It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Tatyana; <justdobeauty@mail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 15, 2019 2:02 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hello my name is Tatyana. I'm single woman from Russia. If you want to
find Russian lady. If you want to have long and serious relationship.
If you interesting to know good and clever woman. Write to me!
I attach photo, if you like e-mail me and send some photo. Tatyana

..... delivered over Mail.ru

DSCM0001099.jpg

DSCM0108.jpg

.... Pic 1 already reported in March as Tatyana - tatyana.tan.84@mail.ru from Novosibirsk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <justdobeauty@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello xxxxxx!! How are you today? Thank you so much for your answer. I want say - i will be happy to know you betters. Some information about me.
I live at Russia, city Tomsk
I'm 35 years old
I never been marrid
I dont have kids
My high 165 sm
My weigh 55 kg
My eyes blue
My hair long and blonde
Soo how i ay i never married and i dont have kids. Single Russian lady.
Your e-mail address was gave to me this is web-cite .osdnsk.ru. Tell me please, this is mistake?
......Yes coz I don't know this Page!
If this is mistake i'm so sorry. I dont want waste your time and mine times if you dont looking for serious relationship.
I'm serious in my wish to find good man. May be you can ask me why from another country? I dont know!
I dont know what kind of man at another country. But i'm sure that i dont want to be in relationship with Russian man. Because they lazy. Most of them just care about them self. But i think i will explain to you more later.
I just want to know do you interesting in communication with me??? Have a good day!
Tatyana from Russia

...... delivered over Mail.ru

DSCM001078.jpg

DSCM00111.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!! I'm glad to hear from you! Your letter makes me happy. Because i'm tired today from my work.
Wow this is so interesting to hear about your hobbies. I never see it in real life. I was so many time see it at TV.
But never in reality. I think will be so interesting to see it.
You ask me can i sing? Yes i can. But i belive not like you. I was singing only at karaoke)
I was have many clients today. I'm work at beauty center. I'm cosmetologist.
I was study at medical college and i have special education for this. Most of my clients - woman.
At last 3 years tendentious change and now some of clients - man. But of course most clients woman.
Every body want be beautiful and i can help with this) I make different mask for face, injection of botox, professional cleaning for skin and body and some another procedure.
This is most popular)
Right now my work this is place where i spend a lot of my time. But when i'm free i love active spend my time.
I love go to park with my friends, i love go to theater, i love read books and watching movie.
I love to do different thing.
But how i say i'm spend too much time at work. Also i write to you from my work.
No problem, i can check my mail any time.
And this is mean that you can write to me when you want and when you can)
I attach some photo from my work. Dont be scary)) This is infection to lips. Most woman want more volume.
I wish you good day! I hope to hear from you soon! Tatyana from Russia

DCM001085.jpg

DSCM001002.jpg

DSCM001086.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!! How is your day? With me every thing good. And i have very good mood.
I'm so sorry to hear about your relationship. I'm sad to hear this. And i understand why you not trust. This is normal i think.
I want say that i'm serious in my wish to find man. May be you can ask me why from another country? No man at Russia?
Of course a lot of man at Russia. But i think the same with you. You also alone. And why? Because some thing not so good happen with both if us and we are single now. I belive you, like me want to find special person. Right now at Russia not this special man. Because most of them want clever princess with very good job. What they do? Just love drink and sat at sofa. This is happen after Second world war. A lot of man was died at this war. And after was 10 woman and 2 man. Of course this is was already war for men))))
And now a lot of man here think the same. That woman most take him attention. And do all work.
May be this is normal 60 years ago. But now now. I'm woman and i want be just woman.
I want love, i want give my love, i want feelings. For me important have common interests. I want walk together. Have camping. Watch TV together. I love romantic at simple things. I'm simple person and you can ask me
every thing! For me important to have communication and talk with my partner. May be will better say have union.
I can say to you thing witch important for me - feelings,trust,honest,humor and support. This is my base. This is was give to me my parents. They living together more than 30 years together.
I ready for new relationship. I'm open for you. I finish my letter. And at end i will put some information. I was already say to you that i want that you will know me more. I send to you kisses Tatyata
My favorite color white, black, red, blue, pink, grey. May be will be easy say all colors.
I love to listen classic music. I love Bah, Chopin, Mozart. I love some pop music. I like Selena Gomez,Katy Perry, The Weekend.

