It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Natalya; <mat.natasha@hotmail.com/daryamisslove@fremom.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <daryamisslove@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:53 pm

..... Vlad is pissed and comes up now with lame excuses coz he noticed his Nonsense ..... ...what a Miracle, a friend appeared in Moscow and we've studied, no heavy Party weekend .... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Hi xxxxxxx!

Darling, I don't like your tone. What are you saying? I do not know English very well and sometimes I can make mistakes. I worry a lot when I write to you! I checked my last letter and it was really written there that I should arrive at the embassy on Saturday. But I didn’t mean it. I wanted to tell you that on Saturday I need to arrive in Moscow because on Monday I have to go to the embassy. What is this about?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You should also understand that my native language is Russian and sometimes it’s hard for me to understand some things.

Sorry I didn't write you yesterday. I had a lot to do with a trip to Moscow. Yesterday I arrived in Moscow. I decided to arrive in Moscow in advance. I do not like to rush. I will spend the night with my girlfriend. We used to study together. She is very happy about my visit and kindly placed me in her house. Today we are going to go for a walk in Moscow.

I am writing this letter to you and am worried because on Monday our fate will be decided. On Monday I will have a very responsible and stressful day! I hope I get a visa, and soon we will be able to see each other.

I wish I could write for a long time. I have a lot to do. I hope that soon I will write to you about the results of the visit to the embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow, I will write from Kolomna. I will keep you posted.

I'm still waiting for your information. Without her, I cannot go to the embassy.

Your Darya

.... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

.... nothing will happen ..... we know this Script which will come from the Interview and "she'll" ask every day Travel agency if Visa is there ...... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

.... let's give her another Slap for tomorrow: she should not come with this famous "going to the orphanage have make a big Impression by the Embassy" ... I cannot hear this crap anymore :twisted: :twisted: :silly:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:52 pm

.... this is this Embassy Script ..... coz of my slaps, she removed this Orphanage-Impression part

Hi my dear xxxxxx!

Thank you for the information. I was very worried because I was very afraid that you wouldn't answer me or send me information. But now I see that you really have sincere feelings for me. You're a real man! I wasn't trying to trick you or hurt you. But I did say the wrong thing about going to the Embassy on Saturday. I hope you can understand that. I never cheated on you. All people make mistakes and you have to understand that.

I think that I deliberately visited Moscow. From the trip I had a lot of positive emotions. I have never been involved in such important matters and therefore was very worried. On the way to Moscow, I didn’t communicate with anyone because I was thinking about an interview at the embassy. I understood that any failure could ruin everything. I was afraid that I might be denied a visa. But my experiences were in vain.

I can probably get a visa. I tried a lot !!! I never thought that the commission would ask such unusual questions? They asked about my sex life, about children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude to your country, about my religion and beliefs. I answered all their questions in detail. I was told that my answers were unexpected, and as a rule, applicants do not answer such questions so directly and openly. They were not used to hearing such answers, but they said that hearing sincere and truthful answers is much nicer than words that do not come from the heart and mind.

The interview did not give me an exact answer. In the corridor, I waited for the person who was on the commission, and he said that I should not worry. He said that in the near future representatives of the embassy will contact a travel agency and call me to Moscow to get a visa. If they open a visa for me, I will have to buy tickets to your country and again go to Moscow to pick up a visa and wait for the start day. I will need to buy a ticket to Kolomna from representatives of a travel agency. Departure should take place from the Moscow airport. After I buy tickets, I can tell you the date of my launch.

I hope you answer me soon ..

Your love Darya

20190414-11277.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!

Today I have good news for you ... Recently, an agent called me and said that my visa is available !!! I can pick it up, but only after I buy tickets to your country.

I think that the time has come for us to discuss the date of our meeting with you. You have to think carefully before giving me an answer. I have to be sure that you can meet me at the airport. For example, it would be convenient for me to come to you on August 17 or 18. What do you think?

