It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <Kalinka.malinka.mouya@yandex.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nusha; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:41 pm

...... once more

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Nusha. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
Now Ukraine is overwhelmed by the second wave of the virus. They have again started to introduce precautions in public places and warn about self-isolation of citizens.
I hope that they will not take such harsh measures as they did the first time. I really want to plan my vacation, I hope I can do it. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends.
In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic.
Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Nusha.

Received: from simxyz (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Nusha <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 11:49:11 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-1583.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:33 pm

..... once more

Hello. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea.
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anna. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
Now Ukraine is overwhelmed by the second wave of the virus. They have again started to introduce precautions in public places and warn about self-isolation of citizens.
I hope that they will not take such harsh measures as they did the first time. I really want to plan my vacation, I hope I can do it. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends.
In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic.
Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Anna.

Received: from [178.176.175.254] (port=63993 helo=zxontzi) by server.jntuhcem.ac.in with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Anna <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:49:34 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-1583.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 pm

...... DMF-Spam with the last Pic

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Nusha. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Nusha.

Received: from unknown (HELO hxwtwj) (cglicitacao@srnet.com.br@178.176.175.250)
Reply-To: Nusha <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:25:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Annushka; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:46 pm

..... also 419-Spam

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Annushka. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Annushka.

Received: from unknown (HELO udzpa) (cglicitacao@srnet.com.br@178.176.175.250)
Reply-To: Annushka <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:57:58 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Annushka; <annalucky@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:16 pm

..... from 419-Spam

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Annushka. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Annushka.

Received: from unknown (HELO hgnk) (178.176.175.250)
Reply-To: Annushka <annalucky@bottichelli.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:05:42 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG-1583.jpg

Steever62
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Vika - pechkape@i.ua

Postby Steever62 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:24 am

Hello my dear...

I don’t understand why you think so and what made you write this
message. I don't think I should run to another city to take
money, I spend my last savings and sit by a broken trough in
hope to build a relationship with you to bring it into something more
serious, much serious, and you offend me so much .. I've always been with
I'm frank with you, I don't want to ask you for money .. but I think that
a man should not ask and give advice, but act, I would
I really wanted to see specific help from you, I do not press in any way
case, I just have to spend a lot of money in this internet cafe
to see a couple of letters from you .. identical and angry .. or not,
I'm confused, I'm exorcising my soul and I don't want you to be about such a thing for me
opinions, I just want to be myself with you, I can't come to
to you or anywhere else at all, I do not have an international passport, now,
but I am trying to solve this problem ...

My XXXX I like to call you that .. I don't want to lose you and
lose such communication, despite all those suspicions, each of your
the message is saturated with notes of kindness and light, they help
me and I am very I appreciate what you write to me in Russian ..
Steeve, I will not ask specific amount, or something else, I do not
want that, but if you want, I will be very I am glad for your gift and
I hope this somehow connects us and together we turn our
correspondence into something more colorful and beautiful, you do you
know what I mean?

Name of my sister living in peaceful territory: The
address of the receiver: Helena Honcharova Oktyabrskaya Street 5 Town
of the receiver: Metalist Zip code: 93733 Country: UKRAINE

Western union, ria or moneygram. From your money, I will pay myself
internet and I can go to the web call and maybe fix the piano, I don’t
I remember if I told you ... sorry, it's just that the pace of life here is very
strange and with interruptions in the network and the Internet, I sometimes forget about what
wrote, I like to read certain moments from your letters that to me
help you smile and feel better .. sorry, I really have to go,
time is coming to an end, I really, really want to say a lot, but not
I have time, I still need to help my mom with the documents, I'm sorry and I'll wait
your answer or gift, or better, both ..

I really and honestly reveal myself to you and want to send you this
photo because I want to tell you, please send yours.
I hug you, yours and only Vika.

p.s. photographed by my sister.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <Kalinka.malinka.mouya@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:10 pm

... given address Луганская обл., Славяносербский р-н, пос. Металлист, ул. Октябрьская, дом 5, 93733 don't exist

... by this Pic its clear why

Metallist was 43 days in the fireline between Ukraine Army and the "LPR"-Fighters. Citizedwas locked inand lived in the cellar and were without Food, Electricity, Medicine, Gas, Water mobile communication
Metallist had to this time 700 Citizen.
Local residents said that several dozen private and multi-story buildings, the cultural center, a church, a school and power lines were partially or completely destroyed.
The whole village lies in craters and is littered with rubble from grenades.

