It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Anastasia S. Bondarenko; <bon614200@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 pm

...... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hello. I would like to know you a little better. My name is Anastasia. I am 30 years old.
What is your mood today? I hope you are fine. I hope that our dialogue will be interesting. Write me and I will tell you more about myself.

Received: from [10.8.8.21] ([185.169.255.76]) ...... UK-Proxy
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:05:54 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Sandra Gina Esparon
50th Street, Global Plaza Tower 19th Floor, Suite H
Panama City
Panama

DSC-899091.jpg

DSC-8999011.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <bon614200@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello xxxxxxx !
I am very pleased to see your letter! Seeing your letter I was in a good mood!
I am very glad that we began our acquaintance! I will be glad to continue our dialogue with you!
Now I will tell you a little about myself !!!
My name is Anastasia! I am 30 years old! My birthday is 14 November,1988! And when is your birthday?
I live in Russia in the Tyumen region in the city of Tobolsk! It is a small town with a population of approximately 100,000 people.
I love my city very much and this is my homeland!
It is at a distance of 1859 kilometers from Moscow! My city is not very well developed!
What city do you live in? Is your city big?
I've never been married! I have no children.
I love to play sports and I really like to keep myself in shape! Sport helps me feel much better!
Can you tell me a little about yourself? Have you been married? Do you have children?
I want to know as much as possible about you ... I do not want to spend my time on a man who writes for fun.
For acquaintance, I am serious. Men tried to get acquainted with me who were interested only in my photos, they saw in me not a woman, but only a sexual object. I don't need this! Also, I will not send my nude photos.
I am looking for only serious relationship ! I hope you understand me!
I hope that we will learn about each other as much as possible! And it will be mutual!
I really want to continue to communicate with you! I hope this desire is mutual?
Please tell me more about your life and your hobbies! I will be pleased to read about it!
I will wait for your reply to my letter! Of course I will be very pleased to see your photos!
Please send me your photos!
I send you my little video. I hope you will be pleased to see me.
I look forward to your letter! :-)
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.24] ([185.169.255.76]) ...... UK-Proxy
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:54:04 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

DSC-109902.jpg

DSC-109921.jpg

video_2019-07-19_13-57-40.MP4 ...... seems it was a heavy party yesterday .... sounds gravelly
http://sendvid.com/gk6onf5j
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <anastsiyalife142@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:39 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her ..... its the same T-Shirt from the Video today above.

Hello! What is your mood?
I don’t know where to start ... My name is Anastasia. I am here to find a decent man and maybe meet my love.
Now, I’m a little worried, because I’ve never previously contacted a man on the Internet. I hope you understand my feelings.
I am an ordinary, kind and cheerful girl. I do not play with people's feelings. But unfortunately, I am lonely. If you are as lonely as me, I will be happy to talk with you.
In my next letter, I could send you some of my photos, videos and tell more about yourself so that you have an idea about me.
I hope you find this interesting and I very much hope to receive your answer.
Have a nice day.

Received: from [10.8.0.26] ([89.238.167.220]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP + Proxy
X-Google-Original-From: Anastsiyalife142@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:33:35 +0100

M247-DEDI-Manchester
M247 Ltd Dedicated Servers
GLOBALAXS NOC
M247 - Network Management Centre
1 Ball Green, Cobra Court
M32 0QT, Manchester
United Kingdom

