It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Milena; <milaiyadame@yandex.com/katie.rible@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Serg; <katie.rible@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:30 pm

xxxxxx is my love. Hello.
How are you doing? I'm fine, I'm glad to get your letter from you.
I mean, I've been waiting for it from you, my dear.
I want to say that I am so happy that I am now reading your letter and that I am writing to you my beloved xxxxxx.
xxxxxx, my favorite. I ask you to be calm. I want to meet you soon as well.I'm even ready to fly to you right now.
I told you I'm having a little trouble paying for my flight.I have a part of the money and now I am doing everything possible to find the remaining amount as soon as possible and then everything will move forward.
This morning I went to the bank to take money at interest for 1-2 years with a refund.
I provided all the documents and also a certificate from work about my salary. Within an hour, I got a response.
I really had no problem getting the missing amount approved in the bank for a trip to you.
I was very happy and went to the agency to provide all the documents and pay the entire cost of the trip.
I really understood that today I would have the most wonderful news for you and you would jump with happiness.
When I filled out the contract with the travel agency and there was a line. Do I have any fines to the police
or debts to the bank. I told the manager that I took the money from the bank to pay for the trip.
The manager told me that I would have problems in the future and I would be denied a visa when requested.
I passed the preliminary request, as I told you, and I was checked for all the necessary requirements at the embassy, and I was previously given permission. But now I will send all the documents and I will receive a refusal because of that, that I have a debt to the bank. She says that this is a very strict rule and no one is given permission.
Even just having the usual fine of more than 10,000 rubles, they will not give permission. She says that this is
all very serious and constantly just comes up with new requirements for tourists.
She advised me to repay these funds back to the bank and take a certificate of repayment of the loan. Since the database will not immediately update this.
I was very upset and of course I didn't know what to do and tomorrow morning I will take the money back to the bank and I will do as she advised me.
I really hoped that all this would work and that I would actually tell you the good news today.
My favorite thing I want to say is that today we already have enough heat and it's a great time.
The street is so good that I want to walk with you now together with my beloved and I want you to hold my hand and gently kiss my beloved.
I want you so much and I want to be with you that I just can't think of anything else but you my beloved.
I love you so much and I'm ready for anything to make you happy, I'm even ready to come to you and be with you always, but I can't come to you yet I am trying to do everything possible for you now. And you know that, my love.
I want you so much but at the same time I don't want to upset you my beloved. I love you so much, my dear.
I'm ready to be with you and be yours forever.
I want to be with you and I want to finally feel like a full-fledged woman. Yes, I believe a woman can feel full-fledged really only when there is a beloved man next to her. I love you and I miss you so much my dear.
Now I will go to my friend and talk to her about everything and maybe she can give me some advice.
I also have more ideas for us.
With this I will finish my letter and look forward to your reply. I will miss you my beloved.
Write to me soon I will miss you very much my beloved. I love you. Still your forever Ekaterina.
I kiss you very gently. I love you.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:49:45 +0300

