It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Violetta; <1990violetta@gmail.com/olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <rexetgenialfr@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:36 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount, don't know her and I've also nobody with this Name in my open List there.

Hello my dear friend!
Thank you for answering my letter back)) Seeing today, your reply
letter, I was very happy. I hope your interest is, indeed, true and
sincere. Now I will tell you a little about myself. As you know my
name Alina. I am 28 years old. I live in Russia, in the city of
Khabarovsk.
It is located almost on the border with China. But despite
that I've never been to China. I have many hobbies. I love life in all
its manifestations. Every day is an opportunity for me to become
better and to learn something new. I learned the value of each moment
in early childhood. Since then I enjoy every breath. I'm actually a
very cheerful person. Jokes and anecdotes elevate mood and sincere
smile is the best indicator of friendliness. For example, I now write
to you these lines and smile! I smile at the fact that I was very
pleased to get the opportunity to get to know you. Well... it was a
small digression from my story. That is to say, the expression of my
emotions) Despite my ease, I'm a very serious person. The order should
be in everything: in business and in the head. Such a principle I
adhere to in all that relates to achieving goals. It helped me finish
school with a gold medal and the Medical Academy with honors. At the
moment, my studies at the Academy are over and I received a diploma in
the specialty of Dentistry. In the near future I will become a
full-fledged dentist. Tell me about yourself, about the country, about
city where you live. About your hobbies, about your work, what
attracts you in people. Thus we can learn if we have something in
common. I would also like to touch on a delicate subject. I dance a
striptease. This is what allows me to feel, to feel my sexuality and
beauty. I just say to you about it, because I don't not want in the
future to meet a misunderstanding on your part. If it's contrary to
your moral and ethical principles, we can save time to each other and
to stop communicating. I can take criticism in my address. I can only
hope that this is not a problem for you. In any case, write me about
everything that is bothering you. If you decide to continue our
communication, then I would like to ask for your telephone number.
This will give us the opportunity to hear each other and I will be
sure of your sincere intentions. On this I finish my letter with hope
for your answer. Thank you for read my words until the end! Don't
forget me, please as soon as possible to write.
Gentle embrace...
Your new friend Alina.

..... delivered over mail.ru

0256.jpg

0568.jpg

0658.jpg

0836.jpg

RPO is Виктория Игоревна Старовойтова/Viktoria Igorevna Starovoytova

work.ua/resumes/4276345/

also known under her stage name: Ukraine Sexchick Aislin aKa Aishlin, Aislin, Anna Kampa, Caprice, Oksana, Vika P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Alina; <rexetgenialfr@mail.ru>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alina; <rexetgenialfr@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:52 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I am glad that you have written me the letter.
Why you haven't sent me your photos??
I want to see your photos.

..... delivered over mail.ru
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Violetta; <1990violetta@gmail.com/olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:45 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today and already reported.

Hi friend, I'm asking you do not be surprised to my mail. With your permission, I will speak you more about myself. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a relation and spend time together. I am life-loving, communicative woman. I really like fantasize and enjoy life. I love to conduct recreation in friendly company. But inside of me right now is ice. I want to meet a man who banish the frost. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not consume spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to join in the universe of bliss and weasel, if you are agree away from the unhappy bleak life do shining unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this luck, put all the work and email me as soon as possible.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: 1990violetta@gmail.com

We can speak and send photography, even sexy. With time, of course, you would obtain more of my photography and ability to know me closer. I expectation that I could love you and our attitude will continue. Your Violetka

Received: from localhost (unknown [175.158.53.90])
To: <applewood1111@aol.com>
Reply-To: Violettik Nice <nrc56716@onyx.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Violettik Nice <nrc56716@onyx.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:54:01 +0100

PT. Cyberindo Aditama
CBNnet Hostmaster
Cyber 2 Tower 33rd Floor
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said X5 No.13
Jakarta 12950 - Indonesia

PCX-528.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Violetta; <1990violetta@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:00 pm

... with the same Pic in my 419-Spamfolder today.

Aloha my new pen-friend. Please do not be surprised to my message. With your assent, I will say you more about myself. I'm looking for a gentleman for a relationship and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative woman. I adore stargaze and be thrilled of life. I give preference to conduct leisure in friendly company. But in my heart right now is frost. I want to find a man who banish the ice. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious tendencies. I do not use spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and want to join in the universe of purpose and tenderness, if you are get ready away from the dark uninteresting life do shining unforgettable dream, do not miss this case, put all the work and contact me very soon.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: 1990violetta@gmail.com

We could write and send photo, even nude. Subsequently, of course, you would obtain more of my photography and ability to know me better. I believe that I could to get involved you and our relation will continue. Your Violetik,

Received: from localhost (unknown [183.82.19.23])
From: Violettusya Woman <a0place3in2the2sun@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Violettusya Woman <a0place3in2the2sun@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Violettusya Woman <a0place3in2the2sun@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 05:10:16 +0100

