It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiia; <shmelevanastya@mail.com/viktorovnamayya@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irinka; <irenagpetrovna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:45 pm

..... with the same Pic in 419-Spam in german

Hi! How are you? As your climate? Are you interested in my message? Hehe! :)
I argued for a long time before you e-mailed you. Never before had I used the internet for dating. And now I'm incredibly nervous. :)
Main name is Irinka. I am already 37 years. I am a grown woman. How old are they?
I'm alone. Are you as one? I don't have a child. My previous relationship ended with an unhappy goodbye. And so I dared to look for luck on the Internet. :) You think it's stupid? I know it is dangerous. But I am sure that I was not wrong. :) I hope you are a serious man.
I will send you a picture. I hope this is nice for you. :) I'll be waiting for your message and photo too. :)
I wish you a good day! Ira

Received: from [185.183.107.241] (helo=178.239.198.61) by vm431587.eurodir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Grossartig <irenagpetrovna@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 02:05:31 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
M247 LTD Vienna Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS NOC
Vienna
Austria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Irinka; <irenagpetrovna@gmail.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irkapertg@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:32 pm

...... from DLB-Spam in german

Hello ... my name is Irina, I was 38 years old .... I don't live near here but I think this is not scary !! Something about me: a happy, caring, kind, sincere girl ... But sometimes I can be sad, sad !!! With regret I am not an ideal ... :)) I was not a husband and neither do I have a child .... If the presence of children in you is not an obstacle to our relationship !!! I love some hobbies: hiking, roller skating, outdoor recreation ... I dream of having a cheerful and noble person who aspires to family .. Trust and understanding are for me one of the most important things in the loving couple. I really want to meet some love in your face !!! I will wait for the Scriptures with hope. I think you will reply to me! .... Irina

Received: from [45.134.22.18] (helo=45.134.22.18) by v361119.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: nett <irkapertg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 09:59:03 +0300

VCIT-45-134-22-0
VPN-Consumer-IT
Via Antonio Lanza
87100 Cosenza
Italy

IMG-2358181.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irkapertg@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 pm

.... with the same Pic in 419-Spam in german

Good morning ... I'm Irina and I was 37.5 years old !!! I was born and don't live nearby now, but I hope this is not a creepy one .. Something about me: a happy, caring, cared-for, sincere woman !!!! However, at times I can be stubborn, wistful !!! Unfortunately I am not an ideal !!! ) I was not a man and I have no children either ... However, the presence of children in you is not a hindrance to our communion ... I have several hobbies: hiking, ice skating, outdoor recreation. I am looking for a good and decent man who aspires to have family !!!! For me, trust and mutual respect are one of the most important things in a relationship! I have hope to find my husband in your face! I will wait for the letter with impatience !!!! I think you won't ignore me! .. Irina

Received: from [45.134.22.18] (helo=45.134.22.18) by p591442.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: suss <irkapertg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:57:51 +0300

VCIT-45-134-22-0
VPN-Consumer-IT
Via Antonio Lanza
87100 Cosenza
Italy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lena; <elenavmirovna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:03 am

..... from DLB-Spam in german

Hello! How are you? Are you warm? I'm surprised you got my email? Hehe! :)
I argued a long time before you write a message post. Never before had I used the internet for dating. And now I am very concerned. :)
My name is Lena. I am 37 years. I am a grown woman. How old are they?
I'm single. Are you just lonely? I have no kids. My last relationship ended in a bad breakup. And so I decided to look for success on the Internet. :) You think that this is not serious? I think it's dangerous. But I am convinced that I was not wrong. :) It seems to me that you are a serious man.
I will send you a picture. I hope you like me. :) I'll be waiting for your e-mail and pictures too. :)
Have a nice day!
Lenochka

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=45.134.22.18) by v361249.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Unwiederholbar interessant <elenavmirovna@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 02:20:09 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
Vienna
Austria

1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lena; <elenavmirovna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:18 pm

..... with the last Pic in 419-Spam in german

hallole! How are you? How's your weather Are you interested in my letter? Hehe! :)
I hesitated a long time before you write a message. I had never used the internet to speak before. And now I'm really nervous. :)
My name is Lenka. I am 37 years old. I am a grown woman. How old are you?
I'm alone. Are you just lonely? I don't have a child. My last relationship ended in an unhappy breakup. And so I decided to look for success on the Internet. :) You think that this is not serious? I know it is dangerous. But I hope I made the right choice. :) I think you are an honest man.
I am sending you a photograph. I hope you like me. :) I will also wait for your letter and photo. :)
I wish you a good day!
Lena

