It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Elvina; <el.vi.na11@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:50 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Salutti my friend What is your mood? At me there is a desire to get acquainted with the man which will be is seriously adjusted under the relation to me. From me there is a request to you to answer me only in that case, if you are really interested in serious relations. If I did not interest you or interests only naked photos sex, please, do not spend our general time. I like interesting dialogue. I want the decent relation to myself. I already the adult woman and I wish to be quiet and pleasures. I I have intention to leave from Russia and to begin a new life. Also I should to be assured of my future. I ask you to be with me adequate and fair. My name is Elvina. To me forty-two y.o. I work as a travel agent. I hope on good dialogue and mutual understanding. Send the snapshots and the return the reply.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: el.vi.na11@yandex.com

Good luck, Elvinushusika,

Received: from localhost (unknown [171.7.133.176])
To: <mit_tirth2@kan.com>
Reply-To: Mi Elvinulenka <tynm_hayashi@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mi Elvinulenka <tynm_hayashi@cap.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 09:15:29 +0200

3BB Broadband Internet service provider in Thailand
Ip admin
200 Jasmine tower 29th floor
Chaengwattana road
Pakkret Nonthaburi 11120
Thailand

CAM816.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvina; <el.vi.na22@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:48 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good Day Darling. I hope you all are well? I very much wish to get acquainted with the man which will be is seriously adjusted under the relation to me. But I very much ask you to answer me only in that case, if you are really interested in serious relations. If I to you am uninteresting or interests only naked photos intim, please, do not spend our general time. I like fascinating dialogue. I want the valid relation to myself. I already the adult woman and I wish a pacification and pleasures. I is adjusted to leave from the Russian Federation and to begin a new life. Also I want to be assured of my future. I ask you to be with me adequate and fair. My name is Elvina. To me forty two y.old. I work as a travel agent. I hope on positive dialogue and reciprocity. I Wish to see your pictures and reciprocal the message.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: el.vi.na22@yandex.com

Best regards, Elvinusika!

Received: from localhost (unknown [37.99.119.232])
To: <alsc6z06@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Elvinusika Elvinushusika <k-nishida@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elvinusika Elvinushusika <k-nishida@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 17:40:52 +0200

FTTB_Taraz
Dmitriy Gromov
38 Dostik str.
Almaty
Kazakhstan

DSC-422.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvina; <el.vi.na22@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:32 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day gentleman! What is your mood? I very much wish to get acquainted with the man which will be to have serious intentions. But I very much ask you to answer me only in that case, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. If I did not interest you or interests only naked photos intim, please, do not spend our general time. I like fascinating dialogue. I want the decent relation to myself. I already not the little girl and I wish to be quiet and happiness. I am ready to leave from Russia and to begin a new life. Also I should to have confidence about the future. I ask you to be with me tactful and sincere. My name is Elvina. To me forty-two year. I work in tour agency. I hope on positive dialogue and mutual understanding.I Wish to see your photos and the return the reply.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: el.vi.na22@yandex.com

Have a nice time, Elvinusenka!

Received: from localhost (84.209.50.60.cbj04-home.tm.net.my [60.50.209.84])
To: <claudiagi2001@yahoo.de>
Reply-To: Elvinulenka Elvinusika <unigoro.f@lake.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elvinulenka Elvinusika <unigoro.f@lake.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 14:39:11 +0200

ADSL-STREAMYX
TMNST
EMRAN AHMED KAMAL
Telekom Malaysia
Jalan Pantai Baru,
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

CAM-126.jpg

Elenaris; 36; San Martin, New Hampshire, United States
https:/ /friendfinder-x.com/Sex-Dating/United-States/New-Hampshire/San-Martin

Elenaris; 36; Old Gilroy, Utah, United States
https:/ /hookup.date/Sex-Dating/United-States/Utah/Old-Gilroy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elvinka, el.vi.na22@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:00 am

Greetings my great pen-friend! What is your mood? I very much wish to strike up new acquaintance to the man which will be to have serious intentions. From me there is a request to you write to me only, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. If I did not interest you or interests only a photo in nu style sex, please, do not spend our general time. I like fascinating dialogue. I want the valid relation to myself. I already the adult woman and I wish a pacification and internal harmony. I is adjusted to leave from Russia and to begin a life with zero. Also I should to be assured of my future. I ask you to be with me tactful and the present. My name is Elvina. To me forty-two y.o. I work as a travel agent. I hope on good dialogue and reciprocity.I Wish to see your pics and reciprocal the answer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: el.vi.na22@yandex.com

Have a nice time, Elvinka!

IP: 14.192.215.144
ISP: Binariang Berhad
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvina; <elvinairkutsk22@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:33 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hi there my new friend, I hope you all are well? I would like to get acquainted with the man which will be to appreciate our dialogue. From me there is a request to you-to answer me only in that case, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. If to you all this is uninteresting or interests only a photo in nu style intim, please, do not spend my and time. I like interesting dialogue. I want the valid relation to myself. I already the adult woman and I wish a pacification and internal harmony. I am ready to leave from RU and to begin a life with zero. Also I want to have confidence about the future! I ask you to be with me tactful and the present. My name Elvina. To me forty two year. I work in tour agency. I hope on positive dialogue and reciprocity.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: elvinairkutsk22@yandex.ru

I Wish to see your photos and the return the letter. Best regards, Elvinulya

Received: from host-156.204.116.230-static.tedata.net (HELO localhost) ([156.204.230.116])
To: <daddysauce2003@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Elvinushoka Elvinok <g.pitzer@a1.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:36:45 +0200

All-32
TE Data
TE Data Contact Role-2
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki,
12311, Giza,
Egypt

PIC415.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvina; <elvinas33@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount, don't know her but she's already reported.

Good afternoon or evening, I do not know what the difference is, in what city do you live?
I will look on the Internet! My name is Elvina I live in Irkutsk!
My height is 168 centimeters. I work in an environmental center! if you look at the map of my city, then you will see proximity to Lake Baikal!
This is the largest lake in the world, and of course there is the most beautiful nature here!
a lot of criminals who steal forests, so we cooperate with the police. I am 42 years old,
I was married for 10 years, but we could not have children, so we separated. The problem is not in me, do not worry.
I am looking for a good man who will respect and love me and most importantly, I am ready to leave Russia and ready to move towards my man.
I will not write a big and banal letter, if I am interested in you, then I am waiting for an answer and photos.

........ delivered over Mail.ru

32467705.jpg

....... RPO is Светлана Кельман/Svetlana Kelman from Tallin

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id8822915

https:/ /vk.com/id8822915

http:/ /vividphoto.eu/2015/08/23/svetlana_aleksei_wedding/

.aripaev.ee/uudised/2018/11/21/keemiatoostuse-top-voidu-toid-uued-turud

...... her instagram is Private
.instagram.com/svets777/

Return to “Russian scammers”