It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katya; <katyaice@yahoo.com/katyaice@studymed.club>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:55 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Good afternoon, I am writing this response with awe and excitement. I eventually searched out you and I am without any doubt that you are my ideal man. I am in search for a serious relationships and I am dreaming that you also. I am sure that this summer good time to do it. I almost forgot, I am Katya. I am a alone girl. I am ready for dialogue and new relationships. I am good to person and reliable. I love life in all its colors. Nonetheless I am sure that it will be absorbing for you to communicate with me, please reply to me. Kisses, Karerinok,

Received: from b5d57ae1.virtua.com.br (HELO localhost) ([181.213.122.225])
Reply-To: Fine Katechka <katyaice@yahoo.com>
Return-Path: taiki329@ma.mctv.ne.jp
Errors-To: Fine Katechka <taiki329@ma.mctv.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:11:41 +0200

GRSVI
Grupo de Segurança Vírtua
Brazil

PCX-898.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kateryna; <katyaice@studymed.club>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:23 pm

....... new Emailaddress

Good day xxxxxxxx!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I'm glad to write you this magnificent Thursday. Sorry I couldn't write to you before. There were very difficult days and I just physically did not have time to do it. I looked at your city on Googlemaps and I think that you live in a wonderful place. I really liked Greeneville.
I am very pleased that you reacted to my own small message.
As you know already I'm Kateryna. But my friends call me Katya. Right now I am twenty-six years of age, And I'm residing in Ukraine the city of Kharkov.
It really is a lot better in my opinion to build a dialog in The English language, so please write me in English. I must require you to looking at my own mail carefully, it can be important for me to know your opinion about what I am writing.
Based on your reactions, I will see if it makes sense to continue our dialogue further or not.
But you should not get worried, I am just not upset or anything at all. Do not make hasty conclusions, read my letter to the last word and then if you wish, you can jump into assumptions or conclusions. The fact is, I am really good and loving. It is simply my life sometimes causes a person always be very careful and rude mainly because of a large number of situations of fraud and evil things online.
I absolutely liked and so i feel that you appreciated me also.
Who really knows exactly where this chat is going to end up, although I hope both of us will be at least good friends.
I am a student and now I study at Kharkov National Medical University. Then again much more this in the following letter.
I love individuals who actually are not scared of realistic viewpoints from others about themselves, I really like true people who are not afraid of open expression of needs.
I apologize if perhaps my English skills are not that good. I can speak good English verbally, but unfortunately, I can make mistakes whilst composing.
I love having a good time, I really like humor and I have a very cheerful personality. You will never get bored with me.
As for age. I believe that age is not the main thing in the bond between people. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! After all, only in true love you will identify a man or woman truly. The soul and the genuine heart are the most crucial components of anyone. Age does not matter.
As the saying goes, real love comes at all age groups.
I appreciate and love people who are close to me. I really hope that you become very close to me mainly because I like you actually.
Very rarely occurs to me that somebody i really like first eyesight. I'm actually incredibly picky about people.
Yet you promptly drawn me with a little something. I do not know what. I recently liked you on a unconscious level or whatever.
You understand just how it takes place, a single person likes it, another does not. On a subconscious phase. I see most people perfectly.
I don't want to brag about that, but it's true. Although I am not too old right now, I am only 26 years, on the other hand Went through a challenging personal life and simply were forced to mature very early.
I'm awaiting security coming from somebody, but I only rely on myself. And it taught me to rejoice in every single instant of existence, never lose heart and never to grumble regarding luck. Actually, all of us are the designers of fate themselves. Do you really consent to my words?
In addition, I want to go over one problem right now, you can find a whole lot of fraud on the Internet, I stumbled on this while contacting some people just before.
A fake lie with numerous cases of fraud and sometimes it seems that I am communicating not with a real person, but with a computer program.
I prefer that you're a true human, I must get in touch with you.
I would like to listen to your real voice and be sure that you are a real human being. Write your phone number and I'll speak to you.
I would like to say straight away if perhaps you only need my sexual pics, and in case i did not attract you as a person, in that case do not bother to reply. Many have tried to trick me into obtaining my pics. Someone said that he loves me, by making various compliments, guaranteeing loads of money, and yet if I do not really a person.
And the instant men understood the following, they immediately disappeared. It absolutely was incredibly unpleasant and attacking for me personally.
I am not really against candid pics when I want to, I will take private photos and mail all of them to you in case you want.
I hope to see your message as soon as possible. I will be rather interested to find out more about who you are!
Show me more who you are, all about your country of living, town in which you are located. This is certainly really interesting to me.
I have a big request for you, please answer all my questions and let me know what you think about every aspect I wrote. It is important to me.
Don't tend to forget about me, reply as soon as possible.
Best wishes! Yours Katya.
With best regards!

