It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katya; <personvipulia@outlook.com/tatynasswwww222@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:46 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hi, I am writing to you because I am lonely! And I'm in search of the second half. I am writing to you from the cold country of Russia.
Do you have such moments when you are lonely? If you want to communicate with me write me this in a letter to me! I will wait for an answer from you !!!

Received: from [178.176.174.205] (helo=wudjs) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: JenniferL <personvipulia@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 22:12:32 +0400

MF-GNOC-PF-20180418
Volga Branch of PJSC MegaFon 178.176.160.0/19
MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC45637.jpg

....... already busy in the Scene since December 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: N. N.; <personvipulia@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:49 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :disagree:

Your message was not to personvipulia@outlook.com delivered because the address was not found or can not receive e-mails.
The response from the remote server is:
550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable. [ VE1EUR01FT033.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:27 am

Not really sure what's real or fake? :thinking:

iprofiles.ru/elena-lebedeva/204979126/
Лебедева Елена, Йошкар-Ола - Elena Lebedeva Yoshkar-Ola
over 30 photos

vk.com/id204979126
Elena Lebedeva (Bykova)
Birthday: November 13
Current city: Joshkar-Ola
over 70 photos

mirtesen.ru/people/554288274/blog/46114492645
ЕЛЕНА ЛЕБЕДЕВА

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:42 am

i04.fotocdn.net/s111/43c21afbbadd768d/gallery_m/2503921631.jpg
Олеся, Новосибирск - Olesiya Novosibirsk

ilikeyou.com/en/user/5273903/
Irbis
48, female, Minatare

bimeon.ru/en/profile/175915/
Veronica - Вероника
Region: Tatarstan
City: Kazan
I want to find: A
man for creating a long and serious relationship based on love and trust.
About myself:
I am a widow, I have an adult daughter. I live alone in a country house. I go in for sports, I love to travel, read books, cook and learn new places.

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:45 am

luxembourg.singles.dating/profile?token=1000265622&language=chinese_simplified
Anastasiya
Location Kazan, Tatarstan republic, Volga, Russian Federation Status
Divorced
Age 47, Female, 5'8" (173 cm) Seeking Male
Intentions Casual Dating

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

.... I know that she's from Yola and I've read also about this name and mirtensen.ru but as long as she have given a wrong Emailaddress ...... its all for nothing and not worth to shredder the head. :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:51 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hi, I am writing to you because I am lonely! And I'm in search of the second half. I am writing to you from the cold country of Russia.
Do you have such moments when you are lonely? If you want to communicate with me write me this in a letter to me! I will wait for an answer from you !!!

Received: from [188.162.43.118] (helo=ydspf) by server60.topliv.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91)
Reply-To: AtkinsonJ <personvipulia@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 13:11:18 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC56432.jpg

.... seems that Mail is gone now

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

..... with the same Text and last Pic again in my 419-Spamfolder today.

Received: from pavlh (unknown [178.176.174.50])
Reply-To: StellaMax <personvipulia@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 02:02:08 +0400

MF-GNOC-PF-20180418
Volga Branch of PJSC MegaFon 178.176.160.0/19
MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Просто Юлия; <personvipulia@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:10 pm

....... finally from 419...... Emailaddy & Katya don't match anyway :-? :-? :-?

Здравствуйте, xxxxxxx.

