It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Anastasia S. Bondarenko; <bon614200@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <bon614200@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:22 pm

.... this law really don't exist coz its a old and stupid BTA-Scams which is created from Scammers Fantasy .... when nothing works, BTA in the last Minute always "works"

.... I suppose that 3600$ is now the highest amount in 12 years RS here ..... don't know what Vlad wants to buy for himself or he wants to go on Holiday ....

Hello my dear xxxxxx! I am already in Yekaterinburg, I was at the embassy. :liar: :liar: :liar: I have tears in my eyes, I do not know how to tell you this, but still I am writing this letter to you. I have two news:
The first news is that my visa is approved. I was at the embassy and I was asked a lot of questions about my trip.
I answered them without any problems. It's a good news.
But there is another news for which I cry ...
When I was at the embassy, ​​I was asked to show my financial condition. I was told that in the Russian Federation there is a law that every citizen of Russia who leaves for another country must present his financial condition, which will confirm that he will not starve in another country, that he will have money to live on.
I was told that I should show them $ 3,600
so that they would make sure that I would not go hungry in the United States of America. After I show them the money, they give me my visa and a certificate stating that I can pass through customs control without any problems. When I heard these words, tears flowed down my cheeks. I told them that in the United States of America I have a beloved man and that he will take care of me and I will not go hungry there and everything will be fine with me, to which they replied that these are the laws of the Russian Federation. They also said that these 3600 dollars I will not need to spend them, I will just need to show this money. I sit and cry, I do not know what to do. I do not have that kind of money, I do not know how you will react to my letter. Most of all, I'm afraid that you will scold me. This is not my fault. I did not know that such laws exist and that everything is so strict. My love, I hope that you will read this letter and understand me. I hope that you will not leave me in this difficult situation ... If you can send me this 3600 dollars, I will go to the embassy and get a visa for departure to you. Pleases one, that this money not need to spend. This week, as soon as you meet me at my airport, I will give you back the money.
My love, I really hope that you will understand me and help me.
With love, your Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.31] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 09:20:14 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

Photo0013.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Anastasia; <bon614200@gmail.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your letter.
Darling, I am really happy that you will help me and I will be with you very soon.
xxxxxxx, when can you send me this amount?
This morning I went to the bank and found out how to transfer money from your country to Russia.
xxxxxxx, I found out about MoneyGram money transfer system.
You've heard about it? I can receive your money the same day you send it.
I am very grateful to you for your help and I hope that I will be with you in the coming days.
xxxxxxx, you need my full details:
Name: Anastasia
Patronymic (Middle Name): Sergeevna
Surname: Bondarenko
city: Yekaterinburg

Darling, the faster you help me, the faster we will be together. I hope you can use MoneyGram soon.
Dear, after you send the money, they will give you a document that will contain all your complete data and a money transfer code. You will need to tell this code to me and I can easily get your money.
Darling, the bank told me that it would be better if you send money 2 times for 1800 dollars. Can you do that? I really appreciate your help and I really want to be with you as soon as possible. I hope that in the coming days I will be able to touch you. Every second I think of you and our meeting. I am happy that you are in my life. Honey, I’ll give you all this money back when you meet me at the airport.
I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.6] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 08:09:09 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:50 pm

..... 17 min. later

Darling, yesterday I also tried to call you on the phone, but your number is not used. Have you changed your phone number? ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: its a fictive Number
I tried to call you at this number 312-704-0215, but I could not hear you.
Despite this, I am very glad that we will soon be together. I miss you so much. Every day I think about our meeting. Dear, as I told you, I rented a house in Yekaterinburg and will be here until you help me. After that, I will immediately go to you. I just need to show $ 3,600 and pick up my visa.
I really miss you.
Have a nice day.

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 08:26:27 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:52 pm

..... 2,5 hours later

Darling, I want to be with you as soon as possible. I look forward to your letter with great impatience. Soon I can touch you and hold your hand. I'm very happy. I am very grateful to fate for meeting you and very grateful to you for making me happy.

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 11:10:56 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia S. Bondarenko; <bon614200@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:58 pm

.... now she becomes like a Eel to avoid to give Copy ...... no Chance

Hello my dear xxxxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your letter.
Darling, I get it.
xxxxxx, I found another way and I am sure that there will be no problems with this and everything will be in order.
Today I started making an international bank account. This will be my personal bank account and you can send money to my account without any problems. I was at the bank and applied for opening my personal international bank account. My account will be ready in 5-7 days. I hope that the bank account will be opened as soon as possible and I will send you all the bank details.
I was at MoneyGram, they told me that due to not very good relations between our countries, money can be blocked and it will take a lot of time to get this money back. There have already been such cases. I was told by a girl who works in the MoneyGram department. I decided that there was no need to take risks. It will be better if you send money to my bank account when it is opened.
This will be my personal account and there will be no problems in any case. I can also get your money without any problems.
I miss you very much and I want us to be together as soon as possible. I am sorry that our meeting is postponed for a short time. As soon as I open a bank account, I will send you all the details and everything will be in order. I look forward to the moment of our meeting. I really want to see you. I am sorry that our countries are in bad relations and because of this there are some problems. Soon we will be together.
Do not worry. I miss you very much and am waiting for your letter.
Your Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.15] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:34:24 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

video_2019-08-07_11-11-21.mp4
http://sendvid.com/0dnohgf8

.... atleast she knows my name, she don't know english and I suppose that she must read this short message when one follow her Eyes.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
Why do you think that I caused some sort of panic?
I told you that I was at MoneyGram and they told me that large amounts are very often blocked. Therefore, I think that you do not need to use this system. I found out that a bank account is the safest way to send money.
I can get your money without any problems. I told you that you do not need to send money through MoneyGram, because money can block and I will not receive it.
You need to take money from MoneyGram. You must return this amount.
Darling, I really want to be with you and I don’t want any problems. I am sure that sending money to my international bank account is easy and hassle-free. In any case, I can get your money if you send it to my bank account.
I really want us to be together as soon as possible. I miss you so much. Every second I think about our meeting. Take money from MoneyGram and when I get a bank account I will inform you. I really love you and miss you.
Yours Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.15] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 11:34:24 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

photo-2019-07-19-08-45-22.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:43 pm

