It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com/viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <maiiaviktorovak@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx
don’t die from missing me. I will try to write to you often! :)
The chicken dinner was wonderful. :) You would like it. :) I invited a neighbor, an adult woman, to dinner. She is a good person. I did not want to dine alone. I will send a photo. :) It would be nice to have a dinner together with you. :)
I must be frank with you to be closer to you. My previous relationship ended about 2 years ago. Feelings and confidence end when you are deceived. I understood this from experience when my former man deceived me. He cheated on me with another woman. I was very hurt when I found out about this. Therefore, now I am very afraid of being deceived. It seems to me that you are an honest man and I try to trust you. I want to just love and be loved ... I want to feel like an ordinary happy woman. Millions of people live like this. I also wish to live a simple and happy family !!!
Unfortunately, in Russia there are few suitable conditions for achieving this goal. Terrorist attacks very often occur in Russia. You probably often hear about it in the media yourself? This is another reason why I decided to go online for dating. I think that I can understand another culture, your lifestyle. I have not yet told anyone close to me that I am talking to you. But sooner or later I will need to tell them about you. :) I hope that the time that we correspond with you will not pass in vain. I believe that we strive for one goal and it pleases me.
Your Maiia

Received: from localhost ([89.147.91.15])
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:12:37 +0300

AKTIV1
Aktiv1 Kft.
Ferenc Szilard Varga
Rátót utca 18-20.
1031 Budapest

IMG0074674.jpg

IMG0074677.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
Thank you for your letter. :) Only a short answer. A lot of stress at work. Tomorrow I will write you more. Ok
Have a nice evening!
Maiia

Received: from localhost (94-21-229-158.pool.digikabel.hu. [94.21.229.158])
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:58:03 +0300

DIGI-1
Pesterzsebet Fiber
HDSNET Technical Staff
Vaci ut. 35
H-1134 Budapest
Hungary
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
Thank you for your letter. I regret that yesterday I could not answer you as I would like. But today I am writing a long letter. :) Thank you for your kiss. each of your letters fills my heart with joy. your words give me hope for the future. I read your letter and I was very interested in your opinion. The past must remain in the past. need to move to a happy future.
Today is such a wonderful day for me. I would like to tell you a lot of how I feel. But I am afraid that I will not be able to send you all the emotions and feelings that I feel. :)
I used to love to come up with entertainment for myself and my friends: go to nature or go to a cafe to listen to live music. I like going to the cinema. But to be honest, recently this way of rest does not bring me any pleasure. I often dream of a romantic evening with my beloved man. It can be a simple dinner or breakfast for two. Do you like thoughts about family and family life? I really like vacation time from work, when my parents and I get together at the same table. How do you like to spend your holidays?
I have already made my choice. my choice is you. Write me more details about feelings and desires for me. I want to listen to this from yourself. In conclusion, I want to thank you again for what you think of me. Now my heart and thoughts belong to you.
On the weekend I will do household chores: wash the windows, clean the apartment, wash clothes. I wish you a nice weekend. I will wait for your answer!
My hugs.
Your Maiia.

Received: from localhost (catv-176-63-16-160.catv.broadband.hu. [176.63.16.160])
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:02:31 +0300

UPC
UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
Haller Gardens - Soroksari ut 30-34.
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:01 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx
I am very glad to receive a letter from you today. I hasten to answer you. I am very pleased that someone far from Russia recalls me. :)
I had a lot of homework this weekend. I did a thorough cleaning. I hope you were satisfied with your weekend?
I trust you. Trust is the most important thing between a man and a woman. It is for this reason that in today's letter I send you a photo of my family: I, my grandfather, my grandmother, my sister and baby, my mom and my dad. I love my family very much. :)
Do you have many close friends? I have 3 closest friends - women. My friends and I have known each other for a long time. Two of them are already married. and they have a happy family. I sometimes envy them. But this is a good envy. I also dream of family life with a loved one. I have a dialogue with you. And I am happy. I really like you. Who knows what will happen in the future. Perhaps we will be together. :)
Tonight, my friends and I will go out to dinner at the cafe. We did not meet each other in a long time. And we want to talk about a lot. I'm sure my friends will ask a lot about you. :) I would like to invite you to a cafe with us. We could have a wonderful evening with you. In my thoughts I can imagine it. But unfortunately you are very far away. Perhaps dear, it's time to finish my letter. Otherwise, I can write a lot of superfluous, for which I will be ashamed in front of you. :)
I'm waiting for your answer.
Hugs and a kiss !!!
Your Maiia