image-26.jpg

image-27.jpg

image-28.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:21 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx.
How are you doing? I'm doing fine, I would even say great, because you wrote me my favorite again and I'm very happy about it.
I'm so glad you wrote to me. My dear I am glad that you did not leave me in this difficult time and I rejoice in your letter.
xxxxxx your letter was very nice for me and you really were a very nice man. Your words bring me a lot of strength and I am very glad that I met you.
xxxxxx yesterday after I sent you an email, I went to my friend Lyuba to talk to her.
I'm trying to implement all the options that I have in my head right now. I asked her for help.
You know that this is my closest person and we always help each other. She feels guilty in front of me,
as she can not now return to me the funds that I could have lent her for the car. Again, she only asked for forgiveness.
I can see how uncomfortable she feels. I tried to calm her down, and I tried to explain to her that everything is normal and I did not know myself before that I would be traveling to my beloved man. Then when I lent her this, I didn't even have you.
I asked her to go to the bank and ask to provide her with money at interest. We've been on our feet since this morning.
First we went to the bank and as I was told, I paid for the funds that I took from the bank and paid it off. I also took a certificate of repayment.
We went to 3 different banks to ask for these funds for several years, but the bank only rejected the request.
And everywhere they explained that the debt for the car must be repaid and only then they can approve it.
We were very upset, of course, and I knew that I was counting on her very much. We were on our way to my house.
We thought of course about what I could do. I don't have any more of my people as close to me as my friend.
Yes, I have a sister who I have a triple, but she lives more than 1100 kilometers from me and we do not really communicate with her.
For some reason, she had a grudge against my dad and this very strange story was before and she was not here for more than 7 years.
She is of course very characteristic and takes offense because of any stupidity as it seemed to me. I don't see the point in going to her.
She'll just laugh at me, I think. Lyuba had to go home and I went to my old job where I worked for almost 20 years.
I decided to go to my former boss and explain everything to him. You know, I never thought I'd have so much courage.
I understand that I have a big goal and that you are my favorite, which makes me take any step,
just to achieve my goal. I went to the director today and tried to explain everything to him.
I asked him for the missing amount to fly to you. I said that as soon as I arrive, I am ready to give as much as possible, to return it all to him as soon as possible. He listened to me and invited me to his office.
You know, he started telling me different examples and it all came down to the fact that he tried to dissuade me from flying to you.
He told me different cases and of course I heard a lot about it. He also said that everything is very tense between our countries, and that even if something happens to me, the embassy will not be able to help me in your country.
He also said that now in your country they do not really like the Russian person because of our power. And he also said he wouldn't help me.
I didn't expect this reaction from him. You know, I went outside and just sat at the bus stop for a long time and couldn't understand why all this is so.
But I thought that he didn't want me to just be with you because he likes me and he starts talking to me from time to time about how he would like to live with me. But I always try to make it clear to him that this will never happen.
It even happened that he gave me flowers, at one time he even began to pick me up in a work car in the morning and in the evening his driver brought me home from work. He did his best to attract me to him.
But I explained it to him, that he's not for me. He first has a family and 2 children. I told him I wouldn't ruin
his family.
He always found the answer and said that he would live in 2 families. But I absolutely refused to do it.
He is 6 years younger than me and this is unacceptable for me. I always thought that a man should be older than me.
And now I only realized that he was just jealous of me and didn't want to give me to you!
I don't want to meet him again, and of course he realized today that I didn't like our conversation.
He's just a dead man, and he acts like a little boy. I don't hate him after talking to me like that.
I am sure in you that you will never hurt me and you will always be there for me.
I now understand that he tried to dissuade me from flying to your country and come up with different moments.
But when he saw that I was ready to go for the sake of meeting you to the end, he became more aggressive and refused to help me.
I want to say that despite the fact that we are not together yet I am still glad that I have you my favorite.
I want to say that I love you very much my dear.
I want to say that I love you so much and you know that I want to be with you and I want to be with you my favorite. You are my dearest.
It seems to me that all my life I have been looking for you and only you my beloved. I mean, I can't be without you.
I want to come to you soon and I want to be with you my beloved. You are my dearest and most beloved.
I don't want to give you to anyone, my beloved. Because I've been looking for you all my life and I found you and I don't want to look for anyone else anymore my beloved.
I love you my favorite. I just want you to be happy. And I want you to be happy with me and only with me, my beloved.
I really want to share our home together with you and enjoy each other every day.
I want to say that I love you so much and I am ready for anything to make you happy that I will be with you together my beloved.
Isn't that what you want?" I love you my favorite.
With this I will finish my letter and look forward to your reply my beloved.
I will miss you and I want you to respond to me as soon as possible with your affectionate letter. I love you. Still sending you many many kisses my beloved.
With your love forever Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:09:28 +0300
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:47 pm

