It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Sabina; <sabinaekalinina@yandex.com/sabinaaa@azpostmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:00 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hi, my name Sabina and I'm from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan It's an independent country, you can find it on maps.
My country is Muslim country with cruel traditions and rules for the girls.
So I am very lonely in my life, and I find it hard to find a good man here.
I very interesting, kind, caring and interesting girl. I hope you like my picture, I send you with this letter.
And if you still free from serious relations, just let me know and send the answer,
may be it's our chance to escape from loneliness. I would like to see yours picture also, and find out more about you.
Looking forward for your answer. Have a nice day. Sabina

Received: from ipsheremet-gw.transtelecom.net (HELO 194.156.126.50) (don@karibcable.com@188.43.11.194)
.... Proxy from Voronesh ... I've booted out yesterday a Newbie who was sniffing here for 30 min., also with Voronezh-Proxy :twisted: :twisted: :mad:
Reply-To: Sabina <sabinazigr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 22:30:57 +0300

TTK-PtP-NET11
TTC NOC
Company TransTeleCom Network Operation Center
8, Testovskaya str.
123317 Moscow
Russian Federation

egheborie.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sabina; <sabinazigr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:45 pm

.... with the same Letter & Pic also in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Received: from pool-46-63-44-170.x-city.ua (HELO 92.119.160.85) (don@karibcable.com@46.63.44.170)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 03:32:38 +0300

X-CITY
X-CITY KHMELNYTSKYI
X-CITY NOC
Mykoly Mazura 8/1
29019 Khmelnytskyi
Ukraine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sabina; <sabinazigr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:58 pm

.... with the same Letter & Pic also in my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Received: from static.vnpt.vn (HELO 92.119.160.102) (don@karibcable.com@14.161.48.19)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 03:57:54 +0300

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street,
Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sabina; <sabinaaa@azpostmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:31 pm

..... finally from 24FD with new Emailaddress.

Hi xxxxxx, sorry, that I'm responding you just now. On the calendar, it's Friday, August 23, 2019. And it is a beautiful day for me! I am so happy that you want to start writing to me. I'm glad to meet you. This is a new beginning for us to begin our acquaintance. I hope that our correspondence will lead to something wonderful and pleasant. I am glad that we have similar goals in finding a serious relationship during this moment of our lives. Until that moment, I never believed that in this way I could start dating. But now I see your letter and understand that it may work and you are interested to know me better.

My goal is to find a serious relationship and build a strong family. Of course, I am also open for friendship, but I cannot be friends with a man with whom I will be in love. I want you to know that for me, our age is just digits and not something more important! I believe that a person is always young if his young soul is young and if this person is open to something new and interesting!

I also want to answer probably the main question for you now. Where did I get your email address? I understand that it has become the norm for you to have your own computer and fast Internet. But I want to tell you that I do not have such digital resources. All this is developing only in the capital of my country in the city of Baku. I live very far from the capital in country side. And here I use an Internet cafe. I pay a little money for spending some time here in an internet cafe. It was here that there was a promotion from an Internet cafe, and they provided several email addresses of single men from another countries to a single girl from my country, like me. I decided to try and wrote to you! I am writing to you from a new email address, now this is my personal address and only I have access to it. The dating agency uses that email address from which you received my first letter for the first letter to you. So I ask you to write here, as soon as only I have access and it will be safe for us.

Now a little more about me. My name is Sabina, as you already know. I am 32 years old. I was born in a Muslim country - Azerbaijan. Here are strict laws based on religion. I will tell you more about this if you are interested. Now I live and work in city Qobustan. I have a wonderful job as a stylist. My task is to make sure that all those women who come to me could be look incredibly beautiful, and make the world more beautiful (smile). My duty is to give girls different hairstyles and apply makeup. I love my job very much. Because it helps me to escape from the loneliness that I really feel now! And this loneliness made me contact you and try this chance.

I live alone in a apartment. I purchased this apartment as a mortgage more than 5 years ago. And I will pay for it in a several more years. Before I fully repaid this loan, the apartment remains the property of the bank. I hope that now you better understand my housing situation. I have a one-room apartment with a toilet and a kitchen. I like my apartment - small and comfortable. On weekends, I always clean the apartment correctly. I like the cleanliness. And although I always try to clean my apartment, in any case, always on weekends, I find some kind of homework to do.