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=45.134.22.18) by p591449.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: nett <elenavmirovna@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 06:05:40 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
Vienna
Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenapovladimi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:57 pm

... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam in german

Hello! How is your day? Are you warm? I surprised you got my letter? Hehe! :)
I hesitated a long time before you write a message. I had never used the internet for dialogue before. And now I'm forever nervous. :)
Main name is Elena. My age is 37 years. I am a serious woman. What is your age
I'm alone. Are you just lonely? I don't have a child. My previous relationship ended in a bad breakup. And so I try to look for success on the internet. :) Do you think this is not serious? I think it's dangerous. But I am sure that I was not wrong. :) It seems to me that you are an honest man.
I am sending you a picture. I hope you like me. :) I'll be waiting for your mail message and photography too. :)
I wish you an easy day! Elena

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=45.134.22.18) by p591449.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Die meisten <elenapovladimi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 11:37:26 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
Vienna
Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lenka; <elenapovladimi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:44 pm

..... again 419-Spam in german

Hello! How are you? Are you warm? Are you interested in my e-post? Hehe! :)
I hesitated a long time before you write you a letter. Never before had I used the internet for dating. And so right now I'm forever worried. :)
Main name is Lenka. My age is 37 years. I am a serious woman. How old are you?
I'm single. Are you as one? I don't have a baby. My last relationship ended with a bad goodbye. And so I try to look for happiness on the internet. :) Do you think it's stupid? I think it's dangerous. But I have no doubt that I was not wrong. :) I hope you are an honest man.
I'll send you a photo. I hope you like me. :) I will also wait for your email and photo. :)
I wish you a good day! Lenka

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=45.134.22.18) by v361119.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Engelsaugen <elenapovladimi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 12:10:36 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
Vienna
Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenapovladimi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Hi! How are you? How's your weather Are you interested in my email? Hehe! :)
I took a long look before you message you. Never before had I used the internet for dating. And now I am very concerned. :)
My name is Elena. My age is 37 years. I am a grown lady. How old are you?
I am the only one. Are you as one? I don't have a baby. My last relationship ended with an unhappy goodbye. And so I try to look for success on the internet. :) You think that this is not serious? I think it's not safe. But I have no doubt that I was not wrong. :) I hope you are an honest man.
I am sending you a photograph. I hope you like me. :) I will also be waiting for your message and photo. :)
Have a nice day! Lenochka

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=45.134.22.18) by v361249.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Verfuhrerisch <elenapovladimi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 12:26:53 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
Vienna
Austria

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Elena <elenavamirovna@gmail.com>

Postby Winkinger » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:52 am

Guten Abend!
Mein Name ist Elena.. Ich bin sicher, dass Sie uberrascht sind, diesen Brief zu finden?? Sei nicht wundern!!! Ich mochte reden, wenn Sie nicht gegen sind!
Ich bin auf der Suche nach Liebe, echten Liebe und einen wurdigen Mann. Kann Fate und das Universum uns zusammenbringen??? Wahrend wir einander nicht kennen, aber ich wurde dich wirklich gerne kennenlernen..
Ich bin schon ein reifes Person, aber ich denke, das Alter ist relativ, die Gemutsverfassung ist wichtig.... und ein zuverlassiger Leben Satelliten. Warum bist du immer noch allein?!? Vielleicht haben Sie mich gesucht???
Was passiert, wenn nur dies unser Chance?? Ich will wirklich an das Schicksal glauben! Ich mochte hoffen,, dass Sie meinen Nachricht nicht ohne Aufmerksamkeit lassen und bald Ihr Antwortschreiben erhalten!
Ich werde schicken Ihnen mein Photo und bitte Sie, mir auch ein Foto zu senden..
Deine neue Freundin!! Elena

Received: from sos.rxhealthapp.com (unknown [69.64.80.231])
IP Address 69.64.80.231
Country United States of America
Country information about United States of America [US]
Region Texas
City Austin
Proxy Type (DCH) Hosting Provider, Data Center or CDN Range

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 7:09:42 +0000

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenadorgova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:03 pm

..... from DMF-Mailaccount in german

Hello!