Received: from [37.1.211.131] (port=39391 helo=[10.111.4.73]) by server148.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) ...... Proxy
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 21:26:56 +0300
Reply-To: Katya <katyaice@studymed.club>

INFERNO-NL-DE
ISPIRIA Networks Ltd
Swiftway Sp. z o.o.
USA

Img-1379.jpg

Img-1558.jpg

Img-3635.jpg

..... RPO is naughty Sexchick Анастасия Пантелеева/Anastasia Panteleeva aka: Anastasia \\ Raisa \\ Natalia E \\ Lily C \\ Guerlain \\ Anastasia P \\ Anastasia Sia \\ Anat \\ Dominika \\ Violetta \\ Nastik Kitsan \\ Lilii \\ NastyQ \\ Lily Chey from Kyiv/UKR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm

..... again thisd USB-Modem Bullshit

Howdy my friend xxxxxxx!
Can I call you "my friend"? I am very happy to write to you on this wonderful Saturday. I would like to tell you about the music that I like. I love listening to dance music. Most often it is pop music. Sometimes I listen to classical music, it happens when I want to relax and immerse myself in my thoughts. I hope that in the next letter you will send me your photo.
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell only the truth, and I hate liars.
I'm not afraid of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I like good music. And I have a beautiful body.
I do not have complexes, and I think it's good.
Complexes make life boring. Just do not think that I'm corrupt. I am very vulnerable, tender and very true.
I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one else.
I just really love life, and I rejoice at every moment. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work.
My photos were taken by my friend. I lost most of the pictures when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.
As you can see, my photos are not too frank. But with each following letter my photos will be more and more frank. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and will not hide anything from you.
You are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and pleasant to communicate with you.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you better, I'm very well with you. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I was born on August 2, 1992 (Leo), everything else you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Since childhood, I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it anymore. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I will tell you about this later, when we will be better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Ukraine in the city of Kharkov.
Kharkov - the second largest city in Ukraine, the country's scientific center, the center of the Kharkiv region.
The only city in Ukraine with a full set of Council of Europe awards: a diploma, an honorary flag, a table of Europe and the Prize of Europe.
At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, and I was able to enter the for free, where I am now studying at the Department of Surgery.
Probably, you will have a question, why did I write to you? Next year I have to finish my studies at the National Medical University, and very soon (literally the other day) I come to United States to practice (an internship in the specialty of a pediatric surgeon). All documents are ready and I even have a ticket.
But for the present I do not know exactly where I will be in United States. I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I have to work in the Washington D.C..
After two weeks of practice in the Washington D.C., I will go to another city. I can choose this city myself, or I can stay in the Washington D.C.. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a salary.
I got an opportunity to pass an internship in United States for excellent studies at the National Medical University. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals.
hope you understand. I will tell you about this in detail in the next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll be in United States soon. I had a desire to find a friend in United States, and luck smiled at me - you appeared in my life.
My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in United States. I think that's fine, we can communicate in reality.
We can not only communicate. I love sex! I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere!
You can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. After the end of the internship, I will go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. But in the future I want to leave Ukraine. I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. At least, this is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment. In order to study at the university, I need additional earnings so I work as a dancer in a nightclub. I want to immediately explain that I'm only dancing in the club and nothing more! I do not have sex for money. I also despise these girls. I never agree to sex for money. Because of my studies and work, I have very little free time, I rarely go home.
And now I will tell you about what I like.
In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost every day. I really like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, xxxxxxx wake up I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. I hope my letter has lifted your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. Take care.
YOUR KATYA!

