It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Natalya; <mat.natasha@hotmail.com/daryamisslove@fremom.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <mat.natasha@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Hello my gentle xxxxxxxx!

You have no idea how glad I am to see your letter. Today all morning I did not find a place for myself ... I was absent-minded ... and how do you think why? It's simple. You do not go out of my head. All my thoughts are occupied with our meeting with you. I scroll through them a thousand times in my head and every time I experience a lot of excitement. With great excitement, I waited for the moment when I would open my mail and see your letter.

Honey, the first thing I think about is waking up every morning, It's you !!! My dear, the last thing I think about, falling asleep every night is you. you are in my every thought, in every movement and breath. With each new day, my feelings for you are becoming more and more powerful. You changed my life. xxxxxx, I am so glad that you wrote to me and expressed your thoughts about our meeting. I think the day of our first meeting will remain in our memory for life. It will be the nicest day of my life.

I feel that our meeting is getting closer every day. Today was the first prerequisite for this. In the morning I came to work, I went to the bulletin board and saw a vacation schedule there. Today I found out the exact date for the start of my vacation. My holidays will begin with 22 July. We have a couple of weeks left. I think that during this time I will have time to prepare my travel documents.

xxxxxxx, I will not postpone everything. If tomorrow I have time after work, I will go to a travel agency and find out all the details for traveling to you. Of course I will keep you informed of all cases. Uhhhhhhhh ........ I wish I could speed up time and be with you as soon as possible.

On this note, I want to finish my letter.

Forever yours Natalya

...... IP shows Microsoft

IMG-20190103-1198798.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:29 am

Hello my love xxxxxxx...

Today I went to a travel Agency to find out about how I can visit your country. I wondered how much it would cost me to get a visa. They said that only the visa exam would cost me 45 euros. This money will not be refunded even if the application is rejected. To get a visa, I have to go to Moscow, where the Embassy is located. I will visit many agencies, offices and organizations in Kolomna and Moscow. (this is the usual way to get a visa) I was told it can take up to several months!!! I told them I couldn't wait long! I said I'd have a vacation soon!

I was offered to solve the problem... I was told that it would take less time if I used the full package, which includes additional fees for visa category, consular services and preparation for the interview at the Embassy. A full package of services costs 360 euros. The visa Agency eliminates all problems and thus increases the likelihood of obtaining a visa without excessive delays. If all goes well, I can get a visa in 5 – 7 days! I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that this option is the only one for me. I don't know if I did the right thing by paying that kind of money.?? I guess I should have consulted with you again and again. But I thought there was no other way. I accepted, and registered, the visa application, hoping that you would be happy to meet me..

Can you imagine us spending a few weeks together or even a lifetime together! What's next? Don't you think? These are the long days before we met. It's been so long now... Seconds seem like an eternity.. Now it's the meaning of my life. I can't stop thinking about it. For me there is nothing more important our meeting! Nothing is more important than you xxxxxxx!

Your love Natalya...

IMG-20190103-11989.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:58 pm

.... again this old iron bird and planecrash script

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

Uhhh.. Finally I can write to you again... I was in the hospital today. But don't worry, I'm fine! I just had a physical before the trip. This is so I can get health insurance. I'll need it for the trip... Besides, I haven't checked my health for a long time so I was glad to do it..

I was lucky that I managed to pass medical examination in one day. Usually at the hospital, long queues and bustle... But today was calm. I could have ended it today. But I did not have time to get the results of the tests and the conclusion about the survey. I'll do it tomorrow morning...

I often ask myself that .. what happens when we meet ??? Very interesting?? How long can we talk ?.? I think I have a lot to tell you. It'll take me a few days! Haha!

I saw a plane the other day. I thought that these "iron birds" allow to meet million people... But when I think about my future flight on Board, I'm a little scared... I can't forget the crash of two planes that was on TV. It was terrible to see the sadness and tears of the relatives of the dead people. My government is convinced that terrorist acts are impossible... They said they were working hard on passenger safety. I really want to believe it... They say that airplanes are one of the safest modes of transport. I have heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to know it in person! I'm sorry, but I don't know the exact date I can come to you right now. But I'll let you know when I can. I hope you can wait patiently. I want to give you a lot of kisses when I see you.

