It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatiana; <soktatiana7@gmail.com/chaikinacatherine@yandex.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 22, 2019 9:30 pm

.... she appeared out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hello.
I saw your e-mail on a dating site.
I liked you. I want to meet you.

Received: from [192.168.1.6] ([77.40.46.177])
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 21:17:34 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatiana; <soktatiana7@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Hello xxxxx.
Thanks for your reply. I want to have a serious relationship, I decided to find a person through the Internet, it is much more convenient, I hope that you can talk about yourself and send your photos? I will wait very much.
My name is Tatiana, I am a single woman, I have no children, I want to start a new life, and I will be glad to know you more closely. I hope that you will respond to my letter, and I will tell more details about myself in the next letter. I send my photo, I hope that you will like it, waiting for your photos and a letter. Have a nice day.
Your friend Tatiana.

Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 19:13:03 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

FOTO-00975.jpg

FOTO2042332.jpg

Юлия Шинкаренко
https:/ /valet.ru/user/342237894/

Наташа Смирнова-Москва, Россия

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id307723738

https:/ /vk.com/id307723738

.nevesta.info/photo/11653796/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2019 10:44 pm

..... I didn't send her a Photo

Hello xxxxxx. I was so glad that you answered, because I sincerely want you to become my friend now. Because I'm lonely, and I'm looking for a man who will delight my boring life! And I hope that this is you.
Thank you for your photo, I liked it, and I think that the photo will help us to get to know each other better, and to understand with whom you have correspondence through letters! And I will wait for your next new photos!
I want to tell you that I live in a beautiful country Russia, my city Lesnoy, Sverdlovsk region.
I understand that the distance between us is great, but there is no distance through the Internet, and I will be glad to know about you, about your life, and I hope that it turns out to build a serious relationship, and in the future to have a real meeting.
I don't have a computer at home. Therefore, I write to you from the workplace. But I promise that I will always try to answer your letters! And I believe that we can become good friends.
I wish you a wonderful day, and finish my letter.
Your new friend Tatiana.

Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 23:30:23 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

ETOYAAAA.jpg

FOTOGOROSHEK.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 8:11 pm

Hello xxxxxx. I am glad to receive your letter, I will be happy to answer you. I think it's time to talk more about yourself.
I understand that there is a great distance between us, but I will be glad to know you, and continue communication, build love, and perhaps in the future have a real meeting. I believe, I hope and I will be glad to know you closer.
To begin with, I am 35 years old, my job is a salesman in a mall.

(I work from 12:00 to 22:00, so during this time, I will try to answer you. Or come up with the work itself, because what time will you write? You have to, and you write from work if anything, there is no company at home and Ineta.)

We have a hard life in Russia, I think, so even having a higher education I can afford to work here as a salesman, but I provide for myself and can feed, but I miss a number of beloved men, so I hope that we can build serious relationships and love in the future.
I studied English well, I know a little German, I have recently been trying to learn Polish. I think that you will help me, if something is not right to write ok? I use the translator for convenience, but I think you can understand me.
I work 5 days a week. It happens that sometimes I work half a day, a colleague replaces me, because it is hard to be at work all day.
I would be glad to know about you my friend? And I think that you are interested in communication with me.
Wishing you a nice day, sending my photos, and waiting for your reply.
Your friend Tatiana.

Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 20:16:34 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

BEREZA.jpg

KRASA.jpg

...... Pic 1: wrote as "Оля Маркуш" in YandexMarket in October 2017 a report to a Mobile phone accu.

..... :thinking: already yesterday strange Hits by her Pics

....... Pic 2

Марина Коновалова-Россия, Омск .... she must work in a Furniture Company :lol: :lol:

http:/ /вконтакте24.рф/marina-konovalova-omsk-339844966.html

https:/ /vk.com/id339844966 ---> only 36 Pics, abit thin for RPO

Юлия Шинкаренко

https:/ /valet.ru/user/342237894/

.... Pics from here give another new Hits for fake Profiles ..... BUT

... after diggin deeper and deeper: RPO is YouTuber Марина Белозорец/Marina Belosorez from Volgograd

https:/ /sociumin.com/?id=3994036

.instagram.com/marina_vera_nadya/

.youtube.com/channel/UCQN2bs_5cxpJ-l3ZYgjXBrA

https:/ /ok.ru/marina.belozorets

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid3994036

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/marina.belozorets

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/marina-belozorec-volgograd-3994036.html