Received: from localhost (mllnC3E411FE.fixip.t-online.hu. [195.228.17.254])
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:23:15 +0300

MLLN-SPLITBLOCK
Magyar Telekom leased line customers
Magyar Telekom Network Administrator
Budapest, Hungary

IMG0074539.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx
I am glad to read your letter. I have good news. I got the opportunity to get an increase in work. Tomorrow will be an interview with the leadership. Maybe I will become the head of the department! :) I have not told you before, as I was not completely sure that I would be offered this position. I hope that I will pass the interview and will work in a new position. Although I'm very nervous.
You are a good person. Glad you gave everyone a day off. I think everyone thanks you for that. I'm glad that family and family values ​​are important to you. I am sure that one day we will talk face to face. :)
By the way, I had a wonderful walk. My friends and I had dinner at a cafe and drank some champagne. There were also musicians in the cafe and they performed beautiful music. We danced and had fun. Impressions remained good. I thought about you and imagined that you were there. I imagined that you also hugged me and whisper tender words. Do you remember me when you see couples in love around you? Do you often go with friends to cafes, bars or discos? Are girls trying to get to know you? Men approached me twice and tried to start an acquaintance. But I immediately let them know that with me these things would fail. I have a man - you. And I don't need any other man. I am faithful to you. :) I am glad that with me there is such a person as YOU!
Ok, I have to concentrate on the interview. I hope everything will be OK. Wish me success tomorrow. :)
Your Maiia.

Received: from localhost (catv-176-63-25-134.catv.broadband.hu. [176.63.25.134])
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 11:51:58 +0300

UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-2357458.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx!
I was very pleased to receive your message. I also believe in true love. I believe that everyone should be happy. Thank you for your words.
Unfortunately, I was not accepted for a new position at work. They took another woman. But for some reason I was not particularly upset. Perhaps because I now have other thoughts in my head - thoughts about you! And it is true. Recently, I can’t think of anything else. :)
I am sending you my kiss and sunny smile from Russia. :) After I read your letter, my mood became better. In the short time that we have known each other, I’m very used to your letters. Your letters are oxygen to me. I breathe thanks to your letters. If I can’t contact you by letter, then I’m always in a bad mood. Although I have never seen you, but I miss you. I did not think that I could get so used to a person whom I had never seen in reality. I would like to ask you: do you really want to create a serious relationship with me?
Please tell me if you do not like this question. I just told you everything in my heart. I hope you understand me. I want you to know not only my appearance, but also my inner world, my thoughts, etc. I also want to know you.
I will finish my letter and look forward to your reply.
Your Maiia.

Received: from localhost ([195.199.250.154])
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:18:19 +0300

SULINETNAT
'Sulinet NAT'
NIIF Netmaster
Pf 498
H-1396 Budapest 62

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxxx!
I am happy that a letter from you is waiting for me in my inbox. I am very pleased to read your letters and answer you.
I am very glad that you are interested in a serious relationship. I understand that relationships cannot be built in a day or in a month. And only through the Internet - also not to build. We will need a personal meeting. Not now. A little bit later. I hope that someday soon we will not need the Internet - you and I will communicate personally. :) And then we will not need to say goodbye to each other, as we do at the end of each letter. We will be together all the time. A lot of hopes and experiences cause expectation of each of your letters. Let it be a normal day for others. But for me, this is my personal little holiday. :) I think you understand me the same way?
I want the days until we’re together to fly by quickly and once the day has come when we could say “Hello” to each other and look into each other’s eyes. :). Someday we will go this way together. I am very glad to realize that I am not alone. We are together, albeit so far apart.
Not enough 1000 letters to tell you all my thoughts, my hopes and dreams of the future.
I will wait for your answer. I always open my mailbox with hope and always rejoice when I receive a letter from you. :)
Your Maiia.

