It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatiana; <soktatiana7@gmail.com/chaikinacatherine@yandex.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <chaikinacatherine@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:04 pm

Hello my Prince xxxxxx.
How are you? What's your mood? I am very glad that a man like you has appeared in my life, and bring me joy and happiness every day when I receive your letter.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good today, but my mood depends on your answer, and if you wrote a letter and there is a photo, then I am very happy.
I talked with mom and dad about you, and I explained that I met a man from another country, and we have a lot in common and interest. They were a little surprised, but they told me to be more careful and smarter.
They also asked me to send you warm congratulations. The opinion of my parents is important to me, because they are the closest people to me now, and I am sure that they will appreciate our relationship with you.
You actually changed my life, I come to work, and I rather want to open your letter and read it, because you become a very important person for me, and every day I want to be with you even in virtual letters.
I believe that everything will be serious with you, and we will also be able to find an opportunity to have a meeting, but at the moment I want to get to know you better, and I also hope that you will be able to open your heart for me, and there will be a place for me there.
I want you to be my prince, to become a person with whom I will feel good and comfortable. I want to hug you, kiss you hard, and just feel the warmth of your love. I want you to always be honest with me, and not cheat and not have a relationship with other women. I want you to have one woman, it's me !!!
You are a good person, and communication with you helps me get to know you, get closer. And in my life you are like a bright sun or colors that I lack. I hope that it turns out to build love and strong relationships. I wish you a good day, and I will wait for your answer. Your princess Tatiana.

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

loshsad.jpg

park.jpg ..... Парк Баку -Volgograd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:17 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
I am delighted to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, I am happy that a man like you has appeared in my life, and you bring me bright colors every day. Many thanks.
My life was gray and boring, and now every day I think about you, and even butterflies appear in my stomach when I read your answer and look at your photos. Perhaps this is love, I don't quite understand exactly, but communication with you makes me happy every day and makes me happy. I sincerely want our relationship to be serious and to have the strongest and strongest love.
I want to know my dear xxxxxx, what does LOVE mean to you?
For me it is a joy, happiness to be close to a loved one, and with whom I am ready to go together until the end of my life. Let us quarrel, have fun, but we can always find a common solution, and we will always understand each other. I sincerely want honest sincere love between us. Let it be virtual, but my feelings for you are the most honest and sincere.
I want to explain to you that my city is different from other cities. We have a military city, and a closed one, here visiting tourists is prohibited, so we have our own laws and rules. I learned that calls to other countries
can only be made in certain places, from a simple phone it is impossible. But I can get out and about without any problem. Therefore, I hope that very soon in the future you and I will be able to have a meeting with my Prince xxxxxx. And it will be a real holiday for you and me.
I also believe that all the difficulties of the obstacles every day that occur, makes us stronger and stronger. Therefore, I am ready to go through all the obstacles in order to find happiness, and to be close to a man like you !!!
You will run into me, you are a good person and kind, and I believe that our relationship and love will be the most real and sincere!
I wish you a good day and may my letter make you happy.
Your princess Tatiana.

kacheli.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Hello my dear man xxxxxx.
How are you? What is the mood?
Everything is going well for me, the mood is wonderful today, because I receive your letter and it always fills me with joy and happiness.
Today I want to write to you that sex is important in relationships. What do you think, write me your opinion ok? I will be interested.
I believe that I am ready to make love, only with a person whom I trust, I love. I'm not ready for sex for one evening. My partner must be a serious person and have serious intentions. Therefore, I want to first get to know a person, get closer, and start building a serious relationship, after that, I think and it will be possible to talk about sex. What is your opinion? It will be interesting to me.
I like you, and in every letter I feel that you are exactly the person I was looking for. And I hope that I am not mistaken and make the right choice, that I continue to write and already have a real relationship through letters.
My life was boring, monotonous, and every day I lived like a robot, but now I began to look at the world with different eyes. I see that there is a relationship, love, happiness, and you can get a good mood every day from your letter, and in fact I am grateful to fate that in my life there is now such a man like you.
I want to be close to a person who will make me happy, I want to make love, receive pleasure and give. I want to give my love, care, tenderness to my other half of my heart, and I hope that this person is you, and everything will be waiting for us ahead.
I just ask you to be patient and have patience, because mistakes can be made quickly, and it is very difficult to correct. Therefore, I will be glad to get to know you better, build love with you, and then communicate about the future.
I sincerely wish you a wonderful day, and I will be waiting for your letter and your new photos! I love you! Your princess Tatiana.