photo-2019-07-20-14-48-00.jpg

photo-2019-07-20-14-48-08.jpg

..... she's vainly coz she weares normally Glasses

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!!:-)
Today, for me, great happiness to see your message and my mood increased by 100 percent !!! :)
It is very nice for me that you write to me and give me your attention.
I am very glad that you answered my humble letter!
I know what American football is. I often saw it in American films, usually this sport is shown in youth comedies. :)
I am very interested to read your letter! Our first letters should be remembered by us for a long time!
The acquisition of a new friend is already a great event in life. all this is new to me! I first meet a man on the Internet!
I will try to talk in detail about myself in my letters! I hope for reciprocity !!!
I work as an auto mechanic. I love my job. My job is that I repair cars!
Probably for you it is amazing, but it is. :) I have my car.
This machine is a domestic manufacturer, not expensive to maintain.
I like my work very much and I am always responsible at work.
In our city it is very difficult to find a good job! for a long time I could not find work in my city !!!
My schedule is not normal. I can have clients at 21:00 and on Sunday too.
How many hours a day do you work? do you like your job?
To be honest, I asked for help on the Internet to find my other half.
I'm looking for a man with whom I can build a beautiful love story. Build a serious relationship.
my intentions to find my love are very serious!
I have been without a man for a long time! the most important thing for a man is to find his love!
because true love is the brightest and purest feeling on earth.
for many reasons, I cannot find my love in my city and indeed in Russia.
I can not live with a man of Russian character!
I really want to love this man! I want to create a serious relationship!
I tell this to few people and now I don’t know why I decided to tell you this.
These will be the first steps to our acquaintance with you. you know, now when I am writing this letter to you, I feel better and no longer so lonely and sad.
You are probably interested not only in my inner world, but also in how I look and my vital interests.
Gradually, I will tell you everything. It will be great if you talk about yourself too.
I have been looking for a partner in my life for a long time and felt very lonely all these days.
I really want to find a man who will truly love me!
I hope we can be friends. I believe that friendship is very important in a relationship.
What do you think is important in the relationship between a man and a woman?
I'm really looking forward to your letter !!! Also I will be very happy to see your photo!
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.8] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:02:22 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

DSC-899203.jpg

DSC-899903.jpg

DSC-899904.jpg

.... interesting that her work clothes and gloves are clean as when they're taken only for Pics just now from the packing ....... must be a very clean Job

... Tobolsk have only 1 Car repair ..... АвтоДиагност, LLC - Тобольск, ул. Семена Ремезова, 89

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:07 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
How do you ? How's your day?
I am so happy to see your letter today and I am very pleased that you replied to my letter!
I was looking forward to your letter and for me it was a great happiness that we began our acquaintance! :-)
I love dogs so much. What breed of dogs do you want to get home? Which dogs do you like more?
Today I also want to tell more about myself !!! My height is about 168 centimeters! I weigh 48 kg! :-) I'm small! :-)
In life, I love to play sports, I love outdoor activities!
I do aerobics twice a week and ride a bike, as you need to always keep yourself in shape.
I love to spend my free time in nature, I love walks in the park!
Also sometimes I like to spend my free time at home for an interesting book.
You know, I graduated from a pedagogical institute named after D.I. Mendeleev. Faculty of Social Pedagogy, Department of Pedagogy, Psychology and Social Education.
It was a great student time! Where have you studied?
I want to tell you a little about my past relationships.
In the past I had a friend man for seven years and I had to leave him! Since he cheated on me!
Yes, my man cheated on me with another woman!
I could not forgive him for treason.
My heart was broken !!! I saw my man in bed with another woman !!! I could not forgive him a betrayal ...
I broke up with him and never saw him again! I completely stopped communicating with my former man!
In a relationship, there must be trust. I hate lies and can not forgive deception.
I hope that in the future I can find my other half! I want to find a man who will truly love me!
For me, the age of a man is not important! The main thing that a man truly loved me! In Russia there is a proverb: Love - all ages are submissive !!!
I understand that you can love at any age! The main thing that love was real!
You know, I always dreamed of having a relationship based on love, trust and understanding.
If you do not have the opportunity to send photos in each letter, then do it whenever possible. I will always be happy to receive your new photo.
I am finishing the letter, but I look forward to your reply.
Have a good day!
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.11] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:21:03 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