Beam-BRAS-Pools
PPPoE
Administrator Beam Cable System
Beam Telecom Pvt Ltd
8-2-610/A, Road No 10,
Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
India

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Violetta; <violletadav@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:03 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hello my awesome pen-friend! I'm asking you do not be wondered to my mail. With your decision, I will speak you more about myself. I'm searching a person for a relation and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I indulge in dreams and be thrilled of life. I give preference to spend pastime in happy company. But inside of me right now is void. I want to find a man who melts the void. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and agree to join in the universe of bliss and weasel, if you are agree outside of the unhappy tiresome life do bright unforgettable dream, do not miss this case, put all the work and write me soon! We could speak and send picture, even nude. With time, of course, you would get more of my pics and ability to know me even better.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: violletadav@gmail.com

I think that I could to get involved you and our attitude will go on. Your Violetusha,

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.142.203.106])
To: <schnablg@gmx.at>
Reply-To: Beauty Violetta <jimba06121971@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Violetta <jimba06121971@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 06:59:31 +0100

TATACOMM-IN
Internet Service Provider
TATA Communications
6th Floor,A Tower, BKC
Plot Nos. C-21 & C-36
'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai
India

CAM-666.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alyona; <alynakutak@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi dear stranger,Please do not be wondered to my mail. With your consent, I will say you more about me. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am friendly, optimistic girl. I really like fantasize and be thrilled of life. I like to spend pastime in friendly society. But in my heart right now is winter. I want to meet a man who defrost the ice. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to be in the world of purpose and caress, if you are get ready out from the joyless boring life make vivid unforgettable dream, do not miss this luck, put all the work and write me very soon! We could write and share image, even sexy. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my photography and be able to know me even better. I hope that I could to get involved you and our relationship will continue. Your

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: alynakutak@gmail.com

Alyonichka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.151.90.70])
To: <robertsonrandy@live.com>
Reply-To: Alyonichka Alyonichka <anoya73@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Alyonichka Alyonichka <anoya73@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 01:16:52 +0100

Residential_DSL
HOME_DSL
NFCSM-PLDT,
6/F Innolab Bldg, Boni Ave,
Mandaluyong City,
MM, Philippnes 1550

PCX-724.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alyona; <alynakudni@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:51 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

GreetingsPlease do not be puzzled to my message. With your permission, I will report you more about myself. I'm finding a person for a communication and spend time together. I am active, communicative girl. I really like fantasize and take pleasure life. I prefer to spend leisure in happy society. But inside of me right now is winter. I want to meet a man who melts the cold. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious tendencies. I do not drink spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to embark in the world of happiness and tenderness, if you are agree out of the mirthless boring life do shining unforgettable dream, do not miss this chance, put all the work and writing me soon! We can communicate and send photography, even nude. Over time, of course, you would get more of my photo and opportunity to know me better. I hope that I could to fall in love you and our relationship will continue. Your

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: alynakudni@gmail.com

Alyona,

Received: from localhost (unknown [62.242.41.180])
To: <marowlumrys@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Alyonok Alyonushka <momonosuke@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Alyonok Alyonushka <momonosuke@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:41:33 +0100

Driftcenter Teknisk Aarhus Nord
Kommer senere
Driftcenter Teknisk Aarhus Nord
Region Midt
Brendstrupgaards vej 100
8200 Aarhus N
Denmark

CAM-512.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alyona, alynakutak@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:21 am

Hello person,I'm asking you do not be surprised to my entry. With your consent, I will say you more about myself. I'm looking for a person for a relation and spend time together. I am life-loving, sociable girl. I adore stargaze and rejoice life. I like to spend leisure in friendly society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who defrost the winter. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful addiction. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to get in the universe of enjoyment and fondness, if you are ready away from the joyless tiresome life make vibrant unforgettable dream, do not miss this luck, put all the work and contact me soon! We can communicate and share photography, even intimate. In the future, of course, you would get more of my photo and can to know me better. I believe that I could love you and our friendship will continue. Your

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: alynakutak@gmail.com

Alyonoka,

uses pic of starting post

IP: 122.54.137.226
ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alyona; <alyonakuandykovaa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:08 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good day stranger! I'm asking you do not be marveled to my text. With your approval, I will report you more about me. I'm searching a man for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, communicative girl. I love to dream and take pleasure life. I give preference to spend pastime in happy company. But inside of me right now is cold. I want to find a man who defrost the ice. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not drink spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to go in the universe of bliss and sensuality, if you are want out from the gray tiresome life make vibrant unforgettable story, do not miss this chance, put all the work and write me soon! We can write and send picture, even nude. Subsequently, of course, you would receive more of my photo and can to know me even better. I hopeful that I could to get involved you and our friendship will go on.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: alyonakuandykovaa@gmail.com

Your Alyonok,

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.187.66.141])
To: <adamright2011@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: Sun Alyonok <minato.mirai-306@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sun Alyonok <minato.mirai-306@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 05:08:43 +0100

