It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bulgaria Scammer

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
webweb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bulgaria Scammer

Postby webweb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:46 am

This girl she claim she is from Bulgaria and she is a Muslim , i was hooked on muslim dating site
she knows what she's doing .
we've been couple of months changing message and calls , she use a lot of i love you baby !!!
the romance was build up ,
in summary we decided to get married i bought to her flight ticked to come to London from Bulgaria , before 3 hours she call me crying ( very good comedian ) asking me they didn't let me pass because they ask to show them proof of funds and even put me to a custom officer to talk to her ( well one of her criminal associate )
Like stupid i ended sending her £1500 by western union to Bulgaria
after 30 minutes she call again crying again she said : baby they ask at least to show proof of funds for 3 Months , straight away i realise i was scam, i was depressed i wasn't worrying a lot about money more than my feeling .

Bulgaria Scammer

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bulgaria Scammer

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:31 pm

..... that was the good and very old BTA-Scammer trap ...... showing Money on the Custom to leave. This is free fantasy and a Scammer idea and don't exist.
Please post her Name, Mails, Mailaddress, Mailheader, Money request etc. .... a narration doesn't really help much. Thanx :)

Vall, 29
Devnya, Bulgaria
.zorpia.com/cities/devnya-732280/vall-29-167010925601

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Ali2021
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ali2021 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:25 am

This happend to me as well exactly the same the only difference is the name and the girls pictures i Wil write my own post today.

Ali2021
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ali2021 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:16 am

I posted her images with images of girl who deceived me in shumen city groups because I felt there connection between them the same tactics story they use and both from bulgaria and somone recognize this blonde girl he wanted money to tell me and I will never pay him but I demand picture to be sure and he send me that new picture of her and then I did photo comparison by AI and she was the same person
So she for sure live in shumen city, bulgaria
I know a guy who know her and I texted him in fb he live in shumen city as well any idea to get more information I feel we are really close?

Return to “Russian scammers”