It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Anna; <batanna788@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 06, 2019 11:24 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my MBN-Mailaccount, don't know her but she knows me. I've a "Anna" in my open List there but this is not the one.

Hello to you my dear xxxxxxx))))
It’s me Anna
What’s up?
I am so grateful to know you. Of course I feel a little bit strange because I do not have such experience of meeting the men in Internet, but from the other side why not… Being sincere with you I want to tell that I am very much interested to know you more and I really hope for your interest to me as well.
From the beginning I want to tell you few things about me. My name is Anna, that I believe you know already)))) I am from Ukraine, from Makeyevka city that it is in the east part of Ukraine! I am already 34 years old and I work in the flower shop. I love flowers and that is why my choice of my profession was obvious from the beginning.
I live alone already long time. Unfortunately in the past I was married, but we separated because of the incompatibility of characters.
I have mentioned before that I live in the East part of Ukraine and I do not know if you have heard that it is the area where we have the military conflict! Yes it is the war time here and it is very hard to live it. I had an experience in my life of moving to the other city when all the troubles took the place here. I left to Kiev, but in half of the year I had to be back to my native city as I didn’t manage to afford rental payment in our capital. Unfortunately florists in the flower shops are not making good money. So I had to be back here again and since then I was not moving anywhere anymore.
Beside everything I can tell you that I am very much cheerful person and for me it is very much important to see only good sides of any difficult situation even in the worst cases… This is my nature to smile always anytime)))) I do not like any types of conflicts. Always there is solution with dialogue!
Tell me please more about yourself.
How old are you?
Have you been married?
Do you have children?
What is your profession?
Hobbies if you have such?
I hope I do not ask too many questions from the beginning. If it is I apologize and I will ask you to reply any questions you feel suitable!
Kisses!!!
I am waiting for your reply

Received: from [192.168.1.200] ([46.30.164.146])
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 01:48:12 +0300
Subject: Thiss is Anna from cupid ---> MBN is since one year dead and off

PrAT Industrial Media Network
IPNet RIPE Role Account
Heroiv Stalinhradu ave. 27,
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

132.jpg

233-1.jpg

233-2.jpg

.... RPO is UK-ITVBe-TV personality and Businesswoman Chloe Linda Daisy Margaret Sims

.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/towie/720822/chloe-sims-instagram-topless-nude-bikini-pics-towie-cast-the-only-way-is-essex/amp

.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/733122/chloe-sims-towie-celebs-go-dating-new-man-essex-instagram-hot-pics-new-man/amp

https:/ /twitter.com/chloe_sims?lang=de

.instagram.com/chloe_simsstarship/?hl=de
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <batanna788@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx))))
Being sincere with you I can tell you that I feel happy so much happy, just because you answered my letter. What do you think about such way of communication? I believe it is not really common way to find the partnership for the future, but I believe when internet appeared it just let the people to widen horizons and to have the opportunity to explore our enormous world!!! So now we can do it together))) I hope you do not mind …
So let me tell you more about me)))
My name is Anna, I am 34 years old and I was born on the 29 of march 1984.My height is 170cm and my weigh is 54 kg.My zodiac sign is Aries and I believe that all the people who was born on the 29 of march are very much kindhearted people))) you know I was married and had been divorced in 2013. In 2014 I left Makeyevka city for Kiev, because here started the war and I lost that time my job. I decided to move to Kiev because the situation here was becoming more strange and dangerous. I had friend of mine in Kiev and she proposed me to come to live with her. Of course first month I couldn’t pay the rent, but I promised her that I will start to pay once I will find the job!!! It didn’t take me long time to find the job according my specialty (I am florist), but unfortunately the salary in this branch of business is not high at all and after half a year I had to go back at home because I even didn’t manage to cover the rent … So I took my decision to go back to Donetsk! Now here I work in the flower shop)))) I love flowers a lot, I can look at them just hours studying every detail and shape of the flower… I consider my job as a beautiful job because I work with beauty!!! So tell me what do you think about flowers? I believe it is very good business having the flower shop, but you have to have it and not to be an employee!
From my previous marriage I have no children…maybe sometime I will have or maybe not. Depends on the wishes of my future partner!
I am very much curious to know what you think about me.
I already started imagine you and me together!!!hahhahaha)))) I know it is too fast ,but I am like this…big dreamer. I cannot live without dreams, without them I do not have any incentives to move on. So forgive me please and try to understand me if you will think that I am fastening the events…
Tell me more things about you …
I hope to get fast your letter and remember please I like you very much
Kiss you
Anna

Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 18:24:03 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

04-6.jpg ... mirrored Pic ..... 25.08.2018

04-7.jpg ... mirrored Pic ..... 13.08.2018

...... RPO confirmed ... Pics are from CS her Insta .....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 13, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi ,Hi, Hi!!!))))
Miss you so much… craziness)))) just feel that my head is rounding from all the excitement that I feel communicating with you!!!
I had a funny accident today… Ahahhahaha)))))
It happened in the morning …as always I get up and go on the kitchen to prepare my coffee…so I opened the keyboard and took 2 cups and put on the table…. Then I looked on it and thought:”OMG, what are you doing? You are alone in that house and he is still far away from you...” The second cup I put for you dear xxxxx…because while I wake up I think about you … I really thought that I am going crazy imagining you are here at home with me….
Do I really go crazy?
Tell me please…
Please do not think badly about me and that I am pushing events…I just tell you my thoughts and feelings!!!! I am open for you with all my heart.
Kiss you
Anna

Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 00:41:17 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

102.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx))))
This letter I want to start from the words of happiness. I saw your letter and straight the smile appeared on my face…do you know why? I know that you think about me…and I am feeling so happy for it dear… You became my hope for the greatest love that can appear between us…
I do not know how to explain it, but I do not feel alone anymore as I was before…I do not feel abandoned and betrayed woman… Not at all anymore…your appearance in my life it is the light that even shines in the night)))) You are changing everything, all the old thoughts and stereotypes of the life being are disappearing and comes new feeling and vision))))
I carry a hope that you are right man whom I choose, because as I understand while our communication I feel that you firmly entering my heart with so confident steps…Actually I feel this way now…I fell myself like I am on the new stage of something new, something nice, something that makes me happy…New life that can be together with you))) Life where will not space for sadness and pain!!! Life that we will build together the way we would like.
I am feeling different , as my day starts with the thought about you…with the dreams how can it be when we will be together…with our embracing…
xxxxx I think about you))))
Anna

Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 23:38:13 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

my-photo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!!!!
What news do you have today?
I want to tell you that I am feeling happy because of our contact and it is the best thing that happened to me by now… To be sincere with you before we met I felt so big disappointment and already I was very close to give up finding my soul… Do you know even when I saw your photo for the first time it appeared real hope inside me that you are the right man to whom I must speak…
First time when you told me that I am beautiful for me that was the first time in years I'd believed it.
I am like being kind of drunk from the feeling that filled up my heart…Cannot tell you what exactly is it, but I am very close to fell in love with you deeply… But we both know that for this we need real contact to understand our entire situation… for the moment I know that I need you
I want to have our moments with you. I want to fell asleep with you and to awake with you in the mornings…to see your sleepy eyes and smile…to go to the bath together. In other words I want to have our life together))))
I think when I will hear yours first words 'I love you' looking at my eyes for sure I will cry. Because for me is still difficult to believe that someone as incredible as you could love someone so damaged like me...

Over the short time we are speaking you've shown me how love can be and you helped me to understand that every coming day that what we have is real and in front is waiting for us only the best. And I start to believe in love again.
Sometimes I get scared, and because of that I get irrational and angry because I am afraid that everything can finish and disappear… But you prove with every letter that nothing will disappear... You keep holding me close, you always prove and give me the feeling of reality… And words could never explain how that makes me feel, how much it means to me.
So thank you, for all your patience, kindness, help, advice, respect, and love. And thank you for all the little things you do for me, even threw the words yet, but the consistency is what I need, it gets me through my days knowing I have someone like you by my side.

I know our real love will be incredible and unique)))
your story really impressed me a lot!!!!
you were close to death because if not your dead who saw you in time that you are in trouble nobody knows what could be...
I had no such stories from the child hood

Kiss you,
Anna

Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 12:45:14 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

032.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx))))
i want to ask you if we can be more then friends?
I think always about you and always imagine us already together))))
I believe that being together with you is real happiness for any woman and that any woman is me...
i am so proud to be your woman my dear))))
i know that our relationship will be for us like a novel!!! Novel with endless love!
love that will bring all the sense in our lives.
I close my eyes and i imagine our crossing eyes...By looking at us we even reading our thoughts ,
so much close we are to us...I imagine your eyes that are so deep that i am sinking in them....
this moment I will never want to change...
Now we are on the way of creating of our world.
In one thing i am more then sure that with you everything around is more vivid,
everything is more alive , the sun is more warmer...
With your appearance in my life i started to believe that happiness exists.But i need us to be together...
I always imagine your face...how the sunlights are framing it and you are smiling...that moment we are the happiest in the world...
Just like this the life becomes easier for us...and everything will exist forever...
and I wish nothing to loose...Because with you all the life is warmer...
the only thing that i need is you to be with me and the world for us to be different...
It will be our world!!!!
hug you darling
i so much want to be with you
Anna

Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 13:09:12 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

1-139.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 10:22 pm

.... must be a bad paid Job by the TV :party: :party:

hello my darling xxxxxxx!!!!
sorry sorry sorry and more times sorry because what ever i will tell you now i believe will not be enough for my apologizes i didn't write to you because i had a trouble here Company cut my internet because i didn't pay it... and they didn't connect me till the moment i have paid it...That is why i was silent and
have made you waiting
I hope you are not angry with me?
But really it happened and i needed to wait till the moment i will get money from my work...
So many times sorry again!!!
and the only thing i know i was thinking about you and i wish to be with you and also to know you such way that can only know beloved one!!!
Kisses,Anna

Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 19:08:44 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!!
you are as always incredible man with the prettiest soul i ever met in my life))))
in your letters you always give me inspiration for the future ...
i can tell you that before i have met you i even stopped to dream about anything and lived my life "just lived"
the days were simply passing and that was all for me)))
I had no plans for anything...
But now since we are speaking i have again the taste of life!!!
I mean i want to live vivid life moving forward and i want it to do with you together!!!!
You are my greatest inspiration dear...
I am sorry i couldn't writ you earlier, because i have problems with INTERNET payment. I have asked to use computer of one friend of mine because at home i do not have INTERNET,the company send me big bill and i didn't manage to pay it!
i am feeling sad that i am not in contact with you...
i owe to the company 3000 hrivnas...
to tell you the truth when I will manage to solve that problem I do not know at all…
Looks like they did recount since I have signed the contract with internet provider and it was missing something!!!
The only thing that drives me crazy because I cannot speak to you…

Kiss you
Anna

ps... Can you send me the reply till tomorrow, because i will come one more time to friend of mine here to check if i have letter from you

Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 14:00:17 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx!!!
i am still hoping and dreaming that we will meet us soon))))
sorry for the late reply but i am not writing to you from my home as you know from my last letter to you i wrote about my problems with the bills... :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
unfortunately till nowadays i didn't manage find the solution for it...that is why everything becomes for me way more complicated!!!
xxxxxx, my dear is it possible for you to help me with 100$ to cover that bill...i worry so much because i cannot write to you in time...your letters are arriving and i am not able to read as i do not have Internet at home... :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
i feel myself like i am living 40 years behind...
soon i will send you a dove with my letter on his leg!!!
i hope for you
i hope that you will not refuse me in your help!!!
kisses
Anna

Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 23:49:58 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:57 pm

Hello my sweet heart xxxxxxx
I am sorry not being writing to you last days… please forgive me my baby!!! But my father is not well and I had to take urgently my free days from work and spent time there to my parents house…We did necessary preparations together with my mom for his hospitalization!!! Here is not easy to do it especially nowadays… I couldn’t write you because my parents have no internet connection at home and I am really sorry for it!!! There was no even one day that I didn’t worry because I had to leave so urgent and didn’t inform you
Today I am back at home and had first working day since the time I left…
How are you my sweet heart? I have missed our letters and I want our communication to be on closer level. By other words I want to meet you)))) what do you think we can do it soon?
i still didn't sort out the problem with my pending bill for the internet...i am still using my friends computer...but thank you very much for proposition to help!!! it really can help me to survive here!!!
I think about you
I really need you and never want to lose you…
Kiss you , hug you, miss you :::::****** Anna

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:43:05 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

006.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:30 pm

hello my dear xxxxxx!!!
how are you there my love?
i am thinking about you and i really want to meet you ,...
i feel so much sadness looking around and seeing the happily couples...
I always thinking why not me?why i am still alone here...
i feeling sadness being alone...
How can we change our situation my dear? what is possible to do to be together with you ...
just to feel us close to each other...
i am very much confident in all my words. I just want to be with you my dear
how can we change it for us.
Kisses
hugs
Anna

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 23:39:09 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi darling!!!
xxxxxx, why so much wonderful letter you started with the words that i will never read it?
i did!!!
and i am impressed what else should i tell you now
we must to meet can you tell me if you have any thoughts or ideas what is possible to do for our meeting?
after yours such loving letter i need the only thing in my life you beside me and forever!!!
Kisses
Anna

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 00:55:44 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx!!!
nice to keep communication with you once again!!!))))
i so much want us to become very close people for each other
i hope you understand what do i mean
i have a dream , not just a simple dream , but is so big and it is about to find my man and i have the feeling that this man is not very close to me , as till now i didn't find anybody
that is why i was searching through the dating sites that really gave us a chance to communicate now!!!
Just amazing and i am really happy for it
i know that i didn't make mistake choosing this way of search and as a result we have
now here and we are speaking even being so far away from each other
but can you imagine that one day it will be our meeting ,our real dating
I think it is normal that after speaking and learning us here having correspondence the next step will be reality!!!
the day when you will be able to hold my hand and to look at my eyes...
hmmmm)))) nice
Yes i am a big dreamer and i do not want to stop to dream about you and me!!!
Do you keep your dreams for us?
What are they?
Kiss you and think of you always
Anna

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 00:13:26 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

118.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:56 pm

.... as we can see, all is still the same ...... and this after leaving Home and having a new Home

Hello my dear xxxxxxx
I will start my letter from all my apologizes because of so long absence
But my circumstances were against me and I had to leave my apartment where I lived for a long time!!!
That is why I had no access to the internet so long time, as in my parents’ house they do not have it
I had to leave the apartment I was renting for a long time …just happened!!!
Now I found the new one and again I have internet line so we can keep our communication on))))
Of course if you will not mind if we will speak again
I can understand you also that it was looking just not serious from my side such disappearing
But sometimes our circumstances are not depending on us … that was happened to me!!!
I will wait for your letter and hope that you are not disappointed at me!!!
Kisses
Anna

Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 23:21:24 +0300

IPNet RIPE Role Account
Kyiv,
Ukraine, 04210

0355.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”