It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Violetta; <1990violetta@gmail.com/olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena Alieksieieva; <olenaplucky@vnmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Hello xxxxxx
What's up?
Let matters easily argue.
I'm upset that I couldn't find your letter in my mailbox. I hope it's not my fault, and the failure of your letter is just an unfortunate set of circumstances. This fact makes me worry and feel uncomfortable in my soul. I probably shouldn't have been so honest with you. I can't understand why my message was left unanswered.
With my message, I want to give you a little piece of happiness. It's important to me that we can talk about personal things. I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon.
It is actually really important for me.
Don't tend to forget about me, reply without delay.
Wish you all the best! Yours Olena.

Received: from 2e40afc8.skybroadband.com ([46.64.175.200]:56656 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 08:12:16 +0300

BSKYB-BROADBAND
Sky UK Limited
Sky UK Broadband Hostmaster
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello xxxxxxx
What is new?
I wish you luck in everything, And let any trouble be overwhelmed!
What's the matter? Are you feeling all right? I don't want to think bad. Maybe you have a lot of work to do right now, and you're very busy. I don't know why you didn't answer my letter, and I want to know why.
With my message, I want to give you a little piece of happiness. It's important to me that we can talk about personal things. I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon.
It is extremely important to me.
Do not forget about me, write without delay.
The best! Yours Olena.

Received: from [2.31.29.75] (port=58454 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:37:50 +0300

OHUK-BTW-20090119
Orange WBC Broadband
ee ADMIN
London
WC2N
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Hello, my favorite Prince xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Tuesday. It seems to me that you're not serious about my problem. I'm sorry but I can see that you're not interested in our communication, and you do not want to help us. I feel a little sad to hear from you the words. I understand that I have no right to demand from you financial assistance. But, I still ask you, no, I do beg you, please find this amount of money. This is very important for our future. We built our relationship, telling each other many things that no one knows but us. You know me, even more than many of my friends. I did everything for you, because I like you, and my heart is open to our love relationships. There is still time. I want you to cherish every moment of our time, because it affects our collective future.
What is the true reason that you do not want to help me? Please tell me the truth? Maybe I do not deserve your trust in this, so you do not want to help me? Maybe you do not really have a sum of money? In any situation there is always a way out. The most important thing to want to solve problems. As the saying goes - "Who seeks shall find!" I believe that you will do it, and you can help me, my bright tiger xxxxxxx!
As I promised you earlier that when I come to the United States, I will give you 435$ usd for 2-3 days, as soon as I paid the first salary. Money does not keep you waiting, but here we met and dreams for the future can be destroyed in one moment and I do not want that! We walked for a long time to set goals and do not need to go to the course.
Between us there is a choice, or our problem will be solved and we can put the "crown" on his head, or our love of collapse, as the house of cards will remain only ruins and memories of our feelings and desires that we wanted to implement. It's you and now everything depends on you, my angel! I will not insist that you have to make that choice on their own. I'm just asking you to close your eyes and choose what is important to you. The choice is yours.
Help me and you will not regret it, because he made the right choice.
I think about you all the time, you never for a moment out of my head. I love you xxxxxx! I am ready to talk to you about it forever!
I look forward to your new email to me. See you.
With great respect,
Your little girl, Olena!

Received: from 0541d415.skybroadband.com ([5.65.212.21]:55801 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:15:56 +0300

BSKYB-BROADBAND
Sky UK Limited
Sky UK Broadband Hostmaster
Sky Network Services
1 Brick Lane
London
E1 6PU
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:43 pm

.... she cannot accept the truth that she was blown .... Fight to the last breath to get the Money

.... Vlads low attempt to brain wash somebody, to make him feel guilty so that he'll pay without to think ....

