mine.
It was a pleasure for me to write you this letter, this way i can tell you how strong i miss your words.
So, i am waiting for your reply.
Hope this letter made you smile and wasn't too boring.
It's sad, but i must finish my message, so tired...
Sending you my photos, hope you'll like it ;)
Millions of kisses,
Your Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 20:23:01 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00998521.jpg

again-me-and-Sveta.jpg

my-friend-Sveta.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!
I am so happy to see your letter again, my dearest! How are you doing there?
Admirable that all the necessary papers and documentations are ready and in a day or two i'll travel to Moscow
for practice meeting at the local consulate. This is a very latest news so i was so hurry to share it with you
Every time i found your letter at my email i feel so good, so warmth, so excited. I believe it's unusual but somehow
i miss you as if we know each other for a years. I learned that you are so gentle and passionate person and it's
so easy and pleasant to keep a dialogue with you :)
Birthday i talk you about passed well, nothing special. As i told you it was a little uninteresting and i thought
all the time, what if you could be with me now. I am single now and sometimes it's hard.
As i see our communication goes in right direction, and from my point we should not hide anything, be absolutely
sincere in our actions and talks. This is a relations i was looking for) But first, i must warn you, there are
so much unrevealed passion in me and you must be ready for a lot of it! Hope it doesn't sounds kinky or something :)
I'll need all the passion you can give when we will meet, hope you are ready for that! Hope you don't mind about this straightness...
I think there is a reasons why i have no partner or boyfriend. I guess it's all about me. Besides, i'm going to leave
this country so there is no point to look for boyfriend here. But the main thing, in my opinion, is that man's here
are so ordinary, i don't know how to say- with lack of passion and fantasy.
I guess i never had appropriate partner...
After all we should be free in our love and passion! Do you agree with me?
But i am asking you to understand me and don't think of me like a dirty girl, i am a good girl after all! I told you all this, all my fantasies cause i think i can trust you! You are a first man i have such a free dialogue. I am sure you think the same way, who knows, maybe it's a fate that we meet each other!
I need worthy man in my life, to whom i can give all my sincere and deep passion and love!
Hope you still think of me like a attractive girl.
And if there is something that repels you, please, don't hide your thoughts and write them to me! Ok?
I like you so much xxxxx! Let's be sincere with each other!
Waiting your reply with huge impatience!
Hundreds of hot gentle kisses!
Your Ekaterina

Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 18:26:36 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00287568.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Hi my love xxxxxxxx!
Another letter from you and another piece of pure happiness!
You are so passionate and hot, i can feel it in your words!
I am in a completely rush now, my train will departure in 2 hours and i'll be on my way to Moscow.
I must be very attentive now, don't want to forget something like documents or other needed things.
This will be a long trip, i'll be away from this place for a 5 month, ow, i better not forget to empty my fridge :)
There are so many thoughts in my mind now, and much more feelings in my heart, i am so rushed and excited,
cause we will have an opportunity to meet so soon! I'll stay in Moscow for a couple of days, i need to get on
some meeting in local embassy and sign some papers before my flight to you :)
I'll find a way to contact you from the Moscow. Not much cash left after all the expenses but it'll be enough for my travel)
Most probably i'll use internet cafes, that's a cheapest and easiest way to contact with you at any time of the day.
This is my first time when i am leaving the Russia and i am a bit scared and nervous. How is the life going out there, a whole new world, new life... So much to learn...
Could you please tell me, how much will it be 12 000 $ in your country ? Will it be enough for a living?
That's a lot of cash here, in Russia. I think you could help me to spend this cash) I can spend them how ever i want
and nobody from the program will know that! The other expenses like habitats and food are paid by government program.
So, i hope this grant will be enough for sort of appropriate living, am i right or not xxxxxxx?
Well, i am running too far again, first of all i need to get this cash when i'll get to your capital and visit a Finnish
embassy. There i'll get my grant, all the necessary instructions,a practice plan and a practice distribution. When all
this'll be ready i'll travel to you and we will have our first meet! )) Now, i want you to do some little research for me, could you? I need to know your precise address, district, administrative area, etc. Also i'll need to know the name of the nearest airport to you. Any info that'll help me to reach you.
My dear xxxxxx, will you have a chance to meet me at the capital airport somehow? It could be so great to meet
a friendly face first time when i'll stand on your land. Not talking of that i could be feeling myself much safer with
you near by. As i told you, this is my first international flight and i am a bit scared.
I can't wait to see you in flesh as soon as possible, but i warn you, i could be looking not the best way, after all,
you'll see me after a very long travel. Oww, i feel like i am shy a little. Feeling myself like a school girl, so stupid))
I am interested, how are you imagine yourself our first day together? We could have some dinner or just have some walk, don't know, maybe go to the bar, and then.. go to a nice quiet place, so no one could see us and stay alone, just you and me :*
You better be ready for me cause i am almost there, you are almost mine ;) And there are so many enjoyable moments ahead!
This will be unforgettable as for me, as for you- i am promise you that;)
I hear a doorbell ringing, this is my friend Sveta come to help me with my packaging. Soon we will go to the train station.
Well, this is it, my journey has began! And at the end there will be you!
You'll have all the info regarding my flight when i'll reach Moscow.
Please, reply me as soon as possible!
Sending you a lot of kisses to any place of your body!
Your Ekaterina.

Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 18:25:25 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00354692.jpg

00387586.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:02 am

My dear xxxxxxx, I congratulate you on Christmas.
I am happy to find your letter with your kind and gentle words, thank you for every word you wrote!!
Right now i am in Moscow, found one internet cafe near by to write you this letter. The road to Moscow passed without any obstacles. But one problem appeared already when i thought i almost left the country.
Not a big problem, however if i do not solve this fast i will not be able to left the country and arrive to you.
It concerns about a small amount of cash and only just one mention about cash makes me feel so ashamed.
You are in my life, in my soul and in my heart forever! But, i feel so down and upset now cause of this problem.
I'll try describe it to you.
Different countries have their own traditions and laws. Specially when we talk about russia,
where, due to political situation, law fields is always on the move. Cause of my english
level it is hard for me to talk a right words to clarify a whole situation, hope you'll
understand me. The situation is also complicated with a lack of TIME - my flight departures soon.
But, before my flight, i must solve this problem, if i fail i will lose everything! Time constraints
makes this problem almost impossible for me to solve. The problem IS - it seems that i have
some unpaid utility bills. It includes gas, water, electricity and communal repairs costs.

It turns out that due to some country laws i cannot move abroad until i'll pay these bills!!!!!!!!
Do you have a similar laws in your country? I do not know for whom our government chasing for, emitting such
kind of laws, but at the end a regular peoples like me are suffering.
However i have an utility debt for two months and it's equal to 23 580 rubles or 360 $. I saved 90 $ for emergency case or for small road expenses, i paid them to reduce my debt sum. So now i have to find the rest of the sum that is equal to 17 650 rubles or 270 $.
I will not be permitted to get on my flight until i pay this debt in full amount!!! This act came into force
recently and i did not knew about that, but still i feel myself so stupid and i cannot stop blaming myself
because of this all. I start searching for this cash right after i was told about my utility debt, sadly
i have nobody i can ask for cash in Moscow, no friends or relatives here. I also cannot reach Sveta or
any other peoples i know to ask for help. I also tried to get some cash from the governmental program i am
participating in, i asked them to give me a part of my grant right here without reaching your country but
i was told that this grant is for educational purposes only and they will not pay any kinds of my debts. So, this is the situation i am in here, i have no cash left with me, i cannot find any although i tried like mad. I feel myself
so low-spirited. xxxxxx you are my one and only hope in this situation! I swear to you, as soon as i'll
reach you and get my 12 000 $ from the embassy i'll give every cent back to you!
All i need now is to pay of this debt fast and get to you. I need this 270 $ to pay this bill completely and the problem will be solved, so we could make our mutual dream come true! You are everything i am thinking of now,
i need you, i need your love, i need all of you! It is necessary to pay this 270 $ as soon as it possible,
time is running out.
I hope you'll forgive me for i let this happen! I wish i could have a time to explain a whole situation more precisely.
But, there is always a time for a gentle kiss for you my precious xxxxxxx!!!
I'll tell you all about my adventures, about this long trip, describe you everything that happened when we will be
near each other, touching and feeling our skin and lips. And we will be laughing about all of this little difficulties.
There is no need and no time for unnecessary questions, i am just asking you to help me as soon as you can.
I am so scared to lose you!!! All that left for me is hope that you'll be able to help me! I pray that you could help me!
It's such a shame for me to ask for your help, but if i'll not be able to find this cash, i'll not arrive to my practice