20190716-151306.jpg

7w-QDnr2qq-NM.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:27 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!!!!!! :-)
I am happy to see your letter today !!! Hope you like my letters.
When I see your letter, a smile appears on my face.
I think you are a very good and kind person, and therefore I really liked you from our first acquaintance!
In your childhood, a very terrible incident happened to you. In my childhood I climbed a tree to collect a plum.
The branch on which I was sitting broke down and I fell from a tree onto a board in which there was a nail. I pierced my shoulder. It was very painful. Since then I have never climbed trees. :)
I have a good day today and I want to share my whole mood with you.
I want to write to you, it gives me pleasure!
Do you have any closest friends? I have a friend since childhood, her name is Svetlana, we have known her for 20 years and all this time we help each other !!!
She has a husband and child. She is a very happy mother and I am happy for her !!!
Friends is the most important thing in my life, because only a friend can come to the rescue in difficult times !!!
for a long time I thought that I would live alone!
Svetlana convinced me to meet a man from another country, I thought about it for a long time.
I really liked you. I really like talking to you!
I do not know why, but you are in my thoughts! I wrote you this because you are a very interesting person, and I liked you right away! With you I do not feel lonely !!!
Probably we will meet or we will remain only friends, good acquaintances. I do not know where our communication will lead us. But, I will never regret it.
xxxxxx, You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with each new letter. I can share with you my thoughts and feelings.
I feel comfortable. It seems to me that this is important. You know, I get the feeling that every new letter is a small date. What do you think about it?
You are very kind with me, I appreciate it.
I send you my photos.
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.11] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:18:08 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

43447810-565512027201894-5731015620813095297-n.jpg

photo-2019-07-15-11-24-57.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <sasanta405@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:45 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount.

Hello. How is your day? My name is Anastasia. I am 30 years old.
I want to meet you. I learned English not so long ago and
I would be glad if you could help me learn this language better.
I am a lonely girl and I want to be happy. I hope that we can start our dialogue and get
to know each other better in the future.

Received: from [10.8.8.15] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:47:33 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-15-11-24-45.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello xxxxxxx !!!
I am grateful to fate that lucky chance allowed us to find each other !!!
I am pleased to read your mail, your letters make me happy and joyful in my heart! You are much more than just a friend to me!
I want us to know each other more every day !!!!
Write to me in more detail about yourself, your parents, friends?
I am happy that I know you, and I am interested in your life and your interests! I like you and I would really like to continue to learn something about you.
in my life I have devoted a long period to my education, and now my thoughts are devoted to my future, my personal life!
When I was a little girl, my mother could not provide me with the necessary things and she worked 16 hours a day so that I could learn.
Unfortunately, my dad died when I was little. My dad was a police officer. When I studied at the institute, my mother passed away.
It was a real grief for me ... I cried for a very long time and could not believe that my closest person passed away.
It was a real tragedy for me. I am left alone. I still really love my parents and miss them.
I also have an aunt, but I practically do not communicate with her.
Now I will tell you about where I live! As you know, I live in the city of Tobolsk!
I rent an apartment for myself. This is a small apartment, which has everything you need for me.
Unfortunately, there is no computer here, as the owner of the apartment does not allow me to surf the Internet.
This is due to the fact that many residents left the apartment and left behind a debt for the Internet.

These are unnecessary problems, so he told me that I couldn’t have internet connection here.
I used to live without a computer. Yes, I understand that every person in the house has a personal computer. But, I just don't need him.
I wrote to you that here is a beautiful park, this park is small, but very cozy. Here I always feel very good.
Sometimes Svetlana and I go to the theater, or to the cinema. We also go drinking tea in a small cafe.
I am very glad that you have appeared in my life, and I am very interested with you !!! It's true.
I really like to receive letters from you.
I feel that you are a faithful man, I really, really like you! I will be frank with you and I hope you can appreciate it.
I'll be waiting for your letter!
Have a nice day.
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.12] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 07:14:17 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-19-08-45-21.jpg

