It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Irina; <filituref@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:09 pm

.... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Kind time of days;)!
How are you doing?
I search serious relations on the Internet.
To me sadly from loneliness To me very alone. At me were relations, but all of them had the sad end.
I was disappointed in russian men. The girlfriend has advised to me and I have addressed in
agency of acquaintances.
There I have filled the questionnaire and to me have picked up some foreign men.
I have chosen you! I think, we will make friends and, probably, we become more than friends.
My name is Irisha. To me thirty two year. I live in the Russian Federation, but I wish to move in the future to other country.
At me was the husband, the child are not present. I work as a waitress in a bar .
At leisure I go in pool. I like to support myself in shape the appearance. I I adore walks on to the nature and picnics. I have one dream - to travel on globe with the significant other.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance. If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.
I consider, that main in relations between the man and the woman it understanding each other and respect to each other. If you acquaintance to me I will be is happy to see your answer. From me there is a request to you - write to me only, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. I attach my photos for you. You can see me and to draw for yourself a conclusion, I interest you. With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. This is my e-mail filituref@yandex.com !
Good pastime, Irina!

Received: from [220.112.194.2] (220.112.194.2) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP+Proxy
Reply-To: Irina <vuwwhp@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:47:31 +0400

GXBLnet
Xu Fuyuan
No.11 Hepingli east Dongcheng District,
Beijing,China

DSC-09.jpg: 24/06/16; 03:44pm; SONY DSC-HX7V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:51 pm

..... also in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Welcome;)!
How you?
I wish to create reliable relations in a network.
To me sadly from loneliness To me very alone. At me were relations, but all of them had the sad end.
I have lost hope for men from Russia. Therefore I according to the advice of the girlfriend have addressed in
marriage agency.
I have specified, that me interests in men and to me have picked up some foreign men.
I have stopped a choice on you! I think, we will make friends and, probably, we become more than friends.
My name is Irisha. To me thirty two year. I live in the Russian Federation, but I plan to move in the future from here.
At me was the husband, the child are not present. I work as a waitress in a bar .
At leisure I visit pool. I like to watch the appearance. I I adore to walk on to the nature and picnics. I have one dream - to travel on globe with the significant other.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance. If we have mutual interest we can easily meet.
I consider, that main in relations between the man and the woman it mutual understanding and respect to each other. If you are interested in further our acquaintance I will be is happy to receive from you the return letter. From me there is a request to you - write to me only, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. I send my photos for you. You can see me and to understand, I interest you. With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. This is my e-mail filituref@yandex.com .!.
Good pastime, Irina!

Received: from [210.211.100.167] (210.211.100.167)
Reply-To: Irina <vqggcrh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:47:31 +0400

VTDC-VN
Viettel - CHT Company Ltd
Le Duc Hoang
Hoa Lac High Tech Park,
Km 29 Lang Hoa Lac Highway,
Thach That d
Vietnam

IMG-91.jpg: 20/09/16; 09:51am; Canon Canon DIGITAL IXUS 55 ..... piggy :D :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <fylraten@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:02 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hello;)!
How are you doing?
I search reliable relations in the "World wide web".
To me it is sad from loneliness To me very alone. I had relations, but all of them came to an end with crash.
I have lost hope for men from Russia. Therefore I according to the advice of the girlfriend have addressed in
marriage agency.
I have specified, that me interests in men and to me have picked up some foreign men.
I have stopped a choice on you! I hope, we will make friends and, probably, we will be pair.
My name is Irina. To me 32 year. I live in RU, but I plan to move in the future from here.
I never was married, children are not present. I work bartender-waiter.
At leisure I visit pool. I like to watch the appearance. I like to walk on to the nature and picnics. I dream - to travel on globe with the liked person.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance. If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.
I consider, that main in relations between the man and the woman it understanding each other and respect to each other. If you acquaintance to me I will be is happy to see your answer. From me there is a request to you - write to me only, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. I send my photos for you. You can see me and to understand, you want continuation of dialogue with me. With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. please write to me at this email address fylraten@yandex.com !!.
With the best regards, Ira!