location, i'll not arrive to you. Hope you'll help me. Once again, i'll return this sum as soon as we meet! I know, you'll not leave me now, in this catastrophic situation. From your letters i realised that you are reliable man, a real Man! I want you, i want to be with you, you are such a marvellous person, so kind and full of passion!
You became so essential to me and i know you understand a true value of having a person in your life, who loves you so sincere and deep, like i love you! i am cherishing every part of you, of your soul and body and i do not want even think about losing you!
I really hope that you understood my situation correctly and still think only good thoughts about me. In this hard
hour i need your support and understanding! i desperately need to see that you care about me, even just a little, now like never before i need to feel that you are on my side! I passed a lot of things to get closer to you and now, it's just this last obstacle left between us. We can be together so soon, eye to eye, do all the beautiful, sexy and gentle things in the world together! You, me and our desires! I want you so much, and i hope you feel the same for me!
Time isn't on our side so i'll be expecting your quick reply with a big hope and devotion!
Sending all the kisses i can send to you xxxxxx...
Yours till the end of times,
Ekaterina.

Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 22:45:32 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00178956.jpg

00178957.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx
Thanks for your letter. Thanks that you do not refuse to help me. Now I should come back to Voronezh because in Moscow I do not have acquaintances or close people. I come back and I write you more detailed letter. xxxxxx, I congratulate you on a holiday Christmas and I wish you most good mood. Please write to me as soon as you can. With love Ekaterina.

Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 19:37:35 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:36 am

Hello my love xxxxxx
How you today? How you have celebrate Christmas? I hope, that at you all is good, I think of you every minute. You always in my heart. Big to you thanks for your attention and care, me are very pleasant. I very much wish you to see fast, I am assured, that at all of us it will be good. Concerning transfer of money how I spoke to you to me it is necessary 270 USD, you can send them today? That I could solve my problems, as soon as possible. Today I learnt, how you can transfer money, for this purpose, you need to use ATM BITCOIN system, I learnt addresses in your city where you can transfer money without problems.

Address:
1348 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12205
USA

For transfer of money, the address of a purse it QR-code will be necessary to you only, I also will send you video the instruction how to make the transfer, all operation, will occupy from you about 2-3 minutes. I very much wish to be with you, as soon as possible. Write to me soon. I with impatience wait your letter. Big kiss to you. With love yours Ekaterina.
P.S Video instruction

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 17:04:32 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

..... she send me a QR-code and a YouTube-Video about Bitcoin.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:23 am

Dear xxxxxxxx
You speak that help me. And now you talk me go a way. I do not understand. Sorry to ask for your help, I do not have to do that. In fact you do not have to solve my problems. I am very ashamed and embarrassed in front of you. I will try to solve my problem, but by then it's too late and my internship is will be canceled. I am genuinely sorry that all this happened. Bye. Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 18:44:31 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:06 pm

..... From DMF-Spam

Hi. How are you? Please do not be surprised to my message. Excuse me for disturbing you. I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you. I hope you'll talk to me, and will not ignore me. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my mailbox. In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photos! I hope that you will answer me. Ekaterina is my name.