Received: from [37.1.211.47] (port=58950 helo=[10.111.4.73]) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 19:19:41 +0300

INFERNO-NL-DE
ISPIRIA Networks Ltd
Swiftway Sp. z o.o.
USA

I-am-glad.jpg

in-my-mind.jpg

sportive.jpg

sportive2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Hey, my dear xxxxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this glorious Monday. Finally, the weekend is over. And I have the opportunity to write to you. Honestly, I hurt that you did not send a photo in response. I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to United States. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language.
As you know, I'm a pediatric surgeon at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university.
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal.
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in United States, United States is chosen for a reason. Surgery in United States is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine.
You probably wonder why I chose the profession of pediatric surgeon? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them.
Profession pediatric surgeon is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from United States. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 3100$ usd per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian pediatric surgeon. On such wages can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine.
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to United States and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant surgeon in United States, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the Washington D.C., which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in United States and I would be terribly pleased to get it in Greeneville, my dear friend xxxxxxx.
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxxxxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple.
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. If you want, I can send you a more intimate picture of the future. As I told you earlier that I did not want to hide from each other. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends.
I look forward to your new email to me. See you!
Your passionate cat, Katya!

Received: from [37.1.211.47] (port=58559 helo=[10.111.4.73]) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:06:49 +0300

INFERNO-NL-DE
ISPIRIA Networks Ltd
Swiftway Sp. z o.o.
USA

Imagic.jpg

morning-warm.jpg

My-Image.jpg

nature.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <katyaice@studymed.club>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:14 pm

.... a Sign of Life after 10 month ..... don't know what she want now

Hey xxxxxx
What’s happening? You okay? Your health is good. I want to believe that you're just very busy, and it's hard for you to find the time to write me a letter. I hope it's not my fault, and the failure of your letter is just an unfortunate set of circumstances.
I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon. To be honest, I miss your letters and I want you to write to me more often. I want us to be able to talk about personal things.
It truly is very important for me.
Please do not disregard about me, respond without delay.
Wish you all the best! Sincerely yours Katya.

Received: from c-71-224-189-111.hsd1.pa.comcast.net ([71.224.189.111]:59882 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:41:27 +0300

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Hey, my dear tiger xxxxxxx.
I am very glad to write to you in this gorgeous Tuesday. At the moment, the world has launched a whole front against the fight against Coronavirus. In Ukraine, like in many other countries, quarantine is introduced, entry and exit to the country are limited, and many flights are canceled. Yesterday, there was a meeting at the representative office for the internship program and there was an important conversation. Since I am a future doctor, training in the medical profession is built in our country as follows: until the last year I studied all areas of medicine, and only in the last year I began specializing in the profession. I made my choice, but at this difficult moment at the meeting, all students were offered to undergo a week-long retraining program for an infectious disease doctor, and then I can start an internship. The first stage is the work of volunteers at the epidemiological center in the United States. Then, when the problem with coronavirus is resolved, I will be able to start an internship in my main specialty. Of the advantages that the government provides a special flight of the plane, and I can fly to you without restrictions, regardless of the situation with air traffic around the world! The authorities of the United States attract specialists from other countries where there is no strong epidemic! Everyone accepts the help of specialists from other countries! Since this is a common misfortune! And they told me that I have a chance to be part of this worldwide mutual assistance! Of the minuses that my internship will begin only after the coronavirus problem is defeated. What do you think of this? What advice would you give me?
Honestly, I hurt that you did not send a photo in response.
I miss your letters. When I don’t see your new mail, I open old letters and reread again. I am very interested to learn you better.
Please answer me immediately as soon as you have the opportunity. I'm sorry if I sometimes not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a stressful time. We have to learn and to work as well as engage in my journey to the United States. It takes a long time, but no looking at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write to your answer. I hope that you will not be offended by me, my dear xxxxxx?
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, most recently, I lost my personal phone on the bus. Buying a new phone in our country is not cheap. I think I can buy a new phone, during the passage of my internship, because the price of phones in the United States is significantly lower than in Ukraine. Unfortunately, I can not give you any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication is currently e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I told you earlier, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there's no time to engage in a telephone problem.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in uncertainty. But, as I promised the University Rector, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once everything is known about my trip, I will immediately tell you the exact news.
The most important thing for me is that very soon we will be able to meet, and I'll explain to you all, looking at your beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see you in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! Do you want this xxxxxx too?
Unfortunately, probably need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and make all our cravings, which are now only in our thoughts.
By the way, tomorrow I'm going for birthday of my friend Oksana. To be honest, I do not really want to go there. I think I would be bored there, because you will not be with me. Many girls will be with men, some of them have already kids. I'm tired of being alone and I want to be withs a man who will love me. I am very happy that we meet each other and we can develop our relations.
But, I could not refuse my friend, because she is very close to me. I need go to her birthday party. All pictures done exactly Oksana and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I want to tell you a some secret about our friendship.
When we first started at university, I and Oksana were lovers. We were young, we wanted to caress and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long around for 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We have concluded that no one of girls would not give so much affection and love, like a man. We Oksana remained good friends. Perhaps you want to see her photo? Unfortunately, at the request of Oksana, I can not send you her pictures. She wants to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you that she is a beautiful girl and most importantly, that she is a real friend who supports me in any difficult situation.
Maybe I should not have to talk to you about this because my story might not like Oksana, but as I told you earlier, I want to be among us did not have any secrets. This story with Oksana, was our secret and let it remain so. If you will not be easy, I beg you not to tell anyone about it. Let this story will remain between us. Do you agree, my lord xxxxxxx?
I open your heart and soul and I hope that you will answer me in return.
I look forward to your new email to me. I hope my letter will not show you sad or boring. If suddenly you become sad, I want to ask your pardon for sending you my pictures. You forgive me? Once you feel sad or lonely, look at my pictures and everything will change. I want to give you a smile.
Please do not forget about me.
Million kisses for you. Have a good one!
Your holy cat, Katya!