photo-2019-07-19-08-45-22-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:08 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!
I am very glad to receive your letter today. I feel that with each letter we become much closer to each other!
Opening your letter, I feel a slight presence of you. So nice to read and get to know you more. :-)
My dear, I want to tell you about how my ordinary day goes.
So, my regular work day starts at 9:00, ends at 20:00. It happens and later ...
I wake up in the morning, two hours before the start of my working day. I take a shower, make breakfast,
do make-up and then go to work. I use my own car to get to work. It takes about 20 minutes. As I told you,
my work schedule is not normal. When I come home after work, I cook dinner, then I read a book or watch TV to get some rest.
You can see that my day is no different. Do you understand that your letters make my life much more diverse?
So I want to have a person in my life with whom I can spend pleasant evenings, after work ... I really miss this.
I am 30 years old and I want to live this life happily! As I wrote earlier, I can not be alone and happy at the same time!
I just want the usual female happiness! Female happiness is when a loved man is near.
I was close to happiness in the past, but my heart was broken! I have to trust a person with whom I will be all my life.
Trust his every word, gesture, mind, smile. And I am waiting for reciprocity!
In our world there is so much meanness and deception, and it is very difficult to find people who can easily be trusted with life and fate.
If every person did good deeds, our world would become much cleaner, brighter, kinder!
I know you for a long time, but I can surely say that you are a good person!
It is very important for me. This allows me to understand that you have a kind heart that can love.
It is very important to love with all your heart!
I really like you, and it seems to me that I know you very, very long time ago!
Your letters make my mood beautiful! I become more joyful in my soul. I think someday you and I should definitely meet.
I want you to write me more about your life, because I am beginning to understand that something more appears between us than friendship, and it seems to me that my intuition does not deceive me!
I think about how great it would be to see each other in real life! When we can look at each other, look into each other's eyes, touch each other.
Now it's just a dream! But maybe someday these dreams will come true!
I am waiting for your letter, and I promise that I will think about you every minute!
I send you my photos!
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.16] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:55:02 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-15-11-25-17.jpg

photo-2019-07-15-11-25-18.jpg

photo-2019-07-15-11-25-19.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I'm happy to see your new letter as always!
I would like to begin my letter today by saying that I haven’t liked any of the men for a long time!
But you are different. to you, I want to open up and tell you only the truth!
I have no doubt that I have very warm feelings for you. It is difficult to call love, but it is something warm and tender.
I want you to be honest and frank with me.
A lot can happen in our life, but I want you to understand and feel me.
You know what I don't like, here in our country? men in Russia are very rude!
Often in families, a man can beat his wife without thinking, and he will assume that he is right.
I would never want to live like this. Maybe that's why I do not want to connect my life with a Russian man. I would not want to feel the pain again.
Of course, I understand that not all men are. But, I do not want to step on one rake twice ... I hope you understand what I mean.
Dear, I would like to ask you a question - could you hit a woman, or a child in a fit of rage or anger? Do not rush to answer. I know that you are a very kind and sensitive man!
but suddenly something will happen, and you cannot control yourself ... Sorry for these questions ... don't think anything bad.
I have a friend, she is older than me and she has children! My friend lives with her husband for 10 years, and the worst thing is that he drinks alcohol a lot!
I am sure that we all, at least once, have heard such stories.
Every day when he comes home he mocks a girl, and the worst thing is, he sometimes beats his own children!
Think and answer me honestly! It is very important for me!
Forgive me for writing about sad things, but this is really very important for me.
My dear xxxxxx, I am very afraid of deception, I do not want you to deceive me!
I hope you will be honest with me and you will speak only the truth! Perhaps we can meet with you and spend time together!
We need to think about meeting! But you must be honest with me and you must promise not to deceive me ever!
I am very glad that we correspond with you! I am very pleased that you write to me!
I was lonely for a long time, but now I feel that a man has appeared in my life. This is a very pleasant feeling.
I will be looking forward to your letter! And I want to see your photos.
Your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.12] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:04:40 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-27-08-37-48.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!!
I got a lot of good emotions after reading your letter. Even at work all day I think only about you.
All my friends, even those who are not aware of you and me, say that I seem to have fallen in love. :-)
They say that my eyes began to sparkle with happiness.
Yes, of course, I have never seen you in real life, but you are constantly in my thoughts.
In the last letter, I wrote to you about quite sad things that sometimes happen in families around the world.
I am very happy that you understood me once again. You are the most understanding person!
I know that you will never raise a hand against a woman, and no one will ever be able to change my opinion about you.
My dear, I'm tired of being lonely, I am well acquainted with loneliness. I think that every person, deep down, is afraid of loneliness.
My life was not very successful, sometimes it seemed to me that luck turned away from me. But I always continued to fight, now I am fighting for my happiness. I want to be happy, it seems to me that I deserve a small portion of happiness.
I want to tell you about the man I am looking for. I am looking for a man with whom I can share my past, present and future.
I'm looking for true love, someone with whom I can just lie in bed, look into my eyes and talk all night. I'm looking for a man with whom I can share everything we do in this life together, a man who knows how to laugh and how to love. I am looking for a man who respects others and knows the value of human life. I am ready to give my heart to such a man, my care. You know, it is very important for me that my man felt my care, my love. I am a very open person, and I never try to hide my feelings. I like to spend time with my loved one, go for a walk together, go shopping, laugh, play, cook dinner.
I am very glad that you look like a person whom I have always seen in my dreams.
tell me in the next letter about your future life? How do you imagine your future?
I would like to know what woman you are looking for? Your answers will help me know you better.
have a nice day!
I kiss you!!!
your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.4] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:11:43 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

