It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Milena; <milaiyadame@yandex.com/katie.rible@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina - kate.rible@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:36 pm

..... I'll take her with me ..... ;)

...... RPO is Viktoria Shakhireva (Novikova)/Виктория Шахирева(Новикова) from Odessa

https:/ /vk.com/id152305330 ..... 1864 Pics

https:/ /ok.ru/viktoriya.shakhirevanovikova

https:/ /db1223.com/profile/shahireva-viktoriya-125596685

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/viktoriya-shahireva-odessa-152305330.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Ekaterina - kate.rible@yandex.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <katie.rible@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:30 pm

.... with new Emailaddress

hi xxxxxx! :)
I am very pleased to receive your response so quickly for me. I think we don't need to forget about each other right now. and write more often. :)
Yes, I will be really happy if you write to my personal email address: katie.rible@gmail.com
I think that 1-2 times a day to find time to write to you. however, I won't be able to write to you at the weekend, and I would like to warn you about it right away.
I'm interested in learning about your life, your thoughts. it is important to have an open conversation so that we can have an interesting conversation.
I just wanted to write to you about me. and now I would like to say the city where I live. but in time, I could give you my exact address.
I'm from the city of Ulyanovsk. this is in Russia. and we have a long distance between us. but I don't want that to be a reason to end our conversation.
if we have the desire, we can write in letters now. and we will see how our relationship continues. if we want to meet later.
then we can think it together. we live in the modern world, and this is not a problem. more about me. I was married before. when I went to College.
I was 24 and married. it was my first love, and in my mind it was for life. how did we graduate together?,
I had to go into adulthood. think about future. we immediately got a job.everything was fine and we tried to get back on our feet and thought about the children already.
and my husband then got into a car accident and he couldn't survive. it was unbearable for me then. the whole world collapsed before my eyes.
it's just that everything was good for us and we tried to work hard and had big plans, but everything ended then.
now I have been a widow for a little more than 10 years. but I also tried to find me a man.it's not so simple turned out to be.
because I work very hard to maintain a decent life for me. I work as a Logistics Manager assistant in a small transport company.
my duties are to calculate the route, costs, difficulties, weather, condition of truck drivers and much more to create a transportation plan.
it's a difficult job, but I've been doing it for a long time and I'm doing it well. I went to University for my profession. I have some thoughts, which is important to me in a man. I think a man should contribute to the family. because it is important to stand firmly on your feet in life.
and it gives less opportunity for stupidity. it is important to me that a man is respectful in a relationship. and it is important to have a mutual feeling that this is serious.
the relationship must be mutual. how I have requirements for a man. so I understand that I must be a good woman.
I always try to look good. when I have a relationship, it's the most important thing in my life. my man, this is the most necessary person in the world for me.
and I try to do everything for the happiness of a loved one. I see that I wrote you a lot. I will finish my letter.
and you also write me your opinion about everything. I need to know what you think. so we will continue our conversation well, I think.
I wish you a good evening. :) and send you a photo from my workplace.
Ekaterina. :)

Received: from [10.73.10.6] ([185.244.214.14])
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:22:15 +0300

M247-LTD-Warsaw
M247 LTD Warsaw Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Warsaw NOC
Poleczki 23,
02-822 Warszawa
Poland

image-59452.jpg

image-59453.jpg

image-59458.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Serg; <katie.rible@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:44 pm