Received: from d-162-223-183-166.pae.cpe.atlanticbb.net ([162.223.183.166]:61092 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:50:56 +0300

PA-BERWICK-CPE
Atlantic Broadband
Address: 911 N Market St
City: Berwick
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18603

Black-and-white.jpg

Rising-to-you.jpg

Rising-to-you2.jpg

what-is-it.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:47 pm

Hi there xxxxxx
Are you okay? You okay? Your health is good. I want to believe that you're just very busy, and it's hard for you to find the time to write me a letter. I hope it's not my fault, and the failure of your letter is just an unfortunate set of circumstances.
I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon. To be honest, I miss your letters and I want you to write to me more often. I want us to be able to talk about personal things.
It really is very important to me.
Please do not disregard about me, respond without delay.
Wish you all the best! Yours Katya.

Received: from pool-100-14-207-155.phlapa.fios.verizon.net ([100.14.207.155]:62582 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 14:59:11 +0300

V4-VZO
MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business
OrgId: MCICS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Pkwy
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:23 pm

Hello, my dearest xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to write to you in this beautiful Wednesday. My sexy friend, very nice to hear from you again.
How's life? I hope you are fine.
I have great news, all my travel documents are ready.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am going to Kiev for further stay in the place of my internship.
Literally as soon as I heard the news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I'm very happy that you wrote to me. I feel that I miss you already.
Simply put, when I read your letter, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and frequent me on this nice.
I feel the warm emotions, and I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you. Because I feel that you are very good and kind person. I am very easy and pleasant to write for you!
Oksana’s birthday went well, but I was really bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
Now I have nobody. And it is very difficult. I'm young and I also have
a very large sexual appetite. Therefore, we have to settle ***Removed***.
I'm a little embarrassed to write about this, but I hope that you are not scared of it.
I do not think I'm doing something unnatural. I just really want sex, and I need it. I think it's natural, and need not hesitate to do so. That is natural, it is not ugly.
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn about each other everything.
I want to tell you that I am a very sexual girl and I need lots of sex.
I spoke not very modestly )))))))))))))
When I arrive in , and we'll meet, you will be able to deliver a great pleasure for me in bed. I want you to know that I want lots of sex.
I did not just ask you about it. The fact that I haven’t here a man for many reasons. Firstly because I'm going to leave , so I'm not looking for anyone here. Secondly, the men in our country are very conservative and shy and not confident.
I like sex, I like everything new that you can try. I love the new positions, role play and new places for sex. I love ***Removed***. I think this is one of the nicest kinds of sex and the most intimate.
I wish you gave me ***Removed***. I've never felt this wonderful sensation. But I really want to try to do it with you, xxxxxx. Here, none of the men could not give me such pleasure.
Psychology men are very conservative, and this is unacceptable to them, I do not want just sex in the missionary position. It is very monotonous. I want something new, I have many ideas and I love to experiment!
I want to try all ***Removed***. I hope you can help me learn it. I need a partner to explore their sexual lives.
Also, I want to ask you how you feel ***Removed***? We will deal with them?
But please, do not think that I was so depraved.
I just can not do anything with them. You're very excite me! I have a strong desire, you can not even imagine! With me it's the first time! I just can not control myself!
I believe that sex in a relationship is very important!
I hope that we will realize that for each other, and we will be together throughout their lives. I am ready to dedicate his life to one person who will understand me, appreciate and love. I hope this person is you!
I want to meet a man who is worthy of my pure and sincere love.
I want to send with this letter, my pretty explicit pictures. I have even more candid photos, and I'll send them to you later, but please bear with me. I hesitated a bit. If you choose this course. I hope you enjoy my pictures. So I very much hope that these photos have not seen anyone except you. These photos are just for you, and I would not want to get my photos, someone else had seen.
I hope you like my pictures, I really want to know your opinion.
I also hope that I have not confused you with my photos and you do not think I'm ***Removed***.
If you're confused by something, then just tell me and I will not continue to do so.
