It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariya; <mariadoopsad@gmail.com/petrikovamariya588@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <mariyapetrova.mariya@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:06 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello. I am Mariya. Seeking a man age than me. I am 36 years old. I live in Russia. Seeking no money. I female, that there are many angry women in Russia. they want money and therefore replace men. But there are good women. Not all people are equal.
I want to say that these women act badly and God punished them for it. That's why you should not worry.
Tell me about you and send your photos.

Received: from wpuqd (unknown [178.176.174.98])
Reply-To: Mashenka <mariyapetrova.mariya@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 00:42:26 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC74397653.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:26 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello. I am Mariya. Seeking a man age than me. I am 36 years old. I live in Russia. Seeking no money. I female, that there are many angry women in Russia. they want money and therefore replace men. But there are good women. Not all people are equal.
I want to say that these women act badly and God punished them for it. That's why you should not worry.

Received: from cbmlzn (unknown [178.176.174.98])
Reply-To: Masha <mariyapetrova.mariya@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:52:27 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Hey xxxxxx, how are you? Got your message and realized that you, like me, were interested in dating.
I 'll be very happy about that. I like to meet and communicate with new interesting people. I hope, you too.
I will tell you briefly about myself: I am 36 years old, I hope age does not embarrass you.
I live in Kostroma and I work as a pediatrician doctor at a children 's hospital. I love animals and children.
I understand that we are far from each other, but I am sure that the distance will not interfere with our communication, because in correspondence you can learn a lot about a person.
I want to meet a caring and kind man from Europe and leave my country forever.
If you don 't mind, I 'll send my photos to make it easier for you to imagine who you 're talking to.
I hope for your answer.
Mariya

.... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
how are you? Again, I am pleased to receive your answer :)
I am very glad that I met.
yes xxxxxxx, I like sports. I really like skating. I used to visit the rink often. but now I work a lot and I have little time for this.
you interested me :) and I would like to know more about you ..
I told you a little about me
I want to tell about myself again in more detail. I am 36 years old. I was born on March 3. my height is 165 and my weight is 48.
I live in Russia, in a small village, it is almost 150 km from the big city of Kostroma.
Almost 1900 people live in my village. I live alone in a private house. I also have a garden where I grow vegetables. I like to clean up the garden. My mother taught me this.
I want to tell a little about my family.
Unfortunately, my parents are no longer alive.
I also have no children.
I want to tell you that I was abroad only 1 time. 2 years ago I visited Germany the city of Bremen.
I lived there with a man for half a year, and then I left him. he began to treat me badly and cheated on me with other German women.
I was upset and left him. I do not want to remember this. It hurts me to remember.
I hoped that he would be with me all his life, and I wanted to marry him in the future, but he betrayed me. and now I want to try again to find a kind and caring man from Europe and get married.
I am 36 years old and I want to start a new happy life soon. for me
it is desirable that the man was older than me.
xxxxxx, tell me a little about you. What do you like?
Send me some of your photos. I will be glad to see them.
Tell me a little about you and your lifestyle, and your family.
in Russia it is very difficult to find a good man. you probably heard about men from Russia?
They treat women badly and like to drink a lot of alcohol.
I will wait for your letter. Mariya!

....... no IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:07 pm

... I told her already 2x about my Hobbies, this comes when one don't read Mail

Hi xxxxxx! I am glad to receive your letter again.
how are you doing today ? how do you spend time today please tell me.
yes xxxxxx, I understand that you are not from Europe. but it does not bother me.
It seems to me that if we had a general walk, we would not be bored. you and I could find a common topic for conversation.
During our meeting I really liked you. I feel that you are kind and caring.
I want to ask you, do you want me to come to you and spend your vacation with you? my vacation begins after 4 days and he will last 30 days. I understand if you can’t get a vacation in 4 days. can i come to you and check into
a hotel? and we could meet there and talk about everything in person.
it seems to me that you are kind and caring, and therefore I am not afraid to go to you. What do you think about this? nothing keeps me in Russia. after death, my parents changed my outlook on life and I would like to leave Russia forever.
From childhood, I dreamed of leaving Russia and living in Europe. there are terrible laws and people get small salaries trying to survive.
what do you think? could we start a new life together?
maybe I'm in a hurry? but I really liked you.
xxxxxx, you and I haven't talked about hobbies yet. I wonder what hobbies do you have?
I love to cook very much. I mainly cook well
dishes from Russian cuisine.
xxxxxx, do you like to cook? Tell me please.
I’m also interested to know what kind of music you listen to?
I mainly listen to pop.
I mainly listen to such singers as Maksim, Madonna, M.Jakson, like how the bands Serebro, Nightwish sing.
I hope my letter is not too big? the fact is that I want to tell more about me. I also want to receive a detailed
letter about you.
I want to send you my photos again. I am also looking forward to your photos.
I am at work now. I hope you write to me soon.
I'll be waiting for your letter. Mariya!