20190716-141444.jpg

20190716-141451.jpg

20190716-141841.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxx!!!
How do you? What is your mood ? I was very glad to receive your letter as always! ;-)
I have a great day !!!
And I really want to share my good mood with you !!!
Today I made myself a little rest, spent a lot of time with Svetlana.
This is not easy! Svetlana has a birthday today and we want to make her a good holiday.
I think it will be a lot of fun.
We talked a lot with my girlfriend Svetlana during the day, and of course about you too.
I changed my opinion about internet dating. I thought earlier that such dating can not lead to anything good.
I thought that such acquaintances did not work, but now I understand that I was mistaken. Our relationship develops with each new letter, and I really like it. You know, we have to thank my friend Svetlana! :-)
I know her from my very childhood.
My dear, it was she who advised me to use Internet dating. I thank her for that.
she knows a lot about you because I told her about you! I do not tell her everything, because this is only our dialogue, but I tell her some important details.
you probably wonder what she says about you? She said that you seem to her a very good person with a kind heart.
I think she is absolutely right. I like talking to you, reading your letters. You are a very good person, and my feelings tell me that I am not mistaken. :-)
You know, my thoughts are open to you, like a book! I understand that for now this is only virtual communication,
but I believe that we will meet with you one day. I have never played games with you, my intentions are very serious.
You are a very interesting person, and I want us to meet. Our meeting can replace hundreds of letters, but there is now a long distance between us, but who knows what lies ahead. Do you agree with me? My dear, I am sure that our dialogue is not a waste of time.
I am ready to make every effort so that we can meet. I understand that now we are too little familiar to plan our meeting.
I am not afraid of the distance that now separates us. I am ready to overcome this distance, if required.
Dear, now you see that my plans are really ambitious, but we must be patient now. I think you agree with me.
It seems to me that you are a very good and honest person. We met you recently, but I am grateful for this acquaintance.
Gently kiss you !!!
your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.33] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:04:11 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-15-11-25-31.jpg

photo-2019-07-15-11-25-32.jpg .... mirrored Pic

photo-2019-07-25-12-13-25.jpg .... mirrored Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
What a nice day! I have the opportunity to read your new letter again! Thanks so much for that!
Your letters for me are like the bright rays of the sun in this gray world!
Your letters always make me feel much better.
Dear, do you have Skype? Send me the name of your Skype, I want to see you in the video chat.
I want to tell you that I really feel a very strong and serious feeling towards you.
And I want to inform you that we should meet each other. Our meeting will be a very important event in our lives.
Do you agree with me? I have an overwhelming desire to meet you in real life !!!
I believe that this may be possible! This is the real thing!
I consulted with friends on how best to travel to another country, but everyone who has traveled tells me that traveling is very expensive!
But despite this, I am ready to overcome these difficulties. And no, I will not ask for your help in this.
I do not want you to think that I am one of those women who cheat men for money.
I am convinced that our meeting is not just an accident.
I know that I must visit you, because I cannot live if I do not meet you and no one can keep me here now.
Dear, I want you to understand one thing, there is nothing that keeps me here in Russia.
Yes, I have a friend Svetlana, but we live in the 21st century and I think that we will have the opportunity to support our communication.
all the more, she supports me and she wishes us to be happy.
I understand that my plans are very ambitious.
Dear, I am a very modest girl, but sometimes I am unshakable in my decisions.
I saw a lot of pain in my life. I lost my father, my mother, I experienced the betrayal of the person I loved.
These were very difficult moments in my life, but I coped with it. I think you can never hurt me. You are a real man!
Probably this character trait was given to me from my father.
Concluding my letter, I want to say that I hope that you support my thoughts on all this. I would be interested to read your comments.
I hope you have a nice day! ;-)
My tender kisses for you!
your Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.6] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:32:38 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-15-11-25-20.jpg

photo-2019-07-30-13-13-58.jpg

photo-2019-07-30-13-14-05.jpg

.... all her Pics are taken before few days? This Pics are from yesterday at 1pm and taken at home????? Something stinks here tremendously ..... and always we get a Hint to one Person but it is not tangible