I would love to see a photo where you finish to my photo. I think it looks very exciting.
But this is just a thought. I would love to see your ***Removed***
I love sex and I'll tell you honestly, I really want you xxxxxx!
I finish my letter and I feel great excitement. Between ***Removed***!!
I hope this letter brings a smile on your face and gives warmth to your heart and pants )))
I really hope to see your new letter soon!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs! With the best regards!
Your kitten Katya

Received: from d-207-255-141-203.paw.cpe.atlanticbb.net ([207.255.141.203]:49953 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 23:23:20 +0300

PA-BRADFORD-CPE
Atlantic Broadband
Address: 669 E Main St
City: Bradford
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 16701

Blue-dress.jpg

I-am-here.jpg

play-with-me.jpg

yellow-and-passion.jpg

yellow-and-passion2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:24 pm

.... this :dumb: send me the same letter from yesterday once more, she exchange above only Friday for Thursday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:53 pm

..... ok, we can expect in the next Hours her Bill ..... :D ...also we know this crap many times ... no need to answer

Hi there my sexy xxxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this beautiful Tuesday. I can finally write to you, I am very sorry that I did not have the opportunity to write to you before, I immediately did it, as I had the opportunity. I am very happy to see your letter.
You are very hot and sexy man, it can be clearly seen from your letters.
Now I collect things for my trip. My train to Kiev departs in 4 hours, and I need to check whether I collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
In the end, I leave not for a few days, I am leaving as much as 6 months. Therefore, I must not forget anything. Because of this, so many thoughts in my head and emotions.
I am very glad that very soon we will be able to meet in real life.
I'll be in Kiev for a few days, I need to handle all formalities, and then I shall fly to the United States. I'll get back to you from Kiev. I think I can write you from Internet cafe in Kiev. It is much cheaper than calling. I have now is not too good situation with cash, so I'll write you e-mail. I am very worried now, I've never been outside Ukraine, and I do not know how you have everything arranged. Your rules of conduct, traditions and customs are still very much a mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I sure would succeed.
I just do not know the cost of living in the United States. What do you think, will I be enough monthly salary an assistant surgeon in the amount of 3100$ usd? In Ukraine it is very big money, but I do not know the value of the money in the United States.
I think that we can spend this money together, because the money I receive as my personal expenses.
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded through the government's internship program. Do you think it's good money xxxxxx?
But now a little early to think about it. The money I will have when I arrive in the Washington D.C..
I already told you that I should be in Washington D.C. for 2 weeks. I got all instructions in the Ukrainian embassy and the government will give me my first paycheck for the next personal expenses for my arrival in the United States. After two weeks spent in the Washington D.C. I'm heading into Greeneville. So I want to know all the information in order to avoid any mistakes or problems.
Please write me, how exactly is called your city, and what the closest airport to you. I'll write down this information so that I have not forgotten.
Now I have one thought, maybe I can also earn extra money dancing in . How much do you think I can make this? I hope you have places where I can dance? But if you are against it, I will not dance in a nightclub.
I really would like to show the dance only for you.
I'm sure you'll like it very much.xxxxxx I do not know if you have the opportunity, but I would very much wish we could meet at the airport as soon as I shall fly to the Washington D.C..
I really want to meet you as soon as possible. I am very excited with my thoughts.
It's still just a thought, but I very much hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you imagine our meeting?
I think we could have lunch somewhere, then walk a little and chat.
And then, I would like to know you more closely! I hope you understand what I mean?
Get ready, I'm getting close, you'll get a hard hot, wild sex, a sex that you had never before this!
And please do not ***Removed***, I want all your ***Removed***! And now came to me, my girlfriend and I should finish my letter, it will help me to collect things and take them to the station.
I will contact you and give you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev. I finish my letter as soon as read it, please tell me! I wish you good luck!
Even if I do not see your letter from home, I can read it when arrive in Kiev, and it would be very nice.
I really wanted to see the answers to my questions in your letter!
I kiss your whole body! With best regards!
Your princess, Katya!