...... some Pressure is not wrong

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I’m not hiding anything from you. I hope everything will be all right and we will be able to be together very soon.
I miss you very much and want to see you as soon as possible. I sent you a passport photo. I love you
Your Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.38] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:11:41 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

Photo-10-08-2019.jpg: 09/08/19; 06:28pm; Apple iPhone 7 Plus

.... Passport valid from today, very nice and Pic taken yesterday ....... we've again Graphic mistakes, all 4 Passport control numbers are wrong, Signature don't match with her Name, Passport number is definitely not from 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:47 am

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
How do you? Why did you stop writing to me? I am very worried.
I hope you received my letter with a passport. I will wait for news from you.
Your Anastasia!

Received: from [10.8.8.38] ([185.169.255.76])
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:11:41 +0100

NORDVPN-L1
TEFINCOM S.A.
Net1 GmbH
NordVPN
Europe/London

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <nastyushanastya476@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:20 pm

.... she appeared today again out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount.

Hello! What is your mood?
I don’t know where to start ... My name is Anastasia. I am here to find a decent man and maybe meet my love.
Now, I’m a little worried, because I’ve never previously contacted a man on the Internet. I hope you understand my feelings.
I am an ordinary, kind and cheerful girl. I do not play with people's feelings. But unfortunately, I am lonely. If you are as lonely as me, I will be happy to talk with you.
In my next letter, I could send you some of my photos, videos and tell more about yourself so that you have an idea about me.
I hope you find this interesting and I very much hope to receive your answer.
Have a nice day.

Received: from [10.8.3.14] ([185.222.24.137])
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:11:47 +0100

UK-LEASEWEB-20170922
Leaseweb UK NOC
35 Great St Helens
EC3A 6AP London,
UK

photo-2019-07-20-14-48-00.jpg

photo-2019-07-20-14-48-08.jpg

.... if Boris mirror his Pics or not, we still find them ....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <anastasiyanastyalove5@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 pm

.... don't know if she's the one coz I've still another Anastasiya in my open list by 24FD...... I go after she wrote her name ... thats intend and thats why Vlads change Emailaddress immediately ..... to confuse old people like me ... :mad:

Hello my new friend xxxxxxx!
I am very pleased to see your letter! Seeing your letter I was in a good mood!
I am very glad that we began our acquaintance! I will be glad to continue our dialogue with you!

Now I will tell you a little about myself !!!
My name is Anastasia! I am 30 years old! My birthday is 11/14/1988! And when is your birthday?
I live in Russia in the Tyumen region in the city of Tobolsk! It is a small town with a population of approximately 100,000 people. I love my city very much! and this is my homeland!
It is located at a distance of 1859 kilometers from Moscow! My city is not very well developed!
What city do you live in? Is your city big?
I've never been married! I have no children.
I love to play sports and I really like to keep myself in shape! Sport helps me feel great!
Can you tell me a little about yourself? Have you been married? Do you have children?
I want to know as much as possible about you ... I do not want to spend my time on a man who writes for fun.
For acquaintance, I am serious. Men tried to get acquainted with me, who were interested only in my photos, they saw in me not a woman, but only a sexual object. I don't need this! Also, I will not send my nude photos.
I am looking for only serious relationship ! I hope you understand me!
I hope that we will learn about each other as much as possible! And it will be mutual!
I really want to continue to communicate with you! I hope this desire is mutual?
Please tell me more about your life and your hobbies! I will be pleased to read about it!
I will wait for your reply to my letter! Of course I will be very pleased to see your photos!
Please send me your photos!
I send you my little video. I hope you will be pleased to see me.
I look forward to your letter! :-)
your new friend Anastasia.

Received: from [10.8.8.22] ([77.243.177.120]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 12:06:32 +0300

M247-LONDON-SERVICES
M247 Ltd London IP Services
GLOBALAXS NOC
M247 - Network Management Centre
1 Ball Green, Cobra Court
M32 0QT, Manchester - United Kingdom

20190716-130057.jpg: 16/07/19; 01:01pm; samsung SM-A505FN

20190716-130111.jpg: 16/07/19; 01:01pm; samsung SM-A505FN

20190716-130129.jpg: 16/07/19; 01:01pm; samsung SM-A505FN

... coz of her EXIF-Data we know where Pics are taken:

.... which Surprise ..... its Yoshkar Ola .... since it is in the Pampa, we don't need the address.. :party: :party: :applause: :applause:

Distance between Tyumen, Tyumenskaya oblast and Yoshkar-Ola, Mari El (Russia); 1343.26 km

video_2019-07-20_14-47-55.mp4
http://sendvid.com/pru1fzk7

.... her T-Shirt was treasonably, now I know which Anastasiya we've here now ....... Chapter is closed coz we've her Trophy already

Return to “Russian scammers”