It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoriya; <milavica@fremom.com/nadezhdarusy@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karina; <Karina_Love@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:11 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Karina. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I search the man with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with huge impatience. Bye, Karinushulenka!

Received: from localhost ([185.100.85.61])
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 08:35:02 +0100
To: karabearnilijunhua@qq.com

FlokiNET-Romania
FlokiNET
Victoria
Braila
Romania

PIC-759.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount

Welcome. Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and class the woman? My name Karina. I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for stable relations and marriages further. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. All the best, Karinushok

Received: from localhost (81.17.16.146)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 19:47:34 +0100
Reply-To: Karinulya Pretty <Karina_Love@outlook.com>
To: isatriyo@aol.com

Level 3 Parent, LLC
OrgId: LPL-141
Address: 100 CenturyLink Drive
City: Monroe
StateProv: LA
PostalCode: 71203

CAM-378.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <AnnushkaValerevna@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:12 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Good afternoon, Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the girl? My name is Anna. I think, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself later. With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: AnnushkaValerevna@outlook.com

Kiss, Annoka!

Received: from icmsa400301.i.softbank.jp (imsa4003.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.79])
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 18:30:09 +0100
To: exzybit@yahoo.com

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC-294.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <Annakrasotkaa@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:26 pm

...... with the last Pic in DLB-Spam

Good morning Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to meet with new and remarkable the girl? My name Anna. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. I will wait your letter with huge impatience.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: Annakrasotkaa@outlook.com

Bye, Annulenka.

Received: from icmsa300101.i.softbank.jp (imsa3001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.77])
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 18:31:28 +0100

EMAIL-I
SOFTBANK Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <Annakrasotkaa@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:06 pm

...... from the 2nd. DLB-Mailaccount

Good morning Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name Anna. I hope, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: Annakrasotkaa@outlook.com

All kind, Annutika!

Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.202])
To: alp_mehelav@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 21:52:09 +0100

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

PCX-449.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:14 pm

..... from DLB-Mailaccount

Good evening, Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name is Anna. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: AnnaGribschevaaaa98@outlook.com

Good pastime, Annchik!

Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.226])
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:28:51 +0100

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion

DSC-244.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:57 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hello. Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the girl? My name is Anna. I hope, that to you my photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself later. I will wait your answer with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: AnnushkaValerevna@outlook.com

Good pastime, Annusha.

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.228])
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:37:44 +0100

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion

PIC-913.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:12 pm

...... from E-Spam in german

Welcome! Dear the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and class the girl? My name Anna. I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I search someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: AnnushkaValerevna@outlook.com

Good pastime, Annulenka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [198.144.121.93])
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 04:00:28 +0100
To: xavier_jordana7@hotmail.com

GTT-ARIN-BLK6
GTT
OrgId: GC-494
Address: 7900 Tysons One Place
Address: Suite 1450
City: McLean
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22102

PIC-516.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlana86love@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:23 pm

.... from DLB-Spam ... seems the Yola-Vankas have Exit today

Kind time of days.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name Svetik I hope, that you from me in delight.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be balanced and surprising|to change to the best.
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life.
So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future.
Dream of all my life - to meet love.
I very much hope, that you this man.
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
All kind, Svetik.

Received: from orejknl (unknown [178.176.175.133])
Reply-To: Svetik <svetlana86love@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 12:06:59 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

86211455982-285123.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlana86love@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:26 pm

... once more in DMF-Spam with the same Pic

Hello.
Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and class the girl?
My name is Svetaa I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting|to change to the best.
I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it.
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriage in the future.
My main objective - to meet love.
I very much hope, that you are this man.
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.
With the best regards, Svetaa.

Received: from [178.176.175.133] (port=29333 helo=chhaih) by server81.dnsserverboot.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.89_1)
Reply-To: Svetaa <svetlana86love@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 12:37:17 +0300
X-Mailer: WhatCounts Lite Build

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetik; <svetlana86love@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:03 pm

.... with the last Pic in DLB-Spam

Kind time of days.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name Svetik I hope, that you from me in delight.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be balanced and surprising|to change to the best.
So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future.
I very much hope, that you this man.
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
All kind, Svetik.

Received: from orejknl (unknown [178.176.175.133])
Reply-To: Svetik <svetlana86love@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 12:06:59 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Svetlana; <svetlana86love@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:37 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Good afternoon.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the girl?
My name Svetliana I think, that to you my photo.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising|to change to the best.
I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl.
Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future.
My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life.
I wish to believe, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.
Bye, Svetliana.

Received: from vsyrkw (unknown [178.176.175.133])
Reply-To: Svetliana <svetlana86love@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 00:18:19 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Svetlana; <svetlana86love@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:39 pm

...... once more

Salute.
Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the woman?
My name is Svetlana I wish to believe, that to you my photo.
I in searches someone with whom my life will be balanced and surprising|to change to the best.
I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from it.
Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriage further.
My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future.
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Bye, Svetlana.

Received: from rbbbhn (unknown [178.176.175.133])
Reply-To: Svetlana <svetlana86love@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 01:30:19 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Svetlanna <svetlanamilka@outlook.com>

Postby Winkinger » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Good day.
Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the girl?
My name Svetliana I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating|to change to the best.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and marriages further.
I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself later.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
Bye, Svetliana.

Received: from rlkby (unknown [Received: from rlkby (unknown [178.176.175.133])
Reply-To:Svetliana <svetlanamilka@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 18:39:52 +0300

IP Address 178.176.175.133
Country Russian Federation
Country information about Russian Federation
[RU]
Region Mariy El, Respublika
City Yoshkar-Ola

The pictures are stolen from Ekaterina Dmitrieva / Екатерина Дмитриева: .

http:/ / vk.com/id223859059
https:/ / www.instagram.com/katekate_d/
http:/ / instafitgirls.com/ekaterina-dmitrieva/
https:/ / where-you.com/user/ekaterina-dmitrieva-223859059
https:/ / iprofiles.ru/ekaterina-dmitrieva/223859059/
https:/ / vkfaces.com/vk/user/id223859059
https:/ / modelsintro.com/model/ekaterina-dmitrieva/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <Svetlana-Milaya1@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:33 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hey, my name is Svetlana!!!!
Iam looking for a good man to create strong relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If you are interested in meeting me,
You can write me a letter Svetlana-Milaya1@outlook.com
and we will get to know each other better!!!
Tell me about yourself, and send a photo!!!
Svetik

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [82.127.188.193])
Reply-To: Sveta <Svetlana-Milaya1@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 09:59:19 +0800

IP2000-ADSL-BAS
LNMSO657 Montsouris Bloc 1
Wanadoo France Technical Role
FRANCE TELECOM/SCR
48 rue Camille Desmoulins
92791 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX CEDEX 9
France

18748108095-285123371.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”