Received: from cpe-75-82-51-246.socal.res.rr.com ([75.82.51.246]:55077 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:10:11 +0300

RRWE ---> our famous old former RoadRunner from 2007
Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

Bright-mind.jpg

I-am-in-good-mood.jpg

I-am-your.jpg

..... 2 Pics not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:40 pm

Hey, my favorite Tiger xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to write to you in this Wednesday. I am very pleased to receive your new letter. Thank you for what you are close with me. You're important to me and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.
Sorry, but I think we should end our conversation. This is a very unpleasant and painful decision for me. I do not want you to suffer. You became for me a very expensive man, but I see no other solution.
Now I am in Kiev and I am writing from internet cafes. :liar: :liar: I got to Kiev good, but
I have a problem without solving that, I can not come to you. Because, I haven’t small sum of money. For me it's a shame, ask your financial aid, and I will not do that. So, I decided to end our correspondence, because I do not want you to think about me is wrong.
I tried to solve this problem myself, but I did not get. I think that you refuse to help me. As I told you earlier, for this reason that we should end our conversation. I think you're going to accuse me and your confidence in me fade away. I do not want to hear the screams and insults from the person to whom I have a warm, loving feelings. My heart will be broken.
I am in complete disarray, my angel xxxxxx, I'm really afraid of losing you. I feel so bad now, I shake hands, and quivering voice. On my eyes with tears. I do not know what I do, I think you're not going to help me and you will reject me. Please understand that I do not want to hear it in my address insults and accusations. Please do not tell me bad words.
I look forward to your letter with your thoughts on the matter. I am very afraid of losing you and in your heart do not believe that you refuse to help me.
You're a wonderful person, we have built huge plans for our future. Is this all just collapses in a moment? I do not want and I will not believe it. You should always keep a positive hope. I'm sure between us all out.
Do you agree with me?
During our conversation I am very much accustomed to you, and I want to be with you in real life. I want passionate, to some extent wild, and longer sex with you, my angel xxxxxx. I am burning with the thought that soon you come to me. Now everything is in jeopardy and I am very upset. Probably, I was so stupid, thinking that was the happiest woman in this vast world.
I look forward to your answer. See you!
Your passionate kitten, Katya!

Received: from cpe-45-51-181-130.socal.res.rr.com ([45.51.181.130]:55333 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 23:54:53 +0300