In this letter, I also send you my photos so that you could see that I am a real person with real feelings. And I think this is one of the main questions! I promise you that I will always be honest with you and ask you about the same.

I also want us to communicate without problems, and you always receive my letters. Therefore, it would be better if you add my email address to your contact list of your email. Sorry, but email communication is only one opportunity to start our communication and develop it. But later I promise to find another way to talk with you.

I want a serious relationship. You understand that we are both adults, and that we are not going to sit here and write letters to each other for many months or years. This would not work. Our life passes steadily, and before you know about it, another year has passed, and this is a shame. If you dream, want to continue, this will be a chance for a lifetime. We know each other only by paper, but we consider this as a gesture so that your wishes come true. I believe relationships are centered on three important pillars: communication, solidarity, and mutual respect. Of course, there are more elements such as; trust, respect, love, etc. ... but they come from themselves if you have 3 above in good balance. Therefore, always communicate with each other and be able to explain its own position, feelings, thought. And also know how to listen to each other correctly and not being egoistical.

I think this letter is enough to start our communication. I hope that in your next letter you will tell me about yourself. Where do you live and what do you do for living? Why are you alone?

I hope you have enough of my letter to continue our relationship / friendship on paper? After sending this letter I will send you photos of myself. I hope you have received a positive impression of me. Once again xxxxxx, I am a serious, tidy person with good manners and only with good intentions.

Have a good day! I hope this day will be wonderful for you too. Waiting for your letter.

Regards, Sabina.

Received: from [191.101.148.73] (port=23839 helo=[192.168.135.132]) by biz251.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:43:06 -0400

UK-DETC2-LACNIC
Heficed Network Operating Center
Greenwich View Place, 5,
E149NN - London -
UK

IMG-0113.jpg

IMG-1023.jpg

..... RPO is Ксюша Гамалия/Ksyusha Gamalia, Санкт-Петербург, Россия

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/ksyusha-gamaliya-24401345.html

https:/ /vk.com/id24401345 -----> 365 Pics

.instagram.com/ksu_gamaliya/

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010559105958

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Hi xxxxxx from sunny Azerbaijan. I have a really nice day, good mood, and I think it happened because you wrote me new letter. You answered, and this is a pleasant continuation of this day. I would like to know how are you today? Do you have something new or interesting in your life? And also ask one important question! What do you think of our dialogue ?! I understand that we need to learn much more about each other and most importantly to understand whether we need to continue to communicate? Believe me, I want to learn more and more about you every time, to know you as a person. It is very interesting for me, and it is curious.

Thank you for telling me about yourself and your hobbies. But why don't you send me your picture? I really want to see you! Also send me a photo of their models, I can not imagine how it might look. But with pleasure I will look at it. As for singing, I don’t sing. I don’t think my voice is good.

As I said in my first letter, I am 32 years old. I was born on November 13, 1986. My zodiac sign is Scorpio. My height is 173 cm and my weight is 51 kilograms. I was born and live in Azerbaijan. As I already tell you, Azerbaijan is a Muslim country. My religion is also Islam. Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to choose a religion. My parents made this choice for me. But I am not a religious person and I do not often visit a mosque. I understand that we can have different cultures and religions and all will be fine. And this is not a problem for me! I am always interested in a person who has something different from me. Because this way we can always learn something new from each other. Therefore, if in the future my current religion becomes a problem for my partner, I can easily change it. I also want to say that now I have a strict Islamic upbringing. And I can’t send you my nude photos, no matter what happens between us. I hope that you are an adult gentleman, and you will understand it correctly and never ask about it.

My childhood was not easy. I am the only one child in my family, and all the attention of my parents was focused on my correct education in accordance with our religion. I was bring up an honest and decent girl. I remember only a small part of my childhood. I am sad to recall this, but my father beat me if I was guilty or if I told something wrong. It was probably thanks to such an upbringing that it was good for me to finish school. This is where I learn English. And now I can speak English fluently. But in order to write to you sometimes, I use an on-line translator. Because I don’t have English practice right now. I would be grateful if you point out my mistakes in the letter and be sure to take this into account.