Received: from mail.winsrv108.pleskcontrolpanel.co.uk (winsrv108.pleskcontrolpanel.co.uk. [185.26.149.160])
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 11:16:03 +0000
Reply-To: katylav1@lave-lave.com

STORMINTERNET
Storm Internet Servers - Allocation 2
Salim Benadel
1 Canal View, Wharf Farm,
Eynsham Road
Witney
Oxfordshire
OX29 4DB

me.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <katylav1@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:01 pm

Hello! It's me, Ekaterina.
I am so very pleased, that you replied to my quick message! I was waited for your answer with a big impatience!
I hope you will be attentive to words that i am going to write, then i can assure you i will be patient and attentive reader also ;)
Cause from what you'll write to me i'll consider, is there any point in our further dialogue. The thing is, and i think you'll agree with ME - it's so hurts to be ignored, yes? I want to be straight with you in our correspondence, i want to have a chance to talk free about what's on my mind. And it's so sad when you get ignore at the end, or rude words or more of it, when you've been named by a different name.
It's so unpleasant this happened with me a couple of times and less of everything i want it happen again. Ah, i am sorry if it sounds too pretentious, i do not want you to be frighten, i am a kind person after all. Please, read my letter to the end and only then make your conclusions. The point is, i am a gentle and loving girl but life gives lessons that needs to be learnt, so i try to be more cautious now.
There is so much people that carries cruelty and evil with them. I am interested in you and the fact that you
wrote to me tells that you like me too.
None of us could tell right now, where will our communication lead us to, i hope, no matter what we could be friends at least.
With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect!
It's just love real man really knows! The soul of a pure heart and the most important components of the person.
The age does not matter.
As the saying goes, love knows no age. You with me agree?
Well, to the POINT - something about me: i am a student-bachelor, my main subject is sociology. To me 26 years
and my birthday On March, 27th. I was born in Russia, but for a long time I live in Ukraine, the city Kharkov.
In my future letters i'll give you more detailed story. Unfortunately it is difficult to find work on my speciality
and now I work as the seller in small shop.
I do not lose hope and in the future I hope to work on my speciality. I like man's who try to be
honest with themselves, who does not judge just because most of the peoples do, brave and passionate persons. Please forgive my English, i am still learning and sometimes it's hard for me to translate, for example something from urban language or national specific. Anyway, forgive me if i'll miss something you'll write.
I like having fun, laughing and i think i am easy person in communication, like jokes, and the people who like to smile. SMILE - is something you like to have when you live in a Ukraine, it helps)) Anyway, you'll not be bored next to me! Despite of that, i have not to much friends, but i try to be a best for this little company i have, true friendships is something really valuable! Hope we could be that kind of people to each other and will be careful
and respectful to each other. I'll do my best from my side! It's not with any person i want to be engaged in such relationships, but, in some way, i want to try it with you. I do not want you to think like i am irrational in
some way, but we must confess to each others that attraction between man and woman is irrational by it's nature, do not it? I think i have my own head, i know something about peoples and society, well thanks to my education. Sometimes i think it's too much for a young woman like me, sometimes i want to feel myself silly little girl,
who had someone who cares about her. But life had it's RULES - either you grow quick either you lose.
So, i became an independent instead of waiting for someone.
Now i think, no matter what was in your life before you should not complain, look at everything around YOU -
life isn't simple but it also had it's beauty!
We are the creators of our world and we must chose the people that surrounds us wisely. That's my philosophy, what's you thinking about it?
There is something that's on my mind also, as i told you, i had an experience in talking with some peoples from Internet, and some of this experience isn't pleasant, as i told you before, i want to be heard but some peoples
talks like robots and avoid personal communications, so will it be possible if i'll call you some day? When you'll be ready just write me your phone number and i'll call you. I want to hear your voice. I'll love to do that right when
i repair my cell phone, i accidently crashed it at my work cause of some drunk girl. Oh,
one more thing, I hope you do not ask my naked photos, i want to be sure that it's not the only thing why you
wrote me.
I want to be sure you interested in me as a person also! Don't forget, i am waiting for your photos also and with a big impatience! Just resize them first, internet speed is really low here and sometimes it takes ages to download a large photo.
I am here and waiting for your answer with a big interest and huge impatience! I want to hear about the place
you live in, your country, city, peoples around. I am so curious! This was a long letter, but there is so much i need
to tell you. I want to hear your opinion about main thoughts in this letter, do not make me waiting for too long!
With my best wishes, Ekaterina.