hi xxxxxx! :)
my day is wonderful today. and I'm glad I got to the computer. to write to you.
we celebrated "international women's day" in our country and these were holidays here.
I'm glad I can get an answer from you now. how was your weekend? xxxxxx is so interested in getting to know more of you.
I can sing karaoke,but I don't get too carried away with it. I've never sung professionally.
I wanted to write to you today, which is very important for me in our conversation. I'm used to being honest in life,
and I also take our conversation in letters seriously. what is very important is sincerity. I have an inner conviction,
that it's important to talk to people honestly. and this I want back to my side as well. I hope you're not communicating with other women in parallel. is this correct? because I don't have a conversation with other men. I don't need it.
before I met you. I tried Dating only one man but we did not communicate by mail but on a regular Dating site.
he had behaved inappropriately. he sent me naked photos of himself. he asked me for my naked photos, and said it was just common courtesy and trust.
but I unacceptable this in emails! he constantly asked and insisted on our conversation with skype. I know this program. but I didn't use it.
I had a computer at home more than 10 years ago, when my husband was alive. but over time, it became outdated and stopped working.
I sold it back then and I don't need it in my house,since I work a lot at the computer.
and there is no necessary equipment. I immediately stopped writing with this man. I deleted my profile from the site and decided for myself never show up there. after all, it left me with an unpleasant aftertaste. I think this man was crazy and preoccupied with sex.
in my opinion, a normal man does not ask for naked photos from a woman on the Internet. I like writing with you and I'm glad that the marriage Bureau helped me get in touch with you. and it's important for our conversation that we try to tell each other more about ourselves.
I think that you and I will not be boring and Intrusive for each other. relationships and conversation should be easy.
for me, there is no difficulty in talking. and I like to talk. and I think this is an opportunity for us,
to get to know each other better. will you agree with me in my reflections? I'm glad we don't have a language barrier and I did not regret that I signed up in my city for courses in the most common foreign languages.
and at home, I also study it myself. I am particularly good at German and English. but I also use
translation program. to write to you because it takes much less time. of my Hobbies, I like sports.
this sometimes runs, and led walks. I like nature and walking in the fresh air. in my city there are beautiful parks.
sometimes I go to cafes or movies with my friends. but this is rare. it would be much more pleasant with the man you love. :)
xxxxxx I hope to find this happiness.I wish you a nice day xxxxxx.
I asked my supervisor today if I could use my phone outside of my country.
I'm interested because it would be nice to talk to you one day. and I'm wondering how I can test my knowledge of the language.
but unfortunately I only have a corporate connection. I was given this at my job so that I would have a connection with my employees.
everything is paid for by my organization and it is impossible to make a call outside the region and also get it.
but I think that maybe I will try to come up with something and I am interested in this very much.
and I'll send you more of my photos. this is a photo from the last days of winter and I'm glad that the heat is finally coming to us.
I will also wait for you to write to me again. ;)
Ekaterina.

..... IP shows Google today

5c3-YSB9-Tv9032sas.jpg

lx-OW-T6323d-VFEa.jpg

Zws-Arz-Fq698safg.jpg

Dnsa-ECDSY428-Y.jpg

.... Pics are from 23.01.2016 and mirrored

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:23 pm

hi xxxxxx! :) :)
for me now, as I see your words, this is a special moment in my day. I always look forward to reading your words
as soon as possible.
unfortunately, I can't answer you right away due to the fact that there is a lot of work to do,but I will try to answer you more often.
I am pleased that you are respectful and sincere to me. this is important for me to continue our conversation. xxxxxx I understand how much it hurt you to find your woman in bed with another man.this is terrible, and I understand how much this incident has affected you. this is unbearably simple and of course there is no trust at all.Yes, this betrayal happens all around and everywhere. I really want to believe that not everyone is like this.
that there are people who value relationships.it is very important that the family has love, understanding and
trust in each other. if a person has once betrayed you, you should never trust them again.
this could all end very badly again. xxxxxx you did a great job not to forget about your father and bring him flowers.
as for Pets, I always of course dream of a dog. but since I work all day and she will be very bored at home alone.
xxxxxx I wanted to write you my attitude to drugs, Smoking, alcohol in more detail. I think you have an idea what's in my country men drink a lot of alcohol. even if you don't know much about it, I can tell you how much I've watched it.
in my country, a lot of people use alcohol. I often see healthy and young people drinking alcohol on the Playground in the yard the house next to me. it's always very sad for me to see people lose time in their lives. I've always been an opponent, to consume a lot of alcohol. and many people banish boredom with alcohol, as they think. I think a person has boredom.
because he's not looking for something to do with his heart. and for happiness, you must constantly try to be better. I am an absolute opponent of drugs.
I have not tried it in my life, but I have a firm position that it is bad. because it's against the law, and it affects your health a lot.
Smoking is also a big problem in my country. I don't smoke. but I don't judge people who use it. I think it's their choice.
and it's not a problem for me. if you have an acquaintance with a person who smokes. this is a lot of health issues from life that I can watch around here where I live. I hope you don't have that much around. it is important to me that my man or not drink alcohol at all, or used it very little. and Smoking is a personal choice. I think it's better to spend time, and even money, on health and a healthy lifestyle, than to kill your health for your money. it's just that my friend's ex-husband was very much abusing alcohol and that's why they were together life didn't work out the best way, and he even tried to raise his hands on her after that. but in my opinion it is very a low act because only a weak man can raise his hand against his woman. I believe that she made the right decision at the time to leave him.
I believe that if a man once raised his hand to his woman, it is more likely to happen again. I'm very glad I didn't encounter this.
my father never even treated my mother rudely in front of me,I grew up in a good family,in a representative family.
xxxxxx I also care what you think about everything I wrote. I need your opinion on all this.
it's a great pleasure for me to read more words from you. and I want to get more of your photos and in the next email I will attach more photos for you. :)
I hug you.
Ekaterina.

