It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com/viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenavalmiravna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:14 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Good evening!

My name is Elena. I think that you are surprised to see my letter? Do not be surprised!! I would like to start the acquaintance when you are not against ..
I am looking for love, sincere love and the real life satellites. Maybe the fate and the universe bring us together?!? Now we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other better.
I'm not a young woman, but I think age is relative, frame of mind is important .... and a reliable man ... why are you still alone? Maybe you were waiting for me ???
What if only fate?!? I really want to believe in fate ... I hope that you will not ignore my e-mail and that you will receive your letter soon!
Send your answer to my address: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I will send you my photograph and ask you to send me a photo too ..
Kind regards! Elena

Received: from [81.16.140.248] ([81.16.140.248])
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:21:59 +0100
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

w-VL1c-Bb-An-UPXG.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:17 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Good Morning!

My name is Elena ... are you surprised to see this letter ??? Do not be surprised!!! I like to talk if you don't mind!
I dream of love, mutual love and a worthy partner. Maybe this is fate and the universe liked that we are together?!? While we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other better.
I am already a mature woman but I think age is relative, attitude to life important .... and a reliable man ... why are you still lonely ??? Maybe you were looking for me?!?
What if only this is our chance? I want to trust in fate. I hope that you will not disregard my letter and that you will receive your letter soon ..
Here is my email address: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I'll send you a photo and ask you to send me a photo too ...
Have a nice day!!! Elena

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:21:59 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

Hdx-W3r9-Ec-Rgnw.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenadorgova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:27 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello!!!

Friends usually call me Elena .. I'm sure you would be surprised to see this message? Please do not scare!! I wanted to make acquaintance if you don't mind!
I am looking for love, sincere love and a worthy man! Maybe fate and the universe liked that we are together ??? Now we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other better.
I am not a young woman, but I think age is relative, the attitude towards life is important ... and the right partner! Why are you still alone? Maybe you were waiting for me
What if it's just that chance ??? I really want to trust in fate .. I hope that you will not disregard my letter and that you will soon receive your answer ..
Here is my email address: elenadorgova@gmail.com
I will send you a photograph and ask you to send me a photograph as well.
Have a nice day!!! Elena

Received: from [45.129.198.207] ([45.129.198.207])
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 12:31:27 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

G1rcd2k-Pomb.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:44 pm

..... from DLB-Spam in german

Good day!!

Friends usually call me Elena .. I think you'd be surprised to find my letter? Please don't be surprised !! I just want to meet when you're not against.
I am looking for love, mutual love and reliable man .. can fate and the universe bring us together?!? Now we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other!
I am not a young person, but I think age is relative, frame of mind is important .... and the right life satellites! Why are you still lonely?!? Maybe you were looking for me ???
Maybe this is just our fate? I am ready to trust in fate. I believe that you will pay attention to my letter and that you will soon receive your letter.
Write to me at my email address: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photograph too ...
Best wishes!!! Elena

Received: from [45.129.198.240] ([45.129.198.240])
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 14:14:46 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

hd-EJVRxg-LDhml-Nr.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:02 pm

...... from 419-Spam in german

Greet you, a stranger!

I am a girl named Elena. I think you are surprised to see my email ??? Do not be surprised! I only wanted to talk when you don't mind.
I dream of looking for love, sincere love and the right man! Could this fate and the universe liked that we are together ??? While we don't know each other, but I'd really like to get to know you ...
I am already a mature woman, but I think age is relative, frame of mind is important .... and a reliable satellite life! Why are you still lonely Maybe you were looking for me?!?
What if only this is our fate ??? I want to trust in fate .. I would like to hope that you will not leave my e-mail without attention and that you will soon receive your letter of reply ..
I will send you my photo and ask you to send me a photo as well.
Have a good day!!! Elena

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 14:38:38 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

YXCe-VV5-Gbe-Vp.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:09 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Good day!!

I'm a girl named Elena .. Are you surprised to get this message ??? Do not be surprised!!! I just want to get to know you better when you are not against.
I am looking for love, mutual love and reliable partner .. Maybe fate and the universe bring us together ??? While we don't know each other, but I'd really like to get to know you ...
I am already an adult girl, but I think age is relative, the state of mind is important .... and a reliable satellite life! Why are you still alone? Maybe you were waiting for me?!?
What if only this is our fate?!? I really liked to believe in fate! I hope that you will not leave my message without paying attention and that you will receive your reply soon.
I will send you my photo and ask you to send me a photograph too!
Kind regards!! Elena

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 14:38:42 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

zn-Fj-VS97sp4-HW.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenochkador@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:19 pm

Good evening!!

I'm a girl named Elena.. Are you surprised to see my letter?!? Do not be surprised!! I just wanted to talk if you don't mind..
I am looking for love, sincere love and a worthy life satellite. Can fate and the universe bring us together??? While we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other closer!
I'm already a grown person but I think age is relative, state of mind is important.... and a good man. why are you still lonely Maybe you were looking for me?!?
Maybe this is just fate??? I would like to trust fate.. I believe that you will not ignore my message and that you will receive your reply letter soon!
Send your reply to my address: elenochkador@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photograph as well.
Kind regards! Elena

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 18:36:06 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

p-Nc41-Cr-BUag-Ev.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:23 pm

Good day!!