Received: from r120.red.fastwebserver.de ([217.79.190.120] helo=[192.168.23.117]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 11:40:58 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00115963.jpg

00147567.jpg

00156845.jpg

..... this fu****ng Google ...... cannot find this Pics but Search by the first sentences .... found her

...... her vk.com from above (vk.com/id443483124) ...... deleted

https:/ /vk-photo.xyz/temp/Kochetova-Nastenka/443483124/amp

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
It was so great to receive a letter from you and i am so happy that you want to communicate with me further.
I want you to read my message carefully cause there is some important things i am about to tell you and i
want to know what are you thinking about that. I think that any relationships should be built on trust and sincerity. I enjoy of dancing and some nice music, this makes me feel happy even when i am sad about something. Besides i think that every girl likes when someone finds her attractive and sexy, i like to think that i'm exciting girl )) It's really cheer me up. Hope my words doesn't knock you down, i try to stay straight thinking and free-minded. I am only asking you to not think about be as a lecherous girl or whatever. I am fragile, faithful and kind-hearted girl.
I need only one man in my life to make me happy!
Sometimes life getting hard, sometimes bad things happen but no matter what, i love this life, every day, every hour!
But i stay rational and don't do anything that could be morally and socially unacceptable.
Don't forget to resize your photos before sending them to me, internet connection is so weak here, i am forced to use 3g modem for connection But for now the traffic payment remains high, i need to pay for each megabyte i am downloading and it's getting quite a big sum time to time.
This is a reason why i can't use Skype or social networks or messengers. So for now, the best way of communication for us is email.
I mailed you some new pictures, hope you found them nice. I want to know what are you thinking about my photos, did they made any impression on you? I am always waiting for your photos with a big impatience, hope you'll make some new one for me.
You know, it's not easy for me to find a new interesting peoples, to let them in my life. But i find you a very nice
and interesting person. I think i made a right move when i mailed to you first time and now i hope our communication will continue. I want we to learn each other closer. :) xoxoxo
Let's i tell you something about myself then, well, as i already told i am 26 years old and my photos should tell you
everything about my appearance. I have no close relatives as i am an orphan. From very early childhood i was grown in a orphanage. This was a tough times. There are so many memories i want to forget when i am thinking about this years.
Children protection programs are don't get enough cash from a government in Ukraine, it's a big problem and very sad thing to talk about let us talk about something else. We could talk about this later.
Right then i left a orphanage according to some local laws i was presented a small nice apartment not far from a city center. I was a diligent student at the orphanage so this fact, as also my willing to proceed my education, gave me an opportunity to study at the local university without paying a huge cash. So i joined a sociology faculty of
Kharkov National University. There is a lot of info and you probably asking yourself- why does she wrote all of those? :)
You see, this academic year will be a graduation year for me, and now it's time for my graduation practice that should be carried outside the country, where i must departure at the very nearest future. All the papers already signed and my tickets are booked. I was given two weeks to reach your capital city, but i didn't thought about where should i move after. I was told to choose any city of your country i want for my practice, where i'll be staying and where i'll get all i need to finish my education, like room, food, cash for a living. All this expenses will be taking care by the government as i am taking a part in their governmental education assistance program.
I'll update you with details in my next letters. The main thing is that everything is ready and i'll arrive in your country very soon. I'll need someone i know in the places where i am going to and i am extremely happy that i found you! This practice in your country will last for 5 month. So, we will have a plenty of time to meet in real,
talk about everything, do whatever comes in our minds.
When the time will come and my practice ends, i'll have to return to Ukraine to get my diploma. Right after i'll graduate i have a plan to sell my apartment and leave Ukraine. So, i am deciding now where should i move after that.
My apartment isn't big but it's my nice quiet place where i can hide from a world sometimes. I redesigned it a little
so it's pretty nice looking apartment now, i proud of it ;) It costs me some good cash...
Almost all the time i'm in the university or on my work, i try to keep myself busy, i like that.
I like sport, like to run at the early morning sometimes. Winter brings other fun stuff like skates or ski. Sometimes i
visit a swimming pool, in other words i try to keep my body in a good shape. What are you thinking about sport?
Hey, xxxxxx, you must be getting so bored to read this long letter, i'll try to make next letter shorter :)
I am waiting for your thoughts regarding some things i wrote.
Hope you doing great and smiling after you read all of this, wish you a great mood!