https:/ /okigo.ru/user/okid109388489779

.... all Pics are from RPO her vk.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello dear friend xxxxxxxx.
I am a happy woman, because I have such a good friend as you, and I hope that you and I have a future, where we will build the true love and happiness that we deserve.
I am ready to tell you about myself, about my life, I want to prevent deception and lies between us, because without trust, there can be no true love and family. Therefore, I promise that I will always write you the truth, and I ask you to reciprocate.
I had a man 3 years ago, but we did not manage to have a serious relationship, because he loved to drink alcohol and smoke, and did not want to change his bad habits, and I also learned that he was cheating on me, so I decided to start a new life , but have not yet met such a man with whom I can build true love and relationships. I believe that a foreigner respects a woman, loves, appreciates, and I want to continue communication with you and become closer in each letter.
I live alone in an apartment in my city, I have parents, mom and dad who support me all my life. They live separately from me, in the countryside. Therefore, I go to the bus for the weekend. They have their own small farm, a cow, geese, ducks, they are retired, they live in their own joy. They want me to find a man with whom I will start a new life. I haven't told them about you yet, I hope that the time is coming and I tell them about you my friend xxxxxx. And your relatives, friends know, what are you texting with me?
Do you have true friends? And tell me about your hobby, what kind of music, film to love?
I hope that you are interested in reading my letter and see my photos? I sincerely want you and me to have a future where we will have strong love and a serious relationship. This concludes my letter, and I will wait for your answer.
Your friend Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.3] ([77.40.23.184])
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 19:24:55 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

FOTOnaberezhnya.jpg ..... 17.07.2013

FOTOtsvety.jpg ..... 16.04.2014

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 30, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi xxxxxx. How are you? What's your mood?
I am happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is normal today, I am very happy, because our communication continues, and I want to learn a lot about new things about you.
You learned about my past in the past, I want to say that I sincere want to find the second half of my heart, which I miss very much. I hope that you are the man with whom I will be fine, with whom I will be ready to go to the ends of the earth, I am sure that all the best will be waiting for you with me.
In my free time I like to read books, I also listen to classical music, I like to watch comedies, and melodrama.
My height is 169 cm, my weight is 58 kg. My appearance can be seen in the photo.
I lead a healthy lifestyle, do not drink alcohol, do not smoke. I like to run, ski in the winter, I like to spend more time in nature, next to a river or a lake. I like to swim, sunbathe, I like to collect mushrooms in the fall, a crop that we plant with our parents. I am a cheerful woman, I want only one thing, so that a man will appear next to me, with whom I will be fine, and not alone. I will be glad to recognize you in every letter, I will be glad to receive your new photos, and I want you to discover in every letter a part of your life, your character, I hope you can do this xxxxxxx?
I have a true friend, her name is Irina, I told her that I have a friend like you, and she was delighted and conveyed to you congratulations. I will send a photo with her, I hope that you will be pleased. Tell me about your hobby, what life do you lead, do you have true friends? It will be interesting to me to read your future letter, and I am also waiting for your photos. I wish you a good day and I will wait for an answer.
Tatiana.

Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 19:46:07 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

beloe.jpg ..... 08.07.2013

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 4:33 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx.
How are you? What is your mood? I hope everything goes well?
Every day moves forward, and every day, something new happens, and my feelings for you change every day in a good way, and I have become attached to you a little bit, because I come to work in the morning, and I think as if I’d rather open my email to read your letter and see your photos, which makes me happier and raises a good mood for the whole day.
I want to know why you are looking for a woman through the Internet ???? Near you there is no woman who can make you happy? Answer me honestly ok?
I had a difficult past, but I want to start a new life, I want in the future next to me was a man with whom I will be fine, I will give my love, tenderness, care. Every day I want to help my beloved person, support everywhere, and just be close to a man with whom I will be fine. Here in Russia I did not meet such a person, and decided to try to find another country, and I am glad that there is such a person as you xxxxxxx, and I hope that you and I have a happy future and everything will be fine.
I am ready to open my heart for you, I am ready to share this life with you, but I ask you to answer you sincere and honest, I ask you not to deceive and appreciate, what we have ok?
I want to know more about you, I want to know you, your tradition, your culture, your way of life. I want to have an idea of ​​your image of a person, and I am sure that you will be able to talk more about yourself, open your heart, write about your feelings. And we will have a happy continuation and future.
I sincerely hope that my letter makes you happy, warms, gives a good mood and smile, and let my photo bring happiness too.
I wish you a wonderful day and I will wait for your letter.
Your dear Tatiana.

Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:13:58 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

bereg.jpg ...... Volgograd, Russia .... 14.07.2014

.... add. Pic shows RPO in the same Position with her 2 daughters but 1 day later

vecher.jpg .... 20.02.2014 .... from vk.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Hello my prince xxxxxx. I hope you don't mind if I write like that? I just like you, and I think that it is the person with whom I can connect my future. Because I am tired of being alone and I want to start a new life, to feel new impressions, emotions from life. I sincerely hope that you and I manage to build relationships.
From the past letter, you can understand that I am a woman inside, and I will be glad to recognize you in each letter, I hope that you will not hide about yourself, about your inner world, I will only be glad to communicate with you.
I also know that the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach, so I want to say that I also know how to cook tasty food, because my mother brought me up the right way and taught me secrets in the kitchen. My favorite food is Borch, which is made from meat soup, red beets, and much more. I also love to cook pizza, salads are different, I love baked potatoes with meat and mushrooms and vegetables. Therefore, I like to cook, and I think that if in the future we are together my friend xxxxxxx, then you will always be full.
I also want to say that my favorite color is green, flowers like red rose, white lily, chamomile, and especially spring flowers like tulip and snowdrop. I think that a woman likes any flower, the main thing is to give your favorite man. Do you promise to give me flowers in the future? Honestly ok?
My zodiac sign is twins, I was born in the month of May, and this is my favorite month, just like spring. My religion is an Orthodox Christian, I sometimes go to church on Sundays.
In every letter I try to talk about myself so that you can have an idea of ​​what kind of woman I am inside. Because the inner world of a person is much more important than appearance, therefore, with joy, I recognize you and your life. I want our relationship to be built on truth and honesty and frankness. I believe that you can build virtual love through letters at a distance, so these feelings exist because every day, for me, communication with you makes you think of you, read your letter, look at your photos, and I like it very much.
I will wait for your letter, and I hope that you will be able to talk about yourself and discover your inner world. I send a million kiss !!!
Your princess Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([77.40.47.168])
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 17:58:25 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

park.jpg ...... 18.12.2013 ...... :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello my prince xxxxxxx.
How are you? What's your mood? I am very glad that a man like you has appeared in my life, and bring me joy and happiness every day when I receive your letter.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good today, but my mood depends on your answer, and if you wrote a letter and there is a photo, then I am very happy.
I talked to mom and dad about you xxxxxxx, and I explained that I met a man from another country, and we have a lot in common and interest. They were surprised a little, but told me to be more careful and smarter.
They also asked you to send you warm congratulations. The opinion of my parents is important to me, because they are the closest people to me now, and I am sure that they will appreciate our relationship with you.
You actually changed my life, I come to work, and rather I want to open your letter and read it, because you become a very important person for me, and every day I want to be with you even in virtually in letters.
I believe that everything will be serious with you, and we will also be able to find an opportunity to have a meeting, but at the moment I want to know you better, and I also hope that you will be able to open your heart to me, and there will be a place for me.
I want you, my prince xxxxxx, to become a person with whom I will be well and comfortable. I want to hug you, kiss you tight, and just feel the warmth of your love. I want you to always be honest with me, and not to deceive and not to relate with other women. I want you to have one woman, it's me !!!
You are a good person, and communication with you helps me to know you, come nearer. And you are in my life as the sun is bright or the colors that I lack. I hope that it turns out to build love and strong relationships. I wish you a good day and I will wait for your answer. Your princess Tatiana.

Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 23:18:07 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

loshsad.jpg

park.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:20 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx.
I am glad to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, I am happy that a man like you has appeared in my life, and bring me bright colors every day. Thank you very much.
My life was gray and boring, and now every day I think about you, and even butterflies in my stomach appear when I read your answer and watch your photos. Perhaps this is love, I definitely don’t quite understand, but communication with you makes me happy every day and makes me happy. I sincerely want our relationship to be serious and to have the strongest and strongest love.
I want to know my dear xxxxxxx, what does LOVE mean to you?
For me, this is joy, happiness to be with your loved one, and with whom you are ready to go to the end of life. Let us quarrel, have fun, but we can always find a common solution, and always understand each other. I sincere want to have honest sincere love between us. Let it be virtual, but my feelings for you are the most honest and sincere.
I want to explain to you that my city is different from other cities. We have a military city, and closed, tourists are not allowed to visit here, so we have our own laws and rules. I learned that calls to other countries can only be made in certain places, it’s impossible with a simple phone. But I can go and leave without problems. Therefore, I hope that very soon in the future we will be able to have a meeting with my prince Kevin. And it will be a real holiday for us with you.
I also believe that all the difficulties of the obstacles every day that happens, makes us stronger and stronger. Therefore, I am ready to go through all the obstacles in order to find happiness, and to be near such a man as you !!!
You come to me, you are a good person and kind, and I believe that our relationship and love will be the most genuine and sincere!
I wish you a good day, and may my letter please you firmly.
Your princess Tatiana.

Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 19:54:45 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

kacheli.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Hello my dear man xxxxxx.
How are you? What mood?
Everything is going well for me, the mood is wonderful today, because I receive your letter and it always fills me with joy and happiness.
Today I want to write to you that sex is important in a relationship. What do you think, write me your opinion ok? I will be interested.
I believe that I am ready to make love, only with a person whom I trust, I love. I'm not ready for sex for one evening. My partner must be a serious person and have serious intentions. Therefore, I want to know a person first, get closer, and start building a serious relationship, after that, I think it will be possible to talk about sex. What is your opinion? It will be interesting to me.
I like you, and in every letter I feel that you are the person I was looking for. And I hope that I am not mistaken and I make the right choice, then I continue to write and already have a real relationship through letters.
My life was boring, monotonous, and every day I lived like a robot, but now I began to look at the world with different eyes. I see that there is a relationship, love, happiness, and every day you can get a good mood from your letter, and in fact I am grateful for the fate that in my life there is now a man like you xxxxxx.
I want to be close to the person who will make me happy, I want to make love, get pleasure and give. I want to give my love, care, tenderness of my second half of my heart, and I hope that this person is you, and we will have to wait in front of everything.
I ask you to just be patient and have patience, because mistakes can be made quickly and it is very difficult to correct. Therefore, I will be glad to know you closer, build love with you, and then communicate with you about the future.
I sincerely wish you a wonderful day, and I will wait for your letter and your new photos! I love you! Your princess Tatiana.

Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 23:50:49 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

loveis.jpg ..... 17.02.2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm

..... immediately her answer.

Hi my love xxxxxx.
How are you? What is your weather like? I really envy you, because we are not happy about summer, it rains every day, and the temperature today is +24. I want a hot summer, I hope that I get this weather very soon.

The weather should be better, because they promised that next week there will be a hot summer, I hope that I can have good weather, I want to sunbathe, I want to wear a summer dress, and just enjoy the sun, which is not enough. Thank you my dear xxxxxx, for the beautiful letters, for your support, the love that is transmitted with your every word. For me, your letters are like water for a flower. And I am happy that in my life there is a man like you! In order to become a flower, I need to meet with you, I hope that I will very soon be next to you, and I will be able to bloom and give my tenderness, care and love for you.
I want to be in your arms as soon as possible, I want to feel your tender lips, I want to make love to you, I want every fantasy turned into reality, because it is important for me to be with you and enjoy life.
We are created to be together, and the difficulties in our life, the obstacles only push closer to you. We must look forward and not look back, so my dear xxxxxx, I look forward, and I want to be your wife, and go together through life to the end. I hope that this is happening, and we will be able to become the happiest couple on the planet.

Today is the last working day, and there will be a weekend ahead, so I can not answer you, do not lose me ok? I look forward to your response on Monday and do not forget to send photos ok?
I wish you a good weekend, and I hope that the weather will enjoy the good weather, and just enjoy the good summer.

I love you more than life, and I hope that everything will be fine.
I send a million tender kiss !!!!
Your princess Tatiana.

Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 19:19:46 +0400 :-o :shock: :thinking:

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello my love, my prince xxxxxxx.
How does your week start? What mood?
I am happy to receive your letter, it always makes me happy and gives energy for the whole week. I am grateful that in my life there is such a man as you, and I am sure that we are achieving the very best together very soon.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good at +24, the summer continues, and I hope that I can enjoy this heat a little more.
The weekend went well, I ate delicious strawberries and strawberries, these berries are very tasty and healthy, I liked it. I also made a mask on my face to refresh the skin on my face. I also baked a small strawberry cake in the evening with my mother, it turned out very tasty and I liked it.
Parents gave you warm congratulations and wished you good health and all the best.
Also, my dear was a holiday yesterday, family, so I also congratulate you, because we are one family, and I am sure that we will find a way to quickly unite and be together, because I love you very much xxxxxxx, and I think that you are my future husband, and the person with whom I will spend the rest of my life with you.
I sincerely wish you a good start to the new week, and I will miss you and wait every day for your answer. I send a million tender kiss !!!!
Your beautiful woman Tatiana.

Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([77.40.3.77])
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 22:28:09 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi my love xxxxxxx.
I am happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather also continues to delight, because the weather is hot +25. And the soul becomes light and good. Because I feel summer, heat, sun. This was very lacking at the beginning of the summer, but now everything is fine, we must have time to enjoy it. I hope that everything will be alright.
I woke up this morning and went to run in the park, it was very nice that the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and I was enjoying the morning run. Because I came home, washed in the shower and imagined how wonderful it would be to go into the shower together, and I would like to make passionate love there, I am sure that we will do this in the future.
After I ate porridge with dried fruit, and drank hot coffee. And so began my new day. I hope that the evening will be wonderful and good. I am going with my girlfriend to go for a walk in the park and next to the river, and I want to try ice cream sundae, which can now be enjoyed in hot weather.
If the weather also pleases, then for the weekend I hope to go swimming and sunbathe a little on the beach. I hope that it turns out and I can enjoy the summer.
I try to decorate my day so that it is not monotonous, because I am very lonely and boring, I try to relax, I try to live an active life, but my dear xxxxxx, this is not enough for me because I'm a lonely woman, and I want to quickly embrace you, kiss you, hug. I really miss this. I miss the attention of a man like you. I am not interested in other people, I have such a wonderful person like you, and I will be patient and wait for this wonderful and beautiful day when I will render in your arms. And all our desires, dreams, fantasies come true and we will find with you true happiness and love.
I sincere want to wish you a wonderful day and let my letter please you, warm and give a positive for the whole day.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I love you!!!!! Your wife is Tatiana.

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:01:26 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

...... 01.11.2013

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Hello my beautiful man xxxxxxx.
How is your day, what's new?
I am very happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, I enjoy the hot summer weather, which makes me happy, warms and gives a lot of energy and joy, as well as your letters and photos.
The summer continues with us, the temperature is +28, and I like the fact that you can sunbathe a bit, I wear a summer dress and try to get more sun on my skin.
And it is very nice that there is an opportunity to feel like at the resort. I would like to be with you right now, I want to touch your hand, feel your breath, which will mean that I am next to you, and this is my goal and desire to be with you. I want to make love to you, I want to give you my tenderness, passion, love every day. I want to give you myself, and I think that this gift will be the best for you. I sincerely thank fate, that I met you, my life was boring, lonely and gray, and thank you you added to it the tenderness, passion, love, and bright colors that gives the goal and the desire to go forward.
If you were not, I did not understand what love exists, you from the first day of our communication, change me and my life, and I sincerely say thank you, that you can influence my future. We face many difficulties, many obstacles, but this relationship makes us stronger and stronger, hardens our feelings, and makes strong, which can never be destroyed. Therefore, I sincerely trust you my beloved man xxxxxxx. I am sure that my heart is in safe hands, and you will never hurt me, because I will never forgive betrayal and deception. Therefore, I am confident that our relationship and love will be pure and sincere.
I sincere want to wish you a wonderful day, and let my letter inspire you, give joy and happiness. And know that I love you very much, and you are the main and only man for me on the planet.
Love you, kiss you, hug you.
Your princess Tatiana.

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:39:53 +0400

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

Return to “Russian scammers”