IMGN001.jpg

IMGN002.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx!!!!!! I hope your day much better than mine! Because i was so tired today. I was have so much work, a lot of clients. Some time i think that i spend a lot of time with woman. Because most of them talk a lot of. And i just set, work and talk with them. I want say that not all woman clever))) But this is my work. And i must be delicate with each of them. I'm happy to reed your letter. And thank you so much for your words. For me important your opinion and you letter! Soo this is interesting to read what happen with you. With me was something like this. But little different. When i was little girl, i was around 5 years me at my parents and some another natives, we was work at garden. When i was tired, i was told to my father, that i'm go to home and wait them there. We have lake close to home. And there was relax father and his son also 5 years old. I was looking
at window and i see how all my natives just run some where, i was not understand what happen. When i return, my mother was cry. I really was at shock.
This is man at lake was scolded and shouted for his sun, and he was cry so strong. For some reason my natives was think that his son, was me)
And they was all just run save me))) I think this is was man also was surprised)))
I'm really so tired today. And not i want relax. When i dont have any power i prefer have hot bath. This is really relax me. Or if I’m at village my parents we go to banya. This is like sauna, but little different. May be more hot and steam more wet.
At Russia a lot of people who live at village they don’t have shower or bath. They have only banya. And i think i can make surprise you, some villages don’t have any gas and electric. Yes this is so funny)))
A lot of people older 45 years they afraid use computer and smart phone. They afraid to do something wrong. For example my parents they have just simple telephone. And they can only call) They don’t know how send text message. Some time i think Russian people not so clever and i don’t understand why. They afraid or they don’t want? I guess they don’t want. And for this is Russian lazy))))
My dear, i think our country so different. But like i was write to you already that i love to know every thing new. And i love our communication. Right now this is most interesting for me. And you like a book for me. I want read more and more. And i don’t know final.
This is make me nervous and exited. I love your letter. I love your personality. I love your character.I finish my letter, and i send to you many sweet kisses. Tatyana Before i was wrote to you what i love. Now i want write to you what i don’t love. I don’t love smoke, i don’t love lied, i don’t love
bureaucracy this is make me angry. I dont love to wait)

DSCM00103.jpg

DSCM00197.jpg

DSCM00198.jpg

DSCM00200.jpg

.... what is with "99"??????

...... Pic 2 & 3 reported in March as Tatyana - tatyana.tan.84@mail.ru

.... after diggin deeper and checking her other Pics ..... RPO is Tatyana Guseva

.instagram.com/tatianaguseva2019/

https:/ /vk.com/id136479147

..... but there must be still another Source coz some Pics from here are not in her Instagram or vk.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 5:34 pm

...... immediately her answer.

Dear xxxxxxx, before i was not leave my work. I want say thank you so much for another great
letter. For me very important our communication and you. I really hope we can start good friendship
and relationship. I have very good feelings about you. I want to know you more and more. I will
write to you tomorrow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 2:34 pm

.... simple stupid trick to check if one is real when one smell a Rat .... from 10:25am

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!! I want say that i think about you! For some reason you in my mind.
I will be happy to talk with you on the phone. I think its will be so great! What you think? May be you can send to me your number? I
already was know about how call you. At post tell me, that i need special calling card and call to your county will be very cheap. I will be happy to talk with you. I need return to my work now. I will write to you later)) Send to you many sweet kissess. Tatyana

DSCM1008.jpg

.... now we should have all Sources from RPO

.instagram.com/gyseva_tatiana/

.instagram.com/gysevatatiana_/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 pm

...... 2h later.

Hello my dear xxxxxx!! How are you today? I hope you ok my dear!!!Thank you so much for your letter! Again first what i want say that i was think about you. And thought about you make me happy.
I want say to you that in my life i was have only one man! No more!Just one. We was together 12 years. We was know each other from school and i can say for sure that this is was school love. I cant say to you so much about my past. All what i can say to you that in my last relationship was a lot of lies. Last 4 years with this man, i was live like fool. This is man what was broken me and my belive in good man. He was broke every thing inside my and main my heart. I was alone 2 years. And for this 2 years, no one day to create new relationship. Because for me this is not easy. This is hard to belive, hard to trust. Because mind still remember this is hurt.
My grandmother say that time treat. And she right. I'm free and full of ambition. I'm clever and kind woman. I'm attractive, i have calm character. I'm sexy woman. I feel that we want the same. And i this is really great! Because we can together go to common future. Be happy together. Just feelings, no drama, no lies!What you think about this??? I wait your answer!!!! Also i send to you many kisses, Tatyana from Russia

DSCM001086.jpg

DSCM00170.jpg

DSCM171.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 9:27 pm

My dear xxxxxx! I'm glad that you find time to write me) I want tell you, that i need leave my work. But i will leave
with thought about you. Now i check my mailbox so often and i have wish to see your letter. When i got it,, i'm happy
and i have a smile)) You in my mind. Wish you good day! Take care my dear!!! Tatyana