..... IP shows Google today

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx:)
I am very happy that the weekend is finally over and I can now open my mailbox.
last week was really difficult for me. it was time to hand in all the work reports.
I worked late and even went out on my day off to get everything done. I try not to let anyone down and pass everything on time.
now I am glad at last that I have time to receive your letter. I hope you understand me when I don't write to you right away.
I am glad to see your message :) I really read your letter and was very impressed with your father.I understand how he would risk his life to save you. I understand him the moment he saw you drown.he was probably ready to die himself, but to save you. this is a very strong act and I am very very happy that everything will end well.I don't remember doing anything like that right now.
today is a beautiful day for me. time passes very quickly in my work probably for this reason
that I'm most looking forward to the moment when I can read your letter from you. talking to you in emails
this is something new for me because I have never had to communicate via the Internet by mail. every time I think
about you. I honestly don't know what to tell you. and now I would like to tell you about my family. it's not easy for me to think about it talking because my mom and dad are dead. I don't know how much it's important for you to know but I'll tell you what my mom and dad have lived together for quite a long time. my mother worked in a garment factory almost all her life.
and to be honest, she had a very great talent. and in my childhood, I always wore clothes that my mother knitted for me.
what can I say about my dad? he was a wonderful person and I loved him very much and would like my future
my husband was just like him. and I still found my man then and my dad was also very happy while he was alive.
he had a lot of respect for my ex-husband and loves him like his own son. you know, they usually say that every girl
she wants to find a man like her dad. and I agree with that. this is especially true when everything was good in the family.
I'm just grateful to my parents for giving me everything to grow up to be a good person. they spent a lot of money on my upbringing.
my dad always tried very hard to give smart advice and also tried to teach me everything that he could himself. but I wasn't always interested.
but I realized this very late and now I would have been very happy to learn everything that he wanted to teach me.
after all, he wanted to spend as much time with me as possible and give me only the best. it is a pity that they are no more with me.
my dad was a simple and kind person he helped his friends first of all but after that, he went about his business. of course, my mother didn't like it very much. but she understood him and did not quarrel with him for nothing. the greater part of his life he devoted to his work. He worked as a carpenter. and made of wood different beautiful things. and even when I was very young I had wooden dolls that my dad made for me as a child.
at that time it was very rare because in our time there were no such technologies as there are now.
I am proud of my parents and I can say that they gave me a good childhood. and I will always love them.
xxxxxx Can you tell me about your parents? what did they do when they were young? I'm sure you're proud of your parents.
I again today want to please you with my photos from my apartment. I hope you like it.
I'm already looking forward to your letter :)
Ekaterina.

..... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi xxxxxx :)
it's nice to write to you again. because this is becoming very important to me.
I don't want to leave your letter unanswered. because it's so good to talk to you.
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to write to you more often yet,but I really want to. I hope that next week
let me do it. this week has been very busy for me at work. all this is related to the coronavirus which the whole world is now afraid of. this is really very scary and most importantly take care of yourself.
we close all educational institutions, cancel all sports events, concerts, all meetings.
for me, this is an awfully big mess at work. this is due to the fact that cars are not allowed in other countries
and all borders are closed. cars are forced to turn around. at work, complete chaos is simple and the cargo is not delivered to the place.
this has really been a very difficult week for me and I hope to be able to relax over the weekend.
xxxxxx I am very pleased to hear from you of course how much I now mean in your life. I am very glad that fate brought us together once.I really believe this is the case and nothing happens just like that. I am pleased that you are really looking at me so closely.
I am happy with this, which means we spend our time usefully and perhaps this can lead to something that we are very lacking in life.I'm sorry, of course,that you didn't tell me more about your parents, but perhaps you have your own reasons for this.
this morning I had the opportunity to see my friend Lyuba we were getting to work together
on the same transport. she asked me how my acquaintance was going and I told her that I had met
with you. and I thanked her for the advice she gave me. it's nice to talk to you. really important
how sincere and intelligent you are. it is important for me to have a respectful attitude in the conversation. now since we are talking about a conversation about a friend I would like to tell you about her. it is my only one and in some ways it is very native to me.
I also attach a photo of her for you. she let me send you a photo of us.
you know I don't want to write a lot about her and I don't think it's going to be very interesting for you.
I just want to tell you that I am very happy that throughout my life I always have someone I can rely on.
these are very strong words at this time,but they really are. I can trust her with everything and I know that she is always happy sincerely when I'm doing well. she is like a sister to me and I appreciate our friendship very much.
our friendship is so strong and true. xxxxxx I hope it was nice for you to meet my friend.
and reading this letter wasn't boring for you. I think you should know my friends. after all as they say in our country
in our country. "Show me who your friend is and I'll tell you who you are." now if you don't mind tell me
about the people around you. and if you do, attach a joint photo to your email.
as always, I hope for your thoughts in the letter, your comments on my letter. this is always interesting for me. :)
Waiting for an answer.
Kiss :)
Ekaterina.

