It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Tatyana; <justdobeauty@mail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <justdobeauty@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 26, 2019 12:22 pm

..... before 10min.

Hello my dearest xxxxxx!!! Tell me how is your day and how are you? I was think about you and of course i was miss you. Today very good day.
Its warm weather here) I hope at your place also good weather. I really love spring time. Every thing so green and beautiful my dear.
I miss you. And i cant stop think about my dear. I try to focus at my work, but i cant my dear))) Just all thought about you. But i love this feelings inside me! I really enjoy being able to send letters to you. This is something
which makes my day very special and wonderful. You are the most beautiful part of my life. I am happy to have you in my life now. I cannot imagine ever being without you in my life. I must have you forever and ever.
I believe it will be the best life ever with you in it. I need you to be my great king. My special and precious treasure man who is so very valuable to me. I love all the things you speak of to give to me. Your love, family, support, sex, care, your soul and your heart and even more. These are all important thing for a relationship to work very well. And I would give you these things as well. And I desire to protect you and keep you always safe
and secure so you can live life without fear or hesitation. Do I want to be your woman? Oh, yes, my darling. And so much more. I would hope that we could be wife and husband if all goes well. You are all I desire. You are the most perfect man for me. I am so fortunate to have found you and to have you in my life. My life is already so much better because you are a part of it. You are the best part of my life, in fact. I hope you do not mind sending me more of your beautiful words for me to enjoy and to adore you always. You are the most great of man in my eyes and I shall tell you that for as long as I live. I will close now and hope to read your next letter
very soon. I hope to hear all about your feelings for me and your hopes, dreams, and desires for me as well. Your adoring and devoted
woman Tatyana

...... delivered over Mail.ru

DSCM001097.jpg ... this Pic is nowhere, not in her 3 Instagram or vk.om .. :thinking: :thinking:

DSCM001098.jpg ........ 05.05.2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 26, 2019 12:55 pm

.... during posting and searching her Pic like crazy .... already her answer..... typical Vlad test if one is real ..... let her spend few Bucks

my dearest xxxxxxx!! Can you give to me your phone number?

DSCN00174.jpg ..... also nowhere
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 26, 2019 12:59 pm

.... again immediately her answer.

I spend so much time each and every day thinking about you my dear. Not a minute goes by that I am not thinking about you. I want you so much. I want to be with you forever and ever. I need you at my side. Or be at your side. My heart feels so badly because you are not here and yet it is happy that you are such an important part of my life. If you are feeling the same way, then yes, I think that is probably chemistry. If we will be together, we would do many things. We could cook together, yes. I would love to learn of your foods. This would be a very special thing for me. We could go for walks together and stop in the park and sit and talk for a while before finishing our walk. We can watch a movie together while laying in my bed. I imagine i laying on your shoulder as I gently caress your cheek, neck, and shoulder.You smile with happiness as I squeeze you just a little to let you know I love you so much. You would run your fingers across my belly and tickle me just a little because you are being playful. I would reach over and take your hand in mine and bring it to my lips as I kissed your hand and told you how much I love you. I think we would spend very much time being romantic with one another. This is a great and wonderful desire of mine.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2019 1:10 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: of course its a fake Number .... now, let's turn the Table

My dear i just call you, voice machine says that your number not at service. What is mean?

... also no comment from her from where she have now the new Pics which one cannot find in Instagram & vk.com ..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2019 2:26 pm

.... seems no Business today in the Salon.....

I was not check you my dear. I was just a call you, just because i was want to talk with you.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2019 2:27 pm

...... 3min. later

My dear xxxxxxx, i have string feelings for you. But some thing going wrong. What happen????

.... I offered her Videochat in WhatsApp .... let's enjoy when she becomes like a "Eel" now to refuse to give Phone number ---- :party: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 12:34 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx! I will give to you my phone number. No problem. But only after explain to me what happen?
All your letters was so great and lovely. Where gone your feelings? I want tell you, you make me very sad
now. Because last 2 letters was so simple and dry. .... then put a Glas of water next to the PC! :lol:

:party: :mrgreen: :party: :mrgreen:

..... Time for next slap

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 7:37 pm

...... Drama queen

What you mean i must be honest and serious?????

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 9:32 pm

..... :party: :party: when Vlad is pissed, its easy to let him run in the trap

Hello xxxxxx. I dont understand why i need give to you number of work if i have own cell phone.
But i think you dont need call me. Because i think this is communication not going right.
Everu thing change. And i not belive that your love will came back. Because love cant gone
so fast. And i'm honest with you. But this is strange for me every thing. Because feelings cant
gone so fast.

...... lets see if we can provocate "her" with some more heavy slaps .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Funny, that you delete your name from all letters)))) This is really funny)

.... when I give out :spank: I never sign ..... makes sure that I get a answer :P

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 3:00 pm

..... 2 min. later

You need put your name there

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 3:02 pm

..... another 1min. later

People must know you) I have good idea) I also will put your name there) And photo

..... for this one must have a photo coz she writes to my dead Letterbox and for this don't exist Pics etc.

..... by the way: RPO removed one of her Instagram pages :party: :party: :applause: :applause: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 3:28 pm

..... seems no Business in her salon ... again immediately her answer.

)))) OK think what you want. not care

------ how life is like that .... there is a "new" Instagram page from the RPO ... :P :P

.instagram.com/tatianaguseva_cosm/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 4:23 pm

... I offered her to call the mobile number from Instagram to see who'll answer .....

Not important , feeling gone

kaleto
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <meolgamail@bk.ru>

Postby kaleto » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:54 pm

OLGA <meolgamail@bk.ru>
To: xxx

Hello my dear xxx!!!!I just write to you short note. Because i need start my work day) I will write to you later again!
Have a good morning and great day!

Return to “Russian scammers”