It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatiana; <soktatiana7@gmail.com/chaikinacatherine@yandex.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatiana; <soktatiana7@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
How are you ? How is your health ?
I'm all good.
Today is monday!!!! Again I have to work for days, and then two days off.
I am very much waiting for the day off.
My favorite xxxxxx, I get very tired at work, which is why I am very much waiting for the day off. Sorry I didn’t write to you. I went to my relatives for the weekend.
My relatives know that you and I love each other and they send you a big hello. My parents are very happy that we love each other very much.
But summer weather does not please us at all, since it rains almost every day, and what is your weather ????
I want to experience new feelings, new emotions, and just enjoy life and the fact that we will be together. Now the summer and everything around is born of a new, new sensations, new feelings and a new life. Therefore, I want to change my life, I want to be near you, I want to love you very much, and make love to you every day. Give each other tenderness, and just enjoy life. I am sure that all this is waiting for us with you, and we will be able to become the happiest couple on the planet.
Beloved xxxxxxx, I am ready to come to you, but I will not be able to come to you on my own, since I have no money. Dear, in order to come to you I need to issue a passport, visa, insurance, and in order to issue all these documents I will need 400 euros. xxxxxx, can you help me with this amount ???
My life, before I met you, was gray, boring and monotonous, but now I feel that my beloved man is far away from me, and our time and patience with us helps us to find true happiness and love. I dream to come to you as soon as possible, I want to be with you Kevin, I also want to receive flowers from you every day, and I will give you my love, I'm sure that you and I will be the happiest couple on the planet.
Let my letter bring you joy and smile, sure that everything will be fine.
I send a million gentle kiss !!!
I hope that I am the only one among you, and you do not communicate with other women besides me? Because it is important to me that you did not deceive me and was always honest. This is the most important thing in a relationship, and I am sure that we will be able to achieve our goal and be together very soon.
Your favorite woman is Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([77.40.2.65])
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 20:42:11 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx. How is your day going? What is your weather like? I am very glad to receive your letter, thank you very much!
Everything is going well for me, I could find free time and I can answer you, it pleases. I am happy to know that you are ready to help me come to you, this is for me a real gift will be, because during this time I know you, you have changed my life. My life used to be gray, gloomy and boring!
Now you are my prince xxxxxx, and I dream of happiness, of meeting. I have many plans for the future with you! And I want to be as soon as possible near you and seek all the desires that we have with you.
As for my dear meeting, I wrote to you that I needed to make the documents: international passport, insurance, medical certificate, and a visa, and all this will cost about 400 euros. I also want to know how can you send money? Write me more details about this ok? I love you my prince xxxxxx, you give me a chance for family, happiness and love.
And I do not want to miss the opportunity to become the happiest woman next to you!
I also want us to always trust, trust, respect our life partner. Because our future depends on it,
and whether we can live together until the end.
Therefore, I promise that I will be an ideal woman for you, and I will do everything so that you never regret your choice, and I will bring happiness, love and joy for you!
I am sure that the best is waiting for you and me in front, and now just wish you a good day !!!
And let this Thursday be lucky and bring you success at work, and the joy and smile from my letter!
I love you!

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 20:42:11 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:40 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How are you ? How is your health ?
I'm all good.
Today was a whole day at work. Very tired. One very happy that you have me. I love you very much and really want to spend your vacation with you.
Our weather is not like summer. It often rains. What is your weather ????? I hope that the weather will come good. I like summer very much.
xxxxxx, you didn't write anything about our meeting. Dear, can you help me with 400 euros so that I can come to you ????
You are now far away, but for me you are near: in my heart, in my soul and thoughts. I miss a lot and can't think about anything. But we must live apart, and I try to be fun, waiting for you. I do not always succeed, in the evenings, when I come home, I allow myself to be sad, to give vent to emotions. I look forward to your return, thoughts of this warm me every day.
Darling, I miss you. I meet the dawn with thoughts of you and remember how good it was to us together. Come back soon and I will never let you go again.
Forgive me, but I can't help but be distant from you. Previously, I did not appreciate so much the time spent with you, but now I felt how hard it was alone. I remember every second nearby. I wait and miss. Yes, a lot of things and worries, but the thoughts in my head are only about you, how are you there, is everything all right? Make yourself known.
Every 5 minutes I look at the phone and wait for your call, because I can not live without you for so long. Wherever I go, what I will do, always in front of your eyes, dimples on your cheeks, you smile so charmingly and so funny you are angry. Call me faster and come back soon.
Dear, I will go to my relatives' village tomorrow. I can only write on Monday. I hope for your understanding. I will miss you so much.
Your Wife Tatiana.