You can call me Elena. I think you are surprised to see this message? Don't be surprised!!! I only want to talk if you don't mind...
I dream of for love, real love and a worthy partner. Maybe this is what Fate and the universe are bringing us together?? While we don't know each other, but I would really like to get to know you!
I'm already a mature girl but I guess age is relative, state of mind matters... and the right man.. Why are you still lonely??? Maybe you were waiting for me?!?
What if this is just our destiny?!? I want to believe in fate. I would like to hope that you will not disregard my letter and that you will receive your letter soon...
Write to me at my email address: elenochkador@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photograph too...
Best wishes!!! Elena

Received: from [195.245.111.221] ([195.245.111.221])
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 18:35:47 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

1l-Zw2mh-TFjvp-BN.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:47 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Good evening!!

My name is Elena. I think you are surprised to get my message? Don't be surprised!!! I just wanted to get acquainted, if you don't mind.
I'm looking for love, mutual love and real life satellites! Could this fate and the universe liked that we are together? Now we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other closer.
I'm not a young girl but I think age is relative, attitude towards life is important... and a good life Satellite! why are you still lonely maybe you were waiting for me
Maybe it's just fate?!? I would like to trust fate.. I would like to hope that you will not disregard my letter and that you will receive your letter soon.
Here is my email address: elenochkador@gmail.com
I am sending you a photograph and I ask that you also send me a photo...
Have a nice day!!! Elena

Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 14:22:15 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

J8-BOM3b-O1s.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:51 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Good day!!

You can call me Elena.. I think you are surprised to get my message?? Do not be surprised!! I just want to talk if you don't mind...
I dream of for love, sincere love and a worthy man.. Can fate and the universe like that we are together? While we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know closer.
I'm already a grown girl but I guess age is relative, attitude towards life matters... and a good partner.. Why are you still single? maybe you were waiting for me
Maybe this is just our chance?? I want to trust fate! I would like to hope that you will not disregard my letter and that you will receive your reply soon...
I am waiting for your letter to my email: elenochkador@gmail.com
I'll send you a photo and ask you to send me a picture too...
Best wishes! Elena

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:04:14 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

EFz10-QXCz-R.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:19 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Good evening!!!

I'm a girl named Elena.. I'm sure you are surprised to get this message??? Do not be surprised! I only wanted to score if you don't mind.
I'm looking for love, genuine love and the right partner.. Maybe that's what fate and the universe bring us together? While we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other closer...
I'm already a grown person but I think age is relative, state of mind is important.... and a good partner. Why are you still alone?!? Maybe you were waiting for me??
What if only this is our destiny??? I really want to believe in fate! I believe that you will not leave my e-mail unattended and you will receive your answer soon..
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photo too.
Your new girlfriend!!! Elena

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:04:14 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

J8-BOM3b-O1s.jpg: 04/02/22; 06:03pm; Adobe Photoshop 21.1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:22 pm

.... with the same Pic once more in 419-Spam and in german

Good morning!!

My name is Elena... I think that you are surprised to find this letter??? Don't be surprised! I only want to hit if you don't mind...
I am looking for love, sincere love and a worthy life satellite. Can fate and the universe like that we are together? Now we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other better...
I'm already a grown girl but I think age is relative, state of mind matters.... and a good life satellite... Why are you still single?? Maybe you were waiting for me???
Maybe this is just fate? I'm ready to really trust fate! I hope that you will not ignore my e-mail and that you will receive your letter soon...
Write to me at my email address: elenochkador@gmail.com
I will send you my photograph and ask you to send me a photo too!
Kind regards! Elena

Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 11:58:29 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:59 pm

Good morning!!!

My name is Elena. Are you surprised to get my email??? Please don't be surprised! I just wanted to get to know you better, if you're not against...
I dream of for love, mutual love and reliable partner! Can Fate and the Universe bring us together? Now we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other!
I'm already a mature woman, but I think age is relative, state of mind is important.... and a reliable satellite life... Why are you still lonely??? Maybe you were looking for me???
Maybe this is just fate?? I really wanted to believe in fate. I believe that you will not leave my letter unattended and that you will receive your letter soon.
I am waiting for your letter to my email: elenochkador@gmail.com
I send you my photo and ask you to send me a photo too..
Have a nice day!!! Elena

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 14:16:35 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

IP79e2x2-Ai-Y1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:02 pm

Good bye!

My name is Elena.. Are you surprised to see this email?!? Don't be surprised!!! I just want to get acquainted if you don't mind..
I'm looking for love, mutual love and reliable life Satellite... Could this destiny and the universe bring us together? Now we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other closer.
I'm already a mature woman but I think age is relative, attitude towards life is important.... and a good life satellite... Why are you still lonely? Maybe you were waiting for me???
What if only this is our chance??? I want to believe in destiny... I would like to hope that you will not disregard my message and that you will receive your reply letter soon..
I am sending you my photograph and I ask that you also send me a photograph...
your new girlfriend! Elena

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 14:16:50 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

EAOKQCy-NLfr96.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenadoeleolegovna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:23 pm

..... from DMF in german

Hi! I wish this letter delivered to you. How is your day? Do you have the approach of coming from spring? :) Am encouraged to write my first letter!
My name is Lena.I'm 38 years now.When were you born? I received an email address and happy writing to you. Do you agree?
I'm single. I don't have babies.
But every living being dreams of a good friend, love.
I am right? I am no longer a woman. I am a grown lady.
But the only lady. you as a free man?
I'm the message not for the good of the game.
I wish you to be honest too.
I will be glad to get your answer. I would like to establish a good mood between you and me. And in a good mood, I send you my photograph. And I'm waiting for your pictures.:)
I wish the warm weather :)
Here is my email address: elenadoeleolegovna@gmail.com
I'm waiting for your message !!!
Elena

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 02:53:25 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

k-Rjmn-Qjp-BTou-Tj-P.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”