I.jpg

looking-forward.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi, my pleasant angel xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to write to you in this Friday. Regardless of your decision, I am crazy nice read your new letter.
You're always in my thoughts, my heart. You occupy first place in my life.
Now, I'm trying to justify to you in more detail, what is my problem. Actually, it's not dolly, but without solving the problem, I simply would not be allowed out of Ukraine. We are in different countries, we are separated by different languages, different laws, different traditions. I rely I will pick up the need words to explain the essence of the situation. Need to resolve this issue urgently, because before my departure is a bit of time. With your permission, I'll start.
As some citizens in my country - With the mind can not understand Ukraine why, as always warn about it at the last moment. The whole problem lies in the fact that I have utility debts for an apartment - the unpaid bills for electricity, water, gas and so on. People who do not pay debts to a government bodies are not allowed to go abroad Ukraine until such time as not to pay the debt in respect of 100%. Amount of my debt is 17250 hryvnia (about 675$ usd). I only had 240$ usd, which I saved up pocket money. I had to pay all ot them to pay the debt. But now, I am still need to pay 435$ usd, or I simply would not be allowed out of Ukraine.
This law adopted in our country latest because of many citizens leaving abroad and left a huge unpaid bills and utilities had to wait a long time, until the citizens can not go back.
I tried to find the money in Kiev, but I have no friends here and even acquaintances. And I asked for money from the internship program, but staff explain me that, to their regret, they are not engaged in in favor of private to people, and only those involved in the payment conditions which were included in the contract. It turns out that, it should be decided by me. I'm extremely upset, I am doubtful what to do. I have no way out of this terrible situation. My prince, you're my only hope of rescue! Now our common future depends only on you. I have no doubt that I will return this amount of money to you just as soon as I get my first paycheck in your country, but first I need to go from Ukraine. As I told you earlier, my first salary I will get within 2-3 days after I arrive in the United States.
I hope for your trust and support. I am sure that is not for us a barrier 435$ usd and you will be able to help me. I'm dreaming to make all our sexual dreams. Need as soon as possible, my knight Marc. The quicker you help me, than I arrive to you faster.Hard to find the right words my knight. Please ask me no questions, now I just ask you to send the this money as soon as possible. I am so afraid of losing you. I believe you will send me the necessary money, I am sure.
My ardent Knight, I learned that there is a system MoneyGram. This system is the quickest, the safest, easy way to transfer money. This is exactly what we need now. In order for you could find your nearest their branch soon soon ( This may be in banks or post office). You can find their official website in google. .MoneyGram.com
I am really very sorry that I have to ask for your help, but I have no other choice. You're the only friends and family to me a person who can help me now. Please don't forget that I'll give you 435$ usd from my salary, I'll get you. I'm sure you do not leave me in this terrible situation - you're kind and gentle man. You belong with me and the money is paper, for which you can not buy true love and feelings. Much more important the spiritual wealth of man.
. You are the first who that soon I'll be in your arms and embrace your .If you do not help me our dreams will never come a realness. Please do not look at me who has just gain. I try for both of us, and you need to me. Most important thing that you had a desire to help me. Then, we will be able to overcome all obstacles together. And then we will be near and do beautiful things together, taking each other's hands.
I love you very much, my angel, and look forward to your new email to me. As soon as possible.
I want to give you a million kisses! With the best regards!
Your little pussy from Ukraine, Katya!

Received: from c-71-230-234-90.hsd1.pa.comcast.net ([71.230.234.90]:58550 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:54:54 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kateryna Kosodii; <katyaice@studymed.club>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Howdy, my darling prince xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Saturday. I am very pleased to receive your sweet letter. I thank you for what you do not refuse to help me. Please tell me the exact date when you send the necessary money. I have very little time, I can be excluded from the internship program at any time. Whatever it is, I need to know the exact date of the money check.
Thank you for what you are doing our future a reality! Only because of you, very soon we will be able to feel the warmth and sweetness of our lips, can I come to you and whisper how much I love you! I want to look into your deep, filled with passion eyes.
Closing your eyes, I imagine our first, the joint overnight. First, we'll drink a glass of fine wine or champagne. Then, I'll put you in a comfortable chair and start dancing for you lap dance striptease. I shall take the costume doctor. Are you ready to be my patient? I promise you it will not hurt, but on the contrary, I will try to give you maximum pleasure. Then, I will gently remove from your clothes, and we find ourselves in a lot of emotions, on our bed. I'll moan with pleasure and passion. At this point I would like to conclude my thoughts, to keep the suspense for our personal meeting.
I can not live without you, my prince xxxxxx. Without you in my life has no meaning. I promise you that I will do our life together beautiful. I'll always be faithful to you alone. Between us can not stand up any barriers. The most important thing is that we were able to build genuine, trusting relationships. Fate has allowed us to meet, and we did not miss this chance.
I love you and I once again want to thank you for what you have not left me alone in this difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never forget your kindness. Bye.
I look forward to your new email to me.
Your sweet pussy, Katya!
P.S. As I promised you, I tell you my personal details that are required to transfer money via MoneyGram:
My full name: Kateryna Kosodii
61000, Tankopiya St 32, apartment 8
Kharkov, Ukraine.
When you will send the necessary money, please give all the information about money transfer! I gave you my registration address, if you need an address in Kiev. Say it.

