It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Guzel Zamaleeva; <guzesweete@wmailo.ru/vikasw@wmailo.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Guzel; <guzesweete@wmailo.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm

..... now it becomes ridiculously....... she send also this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi my love xxxxxx. How are you? I am fine. Today I have a day off and I can rest from my work. The weather is good. What kind of weather do you have? Today I do household chores in the evening, I'll go to the cinema with my girlfriend. What are your plans? What will you do today? My love, I hope that soon my documents will be ready, and I can fly to you. I really miss you and want to see you as soon as possible. Writing letters is good, but they do not do everything that can be done in real life. I am very glad that we found each other and will meet soon. I always believed in miracles and now I believe that they happen in real life. I met my man, with whom I want to be rest of my life. My love, tomorrow I will contact the travel agency and find out how things are with the documents and when they will be ready. I will tell you the details of my flight so that you can meet me at your airport. My love, I have one serious question for you. I use the state bank that our president came up with. All my money is in my bank account. This is very convenient in Russia and gives some advantages. But there is one difficulty. The fact is that I can not use my bank and my credit cards in another country. Because of all the sanctions, I can only use them only in Russia. I'm afraid and do not want to carry cash with me on the plane. This is very risky. My love, I think that you, like any modern person, have a bank account? I have a request to you, can I transfer my money from my bank account to yours? When I come to you, you will give them to me. It will be much safer. I completely trust you, and I know that you will not deceive me and you will not be lost with my money. I do not want to sit on your neck when we meet, and for this I want that I have money, that would be enough for us. I want to have a good time when we meet and do not deny ourselves anything. I also want to arrange a small shopping in your country) In Russia, the clothes of fashionable world brands and designers cost 10 times expensive. My love, I hope you can help me with this? You are the person I trust 100. That's why I asked you that. My love, I still can not believe that soon, I can hug you and kiss you. This is all about what I think and I dream now. I'm very lonely without you, and I want to be near you. My love, now I will do make-up and get ready to go to the cinema. I will write to you tomorrow and report the news. Write to me too, do not forget me. I love you and miss you so much. Your Guzel.

IMG-001120-jpg.jpg

IMG-001154-jpg.jpg

IMG-00174-jpg.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:13 pm

.... typical Reaction of this crap with my Bank account. I've blasted her and she send this typical answer script

Hello my love xxxxxx. How are you doing? I'm good. Honey, I solve my problem. I open account in another bank which I can use in your country. I transferred all my money there and now I can fly to you. My love, I'm waiting for our soon meeting. Very soon we will be together. My love, tomorrow, when all the documents and the tickets will be in my hands, I will inform you the datails of my flight. I hope that there will be flights in the coming days. I am very glad that very soon all our dreams and fantasys become a reality. My love, what kind of weather do you have? What things I need to take? I don't want to take too much clothes because I want to buy everything I need in your country. Today I'll be at home. Now I will cook dinner. For dinner I will have salad with cucumbers and tomatoes and cooked chicken. When we are together, I will cook for you and you can try national Russian kitchen. My sweet I'm really glad that I met you, and very soon we will be together. I didn't even think that this could be. My sweet, I thank destiny that she has meet me with you, and we'll be together soon. Perhaps this is a reward for all my pain and suffering. I am very glad that I met you. I love you and miss you very much. I'll wait for your answer. Your Guzel.

..... its the same crap from here (08.11.2018):

Luiza; <snowflakewhite797@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?t=120702&start=30#p576717

...... no IP traceable

IMG-001254-jpg.jpg

IMG-001273-jpg.jpg

IMG-001292jpg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aida Shakirova; <manager@pegas-global.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:17 pm

------- ridiculously

Hello Mr. xxxxxx. My name is Aida Shakirova. I am manager of travel agency "PEGAS Touristik". I am personal manager of Guzel Zamaleeva and deal with preparation of documents, buy tickets, medical insurance etc.
You can see all the information about the trip Guzel Zamaleeva at this link: https:/ /pegas-global.ru/account/G3735232/GUZEL/ZAMALEEVA

If you have any questions you can always write me and ask all. I will always be happy to answer them.

Sincerely, PEGAS Touristik.
Aida Shakirova.

....... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Guzel Zamaleeva; <guzesweete@wmailo.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx. How are you doing? What are you going to do? Today I had a very difficult day. I got the SMS from the Bank and half day I spent there. My love, I have a bad news for you. I think that we will not be able to meet with you. All my documents are ready, tickets paid, but I had one problem. Because I recently shopped online and paid with my credit card on the Internet. I received an SMS notification today that my credit card is temporarily blocked and I should contact my Bank. I contacted Bank and learned that someone tried to steal my credit card info and use them. In this regard, the security service, blocked all my money that they would not steal them. I'm very glad that the new Bank works so well. If someone stole my money, I would not have endured it. I was asked to come into the office, that would provide information. I immediately went there. The Bank told me that when someone is trying to steal the money of their clients, they immediately block them. This often happens on the Internet. They asked me tell them information on what sites I used my credit card. I tell them all the information. The security service start investigation, so such cases are not repeated in the future. The investigation will last up to 30 days. If they find evidence of a crime, they will contact police that they is fined cheaters. Now I need to wait about 30 days when the Bank unblock my credit card and I get my money. It is the policy of the Bank and I can't change anything. Now my bank account and my credit card blocked and I can't pay the remaining money in travel Agency. The problem is, that need to pay the Agency about 440 dollars, that would take away all my documents and go to interview in embassy for my visa. I have already paid for the tickets and medical insurance. I have some cash, but not enough to pay in the rest in Agency. I am very upset now. I'm afraid that I cant come to you because of this, and I have no money to exist. I have done a lot for our meeting and spent a lot of money. I don't know what to do now. I called my best friends, but they left Russia holidays. It's too late, because my flight is on 10 August. I have already paid for the tickets and not be able to return the money or reschedule the flight. I don't know who else to ask for help. My love, I don't know what to do and I am ashamed to speak to you about it. But I have no other choice. My love, can you lend me 440 dollars that I paid the travel Agency and came to you? I'll come to you and when my credit card unlocks I give you back all money. I can paint you a notary paper , what would you be calmer. I'll send you a picture of my Bank, what would you yourself saw everything. I have money, but can't use them. My sweet, I don't know how you would react to my request, but I hope that you will understand me correctly. I hope all that you wrote to me was true and I am not indifferent to you. I hope that for you this meeting is important as it is for me. My love, I'll wait for your answer. Write to me. Your Guzel.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

IMG-001314-jpg.jpg

...... same Doc we've already 1:1 here:

Luiza Minnegalieva; <snowflakewhite797@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=120702&start=30#p576787

09.05.2019 .... from repobox
Adelina Fanilevna Byrankova; <dreamingflower08@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=120702&start=30#p592412

Anastasiya Rassokha; <anstrasshk@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=120702&start=60#p594332

IMG-001374-jpg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:59 pm

..... at the first, my "Friends" didn't say anything coz I blasted her only yesterday in two sentences. She's daft but not complete .... between the Lines she must have noticed that I know this Scenario and Doc already and I suggest her to come up with WU ...... no, she comes with "Manigram" ..... she talks about a other letter which is not from me

Hello my sweet xxxxxxx. How are you? I hope all is well with you. When I found out that my bank account was blocked, I was very upset. But when I read your letter, I was delighted. I am glad that we will be together soon. My dear, you really cannot send me money by bank transfer. I turned to the google search engine for this. I found there that there are money transfer systems Moneygram. Dear, I found out you can do this through the Manigram money transfer system. I was told that this is a very fast and reliable money transfer system. I hope that soon you will help me, and I will be able to fly to you without problems very soon. My love, ***Removed***, because all my thoughts are only about you and about your ***Removed***. I want to feel your ***Removed*** me every day. I took off ***Removed*** now because I want to ***Removed***. I hope that soon I will not have to ***Removed***, as we will ***Removed***. I want you to roughly ***Removed***! I look forward to the day of our meeting. My love, xxxxxx, please help me as soon as possible. I know we will be happy. I know that we will have many unforgettable memories. I want to fly to you as soon as possible! Very soon there will be my flight to you! My days are very long and boring without you. I want to feel the touch of your hands on my face. I love you more than anything, my dear xxxxxx. Dear, about the words of your friend. I felt very sad that you compare me with this girl. When I come to you, I will personally tell your friend that he was wrong. We will be jealous of everything in the circle, they will envy you that you have such a beautiful girl. Dear, I did not give you a reason to doubt me, I was always honest with you. I really love you sincerely. You are the dearest person to me. I love you very much and I want to be with you as soon as possible. Please email me soon. I will wait for your reply with great impatience. Love kiss Your Guzel.