Received: from [45.70.56.90] (45.70.56.90)
Reply-To: Irisha <ahvtp@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:05:11 +0400

NEDETEL S.A.
Juan Carlos Menendez
Av. Juan Tanca Marengo Km 1.5 CC Dicentro Oficina 4,
Guayaquil -
Ecuador

IMG-91.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <fylraten@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:20 pm

...... with the last Pic again in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Good evening;)!
How are you doing?
I search serious relations in a network.
To me sadly from loneliness To me very alone. At me were relations, but all of them have disappointed me.
I was disappointed in russian men. Therefore I according to the advice of the girlfriend have addressed in
agency of acquaintances.
I have stopped a choice on you! I hope, we we will be friends and, probably, we will be pair.
My name is Irisha. To me 32 year. I live in Russia, but I wish to move in the future from here.
At leisure I go in pool. I like to watch behind the appearance. I like to walk on to the nature and picnics. I dream - to travel on the world with the significant other.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance. If we have mutual interest we can easily meet.
I consider, that main in relations between the man and the woman it mutual understanding and respect to each other. If you acquaintance to me I will be is happy to see your answer. But I very much ask you - to respond me only in that case, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. I will put my photos for you. You can see me and to draw for yourself a conclusion, you want continuation of dialogue with me. With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience. Please write to this address fylraten@yandex.com .!.
All the best, Irina!

Received: from [103.192.76.228] (103.192.76.228)
Reply-To: Irisha <ibl@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:05:12 +0400

CS-NP
Classic Support Pvt. Ltd.
ClassicSupport Pvt Ltd administrator
3rd Floor, Alfabeta Complex, New Baneshwor-10,
Kathmandu Bagmati
Nepal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:53 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good evening;)!
How you?
I wish to create strong relations in a network.
To me sadly from loneliness To me very alone. At me were relations, but all of them came to an end with crash.
agency of acquaintances.
I have chosen you! I hope, we will make friends and, probably, we become more than friends.
My name is Irina. To me 32 year. I live in Russia, but I plan to move in the future to other country.
I never was married, children are not present. I work as a waitress in a bar .
At leisure I go in pool. I love to support myself in shape behind the appearance. I I adore to walk on to the nature and picnics. I have one dream - to travel on globe with the liked person.
I consider, that the core in relations between the man and the woman it mutual understanding and respect to each other. If you are interested in further our acquaintance I will be is happy to see your answer. But I very much ask you - write to me only, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. I attach my photos for you. You can see me and to draw for yourself a conclusion, I interest you. With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience. please write to me at this email address filituref@yandex.com .!.
All kind, Ira!

Received: from [72.138.7.190] (72.138.7.190)
Reply-To: iriha <skt@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:12:53 +0400

ROGERS-COM-LEG
Rogers Communications Canada Inc.
OrgId: RCC-182
Address: 333 Bloor Street East
Address: 9th Floor
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M4W 1G9

DSC-09.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:35 pm

...... with the last Pic in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Greetings;)!
I hope, you very well feel yourself?
I wish to create serious relations on the Internet.
To me it is sad from loneliness To me very alone. At me were relations, but all of them came to an end with crash.
I have lost hope for men from Russia. The girlfriend has advised to me and I have addressed in
marriage agency.
I have chosen you! I think, we we will be friends and, probably, we will be pair.
My name is Ira. To me 32 year. I live in RU, but I wish to move in the future from here.
I never was married, the child are not present. I work as a waitress in a bar .
At leisure I go in pool. I love to watch behind the appearance. I I adore to walk on fresh air and picnics. I dream - to travel on globe with the significant other.
I consider, that main in relations between the man and the woman it understanding each other and respect to each other. If you are interested in further our acquaintance I will be interests is glad to see your answer. From me there is a request to you - to respond me only in that case, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. I will put my photos for you. You can see me and to draw for yourself a conclusion, whether if at you interest to me. With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience. Please write to this address filituref@yandex.com !!!
All kind, Irina!

Received: from [14.32.186.49] (14.32.186.49)
Reply-To: iriha <nbd@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:12:32 +0400

KORNET
Korea Telecom
IP Manager
Gyeonggi-do Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si Buljeong-ro 90
Republic Of Korea

Return to “Russian scammers”