When one compares the Satellite Pics from 07.14 with the next Months .... doesn't look good

.... this was a Front report from 31.07.2014!!!!! and more is not necessary to post.

... it would be good, when you could post more Details which you got from her. :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <kindyblonde@onmedu.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:09 pm

.... from 2nd. DLB-Spam ..... "I don't know her" but she knows me .... I've no "Anna" in my 2nd. DLB

Good afternoon xxxxxx. How are your mood? Remember me? You in Australia now? I hope you still want to meet and spend time together. Why I write all this for you? The answer is obvious. Very soon I will go to Australia for my business and this why I write to you. I do not know yet, but I think it will be Melbourne. I have never smoked, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't drink strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of dry wine on the occasion of the holiday. I think that, and for me is not simply praise myself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses. Simply put, I want to find a man who could be my friend and a guide in my soon visit Australia. It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we will continue to communicate. I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait too long. I will be very pleased if you tell me about yourself and we are start to talk. I am sending you my photos and I will be happy to see your photo in the reply email. Best wishes! Anna

Received: from [10.10.66.132] (unknown [89.163.131.160])
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 15:28:02 +0300

DE-MYLOC-DUS-20060217
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
Düsseldorf
GERMANY

IMG-0000210806336.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <honeyanna93@omnedu.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:20 pm

.... found her in E-Spam; "I don't know her" but she knows me and I don't have any "Anna" in my E-account.

Hi xxxxxx. How are you? It's me. You in United States now? Do you still want to meet and spend time together? Why I write all this for you? The answer is obvious. Very soon I will go to United States for my business and this why I write to you. I don't know yet which city I'll be sent to for work. I hope i can choose the location of work.
I don't smoke, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the occasion of the holiday. I think that, and for me is not simply praise myself and tell about my strengths and weaknesses. Frankly, I am looking for a man who could be my true friend and a guide in my soon visit United States. It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we can continue to communicate.
I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait too long. I will be
very pleased if you tell me about yourself and we are start to talk. I am sending you some of my photos and I will be happy if you reply me with a photo too. Have a nice day! Anna

Received: from [80.90.55.179] (port=58911 helo=[10.10.66.5]) by business85.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.95)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 07:48:06 +0300

ORG-VOS1-RIPE
LU-VO-20010906
Visual Online S.A.
6, rue Goell
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG-0000210806331.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:25 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Hello xxxxxx. How are your day? It's me. Are you in United States now? I hope you still want to meet and spend time together. Why I write all this for you? The answer is obvious. Very soon I will trip to United States for my business and this why I write to you. I don't know yet which city I'll be sent to for work. I hope i can choose the location of work. I have never smoked, and have a negative attitude to drugs. I don't drink strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday. I believe that, and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses. Simply put, I want to find a man who could be my reliable friend and a guide in my soon visit United States. It would be great if my interest in you was mutual and we will continue to communicate. I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait a long time. I will be very interested if you tell me about yourself and we are start to talk. I am sending you some of my photos and I will be happy if you attach a photo in the reply email. Best wishes! Anna

Received: from [80.90.55.179] (port=53792 helo=[10.10.66.5]) by business85.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 04:31:30 +0300

ORG-VOS1-RIPE
LU-VO-20010906
Visual Online S.A.
6, rue Goell
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG-0000210806333.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:35 pm

.... 419-Spam

Hello xxxxxxx. How are your day? Remember me? You in United States right now? Do you still want to meet and spend time together? Why I write all this for you? The answer is obvious. Very soon I will come to United States for my business and this why I write to you. I don't know yet which city I'll be sent to for work. I hope i can choose the location of work. I have never smoked, and don't use drugs. I don't drink strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday. I think that, and for me is not simply praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses. In general, I am looking for a man who could be my true friend and a guide in my soon visit United States. It would be great if our desires are the same and we will continue to communicate. I wish you a good mood and a wonderful day. I hope that your response will not take to wait a long time. I will be very interested if you tell me about yourself and we are start to talk. I am sending you my photos and I will be happy to see your photo in the reply email. Have a nice day! Anna