loveis.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Hello my man xxxxxxx.
How are you doing today? Hope your weather is good?
Everything is going well for me, the weather has changed a little, there was a thunderstorm last night, lightning flashed, it was a little scary, but at the same time beautiful. I would like to sit next to you on the sofa and look out the window, when there is lightning and thunder, to cuddle closer to you. I really miss a man like you, I want to share my impressions with you, I can share my fear and happiness with you. I sincerely want everything that happens to be done together. Because you and I are one, I am sure that all the best awaits you and me ahead and everything turns out well.
Yesterday evening with a friend sat at my house, talked, listened to music, had female secrets, it was a little pleasant to spend a wonderful evening. She also conveyed warm congratulations to you, and wished you success at work.
Then she had to walk in the rain, I gave my umbrella, so everything was fine. The sun is shining today, but there are still clouds. The salad was also delicious, which I made myself. Therefore, when we live together, you will always be well-fed and contented. I will spoil you with always tasty and healthy food. Hope you like it.
Therefore, my love, I sincerely wish you a wonderful day, and may my letter bring you joy and happiness. And I dream to find myself in your arms as soon as possible, and I am sure that all the best for you and me will lie ahead.
I am sending a million tender kiss !!!
Your woman is Tatiana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:57 pm

Hello my sweet man xxxxxx.
How are you? How is your day going? I hope everything is OK?
I am so happy to receive your letter and my spirits rise very high.
The weather is good +14, but there are a lot of clouds, maybe it will rain, but I will believe that the weather will delight us as much as your gentle and warm words.
I desperately want you ... The scent of my desire is in everything - in the air, sunlight and clouds. Breathe it in and think about our future kisses, passionate hugs and hot touches. Thinking how you feel every cell of my body, pressing it to you more and more tightly. May the tenderness of my love protect you, and I myself will warm and caress you. My desired one, I really miss and look forward to the moment when you again hug me and make me the happiest girl in the world.
I want to express all my feelings in a letter, I want you to know that there is one main man in my life and that you are. I want to live my life with you to the end, I will spend every day with you, for me there will be joy, happiness and satisfaction in this life. I thank you, fate, for the fact that in my life there is such a person as you, with whom I have changed inside and out. I want to be beautiful, I try to always pursue a healthy lifestyle, I want to give myself to you, and I hope that you will like such a gift. When we live together, we will also carry an active lifestyle, we will run together in the morning, go for a walk in the evening. I want to decorate your life and mine, so that you and I are comfortable together, and I promise that I will take care of you, and help and support you everywhere.
Today is Thursday, and therefore nothing new is happening, but my feelings for you grow high every day, and I love you very much !!!
I wish you a wonderful day, and may my letter please you and give you a smile!
I am sending a million tender kiss !!!!
Your beloved woman is Tatiana.

..... no IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 01, 2021 2:34 pm

Hello my love, my joy xxxxxxx.
How is your day going? What's new going on? I miss you very much and every letter of yours lifts my spirits up
to the sky, and I am happy that there is such a wonderful man like you in my life!
Everything is going well with me, the weather is good today +17, the sun is shining, but yesterday a thunderstorm passed, and the weather is testing us a little.
Today is the last working day, and the weekend is ahead, I am going to be with my parents, take a little rest from the bustle of the city, and be alone with nature. I will convey my warm congratulations to my parents,
and I wish you good health, my love xxxxxx. They are always interested and worried about our fate.
I thank my parents for the fact that they always support me, everyone appreciates and respects my opinion. And they raised a daughter like me! I think it will be a very wonderful gift for you. I sincerely want fate to connect you and me as soon as possible, to be able to connect us, to make us happy, and just a little success and love, which I really miss. I'm tired of being alone, I'm tired of waking up alone in bed, I'm tired of falling asleep and thinking about you, I want to do all this together with you, and I hope that this wonderful day will come very soon, and you and I will be the happiest couple on planet. And I thank God and fate for giving me another chance to be happy, and I sincerely hope that I will be able to take advantage of it.
I sincerely wish you a good weekend and may my letter bring you a smile and joy.
I look forward to Monday to write you a letter.
I love you very much!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 03, 2021 6:23 pm