Every day I think about our meeting with you. After our acquaintance, my life changed dramatically for the better. My colleagues, my friends, even my clients - all noticed changes in my life. Everyone asks the same question. Does anyone wonder why I'm so happy ?? Haha =)) ..

I think we have a lot to discuss ... For example, I wanted to ask what the weather is like in your city? Do I need to know what clothes should I wear? I don’t want to take anything extra with me. I want to bring only the most necessary things with me! What do you say? If I have enough time tomorrow, I will buy tickets to your country. I want our meeting to take place as soon as possible .. I hope you are glad to hear this and you are also looking forward to our meeting.

Tell me how you imagine our first meeting. Do you already have plans? It's a secret? =)) .. What will we do on our first day? Where will we go?????? Of course, you do not have to answer this question. You can keep it a secret and surprise me. For example, I already have a pleasant surprise for you *** This is my gift for you. But I will keep it secret until the day we meet with you ..

On this note, I am going to finish my letter.

Till tomorrow

Your Darya

20190414-11260.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Hello my dear, xxxxxxx!

I read your letter with tears in my eyes. I feel so bad. I am very upset. I do not know what to do. My heart is breaking in pain. Forgive me xxxxxx. Please do not be offended by me. I don’t even know how and what to tell you. I thought that soon all our dreams would come true, but I was wrong ..

This morning I went to a travel agency to pick up the documents. My documents are ready! I'm very glad! I took the documents and contacted a company that sells airline tickets. I said that I need to have a ticket to O'Hare International Airport on August 18 and a ticket to Moscow with an open return date. I also asked how much it would cost? They said tickets would cost 1495 usd. I asked for cheaper tickets, because the price is too high for me! But as it turned out, it’s impossible to buy tickets cheaper, because the departure date is too fast. They explained to me that tickets must be booked in advance. I asked them to offer me other flight options. We found the most suitable departure for August 20. Tickets cost 1255 usd.

I begged them for a long time, and said that my fiancé xxxxxxx is waiting for me! If I asked them a little longer, I would cry. After some time, the service agreed to reserve a ticket on my terms. But I don’t have much time to pay for the tickets. They said that if I didn’t pay the rest of the ticket price, I would lose the money I gave them. I was angry with them! But they explained that it would be very difficult to sell a plane ticket that flies. They will have to lower the price. I agreed. I was told to pay 1255 usd. But it was too much for me, because I had only 500 usd. It was my last money, for the plane on which I am going to come to you. It was very difficult for me to tell you this story. I did everything I could. I paid for a visa. I paid for part of the ticket. But that was not enough. There wasn’t enough money. I asked the service to give me more time so I could raise money. I was told that I have to pay another 755 usd by August 19th. (This is the deadline!) Otherwise, I will lose the money I paid. This is big money for me! But most importantly, I will miss the chance to see you xxxxxx! I thought that my money would be enough. But I failed. I thought that nothing would stop me from meeting you. But I have to pay the remaining money for the tickets.

This is a lot of money for me! For you xxxxxxx, I'm ready for anything! But I can’t cope with such expenses. I beg you xxxxxx, I'm sorry, I don’t have that much money! I have no idea where I can find them! Most of all, I want to be with you. I ask you only one thing, do not leave me. I do not want to be left alone. I wanna be with you. You are very dear to me. When I met you, I realized that you were the right man. You are the man who conquered my heart. I do not want to lose you. Forgive me! xxxxxx, promise me you won’t leave me. I think there is always a way out! We will definitely find a solution for our meeting. True? I believe that we will find a way out of our situation. Right? :D :D :D :D

xxxxxx, let's look for him together. The main thing is to have patience and hope. I hope you understand me and support me.

I really need your support in this difficult and difficult time period.

I don’t know what else to tell you ...

Darya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:55 pm

.... why should I care for her Situation ... she must come with a Solution

Hi xxxxxxx!

Now I feel guilty for not being able to do what I promised. I always do what I promise. Now I feel at ease. I'm ashamed to ask you to help me. I have to say, I can't meet you because I can't pay for the tickets myself. Of course, I know I shouldn't ask you for money. But at the same time, I can't accept not coming to you. I've done too much to arrange our meeting. I don't think we have a way back!