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:43 pm

Hi xxxxxx. it’s a great joy for me to see your letter again. I am in a good mood today. How are you? I hope you are doing well.
yes xxxxxx, I heard about American football, but few people play it in Russia. we have regular football. Yes, sport fishing is also common here.
as I already told you that my vacation will begin soon and I think we could arrange a meeting. my vacation begins
after 3 days and it will last 30 days. I am very glad if you meet me. but still I have a little fear. I already told you about a former man. and I want to tell you more about my relationship with a German man. 2 years ago I met a man from Germany. his name is Franz. he seemed kind and caring to me. He invited me to Germany to spend time with him and get to know each other personally. I immediately told him that I do not have money for the trip. I am not a rich woman and I have never been abroad. he said that there was no problem. and that he will help me with the trip. I was naive and agreed. Now I recall that a trip to Germany used to cost about 295 euro. he sent me the money. I filled out all the necessary documents and went to him. we met and were very happy to see each other. but he soon began to sleep with another woman, but he did not admit it. he lied to me. started to insult me. and I decided to leave him. I cried for a long time. but I found the strength to forget him.
After this story, I did not have a serious relationship.
Unfortunately in my country, Russia, many men drink a lot of alcohol and beat women. I do not like it. that's why I decided to look for a man abroad. I hope that I can quickly find a worthy man. I want to start a serious relationship with a man as soon as possible since I am tired of being alone. I’m even ready to leave Russia right now.
I'm tired of everything here. I was betrayed constantly. now my parents are dead and nothing holds me here.
xxxxxx, I will be glad and I will be very pleased if you will say nice words to me. do you like me?
I'm finishing writing you a letter. I will wait for your letter, and I ask you to send me your photos as well.
I kiss you.
Mariya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:42 pm

xxxxx, I believe you and I am glad that I met you in my life. I trust you completely. I feel that you will treat me
well when I come to you. I feel that you are a kind and caring man and I know that you will love me and respect me. soon my vacation begins and I am happy to spend a vacation with you so that we personally get to know each other.
Today, before work, I visited a travel agency and found out everything in detail. I found out what you need for a trip to you. They explained to me that I must draw up some documents, this is a visa, a foreign passport, medical insurance in case of illness. This set of documents costs 520 euro. soon I will receive a salary, but it
is only 210 euro.
I earn 210 euro for 1 month.
Now I do not have enough 310 euro for paperwork.
I'm sad. I do not know what to do. I would not want to
lose you.
we need to come up with something.
I miss you. write to me soon. your mariya!

image219.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi my precious. So you can’t help me with paperwork? I am very upset. I can’t handle it myself. my salary is only 210 euro per month. I do not want to lose you. but probably our meeting is only a dream. we can only dream of each other.
the bank will not give me a loan. the fact is that my salary is small. and therefore the bank will not approve me a loan. I also do not have rich friends. Yesterday I asked my aunt for help, but she cannot help me. her pension is small.
I don’t know what to do now. I do not want to lose you. please trust me and help me with the documents. I will heal to you right away. I am honest with you and meeting you is important to me. I want to spend a vacation with you so that we can get to know each other personally, and then we can plan our future. please write to me rather what you think about it. I do not want to lose you for 300 euro. your mariya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 02, 2020 3:55 pm

..... I've ask her why in Euro ....... very clever answer :applause: :applause: :applause:

I wrote you in Euro to make it clearer

...... Euro makes sense in USA and Russia ..... didn't know that this is the official currency there :-o :shock: :cool:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 03, 2020 1:36 pm

.... seems she's still "impressed" from my Euro" slaps ......

hi my sweet xxxxxx. I would like what do you think about the meeting? Now I have a desire to know each other personally

.... don't know but it seems here we've the Original with Location but by her Pic disturb me that the Heads are a little "twisted" and ....... how old is her Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <marypetriko@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 14, 2020 11:35 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german .... let's start another Round with her

Hi. I am Mariya. Seeking a man age than me. I am 36 years old. I live in Russia. Seeking no money.
I female, that there are many angry women in Russia. they want money and therefore replace men. But there are good women. Not all people are equal.