Today I decided not to write you much. I'm very tired after the hospital and I want to relax.

I'll write you more tomorrow...

Your love Natalya.

IMG-20190103-1198799.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm

My love xxxxxx!

I never forget you, and you're probably waiting for my letter. I miss you like crazy, my Prince. The closer we get, the harder it is for me to be alone... I like your romantic reasoning. You have a rich imagination. I like to read such letters... Thank you for comforting me about flying. After that, I felt a little better.

I talked to Anna about you last night. She was visiting... I told her we'd meet soon! Anna is very happy for us. She wants us to be happy. I hope someday you and Anna will be friends. I think Anna might be your friend. She said to say hi.

Today was a beautiful day. I rested and did almost nothing. I woke up.... take a shower... have breakfast... cleaned the house. I like when my house is well maintained and looks nice and clean. So began my day! After that, I went to the lab to get the test results for a medical examination. I was told that everything is fine with my health! I was glad! Hope you too??? I took the test results to the clinic and went home. On the way home, I went to the store to buy some food for dinner...

I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow because I want to stay in shape. I like when my figure is thin and looks good. Now that you have appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness I felt in my heart and soul is gone.... Now my heart is filled with you xxxxxx. In the evening I'm going to go to the Solarium to get a tan. I want like you on all 100!!!

I'll finish my letter here...

With hugs and warm kisses,

Your love Natalya...

232320180413-11115.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:20 pm

.... this comes when one send Scripts without to read..... what does she want tomorrow in Moscow by the Embassy when all is closed ....

Hello my love xxxxxx... I love you too honey!

Finally I reached the computer, and with a great desire to write you a letter. I hope you're all right and looking forward to meeting me. Today my letter will be brief. I don't have much time. I will talk about the most important thing.

Imagine, I got a call from the Embassy today. I was told that the other day I need to come to the Embassy for an interview for a visa and pass biometric data. If all goes well, I can get my visa! I was really worried after that call. It was all so unexpected to me. I didn't think I'd be called to the Embassy so soon! My agent said it was okay. Now I need to get ready for the upcoming trip. I need to collect some things and documents. I'm going to Moscow tomorrow!

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. xxxxxx, I need you to send me your full name, surname, full home address, phone number and the name of the nearest airport where you can meet me. This information is necessary for the immigration Consul. I have to have this information. I can't get an interview without her. This is serious!

Perhaps tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will receive the documents necessary to arrive in your country. I will give you all the news that will concern my trip. After I receive the documents, I will need to return to my hometown.. collect the necessary things and wait for the day of your flight.

I will finish my letter and wait for your answer...

Your Natalya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Hello xxxxxx!

I've been waiting for your letter. Thank you for the information. Today I came to Moscow. I am very tired and cannot write to you much. I'm writing you this letter and I'm worried. Our fate will be decided today. Today I will have a very responsible and busy day! I hope I get a visa so we can see each other soon.

I know only one thing: "I want always be near with you!!!"I feel like a little girl who fell in love for the first time. You know, I'm really happy that this happened!!! I don't want it to end ever. You're in every cell of my body**** You're in my every thought..

I wish I could write for a long time. Because I'm very tired. I hope that I will write to you soon about the results of my visit to the Embassy. If I can't write from Moscow, I'll write from Kolomna.

I'll keep you updated..

Your Natalya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:57 pm

.... I've blasted her for going over the Weekend to Moscow when all is closed (Embassy) .... or if she want to have a nice Partytime there ..... now she becomes cheeky ......

Hello, my dear xxxxxxx!

Yes, you're right dear, I had a great weekend in Moscow. It was nice weather and I finally visited Zaryadye Park. This is a very beautiful place. I wish I had a camera, I would have taken some pictures.