Perhaps you are wondering why I am writing to you, to another country? Instead of trying to find a man here in my country. But according to our religion, a man and a woman cannot have any relationship before the wedding, sometimes even the future husband and wife are not know each other at all, and did not see each other before the wedding. That is, they see each other for the first time only at a wedding. Therefore, a man and a woman do not have time to get to know each other better before marriage. And so I want to first know the man, love him, and only then get married. Therefore, I do not even try to look for a man here in Azerbaijan. I want to feel caring for myself, to see the emotions that I evoke. I want to be a real woman, allow myself small female weaknesses, whims. Be gentle, loving, and give my love to the person who deserves it. As a person, I also know what emotions are, and I am not ashamed of it and demonstrate it. We all seek security and affection and make concessions. I think that now you will not have a question, why am I still alone here in my life?

In my country, some laws may seem very cruel. Especially in relation to women. Women in our country have very few rights, and are much lower than men in most of aspects of life. This was the main reason I left my parents. After my coming of age 18, my father constantly tried to find a husband for me. He does not ask me if I want this or not? Such traditions are in our country, the father always chooses a husband for his daughter, and the daughter must obey and accept the choice of her father. I do not want this, I want to choose a man for myself for love and family. Because, only love, trust and mutual respect should be the foundation of the family! Otherwise, family life will not be happy! Trust in relationships is important, but communication is even more important. Without communication, there can be no trust. This is often underestimated. All relationships are destroyed by (wrong) communication or bad understanding. I hope you agree? Because of this, I leave my father, went to another city, so that my father could not find me. I started a new life right after that. I got a job, got an apartment as mortgage, and become independent. For girls in our country, this is a rarity. When I left my house, I leave for another city and start a new life here. I graduated from college with a degree in hairdressing and earn money in a local beauty salon. I would not say that everything was easy for me here. I have come a long and difficult way to survive here alone. I can’t say that I am rich and live well here. But I am pleased with the calm life here. In the future I am thinking of getting a high school education. I love my job and it works well for me. That is why I would like to have my own business here or in another country in future one day. I do not want to work for someone all my life. I believe that if you have a goal, you can definitely achieve it! Do you agree with me? But for now I’m not sure about first priority goal. Of cause work – it maybe very important in this life, but I think that to have family and be loved it’s more important.

Now I have a free work schedule. And when I have free time, I go to the Internet cafe to read your letters. Unfortunately, I can not write to you on Sunday. Because it is a day off in the Internet cafe and they do not work at this time. In the rest of the days, I can write to you without problems and learn something new about each other every time. Therefore, I ask you to write to me often and not to disappear for a long time. Because I will be very sad if I do not see your letter. Let it be a small letter from you, but I'm really glad to see your letter and your attention! For me, the main thing is that you are interested with me. As I said, I would like to find a serious relationship with a man, whom I can trust and build my future life with. I sincerely hope that we can get some of this together in the future, but for now it’s too early to speak about it. And if for some reason you did not receive my letter, I ask you to see my letter in the spam folder. As I was told in the Internet cafe, there are often problems with the network. But I promise that I will never leave your letter unanswered!

Today I told you the most important thing about myself. I think that this information is enough for you to start to recognize me. And most importantly, it will allow you to understand me better, and to understand if you want to communicate with me further?

On this I will end my letter and I have to go. With this letter I send you my photos. I hope you like them xxxxxx. Have a nice day and see you in the next letter.

Best regards, Sabina.

Received: from [191.101.148.73] (port=53993 helo=[192.168.135.132]) by biz251.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 11:32:20 -0400

UK-DETC2-LACNIC
Greenwich View Place, 5,
E149NN - London -
UK

IMG-0210.jpg ...... Русский Музей Корпус Бенуа .... 23.02.2015 .... mirrored Pic

IMG-2130.jpg ..... 29.12.2014

........ RPO confirmed

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Hi xxxxxx, how are you doing today? I hope everything is fine with you. Thank you for answering me. I am very glad to receive your letters. Now I have some free time from work to go to the Internet cafe and answer your letter.

I'm sorry your wife did this to you. Even thanks to a few letters, I understand that you are a good person. If she did this in my country, I think that she and her lover would be killed on the spot. Although I'm not sure. But this is wrong to do behind the back of your future husband. I think it’s fair to say it as it is. As they say, a bitter truth is better than a sweet lie. In the end, the secret will always become apparent. I condemn her act and admit that I am very ashamed that a woman can behave this way.