Received: from [178.176.174.241] (helo=ctmrmra) by mail.komtet.ru with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92.2)
Reply-To: Mariya <marypetriko@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 21:54:30 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
megafon.ru
Volzhsk
Mariy El
Russian Federation

IMG-DSC673432.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

MaryPetriko; <marypetriko@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Hi xxxxxx, how are you? I received your message and realized that you, just like me, are interested in meeting you.
I will be very glad about this. I like to meet and chat with interesting new people. I hope you too.
I’ll tell you briefly about myself: I’m 36 years old, I hope the age does not bother you.
I live in the city of Kostroma and I work as a pediatrician in a children's hospital. I love animals and children.
I understand that we are far from each other, but I’m sure that the distance will not interfere with our communication, because in correspondence you can learn a lot about a person.
I want to meet a caring and kind man from Europe and leave my country forever.
If you don’t mind, I’ll send my photos to make it easier for you to imagine who you are talking to.
I hope for your answer.
Mariya

.... no IP traceable

Kqd-HL1-Kuar8.jpg

m1-Xl-Ld52iy-E.jpg

ROAAAg-Ajpu-A-1920.jpg

W0-He1fth-A5c.jpg

z-CCg-Um-G8p-R8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

MaryPetriko; <marypetriko@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!
how are you? Again, I am pleased to receive your answer :)
I am very glad that I met.
I want to say that I sometimes sing when I'm bored. but I don’t have much experience.
you interested me :) and I would like to know more about you ..
I told you a little about me
I want to tell about myself again in more detail. I am 36 years old. I was born on March 3. my height is 165 and my weight is 48.
I live in Russia, in a small village, it is almost 150 km from the big city of Kostroma.
Almost 1900 people live in my village. I live alone in a private house. I also have a garden where I grow vegetables. I like to clean up the garden. My mother taught me this.
I want to tell a little about my family.
Unfortunately, my parents are no longer alive.
I also have no children.
I want to tell you that I was abroad only 1 time. 2 years ago I visited Germany the city of Bremen.
I lived there with a man for half a year, and then I left him. he began to treat me badly and cheated on me with other German women. I was upset and left him. I do not want to remember this. It hurts me to remember. I hoped that he would be with me all his life, and I wanted to marry him in the future, but he betrayed me. and now I want to try again to find a kind and caring man from Europe and get married.
I am 36 years old and I want to start a new happy life soon. for me
it is desirable that the man was older than me.
xxxxxx, tell me a little about you. What do you like?
Send me some of your photos. I will be glad to see them.
Tell me a little about you and your lifestyle, and your family.
in Russia it is very difficult to find a good man. you probably heard about men from Russia?
They treat women badly and like to drink a lot of alcohol.
I will wait for your letter. Mariya!

go-CV-Rw-Yq88.jpg

Kse-SVl-fzd-Q.jpg

NZPkukcyal-Y.jpg

w9qo-GWBku-Y0.jpg ..... nice Cosmetic products

Weh-Cu-CGJE.jpg

vgl4-NUIc-Bw.jpg

.... for what does she need in a children Hospital beauty creme products .... :silly: :disagree:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi. I am Mariya. Seeking a man age than me. I am 36 years old. I live in Russia. Seeking no money.
I female, that there are many angry women in Russia. they want money and therefore replace men. But there are good women. Not all people are equal.

Received: from wxrvi (unknown [178.176.174.241])
Reply-To: Manishka <marypetriko@yandex.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 04:30:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

IMG-DSC896784.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello I am Mariya. I am looking for a man who is older than me. I am 36 years old. i live in russia. I'm not looking for money.
I know that there are many bad women in Russia. they want money and therefore exchange men. But there are also good women. Not all people are the same.
I would like to say that these women act badly and God punishes them for it. You shouldn't worry about that.

Received: from shzmfho (unknown [178.176.174.89])
Reply-To: Maria <marypetriko@yandex.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 15:28:48 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Return to “Russian scammers”