..... IP shows Google

image-21432.jpg

image-21442.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxxx.
finally I have access to a computer and I can write to you.
How are you? how is the situation in your country? I really hope that your health is not in danger.
I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I'm your friend Ekaterina.
because of this terrible virus that has flown around many countries, we are on self-isolation and only sit at home.
it is forbidden to attend work and only allowed to go to the store and throw out the garbage, in other cases it is better to stay at home.
I got a pass for today to go here to work and prepare some very important documents.

I feel very lonely at home all this time. I'm the only one in four walls.
I don't want to watch TV and there's only very negative news. I read already a lot of books that I have.
I very much hope that everything is going well with you. I hope that in your country, this virus is already becoming easier to deal with.
I would rather end all this and start living a normal life.
I really want to believe that this will all end sooner. I will finish now and I hope you will write me back.
I'm really looking forward to your feedback, my friend.your friend Ekaterina.

Received: from [10.24.10.6] (3461-18989.bacloud.info. [85.206.165.128])
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 09:44:11 +0300

Charles-Rene-Paquet-NET
Charles-Rene Paquet
1500 boulevard Sainte-Rose
Laval, H7R1S4
Canada

image-9.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:47 pm

hi xxxxxxx! :)
finally I can go back to work now and this is a great joy for me.
it is very dangerous of course to go out on the street once again. the safest time is early morning.
I showed up for work at 5: 20 this morning. we have no employees in the office and only security now.
I was issued a pass again to do the necessary work and send reports.
I am very happy to work today and this is at least some variety.
this day brought me many pleasant moments. one of these pleasant moments is your letter.
I had another nice moment for today. I was checking out the results of the medical check today.
I found out that I have a 0% predisposition to cancer. this made me very happy.
I had the opportunity to find out this when my work was performed medical examination of all staff.
and the results only came to us for a few days at work because of the virus, everyone is delayed here.
I've heard that if you look a person in the eye. then you can understand what is now in his soul. eyes are the mirror of the soul.
I'd really like to see you. I will be happy if you can send me your photo.
unfortunately, but now is really a very difficult time around the world associated with coronavirus.
I spend all this time at home alone. we are still in self-isolation mode. I think a lot about my life now.
I understand that we need stability in our years. for me, stability is being close to the man I love.
I understand that it is too early to talk about family. but I want you to know my purpose in the search. my goal is to find a male partner for life.
I want to tell you. that I don't want to have children. my age is too old to give birth to children. I missed my opportunity to do this, unfortunately.
Yes in this moment, that I lie so long time homes and one I thought about many things of course. the worst thing is to be left alone and die alone.
I understand how much I miss my family and loved ones right now. but unfortunately I don't have either one,not both.
only my friend who lives in my city, but we do not see her now,as it is better not to have a meeting and be on self-isolation.
I think that with time in our correspondence, we will both be able to understand our relationship to each other.
it is very important for me to find the man I love. I want to trust me with my man.
if I don't have the trust of a man, then I won't be with him. I think that a family should be created in love and harmony.
what do you think?
I care what you think. and it will be interesting for me if you always tell me that.
it was a pleasure to write to you today. I had a good day. and my day had a good ending.
I will be waiting for your letter and want to get more photos of you. I will be very pleased with this.
I will also send you a photo of me. we managed to go to a cafe with a friend before self-isolation.
I would like to hold you now as a friend. :) your good friend Ekaterina...

...... IP shows Google

image-65.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx.
finally, I went to work now to do everything necessary.
I really want to write to you now, since I have been able to do this very rarely lately, unfortunately.
how are you feeling? how are things with you? we have extended the regime of self-isolation and I am all at home this time.
today I was called to do all the work and then go home again. I have a few minutes to write to you.
I am waiting for this self-isolation to end so that I can live and enjoy my life in peace.
we are waiting for news from the government and perhaps we can go to work in the next day.
I am very much looking forward to it and then I can write to you every day. I want to have more contact with you.
I hope you're doing well. I finish now.
Ekaterina.

Received: from [10.94.10.6] ([37.120.221.98])
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:01:23 +0300

M247-LTD-Bratislava
M247 LTD Bratislava Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS SLOVAKIA NOC
Kopcianska 18
851 01 Bratislava
Slovakia

3-ZCol5s-GLws.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:34 pm

........ Sign of Life

Good afternoon, my friend xxxxxx. I'm your friend Ekaterina.
I think you've lost me already.Yes, I will remind you of myself if you forgot. I am 48 years old and I am from Ulyanovsk.
We only got in touch recently in May.Unfortunately, I have not been able to write to you since.
I fell under the reduction and all of us at one point just disbanded.
Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to go to my mailbox. I could finally find a new place to work.
All this time I was unemployed and only stood on the stock exchange for unemployment. I'm getting a new job now.
I got access to the computer and immediately write to you. I really hope you're doing well, my friend.I've missed you so much.
If our friendship is still relevant to us, then I will be glad to communicate with you.
As soon as you reply to me and I will write more about everything that happened during this time.
All the best to you and I will attach my photo of course.
Your friend Ekaterina.