Good afternoon my beloved xxxxxxx.
How are you doing? I am glad to read your letter again, my beloved. xxxxxx I'm so happy that you all understood this.
I want to say that I missed you so much my beloved. I love you very much. My dear, these days have passed unnoticed by me.
I didn't notice at all how these days have passed and unfortunately I'm not with you yet.
My dear I really tried very hard to do everything possible just to be near you.
This life has made me strong and I used to do everything alone and get out of difficult situations. I never asked for help.
Everything also concerns the house and I can always fasten any screw or glue the skirting board.
I never expected any help from anyone, and my fate led me to this and I had to be for two.
I really did believe here that I would be able to cope and that I would have enough money to come to you.
Unfortunately, I got into difficulties, but they didn't scare me, and I did my best these days just to be with you.
I understand that you need to try to live together. Understand each other and learn more. I really want to believe that we could really stay with you forever and be happy people.
It's not easy to find your man, of course, but I believe that we really found each other.
I did not give up until the last moment and today I believe that we will be together with you.
I just want to ask you for help. So that you can give me an idea. How do I resolve this issue?
I wish you could think about it the same way. I don't have any more thoughts in my head. I don't know what to do now.
I told you that I tried every option, but unfortunately it didn't end well for me.
I now understand a lot about my environment and it hurts me to tears and it's a shame that when I needed help, these people to whom I was useful for many years could only find excuses.
I'd never asked them to do that before, and I'd always tried to get out of it myself.
Of course, it is not for nothing that they say "a good friend is known to be in trouble". This does not apply to my friend Lyuba and I know, that she's really willing to do anything for me. But unfortunately, now she can not do this because she has a car on credit.
She would always help me, of course. I didn't expect any such reaction from my director. This is a complete horror.
He turned me away from him, and I don't want to look into his eyes again. I always tried to help him somehow.
He had difficult moments at work and I always tried to help him with advice. But it is a pity that life is not fair.
I understand how much times are changing now and there is no unity among the people as before.
After all, we used to work for the idea. Previously, we worked for gratitude and had enough. And now for these pieces of paper people are ready to bite each other. I am very sorry and of course all this comes from the very top.
I'm just a simple woman and I can't change anything on my own. I just realized now that I want to get away from it all.
My beloved I am very glad that I have you and I want to be happy with you. I want to be loved.
My dear I now very much hope that you have good thoughts on how we could solve this problem.
xxxxxx, I love you so much and you know it perfectly well my favorite.
I want to say that I can not live without you and I want you to be with me together and that you would love me always and that you would always be with me together my dear.
I want to say that I so dream that you and I were together and that we loved each other.
I want to say that I dream like this every day and I do not know if these dreams will come true.
I say that I'm just tired of waiting and dreaming, I want to ask you aren't you tired of dreaming?
Aren't you tired of dreaming every day that we will soon be together with you?
I mean, I'm tired of waiting and dreaming, but there's nothing I can do but wait for that day to come.
I want to say that if I could, I would come to you and be with you together my beloved.
I so want to be with you soon my beloved. I love you very much.
I can't live without you, I want to be together with my beloved that is, with you. I love you very much.
I miss you so much, my love. I mean, if you and I could meet, my dear.I love you so much!!! Yes, tomorrow my former colleagues will go to work again, as they have a lot of work to do.The staff was reduced, but there was no less work. I will try to come here again tomorrow.
With this I will finish my letter and look forward to your reply.
my dear I really hope that you will have really correct thoughts.
I wish you could think about it as well.
I will miss you very much my beloved. Write to me soon I'll be waiting.
With your love forever Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 16:25:44 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:36 pm