Ekaterina.

Received: from r120.red.fastwebserver.de ([217.79.190.120] helo=[192.168.23.117]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 14:38:26 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00236981.jpg

00256487.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:17 pm

This is nonsense from the very beginning ...... we know this crap from 2007

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I am so pleased to get a letter from you, it brings a smile on my face and frequent beats in my chest!
It is so easy to talk with you. I would like to continue our correspondence, you definitely caught me with something!
I hope we continue our communication and find out where will it lead us to ;)
I thought maybe my previous mails was to cumbersome for reading so i need to make some clarification about my foreign practice and education assistance program. I hope that my english language level will allow me to make it understandable ;)
I should begin from a fact, that in despite of that i am living in Ukraine i am not a ukrainian on my nationality. My nation called "Mari".
I am sorry that i should begin from this far, but it is necessary you will see. Mari nation is not numerous, there are only about 500 or 550 thousand people all over the Russia, Ukraine and some in other countries.
Mari Nationality is just one of many nationalities of Finno-Ugric group. There are other nationalities there like Finns, Hungarians, Estonian etc.
There are plenty of info about mari in the internet, and you can find it if you think this is interesting. Anyway, let me go on with my story, we are approaching to the point.
All this nationalities are tied with one cultural legacy and with a common help of each other they doing all to save this cultural unity.
so, the government of Finland established an international help program that supports Finno-Ugric peoples who lives in developing countries or in counties with unstable socioeconomic situation. I found this out when i was surfing thru the internet and i THOUGHT - i should try to get involved in this program, so i filled all the papers and sent it for review. About one month later i got a call from my university dean and i was told that my application was approved and, with a help from this Finnish program, my final practice will be carried abroad. I think that my orphan status and my achievements in studying played a significant role, so i was elected from many other peoples.
Dear xxxxxx, this program gave me a big opportunities, they already paid for my flight tickets, and they also going cover all my habitation costs when i will fly to your country. I will also get a cash grant for all my possible needs during the time of practice, this grant is equal to 12 000 Dollars USA.
I will get this cash when i get to my final practice location. I will be totally free to use this grant what ever i want, this cash will be given to me at the Finnish embassy in your country's capital city.
This grant will pay all my expenses that will appears during my practice, like rent, food, clothing, everything that i will need in this 5 month. But i will get this cash only in about two weeks at the Finnish embassy in your capital. After i will sign all the documents and receive this grant, i will be free to go to any city i want and there my practice will be carried out and i want to choice your city.
Once again, all expenses will be covered by this governmental PROGRAM - flights, land travels, residing, food...
Now i think that i am not so unfortunate person after all ;) I think you can imagine THAT - when something really good suddenly appears in your life it feel so fantastic, i can not believe this happening but it is true! After many years of hard work, struggle and survival... It is some kind of miracle!
Ops, it seems that i am bothering you with my stories again))! Anyway i hope you feel just a little happy for me also.
Dear xxxxxxx, sounds silly but i just want to give you a part of my good mood to you.
Hope you did not fall asleep cause of my endless talks and you will not disappear. Can you send me a letter soon? I want to hear your thoughts! I hope to you it is pleasant!!
I want to know your opinion and i am also waiting for a couple of gentle words from you.
You can find a map in attach, there is a little info about Finno-Ugric nations location there, just for your interest...
I will be looking for your mail and i hope to see it soon.
It is so nice to have a talk with you, maybe it is more than just a friendship waiting us in future? Hope so... ;)
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Ekaterina.

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 14:36:00 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

00417895.jpg

00458792.jpg

00475416.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”