Hello my friend!!!
I am very glad that you answered me, I was waiting for your letter and I am very pleased to meet you :)
I think that in the course of our acquaintance we can be good friends, I really want this very much :)
It is very interesting for you to write my letter and I hope to get to know you better in your letters.
About your life? About your hobbies? Why are you looking for your life partner? And about many other things !!!
I think that our acquaintance will be interesting for the two of us !!!
I am glad to write you my letter and I hope it will be mutual. I really hope that this is mutual!
As you understand, I am looking for a soul mate, my life partner !!!
I'm looking for a man who can be trusted. Who loved me and respected. Since respect for each other and trust is the most important thing in a relationship. Do you also think? It is very interesting to me:)
I want my man to be kind, gentle and love me. So that I feel in safe hands as if behind a stone wall.
You know, I sometimes feel lonely and I want a man next to me, whom I will love !!!
When you come home from work and your loved one is always waiting for you. And you only live for him and for the sake of relationships with him.
I often get bored at home alone, and in these moments you realize that you are missing a loved one.
And you live in hope that you will soon find your love and you will have a family. Do you also get bored when you're alone?
I want to tell you in my letter that I am looking for a serious relationship, since I want to create my own family and be loved by a woman !!!
I hope that our acquaintance with you will help us to know each other better!
Now I want to tell you a little about myself and my character, since it would be better for us to meet you !!!
I am very cheerful, energetic and cheerful girl, with a good sense of humor and romantic character. And I am always pleased when I can cheer up my close people !!!
I am also an open person in my heart and my friends all know it !!!! I am always pleased to talk with a person and get to know him better
I am very interested to know you, because I think that you are a good friend and a pleasant interlocutor :)
I live in the city of Kazan in Russia.
I hope that the distance between us will not interfere with our friendship and we will remain friends with you.
As you already know my name is and I am 40 years old, my birthday is September 17, 1978. I will turn 41 :-)
I really want to find my other half, because I'm lonely. And I do not have enough male heat !!!
I am not married and I have no children! I am a free girl !!!
I hope you can also tell about yourself in your letter so that I have more ideas about you !!!
I ask you all these questions in my letter, because I want to know whether you are really open for further relations?
Because it is very important for me !!! Since I am looking for a serious relationship !!!!
I really want to be your friend. I can tell you for sure that I am open to relationships, and I want to continue to meet with you.
Now I will finish the letter.
I will look forward to hearing from you tomorrow and I hope you will write to me!
I will really wait for your letter !!! Katya!

--
С уважением,
Катя
mailto:personvipulia@outlook.com

....... IP shows Microsoft

..... 7 Minutes later she send me the same letter once more.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Здравствуйте, xxxxxx.
:sick: :sick: :sick: :pee: :pee: :pee: :pee:
Hello my friend!!!
Today it is a great happiness for me to see your letter and my mood increased by 100 percent !!! :)
It is very nice for me that you write to me and give me your attention.
You have no idea how glad I am that you answered my humble letter !!!!!
And indeed it is very interesting for me to read your letter. Because you and I have not met yet and our first letters should be remembered by us for a long time.
After all, the acquisition of a new friend is already a big event in life. All this is new to me because I first meet a man on the Internet.
You know, I am currently working in the field of sales of economic equipment in a small company in our city.
My specialty is at work "shop manager" where I sell home appliances (TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other products).

I like my work very much and I am always responsible at work.
In our city it is very difficult to find a good job at this time, for a long time I could not find work in my city !!!
But time passed and I found myself a job in this company.
Kazan city is not very big, I love my city very much, and I will always love. I lived here for a very long time, and now this is my homeland!
My city is at a distance of 717 kilometers from Moscow!
I work from 9:00 to 17:00. How many hours a day do you work?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance !!!
To be honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my other half.
A man with whom I can build a beautiful love story. Build a serious relationship. In general, my intentions to find my love are very serious.
Since I have long been without my second half. And the most important thing for a person is to find his other half.
And to know true love. Because true love is the brightest and purest feeling on earth. For many reasons, I can not find my love in my city and indeed in Russia. I can not live with a man of Russian character.
Since love is the only heat and fire that does not freeze in this cold world.
Understand with these words, I tried to describe all that was going on in my heart!
This is my inner world, my secrets and my deepest desires. I tell this to few people and now I don’t know why I decided to tell you this.
Let it be the first steps to our acquaintance with you. You know now when I am writing this letter to me it became easier and not so lonely and sad anymore.
But you probably are interested not only in my inner world, but in the way I look and my vital interests.
Gradually, I will tell you everything, but from you I also want to know everything about your life.
I have been looking for a partner in my life for a long time and felt very lonely all these days. I really want to find a man with whom I can live all my life in peace and love !!! And I am happy now that I have such a wonderful friend like you!
You know, I always tried to keep the best in my heart, and even in my whole life I did not say a harsh word to anyone!
It is very important that a man respect a woman, and I, if I live with a man, I will definitely be the perfect second half !!!
Everyone must be looking for love !!! Maybe a year, maybe a day, but love should be the most important part in every family !!!
You think so?
I am sad a little, but I must finish this letter now, but I will write to you tomorrow. Also write me back. I'm really looking forward to your letter !!! And also I will be very happy to see your photo!
Sincerely your new friend Katya !!!