Good afternoon my dear xxxxxx.
I'm glad I can write to you about everything now.
Today was just a beautiful morning and I had very high hopes for today.
xxxxxx every day I find myself in these difficulties. I realize it more and more that I have no one
but my girlfriend and you my darling. You are the only man in my life and the closest to me.
Today I had a very good sleep at last and I could really get enough sleep my darling.
The last few days I've been going through a lot, of course, and in the evenings I just thought about one thing, to solve the problems and fly to you.
Yes, everything was very difficult and I tried to do my best. Yesterday I realized that I no longer know what to do.
I wrote to you and I went home and just didn't understand how to live on. I felt a kind of emptiness in my soul.
It's a terrible feeling like you don't have any more thoughts about what to do next. I was very upset.
I found myself thinking that I was just walking and didn't understand anything. My condition was very terrible.
It's very hard to admit to myself that I can't do it. Harder for me when I promised you
that everything will be fine and I will solve all the difficulties with the flight to you on my own.
I made you a promise. I understand that you think I'm very weak right now. I didn't know what to do with my beloved next.
And yesterday I asked you for advice and I thought maybe you had some thoughts. I knew my head
was a mess right now, and I was hoping you had some good thoughts.
xxxxxx is my dear and I was really glad to get your words now. It gives me at least some strength.I am pleased that you can really provide your support for me. You really are my rock.I don't know what I'd do without you.
I am very glad that you can help me if it is necessary for us.
xxxxxx and yesterday somewhere in the area between 8-9 pm told me to knock on the door and I looked through the peephole and the same my director.
I was very surprised that he was knocking on my door. He told me yesterday that he was ready to talk to me calmly, listen to my problems and help me. He asked me to come to his office today and he is ready to listen to me.
He said that he would be at work this Saturday afternoon, and that we had a lot to talk about.
I was really very happy yesterday and just realized that everything was for the best and the director came to his senses that he was wrong.
xxxxxxx I truly believed that today I would tell you the good news and make you happy.
I woke up in the morning in a good mood and was just very happy. I cooked tomorrow with great joy.
I made pancakes with jam and had such a delicious breakfast. I was walking to work around lunchtime to get to him for a conversation.
But he was still not at work in the morning, and they said that he was away on business and would be there in the afternoon.
I came back again after lunch and he was there. I was very confused before I went to see him.
I gathered my courage and went to talk to him. He asked for forgiveness for being very harsh with me last time.
He complained that his nerves were already weak. He said that he had problems with his family and was not welcome at home.
I understood that he was pushing me to feel sorry for him and wanted me to feel sorry for him. But I'm a grown woman, and I didn't fall for his complaints.
I thought to myself how weak he was, and he let everything go around by himself.
I told him my opinion that we are the culprits of our problems and we should not bring it to this and work on the relationship.
He then asked me how much money I needed and for how long I was willing to borrow it from him.
I told him everything and told him that within 6 months I would pay him back all the funds.
She looked at me with a thoughtful look and I still remember that look, it's in front of my eyes.
He began to tell me his terms and closed the office from the inside. He said he was willing to help me and agreed to my terms.
He said that there was only one condition from him, that I should have sex with him now.
I just almost fell out of my chair in his office after that. I told him that my opinion hadn't changed.
I told him I wasn't ready to sleep with him for the money. I told him to call a whore.
He said that he didn't need anyone and that he had great sympathy for me. He wanted to grab my hair,
But I was able to slap him on the cheek and just run out of the office. He didn't run out after me.
I flew out into the street and went to my friend's house and just sobbed. I just couldn't calm down.
Lyuba listened to me and calmed me down. I'm more or less calming down now.
I don't know how I found the courage to slap him on the cheek with my hand.
My hand even hurts a little and probably dislocated. I feel like it wasn't me right now.
He made me very angry and exasperated. I've always been in control of myself before, and now it's like my whole world has turned upside down.
I understand that all this is nerves and I've been going through a lot lately, of course.
I hate to think of ever seeing him again. I don't ever want to see him again.
He's a terrible person. His family is falling apart and he wanted to seduce me. It's just a freak.
I can't find the words anymore. It's so hard for me right now. I'm getting all worked up again how to remember this horror.
How could you give him a chance again and talk to him today! I'm very naive. I thought he would help me.
I will never let any man touch me. I love only you my dear.
I've realized over and over how much of a good man you are to me. I realized that you are the best in the world.
I can't even do anything. He has a relative in the Ministry of Health and a sister in general, as they say.
We have worked with him for more than 20 years and only for almost a year I have not worked there. I never expected this from him.
I just came to my place with my friend. I just understand that life has driven me to a dead end and everything is against me.
It's very hard for me to come to my senses and think about what to do next. It's awful simple and today just threw me out of the rut.
xxxxxx I want to calm down. I want to forget all this. I want to go to sleep and wake up when all these problems are gone.
I feel very bad right now. I do not know how to live on. I just can't get away from it yet.
I really want you to be there and hold me now and tell me how much you love me.
This is very important to me. I really want to change everything in my life. I want to be with you and stay with you forever.
You are very important to me in my life. I love you very much. I very much like you my dear.
My dear I go now with Lyuba to her house and I will stay with her today.
I don't want to be home alone. my dear I love you madly. I want to be there.My dear I must think that how can we finally solve this problem.
I can only write to you on Monday now.
I would like to get a letter from you as soon as possible.
Your love Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:12:35 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:49 pm