DSCM1058.jpg ..... Екатерининский парк ..... 16.05.2019

..... she send Pic 5min. later alone and in original Size :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: .... not from Instagram or vk.com copied

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx!!! How are you today? I have good day! I was talk with my mum at this morning, then i was have cup of coffee and came to work. I have only 4 clients today. And i will end my work much early, then usually. And this is also make me happy))) But of course your letter make my day much better and now i have very big smile at my face. I belive that when you will read my letter, you will also have big smile. I want that my letter make you happy!
This is really interesting that we are so far away from each other. Different time, country, culture. But our letter help to us. With each letter i know something new about you. I want that you will send to me photo! This is will make me happy! Because your photo also show to me you and your life. I want to know every thing about you. At what time you wake up, what is your favorite dishes, what make you angry!
Really i want to know all this things!
I also tell you about me!!! Because i want that you will know better me. I have many different interests. I love pets. But they like my friends! I love read books. Watch TV. I love listen music, i love swim. 3 times at week i go to gym. I love be at good shape! What you think about this? I want that my man will love my shape too! I think God create woman for beauty. But dont worry i not only in good shape, i'm clever woman)And i belive together we can spend very nice time) I promise to you) Soo i need end my letter. I wish you very good day! And already wait your answer! Tatyana from Russia

DSCM00109.jpg

DSCM00110.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you? I was miss you and of course i was think about you! Thank you so much for your letter! I love it so much!
I'm good! I was finish my work and plan go to home. My girlfriend wait me there. She was came to my apartment and say to me that make dinner. I will be happy to have dinner with you. You ask me do i like sport? I donnt make any professional sport. But i can look football and hockey. I want tell you that our communication very special for me. With each day you came to my life more and more! I want tell you very important thing, I'm glad that such man like you came to my life. Belive most time i spend with my natives and friends! They my very
close people. But i want special man. Man for whom i can be queen. Who can care about me. Support me. Love me. You can ask me - what i can give to you? Every thing the same and may be more - love, family, support, sex, care, my soul and my heart. And i think this is main and very important things! I want be one woman for one man! I;m happy that you in my life!!!!! Belive me i have very good feelings about you. And i want have more and more!!!! I wish to you good day my dear! May be you want be my boy-friend???
With big pleasure i wait your letter!!! Tatyana from Russia!

DSCM00179.jpg

DSCM00180.jpg

DSCM00185.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 pm

My dearest xxxxxxx, i'm glad be your woman . Have such man like you, big happy for me. You are
so special man for me. I just cant explain to you how you change my life. You are right, we need be a partner.
This is very important. We can be partner, soul mate, lovers, friends! And then together we can create good union.
For me also important that we have common values. I"m happy have you in my life

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 23, 2019 6:20 pm

..... 30min. later

My dear i need leave my work. Thank you that you came to my life! You
make me so happy at this world! I will think about you al my evening.
And when i will came tomorrow to work i will mail you. I miss you
already. I send to you million kiss and they all only from one me!!!!

DSCM00114.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello dear xxxxx!!!! I hope you have good day! I'm again happy, because i read your letter. I was just have cup of coffee and again i was think about you! I think will be great set together and talking! My dear, what you think if i will call you? I think its will be so great to talk with you, right? I want it so much, to hear your voice. If you also want it send to me your phone number please.
Very soon i will leave my work. And i will go to home. And again i will alone. I want say that now when i have you in my life, when i came to home, i think about you. I think about your letters! I love them! So much!!!
Right now we are so far away from each other. Never see each other. But my thought about you so real. And i cant explain this. How this is possible? I dont know. I think this is something what i cant explain. May be this is chemistry? What you think?
I will be happy if you will be here now. Or i will be there with you. Why? And what we will do? I dont know. May be i can cook for you something special from Russia? May be we can together watch some movie ? Or may be we can go for walk? I agree for every thing of this!!!!
I want say that some time doesn't matter what we can to do together. Important have something common. My dear, i wait your answer with thought about you!!!! I send to you many sweet kisses. Your Tatayana from Russia

DSCM00151.jpg ...... Московский Губернский театр ..... 06.01.2017

DSCM001777.jpg ..... The Land Of Legends ..... 30.07.2018

.... Vlad must have the original Pics coz Pics are send in the original big Size and not in Instagram Size.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 26, 2019 11:47 am

...... from Saturday evening ..... 06:40pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!!I'm not work today and i just came for few minutes to my works, just say this to you. I miss you. I will work tomorrow and i will write to you. Love and kissess

DSCM00114.jpg ..... 30.05.2018

Return to “Russian scammers”