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:32:01 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello my love, my joy xxxxxxx.
What is up today? How does your week start new? I am very happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good, but it often rains.
The weekend went well, after washing in the bath and steaming with an oak besom, got a good mood and rest. Just the next morning, my mother and I went to collect mushrooms, scored 2 buckets of oil-dresser. Also boiled and salted, so that in winter you could eat. I tried to eat with fried potatoes and onions, it was very tasty, and I satisfied my taste buds.
xxxxxx, you initially said that you would help with 400 euros so that I could come to you, and then you say that you will not help. How to understand you ?????
if you want our meeting, then you will help me with 400 euros. I will not be able to come to you on my own, since I have no money. Do you understand ????
Sometimes you want to eat, but you don’t know what you want, which is why sometimes I think that we should eat something that I haven’t eaten before. Does it happen to you? Do you have a dream to eat something that is not near you? I would like to try real Japanese rolls, because we sell something that can not be called real. Therefore, there are many dishes that are copied from us, but the real look and taste should be completely different. I hope that when in the future we will be together with you, you will treat me to your tasty dish, and I want to appreciate it.
I also want to convey to you warm congratulations from my parents, wish you good health and wish you success at work.
I also want you to have my love xxxxxx, every day to be successful, I want you not to get sick, I want you to read my letters and see my photos, and your spirits rise high. I want your smile on your face always. I want to bring into your life only bright and happy colors. I want to be the perfect woman for you. I want you and me to become a real family and our relationship is strong, and no one in the world will prevent us from becoming happy.
I sincerely wish you a good start to the new week, and may it be successful and happy! I love you very much!!!
Your beautiful princess Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([77.40.100.163])
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 18:57:30 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:38 pm

..... I've given her 48h to give clear Information about the Money or the Chapter is closed ..... 24h are over and nothing ......

Hi my love xxxxxxxx.
How are you? What is your mood? I am happy to receive your letter, thank you very much. I'm doing well. When I get, I am glad what a small child who received a toy. I thank you for your patience, for your care, for your love, and I promise that I will always answer you in return.
I also put the dough this morning to make a cake, I think I can do it in the evening, I just want to decorate these autumn days with warmth and joy. You can come to me in the evening for tea with a cake. I'm sure you will like it. I promise that when we are together in the future, I will always prepare for you a different wholesome and tasty food. You will never be hungry. And I will do everything to take care of you, I will love you and I will always be a faithful woman for you.
I believe that a woman should always take care of her beloved man, even if she works, she should have time to take care of a man. Therefore, you are next to me, when you will be my love xxxxxx, then you will be in safe hands. I will love you for the rest of my life. Because I am a person who will always be faithful, and I can never betray you, and never deceive. This is my principle, because relationships should have a strong foundation, and I am confident that we are striving for all this with you ahead, and we are achieving our goal, and we will be the happiest couple on the planet.
I sincerely continue to miss you and wait for our meeting, I am sure that it will happen very soon and it will be a real holiday.
I wish you a wonderful Tuesday, and may this autumn be happy and joyful, and the weather will also make you happy. I love you!!!!
Your princess Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.3] ([77.40.90.186])
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:11:00 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:47 pm

Hello my prince xxxxxxx.
How are you? What mood do you have before the weekend?
I am happy to receive your letter, it always makes me happy and warm.
Dear, I will go to my parents' village tomorrow.
I guess I can’t go to pick mushrooms, but I will try this weekend to go, walk in the forest, and just have time to enjoy the autumn landscape, which also happens once a year, and you should enjoy every season of the year.
How I want to be with you now, so that you hold me tight and kiss me, I want you to always be with me, and every day there will be a holiday for me, because I can enjoy love with you, which I imagine, I think and fantasize. I am sincerely happy that I have a man like you xxxxxx, and I am sure that I will be in your arms very soon.
The most important thing is not to give up before difficulties, and to go towards your goal, and I think that together we are achieving this, and we reach a long-awaited gift, to be together !!!
I want to sincerely wish you a good weekend, I will miss these two days without your letters, but I am sure that Monday is coming soon and I can receive your reply and your new photos! I will wait for sparks. I love you very much!!!
Your beautiful woman Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.3] ([77.40.90.186])
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:11:00 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Hi my sun xxxxxxx.
How was your weekend? Got energy for next week?
I am happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the week started well, I slept well and gained a lot of strength and energy. The weather at the weekend was a beautiful sun and the sun was full of joy and happiness from the good weather. But today the sky has already dragged gray clouds, and the sun is not visible, it may be raining.
Parents gave you warm congratulations, wished you success and good health. My mother and I went to the forest for mushrooms, but it was not enough, so I just had to admire the beautiful autumn nature. The weekend passed wonderfully, baked a delicious cake with my mother, and spent the weekend miraculously. I also try to help my parents, to take care of them, because I am the closest person to them, and I have to devote my time to them. But they want happiness for me, they want a man next to me, and they believe that we will meet with you very soon, and we will begin a new life with you, which is different from this one. And I want this very much to have my future connected with you, my dear xxxxxx. And I am confident that we will be able to achieve this very soon, and all our desires and dreams come true, and we will find the happiness and peace that I have been waiting for all my life. I had many difficulties and obstacles on my way to this, and I don’t want to look back into the past, I want to look ahead and be the happiest woman next to you. I hope that you and I have a common future and will be able to be together, and this will be a real celebration for me and you.
I love you very much, I want to be together, I hope that this desire comes true soon, and we will be happy with you!
Let my letter bring you joy and happiness and this week will be happy !!
I send a million gentle kiss! And a good start to the new week !!!

Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([77.40.37.147])
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 21:28:20 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <chaikinacatherine@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:18 pm

...... more as strange

Hello
Write me please!!!!!

...... delivered over yandex/Moscow

FOTOGOROSHEK.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:34 am

Hello xxxxxxx.
Thanks for your reply. I want to have a serious relationship, I decided to find a person via the Internet, it is much more convenient, I hope that you can talk about yourself and send your photos? I will wait very hard.
My name is Tatiana, I am a single woman, I have no children, I want to start a new life, and I will be glad to know you better. I hope that you will answer my letter, and I will tell you more details about myself in the next letter. I am sending my photo, I hope you like it, I am waiting for your photos and letter. Have a nice day.
Your friend Tatiana.

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

FOTO-00975.jpg

FOTO2042332.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:41 pm

Hello xxxxxx. I was so glad that you answered, because I sincerely want you to become my friend now. Because I'm lonely, and I'm looking for someone who will delight my boring life! And I hope it's you.
In my last letter I asked for your photos, why not send them to me? I just think that the photo will help you and me to know more about you and me! I look forward to the next letter.
I want to tell you that I live in a beautiful country Russia, my city is Lesnoy, Sverdlovsk region.
I understand that there is a great distance between us, but there is no distance via the Internet, and I will be glad to know about you, about your life, and I hope that it turns out to build a serious relationship, and in the future I will have a real meeting.
I don't have a computer at home. Therefore, I write to you from the workplace. But I promise that I will try to always answer your letters! And I believe that we can become good friends.
I wish you a wonderful day and I am finishing my letter.
Your new friend Tatiana.

ETOYAAAA.jpg

FOTOGOROSHEK.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:46 pm

Hello xxxxxx. I am glad to receive your letter, I will be happy to answer you. I think it's time to talk about myself in more detail.
I understand that there is a great distance between us, but I will be glad to get to know you, and continue communication, build love, and possibly have a real meeting in the future. I believe, I hope and I will be glad to know you better.
For starters, I'm 35 years old, my job is a salesman in a shopping center.
We have a hard life in Russia, I think, so even with a higher education I can afford to work here as a salesman, but I provide myself and can feed, but I miss my beloved man next to me, so I hope that we can build serious relationships and love in the future.
I studied English well, I know a little German, and recently I have been trying to learn Polish. I think that you will help me if something is wrong to write ok? I am using a translator for convenience, but I think you can understand me.
I work 5 days a week. It happens that sometimes I work half a day, a colleague replaces me, since it is hard to be at work all day.
I would be glad to know about you my friend as well? And I think that you are interested in communicating with me.
I wish you a good day, I am sending my photos, and I am waiting for your reply.
Your friend Tatiana.

BEREZA.jpg

KRASA.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:09 pm

Hello dear friend xxxxxx.
I am a happy woman, because I have such a good friend like you, and I hope that you and I have a future where we will build true love and happiness that you and I deserve.
I am ready to tell you about myself, about my life, I want there to be no deception and lies between us, because without trust, there can be no true love and family. Therefore, I promise that I will always write to you truthfully, and I ask you to reciprocate.
I had a man 3 years ago, but we did not manage to have a serious relationship, because he loved to drink alcohol and smoke, and did not want to change his bad habits, and I also found out that he was cheating on me, so I decided to start a new life , but have not yet met such a man with whom I can build true love and relationships. I believe that a foreigner respects a woman, loves, appreciates, and I want to continue communication with you and become closer in every letter.
I live alone in an apartment in my city, I have parents, mom and dad who support me all my life. They live separately from me, in the countryside. Therefore, I go to them on the bus for the weekend. They have their own small farm, a cow, geese, ducks, they are retired, they live in their own joy. They want me to find a man with whom I will start a new life. I have not told them about you yet, I hope that the time comes and I will tell them about you, my friend. Do your relatives and friends know that you are texting with me?
Do you have faithful friends? And tell us about your hobby, what kind of music, movie to like?
I hope that you are interested in reading my letter and seeing my photos? I sincerely want you and me to have
a future where we will have strong love and a serious relationship. This concludes my letter, and I will wait for your answer.
Your friend Tatiana.