Good afternoon my beloved man xxxxxx.
I was very happy last Monday and I can stay here again to receive your letter.
My dear I am very glad that you wrote to me and of course I was very much looking forward to it.
xxxxxx I understand your concern for me.I understand that you really wanted to know even earlier about all the necessary difficulties of my work here.
I really didn't want to disturb you, my dear. I have such a character that it is very shameful for me to seek everything myself and ask for help.
My favorite these days were really difficult for me, as I just tried to do my best,
to start the paperwork, but unfortunately I was only very upset again and again.I want to be with you and finally be happy. I miss you terribly, my dear.
It is very difficult now and like a lump in my throat that is stuck with these problems now.
I want to start this letter with what I have in my head right now. I want to tell you everything.xxxxxx I understand that after what happened here and I'm not bringing it all out anymore. It's just that the further you go, the more pain you get.Until recently, I didn't want to tell you about all the problems.
I didn't really want you to worry about it.I love you very much and I was just afraid that my problems would bring you a lot of emotions.
Now I really understand that I have to tell you everything, because I just don't know what to do next.
My dear I really have an idea of all the documents that are necessary for me
to stay in your country. And the whole trip from my city to you will cost about 110,000 rubles.
Yes, I certainly expected that it would be less, but it also includes a trip to Moscow from where I will fly to you.
All I have now is my accumulations, a patch and a little I could collect from friends.
I'm still missing 57,000 rubles now. That's $ 760. I really understand that I could have done everything possible.
I can't find the missing funds. I've already cried, because I feel powerless.
I just don't know what else to do. I have no idea. And I tried all the ways I could.
My dear I am sorry now that I promised you that I could pay for everything myself, but now I understand
that I have come to a dead end. I have no other options but to work and postpone for another year.
But now even a job is very difficult to find here and I'm just squeezed from all sides my dear.
This is not the best option to postpone everything now. It will be very hard to keep all our feelings through the letters.
I want to come to you as soon as possible, so that we have enough time to live together.
I don't want our relationship to be just by correspondence. I understand that we are familiar enough with you
to get together and be together. We can get to know each other better and if everything goes well, then make plans for the future.
My favorite xxxxxx I'm certainly also considering future plans for us. I want to really talk about all this when I'm finally around you.
This is a very important topic and of course we will have to talk to you about it when we live together for a while.
My favorite and only topic of paying the entire cost is now a really big problem for me.
I don't want you to think of me as a beggar, and I don't want to ask that of you. It's not decent I think.
If I turned to you for help and was refused, then I would feel guilty about everything all my life.
Yes, I take everything very close to my heart, and I don't want to do this.
You have your own opinion and you have the right to judge this situation now. Of course I did everything I could for us.
If suddenly you can give me this help, then I'm just ready to fall on my knees in front of you and thank you for what you really helped in our meeting.
xxxxxx I understand that now our meeting is under threat. I want to be with you and I believe that we are made for each other.
It is a pity that our relationship begins with difficulties now. But I understand that without it, there is no place in this life.
I wish that we could fight for our happiness together with my beloved. I'm afraid you'll want to leave me.
It's going to hurt a lot, but I don't have any other options. I told you, in our correspondence, that I would always tell you everything.
You have become a native person for me and I have no one else.
All I know is that I can't do anything, and I know that our meeting is in jeopardy. And I'm very afraid of it.
I love you. I like your confessions. I can't live without you. xxxxxxx, I want to be with you soon. I want to see you. I want to feel you.
I love you, and I care about you. I love you and I can't understand why we're not together yet.
It's hard for me to feel the distance between us. I look forward every day to the day when you and I will be together.
But this day does not come, and does not come. And I'm lonely and sad without you.
I can't be without you. I really need you and I love you very much xxxxxxx.
I want you to be with me, and I want you to be with me. I don't want to be alone, because I'm lonely without you.
I want you to be just mine. You know you're my favorite. And most importantly, you are my only one.
I don't need anyone but you, xxxxxx. I love you. I want to come to you soon. I feel really bad without you.
I hope you understand me. I can't live without you.
I will finish my letter. And I will look forward to your answer, my dear.
Your love Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:23:39 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:44 pm

... I told her only that I'll not more answer when she continues to play around and to waste time with long Stories instead to give Details for the Money transfer (I told her 2x to send them) ..... since 2019 this behaviour from her when she want Money