Hello my love, my prince xxxxxx.
How does your week start? What is the mood?
I am happy to receive your letter, it always makes me happy and gives me energy for the whole week. I am grateful that there is such a man like you in my life, and I am sure that we will achieve all the best together very soon.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good +16, spring continues, and I hope that I can enjoy this weather a little more.
The weekend went well and I also put on a face mask to freshen up my face. I also baked a small pie with strawberries with my mother in the evening, it turned out very tasty and I liked it.
Parents conveyed warm congratulations to you and wished you good health and all the best.
I sincerely wish you a good start to the new week, and I will miss you, and wait every day for your answer. Sending a million tender kiss !!!!
Your beautiful woman Tatiana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How are you? What is your weather like? I am very pleased to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather has changed a little, the sky is overcast, and there is no sun, and the temperature is +16. I hope that the sun will appear soon and will continue to delight and warm us as well as your beautiful letters and tender words.
Walked in the park last night, it was nice to sit on the bench in the evening and just watch people. Everyone has their own problems, everyone has their own joy and happiness. I also very much want to be happy, I want to be as soon as possible in your arms, and just give my love, my care and tenderness for you xxxxxx. I sincerely want to be your other half of my heart, and I want to do everything together, share with you happiness, sadness, sadness, and in difficult times to be with you and in the happy moments of life. I dream that you become my husband, and we, as one family, move together through this life.
I will also convey congratulations to my parents, they are always glad to hear about you.
Therefore, my dear, you are the best man on the planet, and I love you very much Bryan, and I dream to quickly put you in your arms.
You change my life, you show the other side of happiness, I am grateful to you for that, it turns out that there is happiness and there is love. And I am sure that we will be able to overcome all the difficulties and obstacles on our way very soon to be together.
I sincerely wish you a wonderful Tuesday and may my letter be the decoration of your wonderful day! I love you!
Your princess Tatiana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How are you doing today? Hope everything goes well? I am very happy to receive your letter, which makes me happy, warms and gives energy for the future.
The weather today is normal +16, the sun is shining a little, I hope that there will be no rain, I will rejoice at this weather, as well as your tender words and letters.
Everything is going well for me at work, now I have found some free time and I am writing to you with great joy, to share my impressions and emotions.
I want my letter to please you, warm you, give you happiness and a smile. I want to play an important role in your life, I want you to understand that you are the only main man on the planet for me, and other people are not interested in me. And I will be a faithful woman for you always. And I ask you to treat me the same way ok? I will never forgive betrayal, lies, so I always ask you to be honest with me, because it helps the relationship to be strong.
I love you very much .
I sincerely wish you a good job and a good evening, and may my letter and my photos always make you happy and warm. You are the best man on the planet !!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 06, 2021 1:27 pm

... I've blasted her for the daily Weather report

Hello my sun xxxxxx.
How are you? How is your work going? I hope everything is OK?
I missed you very much, and I am happy to receive your letter.
Everything is going well for me, I continue to work, I hope that everything will be fine, because the weather does not make us happy at all, it rains every day and the temperature does not rise above +17, I am already tired of this weather, I want to see you as soon as possible, and next to you I will always be good and happy.
I really miss you, you become a part of my life, and I want to love you and give you my tenderness, passion, love and happiness. I want to do everything together xxxxxx, because you and I are one.
I sincerely wish you wonderful days, and success at work, and to know that you have a woman who loves you and is ready to give her life for you.
I am sending a million tender kiss !!!!
Your love is Tatiana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 11, 2021 10:45 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
How's your day? What's new? I am delighted to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, today I went to my boss at work and talked about my vacation, so my dear xxxxxxx,
I want to know if we have the opportunity to organize our meeting? Can you and I meet? What do you think about it? Please tell me ok?
I sincerely want to have a continuation of our relationship, and I also believe that a real meeting is a million times better than communicating through letters.
Therefore, I want to connect my future with you, and I hope that we can achieve this.
I also talked with my parents, and with a friend, and they said that for the sake of happiness and for the sake of a future family we must fight. Therefore, the opinion of my parents, you and I must meet in order to move on to creating a family and a serious relationship and love.
Therefore, my dear, I hope that you and I have a future, and we can find an opportunity to be together. I think I miss you and I hope that very soon I find myself in your arms. Have a nice day! Your love Tatiana !!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx.
I am happy that a man like you appeared in my life, you prove to me that feelings exist through letters and at a distance.
And you add bright colors to my life, and I feel that now I am not alone in this world, and I have a man like you!
You give me tenderness, passion, love, and open up new emotions and feelings in me, so I hope that we will be
able to achieve our goal, and all obstacles, difficulties will only make our relationship and love strong.
Therefore, my dear, I made my choice, and I want to be close to you, I want to hug you, I want to kiss and make love to you, this is my dream and my desire, I hope that it will come true very soon.
Also my dear, I want to have a real meeting, I want to be close to you, I will soon have a vacation, I want to come to you, what do you think?
Only now my salary is small and I have no money to travel to you, so my dear, you can come to me in Russia,
or help me come to you first? I hope that you have serious feelings and intentions for me, and that we can find a solution and be together.
I believe you, I trust you, and I hope that you will make the right decision and will be able to achieve our goal and be together very soon.
Yesterday I went to a travel agency, and I found out that in order to travel to your country, you need to make an international passport, insurance, medical certificate, and a visa.
All of which must be done through an agency, and the total cost will be about 400 euros.
My dear, as I already told you in my last letter that I do not have a large salary, and I cannot come to you on my own.
So I want to know if you can help me or not? And we have a future where you and I will be together xxxxxxx?
I want to be sure that you and I have a future and all the words that you wrote are true, and your desire and your words of love were true.
Hope you can be honest and help me to get you and me together.
I do not want to lose you, I want to be next to you in your arms, I want to wake up with you every morning and fall asleep.
And feel your scent, your kiss and your tenderness. I hope that all this awaits you and me ahead, and we can find
a solution and an opportunity for our you of a common future. I love you xxxxxx!
Your love is Tatiana.