Finally I'm home! I'm glad to write to you again! I can't wait to tell you about the Commission in Moscow. I hope you will be interested to know about it? I'll start from the beginning..

I think I deliberately visited Moscow. From the trip I had a lot of positive emotions. I never had so important and so very nervous. On the way to Moscow, I did not communicate with anyone because I thought about the interview at the Embassy. I knew that any refusal could ruin everything. I was afraid I might be denied a visa. But my worries were in vain.

I can probably get a visa. I tried hard!!! I never thought the Commission would ask such unusual questions? They asked about my sex life, my children, my work, my patriotism, my attitude to your country, my religion and beliefs. I answered all their questions in detail. I was told that my answers are unexpected, and usually applicants do not answer such questions so directly and openly. They are not used to hearing such answers, but they said that to hear sincere and truthful answers is much more pleasant than words that do not come from the heart and mind.

I was not given an exact answer at the interview. In the corridor I waited for the person who was in the Commission, and he told that I shouldn't worry. He said that in the near future representatives of the Embassy will contact the travel Agency and will call me to Moscow for a visa. If I open a visa, I will have to buy tickets to your country and go back to Moscow to pick up the visa and wait for the start day. I will need to buy a ticket to Kolomna from representatives of the travel Agency. The departure should take place from the Moscow airport. After I buy the tickets, I can tell you the date of my start.

I hope you will soon answer me..

Your love Natalya

PS. I can't wait to pack my things =))

IMG-20190103-1198736.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <daryamisslove@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 pm

...... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Darya.

Received: from [178.176.174.208] (port=19910 helo=kptvfj) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) ....... it's Yola!
Reply-To: puzechkin <daryamisslove@fremom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 00:12:11 +0400

MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-20190103-11986.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <lovelyladydarya@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:56 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [178.176.175.28] (port=51428 helo=clcpty) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: papaverinchik <lovelyladydarya@fremom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 12:57:51 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-20190103-11990.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <dashanicemiss@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:50 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [178.176.174.234] (port=36277 helo=bjnp) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: svinushechka <dashanicemiss@fremom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 13:30:02 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-20190103-11989.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <tatoset@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.

Received: from [178.176.174.74] (port=45362 helo=kgunkx) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: pioner <tatoset@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:36:07 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-20190103-11987.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:49 pm

.... new Attempt now from DLB.

Hi xxxxxxxx!

Forgive me for answering your letter late. But your letter was in the trash (spam). I don't know why it happened. Maybe it's some mistake ... My email filter may not be configured correctly. It's okay now. I added your address to the list of "good mail" and we can safely continue to communicate. If you want of course? I think you want to know me. If you didn't want to know me, you wouldn't have texted me. Right?

Now I know you're a serious man. Now I know that you have a desire to communicate with me. That's very good. I will be happy to talk about myself. I don't think we should hurry. I think we should take slow but steady steps. Right? You don't have to be ashamed of me.

I'm a simple girl. I'm 35. I'm divorced and have no children. I live in Kolomna. It is an ancient city of Russia. It is one of the oldest cities in the Moscow region. There are many temples here.. monasteries and monuments. Our city is really rich in its glorious historical past. If you want to know more, ask me or Google it. I think that in google.com you can find everything! You agree? Hihihihihihihihihii....

I have a simple job. I work as a beauty salon administrator. Its name is "Person." You can also see it on google ... if you're interested ?? All day I just sit in a chair and take calls,make appointments, organize the work of employees. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's exhausting.

Tell me, what made you meet on the Internet? Were you married? What happened to your past relationships? I hope you're a serious person and I'd like to get to know you... Tell me something about yourself..... or ask what you want to know about me? For example, I would be interested to learn about your town?

Sincerely, Darya

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IMG-20190103-11979.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

I'm so glad you keep writing to me! Today I slept badly and fatigue prevents me from expressing my thoughts. But still I will try to give you a normal answer..

Tell me why you did not answer my questions? You did not understand them? I think that if we want to build good communication, we need to answer the questions that we ask each other. Otherwise, our communication will be uninteresting. Do not you agree?