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
I was just very shocked by your letter just now.
I read your letter and I just want to close everything and leave.
Go far away and just fall to the ground and reassure. Are you really kidding me?
Are you just trying to make me have a nervous breakdown right now? I just don't understand what you've done.
Why do I need all this xxxxxx tell me. What happened to me recently and it really knocked me out of the rut.
Only there were so many very terrible things and I survived it all. I've been through this for you. I was sure that you loved me and were waiting for me.
I did everything I could just for you and me. You wrote me such letters and so many words about love.
But sometimes I didn't understand and you could just snap at me. Do I deserve this kind of communication with myself?
I don't want to go anywhere else. I don't want anything. I want to sink through the ground. You're just kidding me right now.
I have never written to you like this. I never lied to you. I've only ever been in awe of you.
You took it out on me a few times, but I tried to make it up to you. I was in terrible pain because of it.
And so here everything is very difficult for me now and even if I receive a negative letter from you. And she endured everything.
xxxxxxx and now you're talking like this. I'm just really terrified. You have offended me very much with your letter.
You have offended me very much. I didn't deserve all this. I never cheated on you! I never bullied you.
I've only ever told you the truth. I tried to do everything I could to be with you.
I told you everything, and I didn't hide anything. I trusted you as my favorite man. Even my friend doesn't know everything.
But I always told you everything. You have become the dearest person to me. I thought you were really the man of my life.
How painful it is now to realize that you only spat in my back. You broke everything that was between us.
You've never been in love. And it hurts me terribly to realize all this. I fell in love with you like a little girl. I read your letters and believed every word you said. I'll never be able to figure out why all this is happening to me. I just stayed at the broken trough.
No work and all the plans just collapsed. It just snapped. And how can you even trust people now?
You never asked me for any detailed information about me. You just told me twice that you could do it if you had to.
Only yesterday I told you all about the total amount that is necessary. You didn't even know that before.
I tried very hard to do everything myself. I didn't mean to bother you. I didn't want you to get upset.
And now you've turned it all around. It turns out I'm guilty. Read your latest emails and don't blame it all on me.
It's been over a year since we met. And all this is just completely down the drain.
How can you do this to the woman you love? I'll never get it right in my head.
You just didn't love me and you never wanted anything. I don't need anything else.
I just want to go to my parents. I don't want to just live anymore.
You broke everything that was there. I don't have the strength anymore.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 15:27:14 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:31 pm

Good afternoon dear xxxxxx.
Today is not an easy day for me again, but it is better to do everything today than to mock each other.
Yesterday I spent the whole evening just looking out the window. I just had to think about everything. I was very sad, of course.Today you are again talking about 2019, when I was not even on the Internet yet. I haven't even thought about this kind of communication for two years.I just don't understand why you're talking about something that didn't happen at all. It's just that something happened to you.
I remembered probably all our letters, I remembered our acquaintance. I've been thinking about everything. Yes, I was in a lot of pain and I burst into tears yesterday.
I wipe the tears from my eyes several times as it is very hard for me. It's hard for me that I have to tell you everything today.
I no longer have the strength to solve all the problems here. I admit to being weak and I couldn't fulfill our dream.
I don't want to blame anyone for this. I can only speak for myself. I couldn't do it all.
I also thought about the future. Now I do not know what will happen next. I don't know how life will turn out.
Until the 20th, I will need to pay all the fees of my apartment.
I don't have a job and there is nothing suitable for me. I'm ready to go as a cleaner. I'll just soon be left with nothing.
I was just thinking about all this yesterday. Yes, it is a pity that the plans did not come to fruition, but apparently it should be so.
I'm sorry for your time with me. I really hoped that everything would work out for us. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
Very hard, but there is no way out. My dear I don't want to come here anymore, as only a solid negative in my direction.
I'm tired of all this. I just want to lock myself in and forget. I'm tired and I can't go on like this.
I have lost the meaning of life now. I don't have a job and I just don't know how to live anymore.
These are huge issues for me right now. I feel really, really weak. This is terrible.
Let everything go well in your life. Find your happiness.
I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
Bye, xxxxxxx.
I'll remember you.
Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 14:46:13 +0300

Return to “Russian scammers”