Hi there my sweety xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Wednesday. I received your letter and I am very sorry to see that you write.
Must answer me this letter, and say only "yes" or "no." But before you answer read this letter. Do you really liked me, even now, I hope that between us, something can happen.
And now here in a strange city, unfortunately, I can not find the money. If you do not pay its debts for the apartment, I will not be allowed to fly out of the Ukraine. My friend responded to my request and was able to lend me some money. She sent me 170 $ usd.
I can not come to you, and so I ask you for help. I'm not asking for money on air tickets or something else. I just ask to help with this problem with my debts if I will not pay the money, I can not come to you, I can not pass customs.
I do not ask money for gifts or just something else, the only thing I ask - is to help me and I'll give you this money as soon as I in your country.
I told you that as soon as I arrive in the , I received my first paycheck for the first month of their stay from the Government on the state training program. I'll have 3050$ usd, and I can easily return you your 265$ usd. But I get the money only then when arrive in your country. Now I just need your help is vital now in this moment.
I'm sorry, I beg you, help me. But I just have no other choice.
Without your help I can not come to the United States.
I have tried all ways to find money, but I can not find them, and I ask your help. All of my tickets and visa ready, these documents are from a representative national internship program.
Now there's only one problem, a problem of money. Now you only need 265$ usd and then this problem will be solved immediately.
As soon as I arrive in the United States, I can return you the money, I can give even the 1100$ usd, I do not mind the money for you xxxxxxx.
But I get my salary only when arrive in the United States.
I beg you to help or everything will be lost. You can take the money? Maybe even some options that I do not know?
It's not a big sum of money, I know that you have the money, just do not want to help me, maybe you do not trust me. I need the money tomorrow or the next day.
But it's better tomorrow, in order to avoid any problems. I understand your concerns, but please, provide the necessary help for me, I'm not asking for millions. I only ask very little help. And I'll give you this money as soon as
I come to you in the country.
Meditate xxxxxx, I know that there are a lot of deception. I understand everything, but you can be sure I'm not so!
I do not want to make excuses and I will not prove anything, it's just humiliating.
I do not want to start relationships with confidence, I do not want to love someone who does not trust me.
For me, very humiliating to ask for a little help, and I promise to return to you all completely.
Please think about it myself, do you trust me or not, I do not insist on anything and will not prove anything. But I think that we made for each other, and maybe we fate for each other. Maybe you really love me, you really I like you!
If you now refuse me, maybe you'll regret it all my life, but all will be lost. Nothing can be returned, all would be lost.
This money is really for you big amount? You can not afford it?
Are you afraid of risks? I repeat, you really like me!
Sorry I'm very disappointed, I feel that soon on my face were tears.
I was very hurt to ask your help, but I have no other choice.
Of course, I can sell my body, but I do not want to engage in prostitution. Well, if I have no choice so I will. I do not want that. But if I do everything the same will come to the United States and if we meet, we will be able to communicate? Do you want to communicate with a prostitute?
I think not. I also can not communicate with you, after you could not help me.
If I would have to earn money, so our relationship will be completed.
I do not want this, I do not want you lost me, but I lost you. Do not break our relationship, help us!
Please tell me what you are willing to help me, I do not want to exert any pressure on you.
You must decide all by yourself! Sorry if I was too rough, I'm just very disappointed.
I finish writing, I'm waiting for your response and look forward to you!
Please reply as soon as possible xxxxxx!
Your forever Olena!
Passionate Kisses for my TIGER!
PS: All other documents I will receive only after payment of my debt.

Received: from 80-44-194-38.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com ([80.44.194.38]:59744 helo=localhost) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:50:40 +0300

DSL-TISCALI-UK57
Dynamic DSL - London
TalkTalk Hostmaster - Legacy
TalkTalk Communications Limited
Soapworks
Ordsall Lane
Salford
Manchester
M5 3TT
United Kingdom

IMG-9174.jpg

IMG-9215.jpg

IMG-9321.jpg

...... 2 Pics not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <olenaliberal@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:50 pm

..... from E-Spam in german

How's it going my man. I am emailing this response with awe and impulsion. Good health. I believe that it covid do not touch your close people I am looking for a lovely relationships and I expect you also. I will be short.I am a lonely girl.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: olenaliberal@yahoo.com

With best wishes, your Lena.

Received: from localhost (109.248.144.77)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 11:56:10 +0100
To: jgstondiego@gmail.com

DATACLUB-SE
Martin Teppor
Stockholms lan
Stockholm
Sweden

DSC650.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olena; <olenaassured@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:58 pm

..... from E-Spam today in german

Hey stranger, I am emailing this answer with shudder and thrill. Hang in there. I believe that it second wave do not wound you I am looking for a lovely acquaintances and I hope you too. I will be short.I am a single girl.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: olenaassured@yahoo.com

Sending you sweet kisses, your Olena,

Received: from localhost (23.129.64.196)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 15:24:56 +0100
To: edwindiaz3017@gmail.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

CAM-124.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galya; <galina.melodyy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:11 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello, dear. Please do not be surprised to my message. With your permission, I will tell you more about me.
I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am cheerful, sociable girl. I love to dream and enjoy life.
I like to spend time in good company. But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the ice. I'm sure you can be my prince.
You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
If you have no complexes and ready to go in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are ready out of the gray boring life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me soon!
We can communicate and share pics, even erotic. In the future, of course, you would get more of my pics and be able to know me closer.
I hope that I could like you and our relationship will continue. Your Galya.

Received: from infvrc (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Galya <galina.melodyy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:33:52 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC6743.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galinka; <galina.melodyy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello, dear. Please do not be surprised to my message. With your permission, I will tell you more about me.
I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am cheerful, sociable girl. I love to dream and enjoy life.
I like to spend time in good company. But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the ice. I'm sure you can be my prince.
You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
If you have no complexes and ready to go in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are ready out of the gray boring life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me soon!
We can communicate and share pics, even erotic. In the future, of course, you would get more of my pics and be able to know me closer.
I hope that I could like you and our relationship will continue. Your Galinnka.

