It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Nadin; <heavenlyfamee19@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadin; <heavenlyfamee19@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:47 pm

...... 4 min. later

Hi again my beloved xxxxxxx.

I`m glad to write to you again! I am thinking a lot about you xxxxx.
You know xxxxx, I need to tell you something. I think that friendship is very important in the relationships.
Let me explain what I mean here. I think that passion and affection are very good,
but two people that decide to be together need to know how deal with each other in everyday life.
You know what I mean? And I think that friendship between them will help a lot. I’d like to see a very good,
I can say the best friend in my soul mate. I think that emotional connection is very important,
so that two people will feel very comfortable with each other. How do you think xxxxxx?

When I am reading your letters xxxxxx, I feel that you`re honest and sincere with me,
you`re telling me a lot about you, so I want to give you the same thing. You know, I`ve a dream.
I’d like to find a true love, a special person who is going to love and take care of me and I`ll do the same for him.
I want our love to be forever. I think that when I meet that special one I`ll give him all of my tenderness, care and love.
And what`s your dream? What do you want the most from life xxxxxx? Please, tell me.
It`ll be very interesting for me to know what you`re thinking and dreaming about.

You know xxxxxx, I need to tell you something.
I`ve never thought before that this is possible to find a very good friend, somebody special with the help of Internet.
But now I can say that this happened to me, I’ve met you and it seems to me like I know you for a long time even though we exchanged only a few letters.
Now I can say that there`s a person in the world who understands me, my life position, whose dreams and intentions are close to mine.
You should know that you`re dear to my heart, I`m always ready to listen, understand and try to help you if you need that.
Ok, I`m finishing my letter now and I`ll be looking forward to your reply xxxxxx!!!

I am thinking about you!

With tender hugs and kisses, yours Diana.

Received: from [10.11.1.54] ([91.227.222.7])
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:09:38 +0200

vooservers
VooServers NOC
VooServers Ltd
The Maidstone Studios
Vinters Park
Maidstone
Kent
ME14 5NZ
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:20 pm

...... never heard such a stupid lame excuse

My dear agency did not bypass the currency law.
On the receipt is written the amount in euros, as the equivalent.
Payment is made in rubles at the euro exchange rate for the current day.
My dear I hope this is clear to you?

Your Diana.

Received: from [10.11.1.50] ([91.227.222.7])
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 17:56:46 +0200

vooservers
VooServers NOC
VooServers Ltd
The Maidstone Studios
Vinters Park
Maidstone
Kent
ME14 5NZ
UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

repobox
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby repobox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:56 pm

This is the same word template I have received from several scammers. They have not bothered to change the text, apart from the destination city. Probably the same Vlad outfit.
:engineer: REPOBOX

Return to “Russian scammers”