I understand that you visit your father’s grave every week. This is the right thing to do. I appreciate it in you. After all, now that you are here, and he is there, the only thing you can do is come to his grave and bring flowers. I am sure that he is proud of you.

You still haven't sent me your pictures. Why? Every time I try to send you my photos, but you do not do this in return.

In my previous letter I told you about a period of my life that I don’t want to remember anymore. I had to tell you all this because you must know my past. Because the past is the basis for continuing the present and learning from it. We can understand what we did wrong and learn from it to avoid this next time. Do you agree with me? I sincerely ask you not to return to this topic anymore, because it is very hard on my soul from these memories. I mean what I told you about my childhood, about my father and the reasons why I left my parent’s house.

I completely forgot to tell you one important thing. I understand that one day we can call each other. But unfortunately, my phone is now broken. It happened a week ago. I threw him on the floor. He crashed and did not turn on again. I take it to the service center. And they promised to fix it within 60 days. Since the goods for it will be shipped from China. I hope you understand correctly. In my life there is not much need to use the phone. But now I understand that one day in the future I will need a phone to hear your voice! Therefore, you can leave me your phone number and I will call you one day. I hope this is not a problem for you and we can continue.

With each letter I will know you better. With each picture, I feel closer to you. I find you interesting and would like to continue to develop our communication. I hope that something wonderful will happen in the future through our correspondence. Yes, please do not be afraid to open to me and remove all possible doubts. I am here to listen to you. Thank you for start opening your world to me. And I do the same for you. It’s so easy for me with you and I think that is a good sign that we got at the beginning. As they say in my country: today a new friend can become tomorrow's family. Today I would like to tell you about my hobbies. Like most women, I like to cook. All the dishes that I prepare are from oriental cuisine, that is, the national cuisine of Azerbaijan. Have you ever tried something from oriental cuisine? Many of the dishes I cook contain meat, but not pork. I think you like meat? My favorite dishes are “ovduh” and “dolma”. I do not write you a recipe for these dishes, as you can easily find it on the Internet. I just tell you that these dishes are very tasty, and I hope that one day you can try them if I cook it for you.

As for my musical preferences. I listen to different styles of music. It all depends on my mood. Here are some artists that I prefer: Sting and Madonna, ABBA , etc. You probably heard about them. I also listen to folk performers of Emin, Gugush. I do not think you know about them. But if you are interested, you can listen to their songs on the Internet.

My favorite hobby is watching movies. I really love melodramas and always cry when I see it. I am very sad that it is so beautiful only in the movies. In life, everything is different. My favorite film is Vanilla Sky, starring my favorite actor Tom Cruise. Have you watched this? Of course, most films I watch alone. But more often this happens in the company of my cat. By the way, his name is Hamlet, he is very kind and affectionate. I also love dogs. I love animals in general.

I want to tell you one more important thing for me that I have a best and only one friend. Her name is Lamira. We have known each other since school, and she is the only person whom I can fully trust and by chance she moved to live to the same city, where I live now. Throughout our communication, we support each other in difficult situations. There was a time when we swore badly, but then put up. That is why our friendship with her is now very strong. She doesn’t know anything about you because I don’t tell her anything yet. But I would like to share this good news with her. I hope you do not mind?

I can’t say that I am doing something interesting in my life. That I can tell you some story that can arouse your excitement, fun or intense interest. Work and home, sometimes I see Lamira and her friends. Friends have their own lives, children, husbands, families. And it's hard to be alone in such companies. And at home ... sometimes I don’t even know what to do. But now, if I'm at home, I know what I can do. I will think about what to write in the next letter to you.

To my surprise, my letter became longer than I thought, but your letter made me think so much that I wanted to devote more time to it. You know ... in real life, I am much better than a photograph from previous letter.

Now I have to get back to work. I will wait for your letter again. And if I suddenly do not see your letter, I will be very worried. Take care of yourself!

Regards, Sabina.

Received: from [191.101.148.73] (port=14189 helo=[192.168.135.132]) by biz251.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 10:57:48 -0400

UK-DETC2-LACNIC
Greenwich View Place, 5,
E149NN - London -
UK

IMG-1395.jpg

IMG-8363.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”