Received: from [10.16.18.4] ([212.102.57.17])
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 14:00:36 +0300

CDN77_Frankfurt
Datacamp Limited
Frankfurt Am Main
Hessen
Germany

image-44363.jpg

image-44369.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Good evening my dear xxxxxxx.
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray. I am very glad that I have received your feedback.
Yes, I hope that you have not lost me now and I just returned to my hometown today and went to work. A few days ago, after I wrote to you, I was sent for training 350 kilometers away. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I am very glad that the training ended and today I could defend my knowledge.
I am very glad that I did not lose your address and of course it is very nice that you could write to me.
It had been many months and I was afraid that the connection between us had already been lost. Honestly, I had minimal expectations, that you write me back. I am very grateful to myself that I still decided to write to you after all this.
xxxxxx I want to tell you more today about the time that I couldn't get in touch with you.
It was quite a difficult time all over the world as I understand it. I saw on the news that the whole world was frozen by this virus.
I can never remember in my entire life that it was really so scary from everything that happens.
It was just a lot of incomprehensible things and a lot of things that were simply not told to us. I was very afraid of getting sick and going to the hospital.
I tried to eat a lot of vitamins, sleep at least 7 hours and spend time outdoors.
Yes, it was really very important to maintain your immunity. Unfortunately, this has all affected my work.
I got cut down. I have worked in one place in the logistics industry for more than 20 years.
It was very difficult, of course, to accept the instructions of the management. But many industries simply went bankrupt.
Many different companies closed down in the spring and never reopened again. It really touches all spheres.
I lost my job and lost access to my computer accordingly. That's why I couldn't stay in touch with you for a long time.
Yes, I told you that I only had my computer at work. Unfortunately, I haven't got a computer at home yet.
All day at work and never even thought of buying a computer home. And at work, I spent a lot of time watching him.
xxxxxxx in our city in December opened a new company engaged in the transportation and delivery of cargo from the sender to the recipient.
Of course, I immediately applied and that's just unfortunately before the new year I was hired.
There was a big competition and I passed because of my long experience in this field. I'm glad to go to work now, of course.
xxxxxxx now I can really finally have a connection with you here. I am also very happy about this.
xxxxxxx how are things in your country? How did you experience this difficult time?
Yes, I really want to congratulate you on the past holidays. I wish that all the difficulties remain in the old year,
so that 2020 will take this terrible virus with it. May the new year be bright and bring us many happy moments.
I really hope that my letter did not bore you. Of course, I really missed talking to you.
I am sending you my photos again so that you can remember more about me.
I'll tell you more in the next letter. All the best to you, my friend. Take care.
I really hope that you can answer me soon.
Your friend Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:50:37 +0300

..... Pics already posted 10.03.2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 pm