FOTOnaberezhnya.jpg

FOTOtsvety.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:28 pm

Hello xxxxxx. How are you? What's your mood?
I am delighted to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is normal today, I am very happy because our communication continues, and I want to learn a lot about you.
You learned about my past in the last letter, I want to say that I sincerely want to find the other half of my heart, which I really miss. I hope that you are the man with whom I will feel good, with whom I will be ready
to go to the ends of the earth, I am sure that all the best for you and me will lie ahead.
In my free time I like to read books, I also listen to classical music, I like to watch comedies, and melodrama.
My height is 169 cm, my weight is 58 kg. You can see my appearance in the photo.
I lead a healthy lifestyle, do not drink alcohol, do not smoke. I like to run, ski in winter, I like to spend more time in nature, next to a river or lake. I love swimming, sunbathing, I like picking mushrooms in autumn, the harvest that we plant with my parents. I am a cheerful woman, I only want one thing, that a man appears next to me, with whom I will feel good, and not alone. I will be glad to recognize you in every letter, I will be glad to receive your new photos, and I want you to be able to reveal in each letter a part of your life, your character,
I hope you can do this xxxxxx?
I have a faithful friend, her name is Irina, I told her that I have a friend like you, and she was delighted and conveyed congratulations to you. I will send a photo with her, I hope you will be pleased. Tell us about your hobby, what kind of life you lead, do you have true friends? It will be interesting for me to read your future letter, and I also look forward to your photos. I wish you a good day and I will wait for an answer.
Tatiana.

beloe.jpg

yaaaaaa.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx.
How are you? What's your mood? I hope everything is going well?
Every day is moving forward, and every day, something new happens, and my feelings for you change every day in a good way, and a little I have already become attached to you, because I come to work in the morning, and think how to open my email as soon as possible to read your letter and see your photos, which makes me happier and cheers me up for the whole day.
I want to know why you are looking for a woman on the INTERNET ???? There is no woman next to you who can make you happy? Reply me honestly ok?
I had a difficult past, but I want to start a new life, I want a man next to me in the future, with whom I will feel good, I will give my love, tenderness, care. I want to help my loved one every day, support everywhere, and just be close to a man with whom I will feel good. Here in Russia, I did not meet such a person, and decided to try to find in another country, and I am glad that there is such a person like you, and I hope that we have a happy future and everything will be fine.
I am ready to open my heart to you, I am ready to share this life with you, but I ask you to answer sincerely and honestly, I ask you not to deceive and appreciate, what do we have ok?
I want to know more details about you, I want to get to know you, your tradition, your culture, your way of life. I want to have an idea of ​​your image of a person, and I am sure that you will be able to talk more about yourself, open your heart, write about your feelings. And we will have a happy continuation and a future.
I sincerely hope that my letter pleases you, warms you, gives you a good mood and a smile, and may my photo also bring happiness.
I wish you a wonderful day and I will be waiting for your letter.
Your dear Tatiana.

bereg.jpg

vecher.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 pm

...... she don't have Photos from me

Hello my Prince xxxxxx. Hope you don't mind if I write like that? I just like you, and I think that exactly the person with whom I can connect my future. Because I am tired of being alone and I want to start a new life,
to feel new impressions, emotions from life. I sincerely hope that you and I succeed in building a relationship.
From the last letter, you can understand that I am what a woman inside, and I will be glad to recognize you in every letter, I hope that you will not hide about yourself, about your inner world, I will only be glad to communicate with you.
I also know that the way to a man's heart is through the stomach, so I want to say that I also know how to cook delicious food, because my mother educate me correctly and taught me the secrets in the kitchen. My favorite food is Borch, which is made from meat soup, red beetroot, and more. I also like to cook pizza, different salads, I like baked potatoes with meat and mushrooms and vegetables. Therefore, I love to cook, and I think that if in the future we will be together my friend, then you will always be well-fed.
I also want to say that my favorite color is green, I like flowers - red rose, white lily, chamomile, and I especially like spring flowers like tulip, snowdrop. I think that a woman likes any flower, the main thing is to give her beloved man. Do you promise to give me flowers in the future? Honestly ok?
My zodiac sign is Gemini, I was born in the month of May, and this is my favorite month, just like spring.
My religion is Orthodox Christian, I sometimes go to church on Sundays.
I try to tell about myself in every letter so that you can have an idea of ​​what kind of woman I am inside. Because the inner world of a person is much more important than the appearance, so I will gladly recognize you and your life. I want our relationship to be built on truth and honesty and frankness. I believe that it is possible to build virtual love through letters at a distance, so there are such feelings, because every day, for me, communication with you makes me think about you, read your letters, look at your photos, and I really like it.
I will be waiting for your letter, and I hope that you will be able to talk about yourself and open your inner world. Send a million kiss !!!
Your princess Tatiana.

park.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”