--
С уважением,
Катя
mailto:personvipulia@outlook.com

....... IP shows Microsoft

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:36 pm

..... she send me the same Letter from the Afternoon once more.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <tatynasswwww222@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:47 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

good mood tuesday. I will be glad to meet you by correspondence.
how are you? How is your health ?
My name is Tatyana. I am 45 years old .
I am sending you a photo. if you are interested in me. then I will be glad to read your answer. I want to create a serious relationship.
Tatiana

Received: from xn--user--yxe8a ([77.40.3.54])
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 18:13:45 -0800 (PST)

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <tatynasswwww222@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I'm glad to see your answer! And I thank you for it. I was afraid that you would not answer me, because I live very far from you, in another country. But I hope we will not be intimidated by this distance. And we can correspond via the Internet, recognizing each other.
I live in the Russian city of Yaransk. I was born on December 25th. I am now 45 years old. And so I live here.
But to be honest, I am very lonely and difficult here without a loving heart. I live absolutely alone. I was a pupil of an orphanage. Of my relatives, I had an aunt, she lived in the city of Sochi. Now she is gone. 2008 took her away from me, she died. And in this world I am alone. Only there is my job and my friends.
I have not yet been married and have no children. I have not been married to a man here. but I don’t want to talk about it and stir up the past today.
Oh, I probably write too openly about myself. But I cannot hide something. I was brought up as an open and kind woman. I am used to seeing only good in people.
Yes, my thoughts just go and go. Are you tired of reading my letter? Then I will stop. I hope you are not disappointed with my letter. And you will answer me again. I will be glad to receive your photo. And I would be grateful if you would tell me about your family.

Happy Thursday)))

Nice to meet. Tatyana.

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([77.40.3.54])
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 15:06:39 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

1.jpg

2-F30-DCA3-F5-EE-4-D1-B-9-B00-DD96-BB5-E69-C1.jpg

...... Яранск -----> Йошкар-Ола: 1 ч 14 мин, 84 км

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:18 pm

.... Weather in Yaransk and Yola almost identically today .... so, she's right but her report leans more towards Yola :D

Hello my friend xxxxxx! glad to receive your answer. How are you doing? How
is your mood? the weather was naughty this morning - 12 C. but by the
evening it will go down to - 20 C. but frosty dressed nature in
amazing outfits. it is beyond words. need to see. I want to tell you
more about myself. I was brought up and raised in an orphanage near my
city. I finished 11 grades of school. And at the age of 17 she entered
the university to study as an accountant. I studied this for 1 year. I
finished my studies with honors. I also graduated from the university
with a medical degree. I am working now to sew clothes. I also have a
medical degree. I studied this for another 5 years. i am a
veterinarian i treat animals.
before I worked as a veterinarian. but
unfortunately our collective farm has been reduced. now I have to work
in a tailor shop to sew.
Earlier in childhood. The state gave me an
apartment. my aunt helped me a little. On weekends I like to walk
outside, usually I visit the countryside. it is fresh air, there is
also a forest nearby. my girlfriend is still coming to the village.
It's hard for me to be in the 4 walls of my apartment. I also love to
sit on the bench in the park and feed the pigeons. I also meet with my
girlfriends. I like to read. I prefer novels most of all. I love
listening to music: classics (Beethoven, Bach und Glinka); rok music
(mainly songs from the radio) and other directions. I play the guitar
myself. I'm certainly not a virtuoso))). I love to swim, dance, I love
skiing. I also draw a little. I will look forward to your reply. And I
hope to learn more about your life. I will also be glad to see your
photo. successful friday. until the next letter. Regards Tatyana.

Received: from [192.168.0.6] ([77.40.3.54])
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 16:08:46 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

1568-EBB0-D28-C-4-BB1-8-D05-CF559-B0-D04-C1.jpg

202-F0-F16-178-C-45-F7-9-F6-E-50-F1-CF786-F68.jpg

9-A46-E52-D-D8-F4-411-C-8-E63-6-AA6-A489-FEA9.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:22 pm

I have to park her in AIS. Something bothers me about the text. Doesn't sound like a typical scammer

.... Image .... 14.12.21

.... we can bring her back to the Big Boys

Return to “Russian scammers”