It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Ekaterina; <Kbelosudtskaya@yandex.com/katerinabelods@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <katerinabelods@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
I am extremely happy to see your answer. How do you? What is your mood? And also, my dear, you did not answer me how I could find you in skype, so that we can talk with you and see each other. And we could discuss everything about our meeting with you via video link.
My sweet xxxxxx, I'm glad you gave me the name of the international airport, now I know where I will need to fly. Now I will go to a travel agency and find out about everything!
I will go to him soon, maybe today, but maybe tomorrow! When I find out everything, I will immediately inform you! And we will choose the exact date for our meeting.
I am really happy with all this and insanely glad that you and I will soon be together. I can’t think of anything but you and our meeting. At work, I can’t focus on anything. I think about us all the time!
My dear xxxxxx, you can imagine, very soon you and I will be together !!!!!!!! And we will make all our dreams come true! I can’t describe in words how happy I am now !!!!!!!! Thank you for making me so happy.
I love you very much xxxxxxx!
I miss !!!
Your Katy

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (front2.jv.ru. [93.191.12.149]) .... Proxy
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 13:34:41 +0300

FIORD-COLO
Colocation Services
Fiord NOC
TRC FIORD
1st Warshavsky proezd, 1A, building 3, of.321
Moscow
Russia, 115201

239zGrMb/15625222-223468811433892-3109957407824936960-n.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! What is your mood today? My mood is wonderful. I am very glad that we can soon meet with you. Today we don’t have much work and I decided to ask my boss for a couple of hours to go to a travel agency and find out about my trip to you.
And also my dear xxxxxx! You still haven't provided me with your skype. So that we can talk with you and see each other. Or we could just chat faster in skype. I will be waiting for your answer. As soon as I find out about the trip to you, I will inform you all.

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 09:49:15 +0300

FIORD-COLO
Colocation Services
Fiord NOC
TRC FIORD
Moscow
Russia, 115201
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:17 pm

....... 90 min. later

My darling xxxxxx, I just had a travel agency. The agency said, for a trip to you, you need to apply for a passport. Visa required. First, a tourist visa is required. It is also required to buy a compulsory health insurance policy.
Issuing a foreign passport costs 5,000 rubles, which is approximately $ 75.
Visa processing costs 9,800 rubles, approximately $ 148.
Buying compulsory health insurance costs 12,700 rubles, and this is about 192 dollars.
An air ticket will cost 33,000 rubles, which is approximately $ 500. But the amounts vary depending on the date of my flight to you.
The visa will be valid for 90 days, that is, for 3 months!
But all 3 months I can’t be with you because I have a job! And I can take leave from work only for 5 weeks! At least these 5 weeks, I can definitely spend with you !!
Registration of a package of documents. Takes from 9 to 14 days.
My love is xxxxxx, I don’t know what to do, because I don’t have enough money to pay for the whole trip. I have only 400 dollars. I still need 515 dollars.
I can’t earn them in a short time, I will need to work for many months to save this amount. And this is too much time.
I'm terribly upset about all this! My love is xxxxxx, I'm really afraid of losing you !!
Is our love to end so simple and so terrible ?? I do not want it! I am really writing you a letter with tears in my eyes! I don’t know where to go, and what to do! But I want to be with you!
If I had at least one chance, I would use it for only 300% and fly to you as soon as possible, you and I could be together! To begin with, spend 5 weeks together, and on my next trip I would stay with you forever !!!
My love is xxxxxx, now I don’t have any ideas! I thought about that! And I can’t do anything about it.
I really don't want to lose you. Now I am sending you my letter as soon as possible, and I hope to receive your reply soon. Tell me what to do !? What to do to us ?? What would we be together ?? And it would also be better if we discussed what to do with our meeting on video communications in skype.
I love you very much.

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 12:25:01 +0300

FIORD-COLO
Colocation Services
Fiord NOC
TRC FIORD
Moscow
Russia, 115201

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:18 pm

..... immediately her answer ..... we let her stew when she don't have a idea .... :idea: :cowboy: :concerned:

My dear xxxxxx! I don’t want to just give up, I really want our meeting with you. But at the same time, I understand that in this situation, I am powerless.
My dear xxxxx, I’ve been thinking all day where to borrow the remaining amount of money. But, unfortunately, all to no avail, I do not know where I can find the rest of the money. And also xxxxxx, you still haven’t answered me when we could talk in skype so that we can think together what to do with my problem so that I can come to you. I believe my dear xxxxxx, that only by joint efforts can we figure out what to do, so that I can come to you.
I will be waiting for your answer. With your love Katy.

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 16:56:15 +0300

FIORD-COLO
Colocation Services
Fiord NOC
TRC FIORD
Moscow
Russia, 115201

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! I was looking for help from my friends and acquaintances, but, unfortunately, no one can help me, since everyone needs money. But my mom can help me, but with a maximum of 100 dollars. I don’t know where to find the remaining amount of money.
And also, my dear xxxxxx, I believe that we must decide what to do with our meeting together, because we both want to meet each other and therefore we must decide together what to do.
But also my dear xxxxxx, I wrote to you many times that it would be better if we discussed what to do with our meeting via video link. Why aren’t you responding to this?

Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 12:26:53 +0300

FIORD-COLO
Colocation Services
Fiord NOC
TRC FIORD
Moscow
Russia, 115201

Return to “Russian scammers”