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PCX-702.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alyona, alyonakuandykovva@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello my dear friend. Please do not be wondered to my letter. With your decision, I will report you more about myself. I'm searching a person for a relation and spend time together. I am energetic, optimistic girl. I like to dream and rejoice life. I prefer to conduct recreation in good society. But in my soul right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the cold. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to get in the universe of enjoyment and sensuality, if you are ready out from the dark bleak life do colourful unforgettable tale, do not miss this case, put all the work and write me soon! We could write and send photo, even erotic. Subsequently, of course, you would get more of my image and be able to know me better. I hopeful that I could to get involved you and our friendship will keep on.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: alyonakuandykovva@gmail.com

Your Alyonulka!

IP: 188.166.227.47, ISP: Digitalocean, Llc, City: Singapore, Country: Singapore

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019

pic already in thread

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaliya; <zaliya.pronya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:56 pm

.... with the last Pic in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Woha my dear mate. I'm asking you do not be puzzled to my mail. With your approval, I will report you more about myself. I'm finding a person for a relationship and spend time together. I am active, communicative girl. I like to dream and rejoice life. I give preference to spend time in happy company. But in my heart right now is frost. I want to meet a man who banish the cold. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not use spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to join in the universe of purpose and affection, if you are ready away from the sad tiresome life make colourful unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this luck, leave everything and email me soon! We can communicate and send photography, even erotic. With time, of course, you would get more of my image and can to know me better.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: zaliya.pronya@gmail.com

I hopeful that I could like you and our relation will continue. Zaliyushusya!

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.161.2.164])
To: <jcdtech85@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Flower Zaliyushenka <bbr@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flower Zaliyushenka <bbr@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:50:16 +0200

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaliya; <zali.pronina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:49 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Nice to meet you, lovely, Salut Please do not be puzzled to my text. With your approval, I will tell you more about myself. I'm looking for a man for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I really like fantasize and take pleasure life. I like to conduct recreation in happy company. But inside of me right now is ice. I want to meet a man who defrost the winter. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting addiction. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to go in the universe of purpose and sensuality, if you are agree away from the mirthless boring life do vibrant unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this chance, put all the work and email me soon! We can write and share photography, even sexy. Subsequently, of course, you would receive more of my pics and ability to know me even better.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: zali.pronina@gmail.com

I think that I could to get involved you and our friendship will go on. Your Zaliyushechka

Received: from localhost (unknown [210.245.33.167])
To: <jjjoe@usa.com>
Reply-To: Zaliychik Zaliyushok <seijin0424@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Zaliychik Zaliyushok <seijin0424@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 01:41:34 +0200

FPT Telecom Company
Tran Thanh Hai
2nd floor FPT Building, Pham Hung Road, Cau Giay District,
Hanoi
Vietnam

PIC-261.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaliya; <aidashakiro@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:38 pm

.... with the last Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good Day Dear! I'm asking you do not be marveled to my mail. With your permission, I will report you more about myself. I'm finding a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am life-loving, sociable girl. I indulge in dreams and be thrilled of life. I love to conduct time in interesting company. But in my soul right now is void. I want to meet a man who melts the ice. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to join in the world of pleasure and sensuality, if you are agree out from the joyless tiresome life do colourful unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and contact me shortly! We can communicate and share photography, even erotic. Over time, of course, you would get more of my picture and opportunity to know me better.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: aidashakiro@gmail.com

I hope that I could to fall in love you and our communication will keep on. Zaliyushusya

Received: from localhost (unknown [45.127.56.164])
To: <robb@kingshotsports.com>
Reply-To: Iam Zaliyushusya <tkokubo@green.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iam Zaliyushusya <tkokubo@green.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 09:00:17 +0200

Pioneer Elabs Ltd
Pinnapureddy Sridhar Reddy
CtrlS Datacenters Ltd.
7th Floor, Pioneer Towers,
Plot No.16, APIIC Software Units Layout,
Madhapur,
Hyderabad - 500081
India

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Zaliya, zaliya.pronya@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Hey there my awesome mate I'm asking you do not be wondered to my entry. With your consent, I will tell you more about me. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am life-loving, optimistic girl. I adore stargaze and rejoice life. I like to conduct recreation in happy society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who banish the void. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting addiction. I do not consume spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to be in the world of bliss and affection, if you are agree out of the unhappy boring life keep shining unforgettable tale, do not miss this luck, put all the work and email me quickly! We could write and share picture, even erotic. Over time, of course, you would get more of my picture and can to know me even better.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: zaliya.pronya@gmail.com

I believe that I could to fall in love you and our relationship will continue. Your Zaliyulya

IP: 14.164.55.12, ISP: Vnpt Corp, City: Long Xuyên, Country: Vietnam

Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victoria - ukraine-love

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:51 pm

Victoria: I'm a pure flower, which has recently blossom
23 y.o
from Kyev
single