Received: from c-98-219-224-102.hsd1.pa.comcast.net ([98.219.224.102]:55181 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:54:42 +0300

PENNSYLVANIA-22

..... 5 Pics not family friendly to post

always-yours.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Hey my love xxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Wednesday. I want to apologize for not being able to answer you earlier. I am glad to receive your letter.
In his letter, I want a little dream about our future meeting:
I come to you, you meet me at the airport with flowers. I'm getting off the plane in a luxurious evening dress. You come, I embrace you and kiss you, you smell my perfume. I ask you, how are you was your day... We sit in the car and drive to your home, on the way you done for groceries for dinner. We come to your home. I cook a great meal: fried chicken in the oven with pineapple and nuts, even boiled potatoes, cooked in a mushroom sauce. Then we go into the dining room, I light a candle, and you discover a delicious wine, playing romantic music. We are doing a sip, and I'm supper. We eat and talk about everything, never taking his eyes from each other. After dinner, you invite me for a slow dance. We dance not long, as both of us feeling overwhelmed, you start kissing me softly and sensually. Caresses my breasts, I shoot with you suit and shirt. Kiss your strong chest, every inch of your body. I fall below, and remove from your pants, his hands begin to caress your body love and pleasure. At this time, continue to kiss passionately and sensuously. Then he kneels down and touch the ***Removed*** We go into the bedroom, you xxxxxx undress me, we are fully exposed. I go to the window, open it, the street was dark and empty, fresh air blowing my hair. You come back and start to caress me. First chest ***Removed***, I feel the heat that comes from you. You come at me from behind and slowly and gently begin to move there. You grip my breasts in his hands. We begin to move together in rhythm slowly at first, then faster and faster until it comes to pleasure, I feel like ***Removed*** We are moving away from the window, you lie down on the bed I caress your body, your whole body of love, then sit on top of you. You lie and do not move, I start to gently slide back and forth until you catch the rhythm of movement. Catching the right rhythm, I start to move faster, you begin ***Removed*** with his strong hands, I can feel it. With every minute I'm moving to your body faster, runs a few more seconds and we both feel great pleasure, I fall exhausted on your chest and lay there for several minutes, until I come to you. Then we go into the shower, I have my strong your body while you wash your my fragile. We go into the bedroom and fell asleep in each other's arms...
I love you more than life xxxxxx!
I want to be with you, I need your love and affection, you lit in my heart the fire of love that burns me up inside, I can not work, I only think about you now every day and every hour, every minute. Not a moment that I had not thought about you.
I love you!
Best wishes!
Sensual kiss you and hug
Your Katya!
10000000 kisses for you!

Received: from c-98-219-176-117.hsd1.pa.comcast.net ([98.219.176.117]:64267 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 09:27:29 +0300

PENNSYLVANIA-22

my-pas.jpg

...... what for a Nonsense :disagree: :disagree: :roll:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Hey xxxxxxx
What is happening? What's the matter? Are you feeling all right? I don't want to think bad. Maybe you have a lot of work to do right now, and you're very busy. I don't know why you didn't answer my letter, and I want to know why.
I want us to have a nice conversation, which is why I'm going to tell you in my letters what's important to me. With this letter, I give you my smile and many warm hugs. To be honest, I miss your letters and I want you to write to me more often.
It is important to me.
Do not forget about me, write without delay.
Best wishes! Sincerely yours Katya.

Received: from static-72-86-135-138.phlapa.east.verizon.net ([72.86.135.138]:53499 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:41:03 +0300

MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business
OrgId: MCICS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Pkwy
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

Return to “Russian scammers”