IMG-0012915-jpg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 pm

...... a Vlad-Lottery is really nice .... The chance of being struck by lightning by poo is higher than winning in the lottery .... :roll: :roll: :disagree: :disagree:

..... this Lottery issue is now under Control from our Office. We want to see what comes out on the End ....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:14 pm

.... immediately her answer..... and now its WU ..... :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

My love xxxxxx, I am really very upset, I don’t know what to do, I really want to come to you and be with you. Soon my flight to you and I want to be with you as soon as possible. My dear, I hope you can help me. I also learned how to use Western Union money transfer system. In order for you to send me money, you need my data. First Name, Last Name, Country, City.
My details:
First name is: Guzel
Last name is: Zamaleeva
Middle name is: Rinatovna
Country is: Russia
City is: Kazan
I will need your information, name, surname, country, city, the exact amount of money and the secret code that you receive after sending money. In Google, I read that using Western Union is not difficult. I hope that you can help me, and soon I will be able to solve my problems. I thank you for your responsiveness, because you are my only hope. I will give you all the money back as soon as my bank account is unlocked. I will be waiting for your answer. Your Guzel.

..... we know very well that we would never see this Money again ...... let's continue to frustrate her coz she didn't give full address ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:33 pm

..... who's Chris?????????

Hello my love, Chris! How do you? Thank you for your answer. I was glad to receive a letter from you. My dear, I understand that the laws are tightened now. In this letter I send you my passport. Hopefully no more problems. I really hope for your help. You just can not imagine how I am waiting for the day of our meeting. I believe that everything will be fine and we will be happy together. You are very dear to me. I will always love you. You are my welcome and not repeatable. You are the best man you can only dream of. I am ready to say every minute how much I love and I want to be yours and only your wife. I love you madly and I dream to be in your hands sooner. Thank you for your care and understanding! I love you! You are all that I have and soon we will be together. I'm very happy that everything is so good. I love you my darling. You are the person you can only dream of in the best dreams. I am grateful that it brought us together. I think about you every day more and more. It seems to me that without you I can’t live. I'm deeply in love with you. I can not wait for the day of our meeting. Every night I think only about you. Every minute I present our first meeting. I imagine how you meet me at the airport with a large bouquet of roses and take my hand. I truly love you and want to be your wife. So hard to wait that day. The day of our meeting. I am very lonely completely alone. I only feel strong next to you. You are a real man you can rely on. Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do for my sake. I really loved you. I have never had such a thing. Such strong feelings can only be to you. I feel even not such a great distance your warmth and care. You are the best and most desirable man. You know how to love truly and I feel it. It is so good and pleasant to realize that there is such a person as you. All we need is a step and we will be together. I am very pleased to communicate with you. Thank you again for all that you are doing for me. I need you. Your Guzel !!!

...... no IP traceable

IMG-009821-jpg.jpg

.... to the Passport:

...... Date of issue don't match with her Birthday, Transcription in the machine-readable part is missing, second Line from the machine-readable Part is Nonsense coz Vlad don't know how this Line is build, Passport number and Number in the Stamp belong to two different Oblast but definitely NOT to Kazan.

.... generally one can say, good work .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yurii Vasilev - y.vasilev@stoloto.msk.ru

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:41 pm

....... Mail from the Lottery Company

Hello Mr xxxxxxxx. I am Mr. Yurii Vasilev the fiduciary agent assigned to your case. I wish to congratulate you on your victory. You are required to forward the following details to help facilitate the processing of your money and certificate which will warrant the release of your prize, all these informations are needed for issuing you the winner's certificate. You need to fill attached file and send back to me. After giving these details I shall file your claim and forward to our head office to get Approval of your payment . When your claim will be approved, You will need chose the way how you want get your winning. All winnings must be requested no later than 14 working days after notification, after which all unclaimed funds will be returned to the Treasury of the Russian Federation as unclaimed. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Yours faithfully,
Yurii Vasilev
Fiduciary agent.

....... no IP traceable

...... attached was also 2 PDF's ..... one is about the Lottery company ...... 2nd. is a simple made Doc where I've to give my personal Details.