dacha.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
How are you? What weather do you have?
I am delighted to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is also good today, the sun is shining, and it is felt that spring is saying goodbye to us. Because everything around is becoming green trees. We must enjoy nature every day, and enjoy everything that happens around.
xxxxxxx, I wrote you in euros to make it easier for you to understand. I can write you in rubles how much the paperwork will be. To complete all the necessary documents, I will need 35,700 rubles to come to you.
When will you be able to help me with this amount ????
You wrote to me that I corresponded with other guys, but this is not so. I communicate only with you, because I love only you and want to be only with you.
I sincerely wish you a wonderful day, and may my letter bring joy and a smile on this beautiful Thursday.
Your princess Tatiana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 14, 2021 9:59 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx. How is your day going? What's the weather like? I am very glad to receive your letter, thank you very much!
Everything is going well for me, I could find free time and I can answer you, it pleases. I am happy to know that
you are ready to help me come to you, this is for me a real gift will be, because during this time that I know you, you have changed my life. My life used to be gray, gloomy and boring!
Now you are my prince xxxxxx, and I dream of happiness, of meeting. I have many plans for the future with you! And I want to be quick next to you and achieve all the desires that you and I have.
As for the meeting, my dear, I wrote to you that I need to make documents: an international passport, insurance, medical certificate, and a visa, and all this will cost about 400 euros.
When will you be able to send me 400 euros ???????
Write me more details about this ok? I love you my Prince xxxxxx, you give me a chance for family, happiness and love.
And I do not want to miss the opportunity to become the happiest woman next to you!
I also want us to always trust, believe, respect our life partner. Because our future depends on it, and whether we can live together to the end.
Therefore, I promise that I will be an ideal woman for you, and I will do everything so that you never regret your choice, and I will bring you happiness, love and joy!
I am sure that the best awaits you and me ahead, and now I just wish you a good day !!!
And may this Thursday be lucky and bring you success at work, and joy and a smile from my letter!
I love you!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana A. Chaikina; <chaikinacatherine@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
I always read your letters, but I want to find out from you specifically, you really want to meet with me and in fact are ready to send me money. I have to be 100% sure. Do you understand ????
xxxxxxx, I love you very much and I really want our meeting.
If you are ready to send me money, then here are my details where you can send money so that I can come to you.

account number:
4081-7978-7100-6000-0609 is for the EURO currency.

name of bank: Alfa-Bank Moscow, Russia
SWIFT / BIC: ALFARUMM
The main office of bank: Moscow, Kalanchevskaya street 27,
postal code: 107078
name of receiver: Chaikina Tatiana Alekseevna
address: Russia, my city Lesnoy, Sverdlovsk region, Lenin street 23-12, postal code: 624203

Dear, when will you send the money ????
Answer me please.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Your love Tatiana

.... given Address Свердловская обл., Лесной г., Ленина ул. 23, 624203 exist but we don't get a Pic

Return to “Russian scammers”