You can call me Elena! Are you surprised to see my letter? Don't be scared !! I just want to start getting acquainted when you are not against ...
I dream of love, sincere love and the right man ... Could this destiny and the universe bring us together? While we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other better ..
I am already a mature woman, but I think age is relative, frame of mind is important .... and a good life satellites! Why are you still alone?!? Maybe you have been waiting for me ???
What if only this is our fate? I want to trust in fate. I would like to hope that you will not leave my message without paying attention and that you will receive your reply soon.
Send your answer to my address: elenadorgova@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a picture as well.
Have a nice day!! Elena

Received: from [81.16.140.248] ([81.16.140.248])
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:28:00 +0100
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

xq-Zd-Xt-HTTAJt-M8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenadorgova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:30 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Goodbye!!

My name is elena Are you surprised to see this letter ?? Do not be surprised!!! Just wanted to score when you're not against ...
I am looking for love, real love and reliable man ... Maybe fate and the universe bring us together?!? While we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other ..
I am not a young person, but I think age is relative, the attitude to life is important .... and a good partner! Why are you still lonely Maybe you were waiting for me?
Maybe this is just the chance?!? I am ready to really trust in fate. I believe that you will pay attention to my letter and that you will receive your reply soon.
I am waiting for your letter to my email: elenadorgova@gmail.com
I will send you a picture and ask you to send me a photograph too!
Have a nice day!! Elena

Received: from [45.129.198.207] ([45.129.198.207])
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:31:18 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

Eb-IJqhd-Sd-Z4t-Yr.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenavalmiravna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:44 pm

..... from DLB-Spam in german

Good evening!!!

My name is Elena. I am sure you will be surprised to see this letter ??? Don't be surprised !! I only want to meet if you don't mind ..
I dream of love, sincere love and a dignified life satellite ... Maybe this is fate and the universe liked that we are together ??? While we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other better!
I am not a young girl, but I think age is relative, the state of mind is important ... and a good partner. Why are you still alone Maybe you were waiting for me?!?
What if only this is our fate? I want to believe in fate. I hope that you will pay attention to my message and that you will receive your letter soon.
Write to me at my email address: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I will send you a photograph and ask you to send me a photograph as well.
Have a good day!!! Elena

Received: from [195.245.111.222] ([195.245.111.222])
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:52:21 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

pux-TRQub-UPq-CHo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:47 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Greet you, a stranger !!

I am a girl named Elena. Are you surprised to see this email? Do not be surprised!!! I just wanna talk when you don't mind ..
I dream of love, mutual love and the right partner! Can Fate and the Universe bring us together ?? Now we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other better ...
I am not a young woman, but I think age is relative, the attitude towards life is important ... and a reliable partner ... Why are you still alone? Maybe you were waiting for me?
What if it's just fate ??? I am ready to believe in fate! I would like to hope that you will not disregard my message and that you will receive your reply soon ..
Write to me at my email address: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photo too ...
Have a nice day! Elena

Received: from [81.16.140.248] ([81.16.140.248])
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:01:23 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

Eb-IJqhd-Sd-Z4t-Yr.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:18 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Good evening!!

Friends usually call me Elena ... are you surprised to get my message ?? Do not be surprised!! I just wanna talk if you don't mind ..
I dream of after love, sincere love and reliable man. Can fate and the universe liked that we are together ?? Now we don't know each other, but I dream to get to know each other better.
I am already a mature girl, but I think age is relative, the attitude towards life is important ... and a good partner! Why are you still lonely Maybe you were looking for me?
What if only this is our chance? I am ready to really trust in fate! I believe that you will not disregard my message and that you will receive your letter soon ...
I am waiting for your letter to my email: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I'll send you my photo and ask you to send me a photograph too.
Best wishes!!! Elena

Received: from [45.129.198.207] ([45.129.198.207])
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:28:15 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

pux-TRQub-UPq-CHo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:44 pm

...... from 419-Spam in german

Good Morning!

My name is Elena ... I am sure you will be surprised to get my email? Don't be surprised !!! I just want to start getting acquainted when you are not against ...
I am looking for love, mutual love and the real life satellites! Can Fate and the universe liked that we are together? While we don't know each other, but I'd really like to get to know you ..
I'm not a young person, but I think age is relative, attitude to life is important .... and a reliable life satellites ... Why are you still lonely? Maybe you have been waiting for me ???
What if only this is our fate ?? I really want to trust in fate .. I believe that you will not disregard my message and that you will soon receive your letter!
I am waiting for your letter to my email: elenavalmiravna@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photo too ..
Your new girlfriend! Elena

Received: from [45.129.198.240] ([45.129.198.240])
From: Latrina Love <LatrLov@mail.com> ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:28:16 +0100

GB-PROLINE-8116140
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

Ryz-Pbq-Og2-X2-K.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”