I will be glad if you write me more about yourself ... For example, I am interested in your work .. You can tell me about your past relationships. I think you decided to get acquainted via the Internet for a reason. Right?

I think that many people have one reason to look for a partner on the Internet? Don't you think? There have been several important stories in my life, but the most important of them are past relationships. The last relationship with a man lasted almost 6 years, but unfortunately we did not come to a good finish. One day I just got tired, Packed up and went to my mom's!!! You ask why? It's simple... I'm tired of melting his ice. I'm tired of warming our relationship with just my fire..

No!!! In the beginning everything was fine. We lived like normal people. Work, trips to parents, trips to nature, trips to cinemas. But after a few years, I noticed that it is no longer the fire that was before. His feelings cooled. I was trying to save our relationship. I tried to communicate with him more. I tried to surprise him in the kitchen. I gave him more space. I did everything in my power to make sure we had a really meaningful relationship. I tried to create all conditions to make him feel comfortable in our house. But all this he did not appreciate. The more I tried, the more he moved away from me. He started yelling at me more and more. To blame me. Make claims. I think he just stopped loving me and I couldn't stand it. I Packed my things and went to my mother's.

After a few years of solitude, I decided to look for a new companion. On the advice of his girlfriend Anna, I decided to try to meet a man on the Internet. I was ready to start over. Now I'm trying to find a new long-term relationship and love...

Tell me, how do you see your new relationship? What would you like them to do? Of course I'd be happy if you could tell me your thoughts on this...

Today I finish my letter

See you tomorrow....

IMG-20190103-11978.jpg

IMG-20190103-11988.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!

How are you today? Do you have some new? I'm all good here! I think a lot about you. I am very glad that I met you. I like your thoughts about life and the relationship between a man and a woman ..

I was very interested to read your letter and learn something new about you. I appreciate your frankness. I like animals a lot. But I prefer cats. They are very cute. I think that if we always write frank thoughts to each other and honestly answer questions, only then can we build good communication and go ahead leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

Now I would like to tell you how I see my future relationship. xxxxxxx, I would like to have normal relations in the future. I do not want to quarrel over trifles. I do not want to take away your privacy with friends or someone else ... I do not want to hinder your hobbies. Do you understand? I think that if we act together, then there will be harmony and understanding in our family. Do not you think so? Can't a man and a woman have common hobbies? I think they can! After all, the meaning of a married couple is that they divide everything for two. Right? For example, you will wash clothes ... I will iron her .... You will buy groceries home .. I will cook food ... We will go to the cinema. In a word - to be together and in joy ... and in sorrow. I think this is normal ... If you do not agree, then tell me your opinion.

I hope you were interested in reading this?

Can not wait for your reply!

Darya

20190413-11115.jpg

20190413-11117.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!

Thank you very much for your letter. I'm glad you answered me. I really want you to write to me every day because I am pleased to talk with you, get to know you, tell about yourself.

I have no idea what you felt when you went under the ice. Your father is a true hero and your character is worthy of the courage to tolerate such a thing.

How was your day? I had a normal working day. He was as monotonous as the other days. Only communication with you brings new colors into my life. It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we cannot meet in any cafe. but there is plenty of time ahead. Perhaps in the future this will happen ??? xxxxxxx, what do you think?

I want to tell you one thing. Today, I witnessed a man swear at a woman. I did not like it. These were visitors to my work. A man shouted at a woman in front of everyone. I think it is humiliating.

I was born in a simple working family and I don’t remember a case when my parents swore before my eyes. Of course my parents had disagreements. I think that this happens to everyone, but my parents solved such questions without shouting and without hysterics. They just went into a separate room and calmly solved their problems there.

I think this is a good example. xxxxxxx, do you also think? I think that conflicts can be resolved without shouting, and of course this should not be done in front of everyone. I want in my future relationship was not what I saw in the afternoon. As my mom says: "life is short to swear." I think that mom is right! I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I will be glad if you share your thoughts with me ...

Waiting for your answer and photos

Darya...

20180103-98756.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”