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your letter! I was back in our warm and cozy "world". Do you feel it too?
Hope you have a nice day today! ;-)
Dear, tonight, I could not sleep for a long time ... Various thoughts visited my head. I thought a lot about what awaits us in the future.
I imagined every little thing in our daily life. These were very pleasant thoughts.
My fantasy was played out very strongly and the dream left me completely. :-)
Honey, I also thought about the various nuances of my journey. I thought through each of my steps and made a rough plan of action! :-)
Dear, as you know, any journey begins with the registration of all necessary documents. Passport, medical insurance and more.
Also, I need a visa to visit your country.
I studied this question a little. I will need to fill out many different forms, provide photos and
interview with the consular officer of your country.
When filling out these forms, for registration of my visa, I will need some of your data:
- your full name
- country of residence, city, and your address.
- I also need to know your phone number.
Honey, I take it very responsibly and therefore I ask you to take it responsibly too.
After I collect the package of necessary documents, in order to get my visa, I will need to have an interview.
Most likely, this interview will take place in Moscow. I have to prepare myself very seriously for this,
since I heard that the officers at the consulate are very strict and if they do not like it,
then they can refuse me to issue my visa. There are some valuable tips!
I was told to be calm, you should look good and smile and the most important thing: to speak only the truth!
I think I will have no problems with this. I'm sure I can handle it! :-)
After all, I am driven by an irresistible desire to see you in real life! I have no margin for error! ;-)
Dear, I hope you're not tired of reading my boring letter today! :-)
Dear, tomorrow I will write to you about everything. I need to know the cost of the trip and all the documents. I'll keep you posted.
By the way, I would like to make a video call to you, if you do not mind. I really want to see you! :-) Dear, write me the name of your Skype and tomorrow I will call you. We can see each other.
I hope that I will have the opportunity.
Honey, I have to finish my letter.
I send you my most tender kisses !!!! and my photos!
pleasant mood for you!
Your anastasia

Received: from [10.8.8.24] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 09:28:39 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

75ZCJ8PV/33918482-211827059433822-6170020695968317440-n.jpg

36160920-201267607244472-8918196863669108736-n.jpg

....... 2 FB pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:55 pm

.... she can go whenever she want, Ekaterinenburg is closed over the weekend.

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
What is your mood today? I want to please you and inform you that very soon I will be able to be in your arms. I am very happy and I hope that you are also very happy about this event. Our meeting is an integral part of our relationship. Very soon I will be able to touch you in real life and be with you. My mood today is just great. I have long dreamed of meeting a man like you and now I am very happy. Your letters made me happy every day. I am eternally grateful to you for having appeared in my life.
I will tell you about our meeting, all that I learned right now.
Today I went and found out everything about my trip.
Dear, my trip will cost $ 1,700. I have this money.
I immediately applied for documents. My documents will be ready in the coming days and I will be able to receive my documents in Yekaterinburg. Tonight I plan to go to Yekaterinburg for an interview to get my visa. I am really happy that I can come to you very soon.
Dear, how do you feel now? I feel happy and I am really very grateful for the fate that I will be with you soon. When we are together, we will be even happier. If today I do not have time to go to Ekaterinburg, then I will go to Ekaterinburg tomorrow morning. I still hope to have time to leave today, to do everything as soon as possible and be with you. I think about you every second and my mood every day has become stable. I constantly feel joy and happiness. This is all thanks to you. I feel like a fairy tale. I really want us to be together as soon as possible. I will do my best for you to meet me at the airport soon. I will keep you posted on all events.
As soon as I come to Ekaterinburg and find out everything about the receipt of my visa, I will immediately inform you. Wait for my letter.
Your favorite Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.31] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 09:05:03 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-08-01-12-26-01.jpg

...... looks after making Nails instead of Car repair ...... Pic from yesterday Lunchtime???????????

Return to “Russian scammers”