Received: from [80.90.55.179] (port=55182 helo=[10.10.66.5]) by business85.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 05:42:25 +0300

ORG-VOS1-RIPE
LU-VO-20010906
Visual Online S.A.
6, rue Goell
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG-0000210806336.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <nastya_astana1987@excellkz.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:15 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hello,
How are you doing?
How is the political situation in connection with what is happening in Ukraine?
My name is Anastasia. I am 35 years old and I live in Kazakhstan in a city called Astana.
I really dream of moving to another country. Could you tell me more about yourself, about your country, about your life?
How are things in your country with Covid-19?
To be honest, I'm already tired of everything.
I want a quiet life without diseases, wars and masks.
So I will be waiting for your answers and your photos.
Have a good day.
Anastasia.

Received: from mail.apure.net ([66.162.85.78])
Received: from uhgt by mail.apure.net (Cipher TLSv1:RC4-MD5:128) (MDaemon PRO v10.0.0)
X-MDRemoteIP: 77.40.25.236
Reply-To: Anastasia <nastya_astana1987@excellkz.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 21:52:43 +0300
Organization: nastya_astana1987@excellkz.com

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

Q4-W8qoa-p0o.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <anastasia.1987@excellkz.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:43 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello!!!
I am very interested did you pay your attention to my photos or to what I wrote to you?
I wouldn't mind getting to know you, but I want to tell you right away that I live in Kazakhstan.
Tell me, please, does it bother you? I think the distance is nonsense.
I think that you saw perfectly well, maybe on the news, on the Internet,
or maybe even read that we are not having a very good time in Kazakhstan right now.
I don't want to be where there is war, injustice and where they spit on their people. To be honest,
I would love to go to live in another country, where you can live in peace and build a happy life.
I would like to find a good man who could take care of me and give me happy days, hours and even minutes, because love works wonders.
Do you agree with me? Maybe you are this man, but I think that first you and I need to communicate and learn more about each other.
I also want to please my man and give him a smile, love every day, always support and help him in everything.
I want to communicate with you, get to know you, your hobbies and about your family,
if you don't mind telling me, of course? I will also share and tell you about my life, family, hobbies and dreams for the future.
I will look forward to your letters with great impatience and I hope that you will agree to communicate with me and learn more about each other.
I hope that I have not distracted you with my letter and that you will write me your answer soon.
I would be glad to see your photos if of course it is possible.
Anastasia.

Received: from [77.40.25.236] (port=56422 helo=aylfluy) by ns5.ariaservice.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.96)
Reply-To: Anastasia <anastasia.1987@excellkz.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 03:05:15 +0300
Organization: anastasia.1987@excellkz.com

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

Mpus-Wv9v6i-M.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <a-naka@????????>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:49 pm

...... once more

Hello!!!
I am very interested did you pay your attention to my photos or to what I wrote to you?
I wouldn't mind getting to know you, but I want to tell you right away that I live in Kazakhstan.
Tell me, please, does it bother you? I think the distance is nonsense.
I think that you saw perfectly well, maybe on the news, on the Internet,
or maybe even read that we are not having a very good time in Kazakhstan right now.
I don't want to be where there is war, injustice and where they spit on their people. To be honest,
I would love to go to live in another country, where you can live in peace and build a happy life.
I would like to find a good man who could take care of me and give me happy days, hours and even minutes, because love works wonders.
Do you agree with me? Maybe you are this man, but I think that first you and I need to communicate and learn more about each other.
I also want to please my man and give him a smile, love every day, always support and help him in everything.
I want to communicate with you, get to know you, your hobbies and about your family,
if you don't mind telling me, of course? I will also share and tell you about my life, family, hobbies and dreams for the future.
I will look forward to your letters with great impatience and I hope that you will agree to communicate with me and learn more about each other.
I hope that I have not distracted you with my letter and that you will write me your answer soon.
I would be glad to see your photos if of course it is possible.
Anastasia.

Received: from cahx (unknown [77.40.25.236])
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 09:52:41 +0300
Organization: anastasia.1987@excellkz.com

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

h-X4-Dw2m-Q-T0.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”