Received: from localhost (business-80-98-64-198.business.broadband.hu. [80.98.64.198])
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 11:10:58 +0300

UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:41 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx
I am very glad to receive a letter from you today. Your letters always bring me a good mood.
Glad I brought love to your life. From your words of love, tears of happiness appeared in my eyes. Thanks for the presented emotions. :) I am very serious with you. I have not told my parents about you. But in the near future I will definitely tell you. My parents will be very happy if I find my happiness. they are very worried about me. My friends already have their own families. And they will be happy to see me as a family man with their beloved man.
I know a little how to play the guitar. I like to sing when I am very sad. I often sing in the bathroom. :) Do you do the same? :)
My heart is open to you. Life is given to us once and it is very short. No need to waste your life on trifles. I think fate itself presented you to me. I consider myself very lucky.
I already wrote to you that I live alone. Therefore, I do not have enough communication. I feel lonely. My friends already have their own families. We are very rare. And when we meet, we have very few common topics for conversation. They have other interests. I also want a beloved man next to me.
On the weekend I will be visiting my parents. I wish you a good weekend. I'll write you again on Monday!
On this I must end my letter today. I will look forward to your next letter. And send you a huge kiss and smile. :)
Your Maiia.

Received: from localhost (catv-80-99-217-9.catv.broadband.hu. [80.99.217.9])
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:22:09 +0300

UPC Magyarorszag Kft.
CATV dynamic IP pool
Hostmaster UPC Hungary
UPC Magyarorszag Kft
H-1095 Budapest
Hungary

funkyflo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <mayavictorovnarakh@gmail.com>

Postby funkyflo » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:51 am

Guten Abend... Mein Name ist Maia und mein Alter fast 38 Jahre alt!! Ich lebe nicht in der Nahe, aber ich hoffe, dass ist kein gruselig.. In ein paar Worten uber mich: eine frohlich, zartlich, freundlich und aufrichtig Madchen... Aber manchmal kann ich stur , frustriert sein. Bedauerlicherweise bin ich nicht Engel! :)) Ich war habe keinen Mann und auch nicht Kinder!!!
Ich mag mehrere Hobbies: Wandern, Radfahren, Erholung im Freien!!!! Ich mochte mich treffen einen frohlicher und anstandiger Person, die ernsthafte Beziehung haben will. Glaubwurdigkeit und Verstandnis sind fur mich einer der gewichtig Gegenstand in einem Beziehung.... Ich mochte wirklich, einen Partner fur die Familie in deinem Gesicht zu finden!!! Ich werde mit Hoffnung auf die Brief erwarten!!! Ich denke, dass du mich nicht ignorieren wirst!. Maiia

TL
Good evening ... My name is Maia and my age is almost 38 years !! I do not live close, but I hope that's not scary .. In a few words about me: a cheerful, tender, kind and sincere girl ... But sometimes I can be stubborn, frustrated. Unfortunately, I am not an angel! :)) I have no husband and no children !!!
I like several hobbies: hiking, cycling, outdoor recreation !!!! I would like to meet a cheerful and decent person who wants to have serious relationship. Credibility and understanding are for me one of the most weighty subject in a relationship .... I really liked to find a partner for the family in your face !!! I will wait with hope for the letter !!! I think you will not ignore me! Maiia

EMAIL HEADERZZZ

X-Nifty-SrcIP: [49.212.207.48]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 10:13:32 +0000
Reply-To: Maya May <mayavictorovnarakh@gmail.com>

SAKURA-OSAKA
SAKURA Internet Inc.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maya; <maiiarkaviktoro@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:09 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german.

Hello!
Autumn is coming soon! Are you ready Darfur?
My name is Maya. I am a normal madam. I liked to believe that you are just a normal man as well. I am 36 years old. I want to believe, I'm not old for you? Lord always pay attention to young women. I say the right thing? :) It's sad to be alone in my old age. Are you lonely? Do you have a wife? There is no love friend.
If you write me, I will be happy! This is my mailing address maiiarkaviktoro@yandex.com .!
Kiss !!!
Maiya

Received: from [83.145.239.251] (83.145.239.251)
Reply-To: Maya <sbauwc@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:32:57 +0400

