It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Eliza; <elizavuokyz83@yandex.com/lizok.hotoka@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizaveta; <lizok.hotoka@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! It is pleasant to me to receive your letter again! How are you?! How is your mood!? How did your day begin?! I hope that your day began with good mood! I am glad that we with you knew each other better! It is pleasant to me to learn about you new every day! I am glad that we with you have a mutual understanding of each other! I consider that it is very important and plays a large role in the relations! Do you agree with me?! Yesterday I spent remarkable evening. It was cheerful to spend time with my acquaintances. We watched film: Anna. xxxxxx, I want that you knew that I want to have serious relations! I do not want that to me treated as the beautiful picture or a beautiful doll! Bothered me that most of men thinks of beautiful women that they have no feelings! It's not true! Each woman has feelings, it does not depend on appearance! xxxxxx, you know that my last relations brought me only pain and suffering! I do not want to have more these unpleasant feelings with which there is no wish to live! I do not want that to me treated as a thing! I want simple women's happiness which the beloved can present! I want to make a right choice, on for the rest of the life! I want that with me there was always nearby a beloved who will love me such what I am, with all my positive and negative traits of character! I do not want to live last mistakes! I want to live in the present day! I know that I only in other country can make it! Communicating with you, I understand how the Russian men strongly differ from you! The Russian men are not able to appreciate the woman! The Russian men think that the woman is a thing which can use and throw out! But you are absolutely another! In you I see absolutely another, I see in you the real man with whom it is possible to feel heat and care which only the loving man can give! xxxxxx, I do not want that at us with you was secrets from each other! You agree!? I have from you no secrets! I want that between us there was a trust and understanding! I trust you! If I did not trust you, then I would not begin to open so in what I test, to tell you my thoughts! You understand!? I hope that you also trust me and you understand me and my thoughts! Trust and honesty in the relations it is very important! I hope that you understand it and you appreciate! Yesterday on the way to movie theater, I told my acquaintance that I got acquainted with you and that we have with you a great communication! My acquaintance was glad to hear that I got acquainted with you! My acquaintance had many questions about you! My acquaintance asked me: whether I spoke with you by phone. I told what we with you did not tell by phone yet. My friend told me that it is possible to communicate online by means of the Skype program. Do you have skype? If you have skype, then give me your address Skype. Tomorrow I will install skype. My acquaintance promised me to help to install skype. I told that you are a nice man that you have a good character that I like to communicate with you! My acquaintance asked me whether I spoke to my mother about communication with you. My acquaintance knows that I have with mother good relations that we with mother as girlfriends. My acquaintance trusts in ours with you continuation of the relations! xxxxxx, I want to know that you think of it!? I want to know your thoughts! It is important for me! I hope that you will not leave this important question without answer! xxxxxx, I will finish my letter, I was tired today. I wish you good mood! I wait for your answer! Elizaveta

........ no IP traceable

IMG-6184.jpg

IMG-6376.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! How are you?! How is your mood? How did your day begin?! I hope that you have a good mood today! I have a good mood today! Today at my familiar birthday. Today my acquaintance is 35 years old. My acquaintance will note birthday. Tonight after work I will go to visit to it. I thought long ago over what to give a gift to my acquaintance, I consulted on girlfriends that can be presented. I bought my acquaintance the gift certificate according to which she will be able to buy the clothes which were pleasant to it in clothing store. I think my acquaintance my gift has to be pleasant. Today I will leave work earlier, I asked for leave at the chief at work. xxxxxx today I tried to install skype, my friend helped me. When we from my acquaintance installed skype, the chief approached us. When he saw that we install skype, he began to shout. My chief at work told that if once again sees that we install foreign programs, and we use the Internet in own purposes, then he will dismiss us! I was upset!!! It is very a shame to me before my familiar friend that so turned out! I cannot find to myself the place from thoughts that I could do much harm to my familiar friend! It is a pity that it did not turn out to communicate via skype. I so wanted to see and hear you! Sorry that did not turn out! Give me your mobile phone number. I want to call to you. It will be pleasant to me to hear your voice! There is my mobile phone number: 79226347321. Call to me I will be glad to speak with you! xxxxxx, I have a great desire to communicate to you in the real world! It would be remarkable to make walk together, to sit in cafe, to eat ice cream. It would allow us with you much to talk and know each other still better. xxxxxxx, you would go to ride a bike with me? It would be cheerful to spend day together! That you think!? xxxxxx, I want to warn you that you did not worry if you do not receive my answer at once. Sometimes I will have no opportunity to answer you immediately! Communication gives me great our pleasure with you! From the date of ours with you acquaintances, I constantly think of you. I always try to check my mail as soon as possible to read your letter! It is interesting to me to read your letters! It is interesting to me to communicate with you! xxxxxx I will finish my letter! I still need to buy flowers and to catch the bus. Till tomorrow! I wish you good mood! I wait for your answer! Elizaveta