If I refuse to see you, it means it was all for nothing. I hate to refuse to come to you, I did everything I could. Now I want you to help me. I think it's okay if I ask you to help me. Of course, I understand that maybe you have no feelings for me, or maybe you are not interested in our meeting. I understand that the amount of money is too large. I know that, and that makes it harder for me to ask you. But at the same time, anyone can be in my conditions. Now I can only do one thing. I just have to say, I'm never coming to you. But I don't want to say that because I want to meet you. That's why I have to be honest, I need your help. Of course, I understand that I should not do this. But I'm an honest man. I'm ashamed to ask you to help me, but life is a complicated thing, anything can happen. Of course, it's up to you whether you want to help me or not.

Please forgive me for my words. I say that because I'm desperate. I don't have much time. I need to pay 755 usd before August 20 otherwise I will lose the money I paid. I have not been able to assess my strength, and all my efforts have been in vain. I understand that the amount of money is too much for you. I didn't want to ask you. I can do everything myself. My loneliness has made me strong. I've always lived by my own efforts, I've always relied on myself. I very rarely asked anyone to help me. But now I'm not alone and I have you xxxxxx! So I'm asking you to help me. I'm ashamed to talk about it. But I don't see any other way.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your love Darya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Hi my xxxxxxx!

I'm glad that you answered me... I'm glad that I was not mistaken in my choice and found a man like you! I'm glad you decided to help me... You're a real man! I promise you will never regret it. I hope I can thank you properly with a kiss when we're together. I promise you!!! I promise.?????

I was a lot nervous about having to ask you for help. I thought you were going to answer me or not??? I was embarrassed to ask you to help me. I was afraid you might misunderstand me. I can see now that you really have sincere feelings for me. It's so nice when there is a man who can always help his woman. You know? I haven't felt this way in a long time. It's so nice when someone really needs you. When there's someone who cares about you...

I'm sorry that right now I can't call you and convey the emotions that overwhelm me. But I think it's not so scary, because soon we'll be talking in person. Really?

I feel much better now. Now I'm not worried that I won't be able to come to you. It's all thanks to you xxxxxx!!!
I think right now I need to visit a Bank branch and see how I can get your help. I also want to call the Agency and let them know that I'll be ready to make the payment soon.

I wish I could tell you more, but I don't have much time. I'll finish my letter here.

Your loving Darya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya Klimova; <daryamisslove@fremom.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi my love, xxxxxx!

Sorry I couldn't answer you yesterday. It took me a while to sort out the bank. I hope you understand?

Yesterday I visited the bank. I told a bank employee that I was going to go to my fiance. I said that for this I need to receive a money transfer so that I can pay for the tickets.

A bank employee suggested that I use the MoneyGram money transfer system. He said that it will be much faster and more convenient for us. The bank official said that this method of money transfer is very popular among people from all over the world. He said that if we use MoneyGram, I can get the money in a few hours. Can you imagine?

Just in case, I asked a bank employee what do I need for this? He explained everything in detail to me.

In order for you to send your help to me, you need to know the following information about me:

1) Name: Darya. 2) Surname: Klimova. 3) The country: Russia. 4) City: Kolomna. 5) Street Gagarina. 6) The house 7. 7) Postal code 140404.

A bank employee said that MoneyGram branches operate around the world. Can you imagine !? He said that you can easily find and find out about it on the Internet.

I want to trust a bank employee because he seemed to me to be a very experienced employee. His words gave me confidence.

I love you xxxxxxx .... I can not imagine my life without you ...

Can not wait for your reply…

Your Darya

..... given address Московская обл., Коломна г., Гагарина ул. 7, 140408

.... her "Homeaddress" is the technical Investmentbureau in Kolomna ..... busy busy....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:38 pm

..... she's playing of Time and makes of daft .... I've told her which Passport we want from her ..... seems she must look for a Workshop ...... this Forms we've used on the beginning of RS and its always nice to see the Reaction when one bring them on the Table .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

Hi xxxxxxx!