.... now we know why no Letters the last Days

Hello dear xxxxxx.
It's a nice moment in my life again today.
And I'm really looking forward to a good opportunity to stay in the office alone and finally open my mail.
When I opened my mailbox and saw a letter from you, of course it was a great joy for me.
It's getting so good that you don't forget about me. This is very pleasant and I am grateful to you for it.
xxxxxx I'm sorry you weren't quite happy to get my same photos again. Yes, I sent you this and I no longer had
a photo here.
Again I sent you those photos that I was old. I wanted you to remember me better since it's been more than half a year.
Today we went to work and we had 3 days off. This is due to the fact that yesterday we celebrated "Defender of the Fatherland Day"in Russia. Men are the main defenders in everything and that's why yesterday was their day.
I do not know whether it is celebrated in your country or not. But I also want to congratulate you on this holiday.
Yes you are right xxxxx and I really have already had 3 years of study since I got a job. Now, to work for an official, you need to have a crust for every right to work.
You need to constantly confirm them. I am glad that I have passed the training and can work.
xxxxxx I'm very happy, of course, that the universe could help me find a job. I really feel better now.
I feel needed in this world and I'm used to really being useful.
It was a very difficult time when I just sat at home and did not have a job. I am very happy that there is of course a friend and a neighbor.
I have a very good friend Lyuba and my neighbor. We always help each other in everything and support each other when it is necessary.
Everyone in life has had difficult moments and of course this can not be avoided. I am very happy that there
are people around who you can rely on.
xxxxxx do you have any friends you can count on as well?
I was once again convinced that I have a really reliable friend and a very kind neighbor.
Yes, the neighbor is already 73 years old and she was always worried about me. She tried to help me somehow. She will always remember how I helped her.
I was always sure that now I would help a person and then it would all come back to me. It is necessary to do good in the world.
xxxxxx this time I spent alone and without a job made me realize a lot. There was a lot of time to think about everything.
Yes, I've been working on my life since I was a child and I remembered everything. In these difficult moments,
it is really very scary to be alone.
My parents have not been with me for more than 14 years. I have only the best memories of them. They did
a lot for me.
They gave only the best to me. It's been 11 years since I lost my husband. It's really just as good a memory.
xxxxxx I tried to understand why fate left me alone and I had to face such difficulties alone.
I couldn't find the answer to that. Apparently, it was necessary to be so. That's enough of the sad stuff.
I want to draw conclusions from all this. I want even more to have my beloved man by my side.
Perhaps fate pushes me in all ways to go further and finally find my native person. She's not just giving me this trouble.
xxxxxx I'm glad that I have a conversation with you. I will be very happy to get to know you more and our communication brings me a lot of joy.
I want to tell you right away and I think you understand it now. I don't want to waste my time. I'm just looking for a serious relationship.
Of course, it's too early to talk about it now, since we don't know each other very well. But I'm willing to give
up my free time to communicate with you.
Only time will tell and if we are given to be near, then we really will be. I hope you understand this.
xxxxxx if you don't want to consider me for a serious relationship, then I think there's no point in us communicating.
I'm a grown woman and I don't have time to waste it. But I really hope that you also already want your loved
one next to you.
It is really a great happiness to have a second half around. A loved one is not only love and care for each other,
but it is also a support in all life. I really missed my beloved man at this time.
It is unclear what will happen next. I really hope that you liked this letter and I tried to tell you everything that is in my head.
I have no secrets from you and I will tell you everything.
Yes, I think I can finish the letter here. I wish you many pleasant moments.
I will look forward to your thoughts after reading my letter.
Your friend Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:05:51 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx.
Yes, this is the most pleasant moment at the end of the working day to be able to open my mailbox.
I didn't have much else to do, but now I'm alone in my office and I can finally open my mailbox.
And so, of course, write to you again. Of course, I'm always excited when I open your email.
I would like to contact you more often, of course, and I hope that I will finally be able to write to you more often in the coming days.
As the working day ends and I always wait for a convenient way for me to log in from the computer to my mailbox.
Unfortunately, these days we had a lot of work with documents and registration of travel documents and we
all worked in our office.
I can't be bold enough to open your emails in front of everyone yet. I try very hard to hold on to my workplace. I'm afraid to get a comment.
Maybe one day I'll just go up to the director and talk to him about communicating with you after we've done
our job.
You just have to be brave. I think it's better to ask about everything. So as not to have problems for the future.
I'll think of a better way to explain it. I just want to write to you a lot more often and I will do my best to resolve this issue.xxxxx I understand you, that you really, like all happy couples, want to have the woman you love next to you.I think that the fact that you are quiet and this also has its good features.
I always believe that every person has their own person.
So I believe that everything will be fine and the main thing is to have a great desire to have your own person next to you.
We have the latest news in the country that a lot of people have already developed vaccines and are already starting to send them to the regions.
Yes, first of all, doctors and teachers will be vaccinated. Also, people who are at risk. This is a very sensitive topic and there is a lot of talk about all this.
I really want that we would soon have found a way out and the whole world could live a full life. I'm all good.
I really keep my distance and wear a mask in public. We have big fines for breaking the rules in this mode.
You know, I really missed talking to you. So I want to tell you a lot, but I understand that the letter will be very large and you will get tired of reading it.
Also, I do not know how much all this is interesting to you.
xxxxxx I am very proud of you and you really become a closer person to me with each letter.
Every letter makes it easier for me to write to you. I understand that you are a simple man with whom I can talk about everything. It feels so good.
xxxxxx I'm interested to hear your opinion. How often do you drink alcohol now?
In our country, with the closure of enterprises and the reduction of employees, the sale of alcohol has grown very much.
Men and women began to drink alcohol out of grief. They don't want to find a way out of the whole problem and just give up.
They are now just drunk and rolled into the blue pit. That's what I call it. It's very scary. I think these people are very weak.
Yes, I had an example, my friend's husband and she also left him because at one point he lost the meaning of life. He just got drunk.