..... we've decided just now that we'll play this Game so far as possible, to see what will come as next

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Hello my sweet xxxxxx. How do you? Thank you for your answer. My dear, do not be offended by this evil joke. At one point it seemed to me that you had not read my letter and I decided to check it by writing a different name. I'm sorry that I did so bad to you. Now I really regret it. I realized that you always read my letters. It seems to me that after such an evil joke, you generally stop writing to me. I really just now realized that I did very vile with you. My sweet, if you can then forgive me. I don’t know what came over me. You simply cannot imagine how I am waiting for the day of our meeting. I believe that everything will be fine and we will be happy together. You are very dear to me. I will always love you. You are my welcome and not repeatable. You are the best man you can only dream of. I am ready to say every minute how much I love and want to be yours and only yours. I love you bosumno and dream of being in your hands as soon as possible. Thank you for your concern and understanding! I love you! You are all that I have and soon we will be together. I am extremely happy that everything is so good. I love you my darling. You are the kind of person you can only dream of in your very best dreams. I am grateful to fate that she brought us together. I think about you every day more and more. It seems to me that without you I can’t live. I'm head over heels in love with you. I can’t wait for the day we meet. Every night I think only of you. Every minute I introduce our first meeting. I imagine how you meet me at the airport with a big bouquet of roses and take my hand. I truly love you and want to be your wife. So hard to wait for this day. Day of our meeting. I am very lonely completely alone. I feel strong only near you. You are a real man to rely on. Thank you very much for all that you have done and continue to do for my sake. I really loved you. I've never had this before. Such strong feelings can only be to you. I feel even not so great a distance your warmth and care. You are the best and most coveted man. You know how to truly love and I feel it. It is so good and nice to realize that there is a person like you. We just need a step and we will be together. I am very pleased to communicate with you. Thank you again for all that you do for me. I need you. Your Guzel.

....... no IP traceable

Aerobatix
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aerobatix » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:34 am

Obtained from my alternate spam emails..

This one is now surfacing at that site with yet another email address and username

stop-scammers.com

she { i mean the scammer } is using this email address now

ELIZAVETA elzacandy@umailo.ru

Well that place has a good list of alternate usernames the scammer is using under that same email and likely others too..

Cheers for the posting of the :silly: Lottery ...yes i have obtained that too...

Regards
Aerobatix

..... Mod. comment:

I've seen this Profile there coz I'm registered there. There is also no need here to lead People to this other Page ;)
That one must pay there to see the Scammer, thats very borderline. About this .... one can fight.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 pm

My dear xxxxxx. Thank you for your answer. Now I realized how hot-tempered you really are. Yes, I admit that in this situation I am completely wrong, but you also understand me. I wanted to check whether you would pay attention to my letter, as I already understood, you really always carefully read my letters. My dear, still I don’t understand why you took it so close to your heart, it was just an evil joke, which I now very much regret. I feel very awkward. My dear, I already wrote to you that it was just a test of your attentiveness, why did you decide that I make excuses for you? I am writing to you how it really was. What should I do now for you to believe me? I'm already tired of all the problems. At first, I had difficulties at work, I worked for almost days and did not rest at all. Then my bank account was unblocked and now I am in trouble again. I don’t understand what is wrong with me. Why am I attracting so many problems to myself? My dear, well, if you do not want to help me, it means that all the money I spent on this fucking trip will go to nothing. I thought that even when I came to you I would rest and forget about all the problems, but no, everything happens through ass. Everything seems to be destroyed at the last moment as always. My dear, I’m tired of proving something to you, I won’t do anything else. At first you do not trust me, ask for my passport. I realized this right away. I read on the Internet that a copy of a passport is optional when transferring money. This is the first time I've heard of this. I did not write anything to you about this. Maybe now I should also take offense at you for not trusting me? From all this I have a question. Did I give you reason to doubt me? You saw all the information of my trip, you saw my passport. What else can I do? My dear, I repeat once again, I am really tired of the fucking problems that have piled on me lately. I don’t know what to write to you anymore. Now I can only wait for your answer. Your Guzel.

....... no IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yurii Vasilev - y.vasilev@stoloto.msk.ru

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello Mr xxxxxxx. I received all the necessary information from you and send it to our Head office to process the payment of your winnings. I have already prepared a financial certificate confirming your winnings. I will send it to you. Approval of your winning will take 24 hours. As soon as I get approval from our Head office, I will send all papers to Finance Department and you will need choose the way how we can pay out your prize. Thank you for chosing our company. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Yours faithfully,
Yurii Vasilev
Fiduciary agent.

Aerobatix
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aerobatix » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:50 am

Post deleted as irrelevant My apologies,
Aerobatix

..... Mod. comment:

I've seen this Profile there coz I'm registered there. There is also no need here to lead People to this other Page ;)
One must pay there to see the Scammer, that's very borderline. About this .... one can fight.

Return to “Russian scammers”