KRYPTONIITTI-SRV
Kryptoniitti AY servers
Peter Peltonen
Kryptoniitti
Olarinluoma 10
02200 Espoo
Finland

img-2.jpg

scholmc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Maya Maya <mayavictarovnara@gmail.com>

Postby scholmc » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:11 pm

genieten
Maya Maya <mayavictarovnara@gmail.com>
Do 10-10-2019 00:51

Goede avond!!!
Kan ik me voorstellen hoe verbaasd je bent over deze bericht??? Hoe is het weer ? Voelt u zich de aanpak van koude weer? Ik stuur je zonnige warmte voor een goed humeur!!!! ;)
U kunt mij bellen Maya. Ik ben 37,5 jaar oud!! Ben ik niet te oud voor jou?? Het is tenslotte meestal prettiger voor mannen om met jonge wijfje te communiceren dan met volwassen vrouwen!!
Ik ken dit uit de eerste hand. Later zal ik je alles vertellen, als je wilt weten.. Ben je ooit getrouwd geweest? Heeft u een baby??
Ik heb geen kinderen.. Ik ben een alleenstaande vrouw. Het is triest voor mij!!!! Eenzaam leven maakt niemand gelukkiger!!!!
Maar ik probeer altijd leuk te zijn en van het leven te genieten. )) Ik zou geïnteresseerd zijn de dialoog met u willen voortzetten... Wil jij dit ook???
Ik stuur je een foto zodat je me kunt zien! :)) Een mooie dag verder!! Maya!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com/viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:23 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for posted. :)
mayavictarovnara@gmail.com --> Hangouts
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinagregorevnala@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:54 pm

..... again from DMF-Spam in bad german

Good day. I would like to meet you!!! I am Irina !! I am a blond girl with brown eyes and an open smile !! I dream of it, spend a gurgling royal family life with a loved man. I do not like to avoid conflicts, squabble, I tolerate no bad conversations !! I am a very friendly Miss !! I enjoy baking e really cake! My buddies complain constantly that my cake yummy are .... I liked my loneliness destroy and make a decent person, who loved creating with lovers ... I expect honesty, warmth and reliability of my FUTURE loved one .. I send you a photograph, so you see how my appearance looks! And I look forward'm happy to be over your picture !!! I am looking forward to your letter to my email: irinagregorevnala@gmail.com

Received: from 95.211.162.11 (unknown [95.211.162.11])
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 13:18:25 +0300

LEASEWEB
LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinagregorevnala@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:58 pm

..... with the same Pic in 419-Spam in german

Hello !!!! I liked you to know .... I'm Irina! I am a blonde with dark eyes and a smile stan-ended !!! I liked to spend a long family life with a loved one !!!! I do not like insults, quarrels, I try cursing whenever possible .. I am a very nice girl! I enjoy e really cooking. My friends say often that my food are delicious !!!! I liked my loneliness destroy and meet a sincere man who liked to share with lovers. I wait comfort, warmth and reliability of my FUTURE man. I send you a photograph, so you can see how looks like my appearance .... And I look forward'm happy to be over your photography .. I am looking forward to your letter to my email: irinagregorevnala@gmail.com

Received: from 95.211.162.11 (unknown [95.211.162.11])
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 02:49:17 +0300

LEASEWEB
LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irenagpetrovna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:36 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount in german, next pest where we never come to a End ..... 5th. Round with her ... :roll:

Hi! How was your day? Are you cold?? Are you interested in my message? Hehe! :)
I took a long look before you write a post message. I had never used the internet to speak before. And so right now I am incredibly concerned. :)
My name is Irina. I am 37 years. I am a grown lady. What is your age?
I am lonely. Are you just the only one? I don't have a baby. My previous relationship ended with an unhappy goodbye. And so I try to look for happiness on the internet. :) Do you think this is not serious? I think it is dangerous. But I hope the right decision. :) I hope you are an honest man.
I will send you a photo. I hope this is nice for you. :) I will also wait for your message and photo. :)
Have a nice day! Irina

Received: from [185.183.107.241] (helo=178.239.198.61) by vm419963.eurodir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Das Attraktive <irenagpetrovna@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 01:34:10 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
M247 LTD Vienna Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS NOC
Vienna
Austria

8.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”