I can understand what you're saying. I was also told at the Bank that something similar to what you're telling me. I'm not going to argue with you. I want us to settle this peacefully. I don't want to fill out these stupid forms. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It'll be easier for me to send you my passport. But first I wanted to clarify which passport you want to see. I have a passport of a citizen of Russia and a passport that I did for a trip to Turkey last year ( passport) Which one should I send you? What passport you have to show in the MG.... ???

I hope you succeed, and you can help me. I'm really uncomfortable in front of you because I can't come to you on my own. I'm ashamed that I can't pay for the trip myself. I'm so excited and I think it's gonna be okay and we're finally gonna meet you. I can't imagine my life without you. I live only with thoughts of our meeting. Now my life finally has meaning. I love you! Now you're the most precious thing in my life.... I don't believe I'll be with you soon. Tell me this isn't a dream and I'll soon be the happiest girl on the planet. I'm so happy that you didn't leave me in a difficult situation and decided to help me. You're a real man! I am happy that I made such a choice for myself! I promise you that you will never regret ever having met me. I am ready to give you all my love and tenderness, when we finally get together....

Darya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:39 pm

.... I'm not rude :oops: :oops: :oops: :mad: .... only tit for tat

Hi xxxxxxx!

I have never played with you. I have always been serious about you. But your letter seemed a little rude to me. I don't need a rude man. My ex was rude to me and I would not want to repeat this sad experience. I have no problem sending you a photo of my passport. But if I send you my passport, I would also like to see one of your documents. I think it will be fair right? Marina warned me not to send you my passport. But I said that you are a good person and I trust you, so I will do it for you. I will send you my passport as a sign of my devotion. But remember that you too must send me one of your documents. Waiting for your reply ..

Darya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:47 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: she have taken my :spank: :spank:

Hi xxxxxxx!

I always keep my promises. But I didn’t like that you were rude to me and I had to defend myself. I really want our meeting and I really need your help. I hope that after you see my passport your attitude towards me will change. Waiting for your reply ..

Darya

..... no IP traceable

scan 1236.jpg

.... its (normally) not necessary to check this Passport. As we can see: on Sunday was her Familyname still "Klimova" ..... now its "Bagrestova" ..... Question: Did she got married the last 2 Days????????

..... Pic is Nonsense; B-day don't match with the Date of issue; she pretend to come from Kolomna (Oblast Moscow) but this Passport is a Mix of Archangelsk and Rep. Dargestan ... Town not necessary to tell here but I know the Passport authority

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:50 pm

xxxxx, what's going on? What do you dislike about my passport? My maiden name is Klimova. But I replaced my surname at age 27 because we legalized marriage. But the first passport was issued to me at the age of 20. What is so strange here? I did not grumble or complain. I just defended myself and again I do not like your tone. Where did all the words about love go? Why did you change your attitude towards me? If you do not want our meeting, tell me directly about it. But I will not humble myself in front of you and prove to you my surname or something else!

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aleksandra Timofeeva; <aleksandra.tim@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:10 pm

....... from my DLB-Mailaccount today.

I already sent you a letter .. But you still have not answered me! Why? Aren't you interested in talking to me? You didn’t like my photo? Perhaps you did not have time to answer? I don’t know ... I’m not sure that you received my previous letter so I decided to write to you again ...

20190414-11241.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <krav.olga37@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Olga.

Received: from [188.162.43.136] (port=16700 helo=dcswcop) by job.jobarnesonline.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: Olia <krav.olga37@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:00:14 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-20190103-11987.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:45 pm

....... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good day. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [188.162.43.136] (port=11354 helo=bksyr) by job.jobarnesonline.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: Olgunia <krav.olga37@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 00:32:08 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-20190103-11986.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:04 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.

Received: from [178.176.175.93] (port=60731 helo=ajiluyb) by job.jobarnesonline.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: Olia <krav.olga37@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:53:19 +0400

MF-GNOC-PF-20180418
MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-20190103-11987.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”