........ no IP traceable

IMG-7384.jpg

IMG-7848.jpg

...... 79226347321 ...... МегаФон ...... Челябинская область :applause: :applause: :applause:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eliza; <elizavuokyz83@yandex.com/lizok.hotoka@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! There was a wonderful evening, we well celebrated birthday of my acquaintance. On birthday it was cheerful, I met old acquaintances whom I did not see long ago (since study at school). My acquaintance celebrated birthday in cafe. After a congratulation and gifts, there were many cheerful competitions. I send you a photo that you could see. xxxxxx when you celebrate birthday, you stage some amusing contests!? Then there were dances. I danced much because I like to dance, but when turned on the music for slow dances, I sat down at a table because I have nobody was to dance. I looked a jaundiced eye at my friends who danced with their men. With me men tried to dance, invited to dance, but I refused their invitation because they were drunk, and I saw how they stuck to other women who were during the holiday. It is a pity that I could not invite you to go together with me to a holiday. Would you go together with me to birthday? xxxxxx why you did not give me your phone number? Write me your phone number that I could call to you! I want to hear your voice! xxxxxx though we communicate with you a little and saw each other only on a photo, but you are nice to me as the man! I like to communicate with you, it is interesting to me with you, something in you attracts me to you! I cannot still understand that! You differ from other men! I like the fact that you are interested about me! That you answer my questions that you tell about you! It is interesting to me to recognize you! xxxxxxx, you are an interesting man! The only thing for what I regret that we with you are on distance from each other! But I am not upset because I know that you think of me! Do you think of me? It is so pleasant when you have a person who thinks of you to which you are interesting! Do you think of me?! I am interesting to you!? It is interesting to you to recognize me and my inner world!? xxxxxxx, answer me my questions! It is very important to me to know answers to my questions! I need to go! I will finish my letter! I wish you good mood!!! I wait for your answer! Elizaveta

........ no IP traceable

IMG-8954.jpg

IMG-8957.jpg

IMG-8961.jpg

IMG-8964.jpg

IMG-8967.jpg

..... she wrote yesterday:

...... I have a good mood today! Today at my familiar birthday. Today my acquaintance is 35 years old. My acquaintance will note birthday. Tonight after work I will go to visit to it. I thought long ago over what to give a gift to my acquaintance, I consulted on girlfriends that can be presented. I bought my acquaintance the gift certificate according to which she will be able to buy the clothes which were pleasant to it in clothing store......

.... I was wondering why all Pics have such a funny Form. In the last Pic we've the answer. All Pics are trimmed and by the last Pic they forgot it. In the last Pic we've three Hinte where Pics are taken.

.... up right we've:

Клуб Болеро - Ресторан ∙ Караоке-клуб ∙ Ночной клуб - Nightclub "Bolero in Kharkiv/UKR
Юбилейный просп., 56, Харьков, Украина

.instagram.com/bolero_club_kharkov/

https:/ /vk.com/club_bolero_kharkiv

.... down right we've:

78.ua.com

.... its the Entertainment Portal from Kharkiv

.78.com.ua/

..... and we've:

©TonyTrump.com ....... this lead as to АНТОН КОЗЫРЬ ФОТОГРАФ .... he lives in Kharkiv/UKR

.... he started his Career in 2011 and was for 3,5 years on the Beginning 5 Days the Week the professional Photographer of the Nightclub "Bolero"

http:/ /tonytrump.com/

.... when we count now 1+1 together .... Pics and RPO her vk.com ..... then we see that ALL Pics have this Labels from the last Pic and all Pics are taken 21.10.2014

...... so we're back to the RPO and Time for Question, also when Chapter could be over ....

ImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <burt75418131fn@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:21 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german .... stinks already after new Emailaddy

Hello, my name is Natalya !! How are you feeling this year?!? I really wanted to chat with you. I am now sending a photograph so you can look at me ... I have been living in this world for almost 35 years old .. I think you are a serious person .. But I would like to know you. I just report that I need a man who is ready for a long term relationship! Who wants a serious relationship and knows exactly what he wants .. I didn't like just a flirt or a virtual relationship !!! I really liked a real relationship !!! I didn't want to waste my time in vain. Tell me about your interests! If our goals are the same and you have the same feeling, I look forward to receiving your reply! I ask you to send your photo! Natalya

Received: from [45.135.187.135] (helo=45.134.22.33) by yundex.pw with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Schillernd <burt75418131fn@yandex.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 01:02:36 +0300

TMFB
Legaco Networks B.V.
Rene Huntelerslag
Nijenrode 3
8226TH
Lelystad
NETHERLANDS

Yzu-Ej-Yiw2-R8.jpg

Эмилия Полякова/Emiliya Polyakova from Чайковский/Россия

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/emiliya-polyakova-chaykovskiy-470176730.html

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id470176730

https:/ /vk.com/id470176730 .... from July 2018 ... always same Ad and really pointless

https:/ /vkpeople.com/id470176730

https:/ /ua-vk.ru/user/uaid470176730

Юлия Тарусова/Yuliya Tarusova from Ижевск/Россия

https:/ /ua-vk.ru/user/uaid200240240

https:/ /vk.com/id200240240 .... same pointless AD & Profile from 2018

https:/ /vklook.ru/user200240240/

https:/ /vkpage.com/id200240240

https:/ /elot.ru/profile/200240240

Сагынгали Каспаков/Sagyngali Kaspakov - 44 года, Казахстан, Алматы

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id3663874

https:/ /vk.com/id3663874

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <frau4dama@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:44 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german with the same Pic

Hello
I think you are surprised by my letter
but it would be nice to meet you
and get to know you better, i guess you don't mind dating
My name is natalia
I'm 36
I'll send you a photo, I hope I'm sweet to you
I look forward to your reply Natalya

Received: from [61.132.87.130] (port=55884 helo=195.54.167.153)
Reply-To: Natalia <frau4dama@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:00:26 +0300
X-EN-OrigIP: 61.132.87.130

wuxi-wuxi-moden-edu-tech-center
Wuxi Modern educational Tech. Center
CHINANET-JS-WX Hostmaster
No.3,Jiankang Road
Wuxi 214001
China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <frau4dama@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:53 pm

....... from 419-Spam in german

Good Morning
I think you are surprised by my letter
but it would be nice to meet you
and get to know you better, i guess you don't mind dating
My name is natalia
I'm 36
I'll send you a photo, I hope I'm sweet to you
I look forward to your reply Natalya

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [148.235.154.164])
Reply-To: Natalia <frau4dama@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 05:44:27 +0300

Uninet S.A. de C.V.
MX-USCV4-LACNIC
GESTION DE DIRECCIONAMIENTO UNINET
AV. INSURGENTES SUR, 3500, TORRE TELMEX COL. PEÑA POBRE
14060 - TLALPAN - CX
Mexico

76hhsu-WWY42-WD.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <burt75418131fn@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:55 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Good day!! how is your life?!? I would like to get to know you ... Do you have current picture? My age is already 35 years old ... I am looking for a reliable companion in life! Suddenly it's you ?? Tell me about your hobbies. Do you like wildlife ??? I am very happy to stay in the forest or in the mountains ... I would like to meet an interesting partner with whom life will be better and will open up with new faces !! If you think we can make a couple, I look forward to hearing from you .. And suddenly we have a lot in common, and life has not introduced us to us for nothing !! Tell me about your hobbies. And of course don't forget to send a photograph .. Natalya

Received: from [45.133.193.143] (helo=45.133.193.149) by yundex.pw with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: suss <sama9nata@yandex.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 08:05:51 +0300

EstNOC-Iceland
EstNOC-Global
Ego Ennok
Keflavik
Sudurnes
Island

VApo-HIq-Ze-Tw.jpg .... mirrored Pic

Woyd-Ik6-NY4-M.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”