This is very scary. You know, I can drink a little wine, champagne, very rarely a little whiskey. Yes, everything is within normal limits.
And I drink only when everything is good inside me and on big holidays. You can relax a little, but within the normal range.
If I have had a little drink in the evening, I will never have a drink the next day. I just don't want to.
But the ex-husband of my friend, waking up in the morning, could not survive without alcohol. He was very aggressive. His pipes were on fire,that's what we say.
xxxxxx I realized one thing. If there are any problems in life, then it's all given for a reason. The main thing is not to give up and give up.
When I was cut from my job in the spring and yes it was a terrible condition. I couldn't sleep for a long time. Yes, I was very worried.
I tried to calm down,I meditated,I walked in the fresh air. I was able to overcome my inner state and get back on my feet.
I tried and looked for a job. Bottom line: I found a good job, I resumed communication with you. I don't have any problems right now.
Now I am grateful to myself that I did not give up and was able to survive that difficult time. I believe that there are more happy moments ahead of me.
I will be very pleased to hear your opinion of course. You are becoming more important to me and I want to get to know you more.
Yes, we have time for this. Being alone gave me a lot to think about. I hope that everything is going for the better.
Everything will be fine and everyone will be rewarded for their efforts. I believe that.
The main thing is not to lose heart. If you have any problems and you can talk about everything to me. I will try to support you.
The main thing is to have a person nearby who will support and help you get back on your feet. It's bad to have negative people around you.
I hope you have understood me correctly. I will now order on this one.
Yes, I wish you a good evening. Take care of yourself, my dear.
Your caring friend Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 18:23:45 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Good evening, xxxxxxx.
I am very happy to have a convenient time to communicate with you right now.
Of course, as always, I was very happy when I received your letter now.I was very happy to read these beautiful words from you.
You are really a very romantic man and it is nice to have communication with you.
I would like to thank you for the fact that despite my difficulties with writing a letter to you, you are always waiting for it.
Yes, sometimes it takes a few days and it's so nice that you understand everything.
Everything will be fine and I will find a good time when I can talk about this with the manager, as I promised you.
It is very important for me to get in touch with you more often now. I want to write to you a lot more often,
of course.
Today I am already alone in the office and this is a very good time for me.
I want to share with you now my thoughts for which I caught myself at home. Yes, I began to think more about our communication.
When I wake up in the morning and I want to wish you "Good morning", when I go to bed and I also want to wish you "Good night".
I really want to write this to you. These words will please you and lift your mood. Yes, it is inside me.
I thought that I would be very pleased to do this. My inner world wants it.
My life has become more diverse with the advent of our correspondence. Loneliness really takes a toll on me.
Now I am looking for a moment of communication with you every day, then I receive your letter and enjoy it.
I began to think more about the fact that with each letter I get more into your letters and you become closer
to me.
I let you know that I try very hard to be positive and push all the negativity away from me.
And with these thoughts, I really get a lot of energy and strength. I think that someday I will be able to write
to you more.
My soul demands more communication with you. I realized that if I go to the goal, I will definitely achieve it.
xxxxxx how are your days going now? Depends on whether your mood is like the weather?
We now very often have horse races very strong in the weather. Let's say a few days ago it was still only -31 degrees below zero.
A couple of days have passed and the thermometer is already falling to 0 degrees. These changes are very bad for your health. Sometimes I wake up with a headache.
For some reason, this year I became more weather-dependent. Frequent changes are very noticeable on the pain in the head.
Accordingly, I wake up in the morning and it is very difficult to swing sometimes. But I am saved by a very tropical shower.
It really makes me feel better. I've been taking a contrast shower every day for about 5 months now. It gives the body at once strength and energy.
In general, of course, the idea of a rain shower I also originated because of the pandemic. I realized that the main thing is to lead a healthy lifestyle.
As soon as I wake up and drink a large glass of warm water, it will help to remove the accumulated toxins during the night, adjust the digestive system in the right way, improve the elasticity of the skin, reduce the activity of free radicals and slow down aging.
Then I go to the contrast shower, and in 30-40 minutes after drinking a glass, I have breakfast. I try to eat at least 4 meals a day.
Be sure to walk in the fresh air, mostly it takes me walking from work and to work. Sleep is also very important, of course.
I try to go to bed at 22:00 at the latest. It is important that the sleep was from 22: 30 and preferably 8 hours to sleep.
Yes, it is important to save yourself from this terrible virus. I've heard it from many channels.
I will be very happy if this information is useful for you. Thanks to all this, I feel better, of course.
I also learned that it is desirable that meals should always be at the same time. If we eat 4 times one day,
and on the next day we ate only 2 times or only once, then the body experiences stress, which leads to deposits.
xxxxxx I am very categorical about pills and I try not to take pills until extreme cases.
I really want you to also be able to always feel good. Perhaps you will find something useful today.
xxxxxx if we lived next door and knew each other, I would love to go for a walk with you in the fresh air.
We could really talk about a lot of useful things and it would be much easier for the two of us to support each other.
I realized that during the time that I was alone at home, that I kind of have everything. Everything is enough.
I realized that it is important to have your man next to you. I think that we have already lived for many years at this age and have seen a lot.
Now I just want to live together and enjoy life. Be a support and support for each other.
Enjoy the simplest things. There is no point in sharing or finding out anything. There should be no more strength for swearing.
It is necessary to direct all the energy only in positive moments. Enjoy every moment.
Create only happy moments around you and live the rest of your life only in the warmest embrace.
Yes, this is my big dream. In this, you and I really have the same thoughts and I realized it.
I want our communication to only develop and one day we managed to get to know each other better.
I wish you that what you dreamed of finally came true.
xxxxxx It was with great joy that I wrote you this letter today. I'm in a good mood right now.
I wrote about everything I felt, and I hope you'll understand.
Have a good evening, my dear friend.
Your good friend Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 18:05:08 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:52 pm