Received: from psbtyv (178.176.175.250)
Reply-To: Galinnka <galina.melodyy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 22:03:39 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC7374324.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina; <ivankogallina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:13 pm

..... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam

I hope that I could like you and our relationship will continue. Your Galina.

Received: from zpjrbo ([188.162.43.217]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Galina <ivankogallina@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 11:26:55 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Galina; <ivankogallina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:12 pm

..... with the last Pic again in DMF-Spam

I hope that I could like you and our relationship will continue. Your Galinka.

Received: from kenz ([188.162.43.217]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Galinka <ivankogallina@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 23:49:44 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elena.storoz1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:15 pm

..... from in DMF-Spam

Good afternoon, cute. Please do not be surprised to my message. With your decision, I will report you more about me. I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am cheerful, communicative girl. I indulge in dreams and take pleasure life. I like to conduct free time in happy company. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who banish the frost. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to be in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are get ready away from the dark bleak life keep vivid unforgettable story, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and contact me quickly! We could communicate and send photography, even sexy. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my picture and be able to know me better. I expectation that I could to get involved you and our relation will keep on. Your Elena!

Received: from kqthv (unknown [178.176.175.44])
Reply-To: Leka <elena.storoz1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:09:23 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC874234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenkastoryu@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:08 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hey, cute. I'm asking you do not be puzzled to my letter. With your assent, I will say you more about myself. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a relationship and spend time together. I am cheerful, communicative girl. I really like fantasize and take pleasure life. I prefer to conduct pastime in friendly company. But in my soul right now is winter. I want to meet a man who defrost the cold. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not drink alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to get in the world of pleasure and sensuality, if you are agree away from the dark tedious life keep vivid unforgettable story, do not miss this luck, leave everything and email me very soon! We can write and share picture, even intimate. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my image and ability to know me better. I think that I could to get involved you and our relation will continue. Your Elenachka!

Received: from nbgutl (unknown [188.162.43.151])
Reply-To: Elena <elenkastoryu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 00:52:07 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC46435.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lena; <elena.storoz7@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:37 pm

..... vom DLB-Spam

Nice to meet you, cute. Please do not be wondered to my entry. With your consent, I will report you more about myself. I'm finding a man for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, optimistic girl. I like to dream and be thrilled of life. I prefer to conduct recreation in interesting society. But in my heart right now is winter. I want to meet a man who melts the winter. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad addiction. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and want to embark in the universe of bliss and tenderness, if you are get ready out of the dark boring life keep bright unforgettable story, do not miss this case, leave everything and email me as soon as possible! We can communicate and send picture, even nude. Subsequently, of course, you would receive more of my pics and possibility to know me better. I hopeful that I could to fall in love you and our communication will go on. Your Lena!

Received: from pkaa (unknown [188.162.43.207])
Reply-To: Lenusia <elena.storoz7@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 00:07:50 +0300
X-Mailer: GNUMail

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC874234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <storozhevaelenaprod@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:22 pm

..... DMF-Spam

Hi, lovely. I'm asking you do not be wondered to my message. With your permission, I will tell you more about me. I'm searching a man for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I like to spend recreation in happy company. But inside of me right now is void. I want to meet a man who banish the winter. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious addiction. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to get in the universe of eternal felicity and fondness, if you are want away from the joyless bleak life do bright unforgettable story, do not miss this opportunity, put all the work and writing me very soon! We can write and share pics, even nude. In the future, of course, you would obtain more of my photo and opportunity to know me even better. I hopeful that I could to fall in love you and our attitude will keep on. Your Elenka!

Received: from mvorspl (unknown [178.176.174.226])
Reply-To: Lenchik <storozhevaelenaprod@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 04:11:16 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC46435.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <storozhevaelenaprod@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:24 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hey, lovely. I'm asking you do not be amazed to my entry. With your assent, I will say you more about myself. I'm searching a person for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I indulge in dreams and enjoy life. I give preference to conduct recreation in happy society. But inside of me right now is void. I want to find a man who melts the void. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting addiction. I do not consume spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and get ready to go in the world of bliss and caress, if you are agree out from the sad tiresome life do bright unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this opportunity, put all the work and writing me as soon as possible! We could speak and send picture, even nude. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my photo and be able to know me closer. I believe that I could to get involved you and our attitude will keep on. Your Elenka!

Received: from [188.162.199.215] (port=40579 helo=imcs) by mop105.hostmop.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Lenka <storozhevaelenaprod@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:58:25 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-DSC874234.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”