I'm happy to welcome you again, xxxxxx.
Finally the weekend is over and I am very happy my dear. I am glad to have time to read your letters again.
It always brings me a lot of joy. It was a very good weekend.
The weather was very beautiful and the sun was shining. It's already very much like spring. I went for a walk with my friend in the park yesterday.
The sun is very warm outside. People come out after hibernation. I really enjoyed the walk yesterday.
And also because today we have "International Women's Day". And today we were congratulated and given a small bouquet of flowers.
This day is very beautiful every year. I am so happy to receive flowers as a gift, of course. Yes, this is a gift for all of us women to give.
How pleasant it is every time I read your letter.
Of course, I am waiting for a very convenient moment every day to read your words, but so far, unfortunately, it is not always possible.
I'm all good. I'm getting better and better used to my new job, to the team. We are already becoming one friendly team.
It is very nice when the team at work is very friendly and will support you in everything. I have something to compare it with, of course.
At the old job, there were people who always tried to complain to the manager about various small things. There were also adults who tried to mess up.
I am such a person that I try to treat everyone well. It's hard to get me very angry. I'm very patient.
I remember my mother's words for the rest of my life. She told me, " Never do anything bad to people and don't respond with evil, everything will always come back."
I also remember how she took me to kindergarten with my dad and always told me "You need to do good to people and it will come back".
You need to be a kind and sympathetic person and people will also treat you well. I really stick to these words always.
I think you've also met different people in your life at work. And I think that you will be familiar with all these points.
I agree with you that there are no perfect people. We are all different and each thinks in his own way.I was pleased to read from you what kind of person you would like to consider for yourself and you have good views on this.
xxxxxxx I had a very sad moment in my life and it was already about 5 years ago.
It really got into my heart that I can't forget about it and sometimes I remember it all over again.
I was walking home from work once, somewhere in 2015-2016, and I even remember that it was autumn. I was passing by the bank and on the way I met my grandmother.
She tried to stop me, and of course I did. She asked me for 20 rubles to buy cereal to eat.
She was a very old grandmother, she was very uncomfortable, but life forced her to ask for money. I still remember her features.
She said that her pension is only enough to pay for utilities and she had to buy medicines at that time.
She said that she had no more money and wanted to eat. I took out my wallet without a second thought, and I only had 150 rubles with me.
I gave her everything without a second thought. She put her arm around my arm and was very grateful to me. She said it was a lot of money.
I will never give money to a drunken beggar and they often ask for it on the street. But this moment will always be remembered by me.
You know, I didn't immediately think to ask for her contacts. I still blame myself. I've walked that road many times over and over again.
I never saw that grandmother again. I then came home and realized that I was ready to help her every month.
I wanted to find her and talk to her, but I couldn't find her anymore. Now there are a lot of people who had to go out on the street and ask for money. A lot of people have become poor because of the pandemic. It's very painful to always look at it. My heart bleeds.
xxxxxx I grew up in a small village. Our village was like one big family. We went to the neighbors with a glass and they always poured us at least flour, at least sugar, at least half a loaf will always give us up to the salary. My parents will also always give everything they could help.
I remember all these moments so much. We used to celebrate the holidays with the whole village and set a big table in the clearing.
Everyone from the houses carried everything they could give each other. No one in the village had ever been hungry. They could have fed you in any house.
Unfortunately, now everything has changed a lot. You know, somewhere after 30 years, I always had thoughts in my head.
I wanted to create a project to help people who are in a bad financial situation.
Now I only carry bread and cereals to church from time to time. They cook out of all this and feed the poor people.
xxxxxxx I'm so pleased that you can always listen to me. If you have any memorable moments from your life and I am very happy to hear about it.
I try to be more open with you and tell you more about my life so that you can get to know me.
I am a simple woman and I really hope that my letters do not bore you. I write as best I can, my dear friend.
Yes, I understand that you really missed my photos. I really can finally attach this to my letter today.
I wish with all my heart that you would never go hungry. Let there always be people who will support you.
Yes, it is very important. I will end the letter with this. All the best to you. Take care of yourself, my dear!
Best wishes to Ekaterina.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 16:07:39 +0300

image-12.jpg

image-13.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”